Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,386 members, 7,934,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 03:18 AM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (157830 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dgmegas(m): 10:55am On Apr 19, 2011
Congratulation to mr president.   @Marms, am 100% in support on your opinion. Am going to write and I ask my fellow brothers(patentees) to  please join us and write. Good luck to us all. Comandclem! Prosperity forever! A very big thank to the KING (Rev. Dr. Clement J.A.
Uwemedimo) for this big oppotunity offerd to us be finantially free. Thumb-up for our big brother in the house, Omokemesi.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by marms: 11:54am On Apr 19, 2011
Mr. Omokemesi, we are about 10 million registered patentees, if at least 1 million of us can send Mr. President our request on his Facebook page everyday, I think it will make a very good impact. Or what do you think?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by ola30(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2011
hello to all patentee,my special greetings goes to mr omokemesi and other notable contributor on this forum,I am new on this forum.i am also a patentee,registered with my wife and kids on december 2007.i have been following this forum for the past one year now, I reside in ibadan.TO ALL ESTEEMED FELLOW PATENTEE,GOD HAS SAID IT,HE HOLDS HIS WORDS HIGHER THAN HIS NAME,WE ALL SHALL LAUGH SOONEST. shocked grin grin
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2011
please does anyone know whether the liberationnewspaper is been sold in lagos
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 2:24pm On Apr 19, 2011
@marms, Oyexxxx, dgmegas et al. I wholeheartedly support your timely suggestion that we should rush avalanche of congratulatory messages to our lucky President via FACEBOOK and also urge him to help to ensure that Mobil pays the Comandclem royalties which the Company had earlier agreed to pay, without further delay. Thank you for the suggestion. I also call on all Comandclem Patentees viewing this Thread to please do the same thing. * * * * @Ola30, you are welcome to this Assembly. Remain blessed. * * * SUGGESTION Please I want to suggest that we should henceforth refer to this Thread as "Assembly" instead of "Forum" for obvious reasons. Thank you. ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 3:03pm On Apr 19, 2011
B4 now I have written on gej's fb wall 2x asking him of his stand on ccnl vs mpnu's saga but no answer yet from him
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2011
I realy appreciate d suggestion of d fellow Hon. member in d house with d aproval of d father of d house (Mr omokemesi). I used to inbox G E J often b4 now on facebook, but I promised, henceforth it will b more often than b4. And I'm using this opportunity urge all my fellow patentees also,to try at lest 1 or 2 msg to Mr president for calling his attention back CCNL royalties. Not to like his wall but write something reasonable msg to him on facebook, reply or no reply leave d rest, just contribute ur own cotta. GOD BLESS D KING. GOD BLESS CCNL. GOD BLESS ALL PATENTEES. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Dele30: 4:51pm On Apr 19, 2011
Welcome @ola30,mr omokemesi thanks four the correction.i fully support that all pantentee should start writing to the president via FACEBOOK urgeing him to intervian on the payment that mobil own comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2011
I humbly wish to advise that our messages to Mr. President should contain APPEALS.  Since there are many eminent personalities involved in the mediation, he may not be able to answer certain questions.  We should also mind  our comments about Mobil for now. Prof Uwemedimoh once said that we were no more at war with Mobil. At least, for now, negotiation is in progress.                                                                   NEW POSTERS                                                   Please I want to advise every New Poster to remember to inform the Assembly if he/she is a Registered Comandclem Patentee.   This is to distinguish  a "friend of the Assembly"  from FMCPA. Thank you.                                                                      ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by nmerengini(f): 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2011
na wa o .dis thing no easy.the battle has just started.only god wil help us and console us.pls i need a job any help pls.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by marms: 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2011
For years, Nigeria's relationship with the International Oil Companies (IOCs) operating in Nigeria had been governed by the Memorandum of Understanding, MoU, they signed, until 2006, when the Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative, NEITI, blew the whistle on the fraudulent activities of the IOCs. It first of all asked the then President Obasanjo to probe the discrepancies between oil revenue figures that the oil and gas operators reported and that in the accounts domiciled at the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN.
In plain language, what NEITI discovered was the fact that, even on reported shipments, the IOCs were cheating Nigeria by not paying all they owe.
They trade with our money, they take illegally from us and they delay or sometimes withhold payments. And to add salt to injury, these are petty cash compared to the real looting of our oil treasure by massive inaccurate reportings/calculations.
My fellow patentees, do you know that the IOCs determine the prices they pay in each transaction? Why? Because the wicked MoU has stated that they are not going to tell Nigeria all what is happening in the Industry.
NEITI further discovered that, Nigeria produces much more than the 2.4mb/d the IOCs claim. We don't know at the flow stations how much oil is being produced and sold. There is no proper records of oil exports at the terminals by the IOCs. All these is being done with the help of bribed Nigerian collaborators.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by marms: 9:29pm On Apr 19, 2011
For years, Nigeria's relationship with the International Oil Companies (IOCs) operating in Nigeria had been governed by the Memorandum of Understanding, MoU, they signed, until 2006, when the Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative, NEITI, blew the whistle on the fraudulent activities of the IOCs. It first of all asked the then President Obasanjo to probe the discrepancies between oil revenue figures that the oil and gas operators reported and that in the accounts domiciled at the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN.
In plain language, what NEITI discovered was the fact that, even on reported shipments, the IOCs were cheating Nigeria by not paying all they owe.
They trade with our money, they take illegally from us and they delay or sometimes withhold payments. And to add salt to injury, these are petty cash compared to the real looting of our oil treasure by massive inaccurate reportings/calculations.
My fellow patentees, do you know that the IOCs determine the prices they pay in each transaction? Why? Because the wicked MoU has stated that they are not going to tell Nigeria all what is happening in the Industry.
NEITI further discovered that, Nigeria produces much more than the 2.4mb/d the IOCs claim. We don't know at the flow stations how much oil is being produced and sold. There is no proper records of oil exports at the terminals by the IOCs. All these is being done with the help of bribed Nigerian collaborators.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 9:33pm On Apr 19, 2011
@marms, good talk. Please, i need more.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by marms: 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2011
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by marms: 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2011
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Demo5050(m): 2:11am On Apr 20, 2011
Mr omokemesi has say d truth that we should congratulat mr president and remind him that not to forget us we the patentees of CCNL.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by abaluv: 5:06am On Apr 20, 2011
Blessed be the name of The Lord our God who doeth all thing well.  Congragutations to President Jonathan and to all fellow Patentees.  Our morning will soon break.  Thank you Chief Omokemesi for your fatherly advice on how to meet the President on FACE BOOK and also concerning our comments on Mobil.  Let us know that a lot of eminent Nigerians are on this negotiations now.  It will be nice if we do not embarrass them by our comments.  Courage Comrades Courage!! Abaluv
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 11:41am On Apr 20, 2011
No life ever grows great
until it's
focused, dedicated, and
disciplined.
But no life is ever happy
until
it's lived for the glory of
GOD.
Keep the faith.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 2:30am On Apr 21, 2011
THE CHIEF EDITOR OF THE LIBERATION NEWS PAPER RE-ACTS TO REPORTING IMBALANCE OBSERTATION IN THE LNP .

