Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:54 PM

Muhammadu Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari (4278 Views)

ْ / Press Statement By General Muhammadu Buhari On The School Certificate Issue / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari by Jakumo(m): 5:39am On Dec 14, 2010
PhysicsQED:

Jakumo, given his verbosity and his knowledge of obscure details of aeronautics and weaponry, probably belongs to some exclusive, elite brotherhood of decadent, elitist, champagne sipping, caviar devouring, big game hunters/socialites/daredevil helicopter journalists, probably with a funny name like The Distinguished Bastards of Nigeria. It's extremely likely that one of the members of this self-indulgent journalist cabal made the mistake of crossing Gen. Buhari or writing something unfavorable about his illegally imposed government and paid the ultimate price. Consequently, Jakumo has sworn an oath of vengeance, which due to his inability to realize, makes him vent his frustration and hatred on public fora at the slightest mention of Buhari's name.

There is no other conclusion any discerning mind can reach. The Master has spoken.

I have every intention of taking offense at the above passage, just as soon as I stop laughing. 

By virtue of my vested constitutional powers, and after due consideration and consultation, Physics QED, I hereby formally nominate you for induction into the Hallowed Order of the Distinguished Bastards, ON THE CONDITION that you immediately renounce all support for the arch-villain Ayatollah lock-'em-up Buhari and his diabolical agenda to convert the African continent into an Islamic hell-hole.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari by youngies(m): 4:13pm On Dec 15, 2010
^^

grin grin Jakumo

I am sure you often see Buhari in your dreams
I have a short gun you can use wink
Re: Muhammadu Buhari by Jakumo(m): 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2010
In my latest recurrent dreams of solving the Buhari Problem, myself and fellow big-game hunters, after a long, arduous stalk in blistering temperatures through primeval forest, finally direct a pack of baying dogs to flush Ayatollah Buhari out of hiding and into a crocodile and leech-infested swamp.   

With Buhari finally cornered and chased up a thorny tree on a small island, I take careful aim with my blunderbuss as he plaintively intones the phrase "Pellow kwantiri-man" in a high-pitched voice, but, just as I am about to light him up once and for all, that crafty felon dives headfirst into the swirling black waters, startling me enough to send my shot wide, killing three of my finest hunting dogs.

At this point, I usually wake up covered in sweat, with the following words echoing in my mind over and over again.

" And in the master's chambers
They're gathered for a big feast
They stab it with their steely knives
But they just can't kill the beast"
Re: Muhammadu Buhari by safariman(m): 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2010
There is no Buhari without Idiagbon
Re: Muhammadu Buhari by 9ijaMan: 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2010
safariman:

There is no Buhari without Idiagbon
That's a purely myopic opinion. Idiagbon was not with Buhari when Buhari headed PTF. I guess you were still a baby when Buhari was head of state.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari by youngies(m): 9:20pm On Dec 15, 2010
^^Lol @ Jakumo
What a lofty dream smiley
The only thing missing in this your dream is that you didn't have an orgasm after Buhari plunged into the water
Re: Muhammadu Buhari by youngies(m): 9:24pm On Dec 15, 2010
Na wa o for all this spam bots
o.rgasm = heavenly feeling

@Seun you are retarded surely wink
Re: Muhammadu Buhari by marvix(m): 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2010
9ijaMan:

GEJ has been there for several monrhs now and all his footsteps has shown he's more of the same. I still wonder why people claim he might have good intentions. If GEJ indeed has good intentions, everyone would have seen it clearly by now.

Isn't it an irony for you to adduce that Buhari is a good man who really has the love of the country at heart and then turn around to disqualify him 'cos you think he's old? Age is nothing but numbers and has little or nothing to do with governance.
On the one hand you claimed godfatherisim is the bane of progress in governance in Nigeria, while on the other hand you are asking Buhari to become a Godfather to GEJ. You stated that Buhari was able to be his own man, yet you feel he's not capable as the lead man today but should play a supporting role.