It is a truixm in Accounting profession that for every debit entry , there must be a corresponding credit entry to ensure the completeness , accuracy and validity of financial transactions.
Following the observations of regular readers and knowledgeable patentees pointing to reporting imbalances in the LNP between CCNL and MPNU over unpaid royalty of $237BILLION , I forwarded a letter to the management of the LNP.
The Chief Editor accordingly published the content of my letter and the responds of Editor's reply.

~" Thanks Yusuf. We have made several efforts to reach out to officials of mobil producing nigeria , even at the federal high court , lagos ; their offices in eket and maroko , lagos. No official would want to talk on the issue. Have you read of any mobil official commenting on the issue in other publication ? I want to assure you that the liberation would publish , if and when available the side of mobil" sourcesad page 10 , Vol 1 No 20 , the liberation news paper). ~

The decision of the LNP to publish my letter in its news paper indicate the following facts.

(1) The LNP has no skeleton in its cudboard in reporting CCNL and MPNU battles.
(2) The LNP welcomes positive criticisms.
(3) The LNP , in absolute terms , complies with its codes of ethics in reporting.
(4) The LNP maintaines neutrality and impartiality in reporting CCNL and
MPNU.
battles.
(5) Reduce the negative impressions people may have about the LNP in reporting CCNL and MPNU battles.

The efforts of your correspondents to get the sides of MPNU at the
Federal High Court , Lagos , MPNU offices in Eket , Maroko etc should be
commended immeasurably. I do't expect your correspondents to force MPNU lawyers and top management staff to talk.
What do you want a thief (MPNU) to say than to keep quiet. A thief (MPNU) is not bold enough to speak in the public. This explaines the reasons why
MPNU can't talk in the LNP and other news papers in Nigeria. It is only
when
you are not guilty you have the boldness to counter criminal allegations levelled againt you. MPNU is a thief.
According to Barr. Martins Odu Cyril , a Nigerian from Court of Texas , USA . says

~Mobil is indeed a robber and it has been caught red-handed. Anywhere in the world an inventor is a winner ! Mobil is an infringer of CCNL patentee. CCNL having won in all levels of Nigerian court of law can't loose anymore as the Federal High Court handling the case now is just to declare the amount due CCNL from Mobil & payment method." ~
I wish CCNL a successful negotiation process.

~Yusuf_Akure
(07032522248)
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 6:07am On Apr 21, 2011
PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS VICTORY: PROF UWEMEDIMOH CONGRATULATES President Jonathan and OBJ The inventor of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint and Comandclem boss, Prof Clement Uwemedimoh, has congratulated President Goodluck Jonathan, on his victory at the presidential election. The congratulatory message was contained in a colourful full page advertisement adorned with the beautiful picture of President Jonathan and that of the Inventor, published in the latest edition of The Liberation. In the message, the King of the Ocean declared: "I, King (Prof,) Clement Uwemedimoh, Scientist, Inventor, Agronomist and Publisher, on behalf of myself, family, management and staff of Comandclem Nigeria Limited and The Liberation Newspaper, join millions of Nigerians in celebrating your well deserved victory at the just concluded Presidential Elections. "As we rejoice with you, there is the need to remind you that the electorates who voted en mass expect not only a radical transformation of our infrastructures; power, education, health, roads, transportation among other sectors. They expect that you keep to the words of the pact you signed with them by keeping to your campaign promises. "I extend my sincere congratulations to the Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the PDP, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, for his skills in piloting the affairs of the party to a resounding victory at the polls."
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 3:12pm On Apr 21, 2011
Life never leaves U empty.
It's always replaces
Everything U lost.
If it's asks U to put
Something down,
It’s because
It's wants U to
Pick up something better.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dd2jj(m): 8:29am On Apr 22, 2011
Hi to you all patentee of CCNL, my appreciation goes to mr omokemesi and other notable contributor on this forum.I have been on nairaland for long but very new on this forum. I am also a patentee. I registered on december 2007 with my family and have been following this forum for the past one year now, I live in Abeokuta. TO ALL ESTEEMED FELLOW PATENTEE,GOD HAS SAID IT,HE HOLDS HIS WORDS HIGHER THAN HIS NAME,WE ALL SHALL LAUGH SOONEST.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dd2jj(m): 8:59am On Apr 22, 2011
It is very interesting the way the whole scenario is playing out. I just want to encourage all patentees to keep on keeping on and sooner than we expect, the battle will be over and victory shall be ours IJN. Keep praying and be optimistic for with God all things are possible.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 9:48am On Apr 22, 2011
Mobil holds AGM amidst
poor public perception
In the annals of industrial
relationship, it is unheard of
that an international company
that has been in existence
long before Lord Frederick
Laggard amagamated called
Nigeria could be so careless
about its public perception
profile. From its lackadaisical
management of relations
between its management
staff and host communities to
its tardiness in meeting up
with statutorily binding
ultimatum to some of its
strategic clientele,
contractors and consultants,
it appears Mobil Producing
Nigeria Limited may soon
attract the wrath of
authorities in the land if it
continues to operate in its
non-challant manner.
These are some of the
expressions being made
openly by cross section of
shareholders as Mobil
Producing Nigeria Limited
prepares for its forthcoming
Annual General Meeting (AGM)
slated for this month at the
Muson Centre Onikan Lagos.
In the past couple of weeks,
many signed and unsigned
articles about the ills of Mobil
has been flooding Liberation
Newspaper newsroom,
urging authorities in the land
to put some checks on
Mobil's alleged anti-public
behavior which they say is
attracting bad image to the
company, thereby
jeopardizing the confidence
of net worth investors and
potential share buyers. One
of such articles, as if in
vindication of Comandclem's
grudges against Mobil, which
has up till date not obeyed
an Appeal Court order to pay
the company (Comandclem) its
patent rights, narrated a
corollary story to confirm
that a patent right by British
and international law and
industry conventions is a
sacrosanct property which
authorities in the advanced
countries do not trifle with.
For instance, the writer
exposited that in recent time,