You also alluded to the fact that Buhari would make a great leader but since it's politics, he would not get to the presidency! You prefer GEJ, and so far everyone in his right senses knows that GEJ has failed woefully in playing this your so called politics. My humble questions then are as follow:
[list]
[li]How can Buhari (a political neophyte by your definition) be a god father to another political vegetable in the like of GEJ? [/li]
[li]What sort of results do you think such a combination would yield?[/li]
[/list]

You concluded finally that you'd vote for GEJ "not because you feel he is better than Buhari" but because "you know" GEJ is capable of achieving more than Buhari ever achieved. Please explain to us how you came to such a ludicrous conclusion.
[list]
[li]How has GEJ convinced the likes of you that he can achieve?[/li]
[li]What has GEJ done in the almost 12 years he's been in one form of leadership role or the other?[/li]
[li]Can you tell us about GEJ's past records which makes you think he has BIG plans for Nigeria?[/li]
[/list]

This is the biggest problem we have in 9ja, we eulogize a leader for his achievements when compared to the other zealots contesting and then we come around to say he's not fit for the job, giving flimsy excuses like, he's old, he's a former soldier, he's been there before, we need fresh ideas etc. I'm always utterly bewildered whenever I read such statements to the point where I sometimes feel we simply are not ready for good leadership, but more inclined towards having rouges in power.

I weep for my Nation.

9ja man go and read SLS article on Buhari and you would appreciate my position.

That Buhari achieved what he achieved in 1983 as a military man does not mean he can achieve that much as a democratic politician in 2011.

The population of Nigeria in 1983 is less than half of d population today, the amount of information available today cannot be compared to what was available in 1983.

I never said Buhari is a political neophyte and I believe u are wrong to refer to Jonathan as a political vegetable.

U asked what Jonathan has done in the last 12yrs to show that he is capable of running the country, I have one simple answer for you, he rose from very irrelevant to very relevant without building an army of enemies.

If you think it is easy to move from Dep Gov to Gov and still have your Gov on ur side ask Bucknor Akerele and Pedro, If you think it is easy to succed a sick president ask Atiku.

Nigeria does not need a civilian dictator either benevolent or not, but instead we need civilian presidents who are not all powerful, but must always be able to negotiate with opposition knowing that he has an upper hand as president.

li]How has GEJ convinced the likes of you that he can achieve?[/li]
[li]What has GEJ done in the almost 12 years he's been in one form of leadership role or the other?[/li]
[li]Can you tell us about GEJ's past records which makes you think he has BIG plans for Nigeria?[/li]

GEJ convinced me that he can achieve by the way he has handled the fuel distribution system in the country, his lifting of the ban on textiles as he also approves the bail out for our local textile industry, his determination to see credible elections in 2011 gives me hope that he would want to improve on whatever he is able to achieve there in 2015, his efforts at the power sector is a solid foundation for success.

If you want to know what he has done in 12yrs pls look out for his profile, I am not his media assistant, but if he could rise where mafias like Odili and Ibori have been consigned to history, if he worked with a Yaradua that worked sincerely in the interest of the nation, If Jonathan could because of Nigeria, as a VP go to a militants camp agreeing to disarm his security details to have an audience with tompolo at that time, if I can walk the streets of portharcourt today with my hands beside me instead of on my head, If I can go to his FB page and keep posting something there and learn on the news taht the president has effected change or has queried those involved, If even in my life time there is a president of Nigeria that is truly soliciting for my vote then I will give him not only my vote but the vote of every associate of mine.

To your 3rd question, is not about big plans, its about patience to achieve whatever plans u have what is the purpose of Buharis big plans if he will never become president or is murdered after a yr?

Buhari does not need all the votes of voters in Nigeria to bcom president, so my vote is for GEJ no apologies to anyone not even Buhari, if Buhari goes ahead to win the elections I will stand by his side when people like you would start complaining that he is failing you, because I know that once Buhari becomes apresident those who were just shouting blindly will be the first to be disillusioned.

Most of the members on this forum kicking against Jonathan were the same people screraming on this forum that Jonathan should be sworn in when Yaradua was sick.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari by 9ijaMan: 11:35pm On Dec 15, 2010
marvix:

9ja man go and read SLS article on Buhari and you would appreciate my position.

That Buhari achieved what he achieved in 1983 as a military man does not mean he can achieve that much as a democratic politician in 2011.

The population of Nigeria in 1983 is less than half of d population today, the amount of information available today cannot be compared to what was available in 1983.

I never said Buhari is a political neophyte and I believe u are wrong to refer to Jonathan as a political vegetable.

U asked what Jonathan has done in the last 12yrs to show that he is capable of running the country, I have one simple answer for you, he rose from very irrelevant to very relevant without building an army of enemies.

If you think it is easy to move from Dep Gov to Gov and still have your Gov on your side ask Bucknor Akerele and Pedro, If you think it is easy to succed a sick president ask Atiku.

Nigeria does not need a civilian dictator either benevolent or not, but instead we need civilian presidents who are not all powerful, but must always be able to negotiate with opposition knowing that he has an upper hand as president.

li]How has GEJ convinced the likes of you that he can achieve?[/li]

GEJ convinced me that he can achieve by the way he has handled the fuel distribution system in the country, his lifting of the ban on textiles as he also approves the bail out for our local textile industry, his determination to see credible elections in 2011 gives me hope that he would want to improve on whatever he is able to achieve there in 2015, his efforts at the power sector is a solid foundation for success.

If you want to know what he has done in 12yrs pls look out for his profile, I am not his media assistant, but if he could rise where mafias like Odili and Ibori have been consigned to history, if he worked with a Yaradua that worked sincerely in the interest of the nation, If Jonathan could because of Nigeria, as a VP go to a militants camp agreeing to disarm his security details to have an audience with tompolo at that time, if I can walk the streets of portharcourt today with my hands beside me instead of on my head, If I can go to his FB page and keep posting something there and learn on the news taht the president has effected change or has queried those involved, If even in my life time there is a president of Nigeria that is truly soliciting for my vote then I will give him not only my vote but the vote of every associate of mine.

To your 3rd question, is not about big plans, its about patience to achieve whatever plans u have what is the purpose of Buharis big plans if he will never become president or is murdered after a yr?

Buhari does not need all the votes of voters in Nigeria to bcom president, so my vote is for GEJ no apologies to anyone not even Buhari, if Buhari goes ahead to win the elections I will stand by his side when people like you would start complaining that he is failing you, because I know that once Buhari becomes apresident those who were just shouting blindly will be the first to be disillusioned.

Most of the members on this forum kicking against Jonathan were the same people screraming on this forum that Jonathan should be sworn in when Yaradua was sick.

Most who wanted GEJ to be sworn in only wanted the constitution to be followed, and not because they just like GEJ. They fought for the constitution to be upheld and not subverted.
You sound as if the ex-military guys are not Nigerians. Every single Nigerian, including ex-military men are allowed by the constitution to contest for any elective post.
I asked you to list GEJ's achievements in his 12 years in office and the best explanation you have is his rise from nothing to something. Abeg explain to me how that has touched the lives of the average poor man on the street.

In case you did not understand my question, I want you to list for us the achievements of GEJ in terms of how he has touched the lifes of Nigerians. List for us the roads he built in Bayelsa his home state, the hospitals he built, the schools he built etc. How has GEJ's policies since he became the substantive president touched the lives of the average 9ja man.

The average man on the street does not care if GEJ rose from nothing to become president. Abeg talk real issues and not steer away from the sentiments filled explanations you gave above.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari by Mobinga: 10:25am On Jan 04, 2011
Jakumo:

Ayatollah Buhari is a mass murdering Islamic zealot who dreams of nothing more than to launch a jihad against Nigeria's non-muslims, so that they are forced to accept Islamic Sharia amputation law.

Anyone who consciously votes for such a vile cretin to lord it over ANY country is either stark raving mad, an avowed enemy of freedom and progress, or both.
Your hate for Buhari is outrageous. Did he take your wife, or kill your people?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari by muhsin(m): 10:41am On Jan 04, 2011
I'm in guys.

Among all the contestants so far there is none like Buhari. And many, if not all, Nigerians know that fact. People simply opt to, because of one or two personal and, at times, selfish reasons, opposing the man. Any way, we pray to Almighty God to choose us the best, which we, though, hope is the man in question.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari by 9ijaMan: 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2011
muhsin:

I'm in guys.

Among all the contestants so far there is none like Buhari. And many, if not all, Nigerians know that fact. People simply opt to, because of one or two personal and, at times, selfish reasons, opposing the man. Any way, we pray to Almighty God to choose us the best, which we, though, hope is the man in question.
Welcome jare. I also pray we get someone like him to lead us out of this hell hole GEJ continues to lead us into.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 4:43am On Jan 05, 2011
The good thing about Buhari, is that he has a proven track record.

He almost ended corruption entirely in 1.5 years of leadership (corruption is our biggest problem today).

All IBB and OBJ are interested in doing is stopping Buhari from betting back into power, as Buhari has track record of punishing looters.