two British and European
Union (EU) patented scientific
products namely “ACCU-
CHEK” and “AVIVA SYSTEM
BLOOD”, and another product
“METER CODE CHIP and TEST
A STRIP” are covered by the
following patents-:British
patent No's 0505504 and
0441.222 while the European
patent Nos.:-0.505.504 and
0.441.202. The ACCU-CHEK
multi cylix Finger Preker is
covered by European patent
Nos: 10347400.565970
and0782838.
According to the writer of the
article (names withheld) which
Liberation Newspaper
discovered is one of the
minority shareholders of
Mobil, but is disenchanted by
the increasing poor image of
Mobil because according to
him”(I, as an activist hate
wrongs”). Mobil is a rogue
and lawless entity that does
not bother about the Rule of
Law in its business dealings
with its host communities. His
article went further to say
“Mobil Producing Nigeria has
reaped so much from Nigeria,
but very unwilling to develop
the area and the country
which made them what they
are today. The wealth of
Nigeria is what Mobil is using
to feed and develop her own
country”. The writer/activist
also alleged that he
witnessed proceeding
instituted by a Nigerian
inventor, Professor Clement
Uwemedimoh against Mobil
Producing Nigeria Limited
over violations and abuse of
patent rights of the Prof who
invented the anti-corrosive
special Paint QIT with patent
Nos: RP 13522.
He said: “In the beginning of
the case, Mobil Producing
Nigeria contended that the
case was status bared and
that Comandclem (founded by
the Professor)was not
entitled to royalties because
it was they (Mobil) that
commissioned the job”. The
writer then raised this poser
as contained in his article: “A
corporate company like Mobil
Producing should tell the
world how many barrels of oil
they had before 1980, and
how many barrels of oil they
were drilling per day. Let
Mobil producing produce their
own patent license for the
patent they are using.
The minority shareholder as
if talking directly to Mobil
management fumed: “The
time has come that Nigeria
will no longer allow Mobil to
continue ripping of the
fortunes of this country
without honoring the rights
of its citizens. The paint
invented and supplied to you
is the same paint you stole
to Holland and decoded the
specifications and mass
produced it in Nigeria and
other parts of the world.
This is the highest level of
fraud and insincere-ity to be
perpetrated in somebody's
country by a foreign firm.
Mobil Producing Nigeria has
caused so much harm and
inflicted so many damages to
the economy and people of
this country by disobeying
the laws and polluting a
great number of our leaders
through bribery and
monetary enticement”.
It would be recalled that in
the past couple of years, the
notoriety of most
multinational oil companies in
flouting regulatory and
industry laws have come into
renewed attacks by most
native communities,
especially around the areas
they drill oil in the Niger
Delta part of the country. In
fact it was due to industry
indiscipline by these multi-
national Oil companies that
the federal Government
amended the nation's
Petroleum and Gas laws and
came out with the Petroleum
Industry Bill (PIB) just passed
into law last month, the
thrust of which was to allow
local indigenes participate
meaningfully in the oil and
gas industry to stymie the
exploitation by the
multinationals, among them
Mobil which berthed in the
country earlier during the
60s.
Yet the Bill has been dogged
by public disapproval
because of what is perceived
as a juicy give-away clause
in it that allows the
multinationals more a fair
share of crude lifting in the
Joint venture partnership
with government. People say
the number of barrels of
crude given the in proportion
to that going to government
is too much of a sacrifice to
pay for their drilling
expertise and technology. In
recent time, Mobil has come
into increasing public
condemnation because of its
poor business behavior to
clients. Part of this is the
frustration the firm had
subjected the premier
inventor of the anti-
corrosive special paint which
itr uses in its drilling
operations.
Since the inventor and his
over 2000 associate
patentees won the patent
right suit and Mobil was
ordered by the court to pay
the judgment debt, the Mobil
management is yet to commit
any payment , many months
after it pleaded with the
inventor to give iot time to
sort out itself.
Also recently, Mobil agreed
to an Abuja high court order
for an out of court settlement
after seeing that the case
and public mood was
disparagingly against its
treatment of some 860 mobile
Policemen it sacked illegally
without due process and
severance benefits claiming
it was the duty of police to
pay them whereas Mobil itself
hired them on contractual
agreement basis. In the case
in which Lagos lawyer, Femi
Falana stood in for the
complainants (the policemen),
justice Dahiru Mustapha had
told Mobil in disparaging
voice : “there are no jobs.
People are suffering, why
you don't reinstate them.
Give them jobs. We know
what is happening in thee
country. You are Mobil
Unlimited. Think about the
welfare of these people.
They are Nigerians. You
should consider them. How
can you push these people
back to the police like that. It
they had to come by writ of
summons you would be in
trouble”.
As if that was not enough of
a bad record, youth in eket
in Akwa Ibom state near the
Qua Iboe export terminal
operated by Mobil only last
week pressed on violently
for Mobil to do things quick in
clearing the spill it caused
near the area which is
threatening community health.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 9:53am On Apr 22, 2011