Buhari is 68years old. Nigeria must not miss this opportunity to tackle corruption.

For those to young to know the Buhari Government, ask your parents or grand parents, or google "Buhari Government"
Re: Muhammadu Buhari by Jakumo(m): 6:39am On Jan 05, 2011
In a post-911 world,  Uncle Sam will NEVER grant a Taliban fan-boy terrorist like Ayatollah Buhari a snowball's chance in hell of rigging himself into elected power ANYWHERE on earth.   Buhari's ONLY credentials are that of a nemesis and oppressor of free speech, and an Islamic zealot who dreams of turning Nigeria into a turban-headed black hole where religious intolerance and random victimization of women and "infidels" are the only forms of entertainment.

Bring on the wet work, Uncle Sam.  This mufugguh is bad, bad news for world peace, and his departure to the bosom of Allah will be celebrated by freedom loving folks worldwide.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari by 9ijaMan: 10:46am On Jan 05, 2011
Jakumo:

In a post-911 world,  Uncle Sam will NEVER grant a Taliban fan-boy terrorist like Ayatollah Buhari a snowball's chance in hell of rigging himself into elected power ANYWHERE on earth.   Buhari's ONLY credentials are that of a nemesis and oppressor of free speech, and an Islamic zealot who dreams of turning Nigeria into a turban-headed black hole where religious intolerance and random victimization of women and "infidels" are the only forms of entertainment.

Bring on the wet work, Uncle Sam.  This mufugguh is bad, bad news for world peace, and his departure to the bosom of Allah will be celebrated by freedom loving folks worldwide.   
Unfortunately you are alone in your wilderness of ignorance and hateful verbosity.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari by hercules07: 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2011
@Jakumo

I like your taste in music (hotel California) but not your politics, Buhari is the way forward.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari by jaygetta1: 3:56pm On Jan 05, 2011
@Jakumo: I like u o, and u dey make me laugh,but, if u like speak grammar pass the one wey u dey throway for ground right now. . . Most still prefer "Ayatollah" Buhari to the other Wastes that currently parade themselves as Presidential aspirants.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2011
@Jakumo
u cannot decieve anybody, he remembers how Buhari ruled the country durin his 2year leadership.

his focus was not on relgion, his focus was corruption and economy.

I understand one of his wives was a christian.

Jakumo u seem to have nothing to criticise Buhari for, so you are trying to us untruths to smear him.

Did Buhari imprison your father or relative(s) for corruption?
Re: Muhammadu Buhari by 9ijaMan: 4:10pm On Jan 05, 2011
GenBuhari:

@Jakumo
u cannot decieve anybody, he remembers how Buhari ruled the country durin his 2year leadership.

his focus was not on relgion, his focus was corruption and economy.

I understand one of his wives was a christian.

Jakumo u seem to have nothing to criticise Buhari for, so you are trying to us untruths to smear him.

Did Buhari imprison your father or relative(s) for corruption?
I guess the answer to that question is an unequivocal YES!
Jakumo's support for GEJ's broad day light looting is a pointer to the fact that one of his people must have been jailed by Buhari, for corruption of course! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Muhammadu Buhari by T9ksy(m): 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2011
BUHARI WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

Not in a million years of fridays.

Buhari is not fit to run a kindergarten school party and before any of his apologists ask, i do not have a candidate for the coming election.
All those now parading as our messiahs are nothing but self-serving mo.rons.

On second thought, i may even vote for AYATOLLAH Buhari as am certain his second coming will surely quicken the disintegration of this dumb entity called "nigeria".

Re: Muhammadu Buhari by Depilot(m): 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2011
As much as I hate to call my brothers and sisters f00lish, f00ls, blindsl@ves, I'm not sure if I can take it any more.
HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!Again, ain't you guys tired of being 4ucked face down?
What exactly is it going to take for you guys to wake up, a big bang on the head? I do not understand why we continue to have the same discussion over and over. What exactly is wrong with our heads? Are we this silly?
It is obvious that most people on this site haven't been to Nigeria in a very long time, and your 2 wks vacation doesn't count.
Do you know that now that Buhari is finally getting our attention Obasanjo, babangida and others are scared to death? Isn't this our prayer or not? So, what is wrong with us, Nigerians? Are we that scared of greatness or what?

Main problems on the ground: Lack of discipline, Corruption, Illicitness and Bad leadership
How to move forward: Simply disable Obasanjo and his gangsters, and also do the same to Babangida and his gangsters. If this is not done, we will definitely be wasting our time for a very long time, in fact, we might as well set the entire country on fire because nothing will work or change.
Whether we like/believe it or not, please do not ever forget that Goodluck=Obasanjo and Atiku=Babangida. For the love of God and for a change and for once in our life, let us snatch Nigeria from these criminals and move forward quickly.

Out of the 3 main candidates, Buhari is still the only hope for this country and 99% of our past/current leaders (criminals) will do everything to make sure that Buhari fails. It is now up to us to rescue our country from the blood suckers who are ready to continue to suck our blood forever and ever.

It shouldn't be about anybody, but our future. Wake up people!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari by meine: 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2011
For Beaf

Honestly if the merger between ACN and CPC works out, your Joe boy is fried and toasted. I once canvassed for Joe boy but for making the likes of Gbenga Daniel and Alao Akala and so many other confirmed vultures as his allies,  Progress minded Nigerians are leaving his camp in droves because honestly we are ready for the change and Jonathan cannot perform any magic under PDP.

I am a yoruba christian from the south but i am voting Buhari, development wont come with tribal sentiments anymore. The good thing happening for Buhari right now is that PDP is splitting by the day and that final split is very near. Take a cursory look at the realities in the 36 states of Nigeria and tell me how strong Jonathan really is apart from the power of incumbency he has.

Currently this race is evenly split between Buhari and Jonathan , while Buhari holds a strong momentum to do better in the coming weeks, here is my analysis and kindly correct me if i am wrong

1. With the ACN alliance Buhari will win the 6 states of the Southwest.
2. Because of the Niger Delta connection Joe boy will win 4 states of the south south, losing EDO to buhari due to the Oshiomole factor.
3. The South east will be split between them  because APGA and PPA will never vote for PDP and they are assured of at least 3 states in the coming election.
4. IF Buhari works harder he will win Kogi and Kwara in the North Central because as i am writing this the elder saraki is out to prove a point to PDP.
5. The core northern states of Kano, Sokoto, Bornu, Katsina, and Zamfara, will all go to Buhari, whatever happens in the remaining northern states is unknown for now.

In fact at the rate at which PDP is falling apart, i sense a Buhari landslide in the making.

Kindly check again if all is well with Jonathan,  i dey laff. grin grin grin grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari by Depilot(m): 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2011
1. With the ACN alliance Buhari will win the 6 states of the Southwest.
2. Because of the Niger Delta connection Joe boy will win 4 states of the south south, losing EDO to buhari due to the Oshiomole factor.
3. The South east will be split between them because APGA and PPA will never vote for PDP and they are assured of at least 3 states in the coming election.
4. IF Buhari works harder he will win Kogi and Kwara in the North Central because as i am writing this the elder saraki is out to prove a point to PDP.[/b]5. The core northern states of Kano, Sokoto, Bornu, Katsina, and Zamfara, will all go to Buhari, whatever happens in the remaining northern states is unknown for now.

[b]In fact at the rate at which PDP is falling apart, i sense a Buhari landslide in the making

Your analysis is very correct.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari by Depilot(m): 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2011
The only set back at this point is, Buhari doesn't have enough money to fight this war, but I was told that help is on the way. Something should happen before the end of this week.
We always knew from start that Dr. Uncle Joe is a Joke and that was the only reason why he got the VP spot in the first place.
We need a leader and not a follower.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari by ekubear1: 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2011
GenBuhari:

He almost ended corruption entirely in 1.5 years of leadership (corruption is our biggest problem today)

Lack of access to capital is just as big a problem, imo.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari by meine: 6:23pm On Jan 05, 2011
Depilot,

Honestly I pray that money comes so that
he can flood the airwaves with adverts!

The most painful ting is that jonathan could have written his name in gold by not contesting but enthroning a super credible candidate while coercing PDP to suport him or get lost.

By contesting he is being forced to ally wt devils,the guy has a good spirit but he culd have acted smarter.There is no way in the world a bad fruit can change the tree that gave birth to it.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari by maga1: 12:47am On Jan 06, 2011
I think Jakumo is afraid of cleaning his environment (sanitization) which was introduced by Buhari or rather he wouldnt want to queue up in any place that demands. The truth remains that if not for Buhari Nigeria would have been far worse than it is now. Imagine if his regime did not force people to queue up whenever the situation demands , IMO he is going to sanitize the system and bring Nigerians back on the right track before development can take its full course.

you have to see this man wherever he campaigns. He has no paid crowd bcoz he has no money to pay the crowd. The man is soooo natural
Re: Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 12:56am On Jan 06, 2011
There is no doubt that Buhari will introduce discipline.