According to the
Liberation Newspaper
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by shollay6(m): 10:32am On Apr 22, 2011
Every day is for d thief(MPN),one day is 4d owner(CCNL).finally mobil has been caught red handed and it is our turn to recover all they have stolen from us.when i say "mobil",somebody say "ólé". MOBIL ÒLÈ!,MOBIL ÒLÈ.[b][/b]
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 11:11am On Apr 22, 2011
The many sins of Mobil
Oil in Nigeria
Supreme Court orders Mobil
to engage in the amicable
settlement of its over 860
SPY police security guards
who were allegedly laid off
illegally.
Justice Mohammed Mahmud,
who presided over the case,
gave the directive when the
counsel for both parties
presented their reports at
the level of negotiation
reached.
The case has been on since
1998, when the sacked
workers had challenged their
dismissal from Mobil,
describing it as 'illegal.'
Justice Dahiru Musdapher,
who later heard the case had
criticized Mobil for changing
its mind after it had earlier
conceded to the settlement
option.
The judge noted, 'There are
no jobs, people are
suffering. Why don't you
reinstate them; give them
job. We all know what is
happening in this country.
You Mobil Unlimited, think
about the welfare of these
people. They are Nigerians,
you should consider them.
How can you push these
people to the police? If they
had come with writ of
summons, you, (Mobil,) could
have been in trouble.'
The judge went on, 'Tell me
anywhere in the world where
this kind of thing happens?
Even the government of this
country should have followed
this kind of situation. Go and
talk to them. On January
17th, I want to hear from you
that the matter is settled.
The police should also help
these people to get them
reinstated.'
Action: Mobil yet to comply
with the court order oil
spillage/ corporate social
responsibility.
Niger Delta youths in Akwa
Ibom State had protested for
the compensation of oil
spillage from Mobil. The
youths had earlier won two
cases instituted against the
oil company, one at the
Federal High Court, Yenogoa,
Bayelsa state and the Court
of Appeal sitting in Lagos.
Mobil had refused to obey
the order of both courts,
prompting the youths to
embark on the protest march
to Edoho platform in Ibeno,
Akwa Ibom state to demand
for the immediate compliance
to the orders of both courts.
We wonder why the
government that claimed to
be responsive to the
yearnings and wishes of
Nigerians has also paid deaf
ears and closed their eyes
to the plight of the people.
Top functionary of law
enforcement agencies cannot
claim to be innocent of the
many selective settlements
Mobil is making to keep the
mouth of these officials shut.
The youths allege that Mobil
had deliberately failed to
adhere to the court
directives compelling it to
pay compensation money for
oil spills that occurred in
1998, 2003, 2004 and 2005
in the region. The protesting
youths were from four major
organizations, namely: Ijaw
national Congress, INC; Ijaw
Youth Council, IYC; Ijaw
Survival Movement of the
Niger Delta, ISMOND; and the
Movement for the Survival of
Ethnic Nationality in the Niger
Delta, MOFEND, came under
one umbrella to canvass for
Mobil's attention to their
plight.
Seven states made up the
Niger Delta region. They are
Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Rivers,
Cross River, Edo, Delta and
Ondo.
Action: Mobil denied receiving
any court order in respect of
the payment of the spillage
and therefore had refused to
payment of compensation to
the affected communities. An
official of the oil company
said, 'there is no court case
on this matter' Again, Mobil
lied.
Environmental pollution
Environmental rights
activists across the country
have accused Mobil Oil of
been insensitive to the plight
of the environmental effects
on the communities where
they operate.
The environmentalists have
described the reported use
of dispersants near the
coast by Mobil Producing
Nigeria, for the containment
of an oil spill as a violation
of environmental standards
in the oil industry. They
argued that while the United
States government had
employed all legal tools and
caution to protect her
citizens in all the oil spills
that have occurred in that
country, including that of the
Gulf of Mexico.
Sadly, they noted, an
American oil company is
perpetrating worse
environmental crimes to the
detriment of Nigerians in the
oil rich Niger Delta region.
The residents in the coastal
communities in Akwa Ibom
state and other Niger Delta
region, who inhale the
dispersants experienced
respiratory discomfort and
took ill.
Action: The oil company has
paid deaf ears to the cries of
the communities.
This is a country were an oil
company, in this case, Mobil
Oil, has severally and
consistently failed to obey
court orders, even as it
affects millions of Nigerians
there . Let us take the case
of Comandclem Nigeria
Limited, which for 10 years in
various courts in Nigeria and
in the United States of
America;, eventually
judgement was given in
favour of the company and
the numerous patentees who
supported the cause of the
inventor, one wonders the
role of the government in the
enforcement of court orders.
Isn't this American oil
company been used to plant
the seed of discord among
the peace loving, good
people of this country to
carry arms, thus give them
(USA), the opening to
enslave the country. We
should all rise up and resist
this impunity by a company
that feels it is above the law.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by tenfour: 3:23pm On Apr 22, 2011
Hello fellow patentees.