But in the process he will also introduce SHARIA. grin
Re: Muhammadu Buhari by 9ijaMan: 1:04am On Jan 06, 2011
frosbel:

There is no doubt that Buhari will introduce discipline.

But in the process he will also introduce SHARIA. grin
Your proof to the comment in bold letters please!
How much effort have you made personally to know the real man Buhari? Or you simply find it convenient to peddle falsehood and beer parlour rumours about him.
Abeg get yourself educated a bit. Click on the link below with a free mind and get some perspectives about Buhari. Happy reading.

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=71463891345&topic=14425

Do not forget that every statement in the write up is verifiable.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 06, 2011
i have said it again and again, with the people coming out to contest BUHARI is the one i will vote for , but i never believe i would say this but this is wat options in the nigerian political parties have to offer us.

GEJ WILL MAKE NIGERIANS CRY MORE

ATIKU WILL HOLD AND SUSTAIN THE COUNTRY WILL NOT TAKE IT HIGHER

BUHARI WILL STAMP OUT CORRUPTION AND TAKE IT A LITTLE HIGHER FOR THE FASHOLAS,RIBADUS,DUKES AND THE UTOMIS TO HAVE A STRONG FOUNDATION TO FINALLY MAKE NIGERIA A GREAT NATION.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari by hakanai(m): 9:39am On Jan 06, 2011
chuks01:

i have said it again and again, with the people coming out to contest BUHARI is the one i will vote for , but i never believe i would say this but this is wat options in the nigerian political parties have to offer us.

GEJ WILL MAKE NIGERIANS CRY MORE

ATIKU WILL HOLD AND SUSTAIN THE COUNTRY WILL NOT TAKE IT HIGHER

BUHARI WILL STAMP OUT CORRUPTION AND TAKE IT A LITTLE HIGHER FOR THE FASHOLAS,RIBADUS,DUKES AND THE UTOMIS TO HAVE A STRONG FOUNDATION TO FINALLY MAKE NIGERIA A GREAT NATION.

Gbam gbam gbam!!!!! I think this is it! we need to tackle the goons championing our future towards destruction and making monies out of public purse.If that is done and a foundation layed to reverse our steady decline then someone younger can move this nation with greater vision.Voting GEJ or PDP is a vote for continous destruction of Naija i tell you.continuty of corruption and all negative,anti Nigeria programs.It is about a wicked people in a wicked political party trying to kill a nation and her people period.PDP has no excuse for what the nation has become and the so called GEJ has being apart of it all this time.Not in his state not in ND and not in Naija has he made anything new.12 years of PDP and billions of revenue and foreign debts mismanaged.what excuse do they have and what vision.with this much years PDP don get degree by now for what ever they are studying/degree and that is bad!!!
Re: Muhammadu Buhari by Jakumo(m): 9:48am On Jan 06, 2011
maga1:

I think Jakumo is afraid of cleaning his environment (sanitization) which was introduced by Buhari or rather he wouldnt want to queue up in any place that demands.
He has no paid crowd bcoz he has no money to pay the crowd. The man is soooo natural

"Cleaning up the environment", as you put it, happens to be one of the PRIMARY purposes to which tax revenue is allocated in the cities and towns comprising the Free World, of which Ghana is a fine African example.   If Ayatollah Buhari is the blithering chimpanzee that dreamed up the ridiculous idea of forcibly imposing a " Very Mental Insanity Day" on Nigeria, during which tax-paying citizens are forced at gunpoint to sweep streets and clean out open sewers, then that ex-tyrant is way more disturbed than previously assumed, and should have been confined to a secure institution long ago.

You are damned right I would object to "cleaning your environment".   God, in Her infinite wisdom, created garbage trucks and municipal cleanup crews, whose monthly payroll bill is covered in part by MY mufuggin taxes, to do that job, be that in Argentina or Ajegunle.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Really, How Far Behind India Is Nigeria? / BREAKING RECORDS!! Is Buhari A Science Student? Look At What He Did!!! / Nigeria Vs Biafra : New York Court, FG Runs Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.