Though the sorrow may last for the night BUT joy comes in the morning!

It is well with all patentees!!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by marms: 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2011
In a recent 'Al-Jazeera' interview with the renown Nobel Laureate Prof. Wale Soyinka and Chimamanda Adichie, an American based Nigeria writer and winner of the Orange Price award for Fiction, about Nigeria's democratic transition. The issue that had been reiterated was the need for the next President of Nigeria to really look into and curb the activities of the IOCs.
But my fellow members, since 1999, it was the IOCs that had been part-sponsoring every PDP's election both Primary and Secondary. It is the IOCs that fully sponsored G.E.J's primary election last year- by giving each delegate $9,000! So, how many states do we have in Nigeria? And how many delegates do we have in each state?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by marms: 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2011
In a recent 'Al-Jazeera' interview with the renown Nobel Laureate Prof. Wale Soyinka and Chimamanda Adichie, an American based Nigeria writer and winner of the Orange Price award for Fiction, about Nigeria's democratic transition. The issue that had been reiterated was the need for the next President of Nigeria to really look into and curb the activities of the IOCs.
But my fellow members, since 1999, it was the IOCs that had been part-sponsoring every PDP's election both Primary and Secondary. It is the IOCs that fully sponsored G.E.J's primary election last year- by giving each delegate $9,000! So, how many states do we have in Nigeria? And how many delegates do we have in each state?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2011
Sweet victory for the President and all Nigerians!

I wish all Patentees happy Easter celebrations as we savour victory over death and our redemption
through the Lord Jesus Christ.

I Cor.15:55-57 (KJV)
"O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."

Victory is on our way too. We shall soon celebrate the payment of our royalties in grand style.
Cheer up all Patentees.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2011
CAUTION PLEASE! My fellow Comandclem Patentees. It appears we have gradually started to deviate from the aims and objectives of this Assembly. What we are after now is how Comandclem will collect royalties from Mobil to enable the Company commence payment of Comandclem Patentees' entitlements. I humbly implore members not to introduce political or controversial issues to this Assembly. MAY GOD GUIDE US ARIGHT. ~OMOKEMESI

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / How To Get Your Profile In Trending List Of Instagram

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.