Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,975 members, 7,966,631 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:33 PM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (158090 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dgmegas(m): 5:47am On Apr 29, 2011
@Azyz I think you have a good and very big point there. ''what i believe is that
during this negotiations
both parties might come
to an agreement to reduce
this figure''
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 6:28am On Apr 29, 2011
@abaluv. Thank you for your post.                                                         One of the reasons for directing all Comandclem State Managers to forward details of Patentees registered by them to the Head Office in Lagos is to put the names of all GENUINE patentees in the database being prepared.                                                               I am of the opinion that the Enugu State Manager of Comandclem should have a copy of  the list of all Patentees he registered in the State, which he forwarded to the Head Office in Lagos recently.                                                                  I will advise you to go back with your official receipt issued to you when you registered there and make sure you are shown evidence that your name is  in  the list sent to Lagos.                                                ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 9:05am On Apr 29, 2011
10 Marvellous Quotations, !!
1. I am a great believer in
luck, & I find that d
harder I work, d more I
have of it!
2. Whenever U fall, pick
something up!
3. No one can climb d
ladder of success, with both
hands in d pocket!
4. I am a slow walker but I
never walked back!
5. Tough times never last,
but tough people do!
6. D highest result of
education is tolerence!
7. Not failure, but low aim is
a crime!
8. Ur aspirations are ur
possibilities!
9. A winner never quits, &
a quitter never wins!
10. Control ur destiny or
somebody else will! , "What d mind of man can
conceive & believe,
d mind of man can achieve" , (Napoleon Hill)
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2011
Hello ladies and gentlemen, what sweetens my mind is that the younger generations, that is students in particular are told what multinationals esp. IOCs are doing to us, if they continue like this only God knows. . .
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nsiman(m): 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2011
Hello ladies and gentlemen, what sweetens my mind is that the younger generations, that is students in particular are told what multinationals esp. IOCs are doing to us, if they continue like this only God knows. . .
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2011
from information on the current liberationnews it appears the king/comandclem maybe heading to court again for enforcement of payment, it seems the negociations is not yeilding any positive result. Lets continue to pray,
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dgmegas(m): 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2011
We still have a long way to go.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 1:46am On Apr 30, 2011
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley, To GOD be the glory.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 7:17am On Apr 30, 2011
@GODSAYES. I am disturbed.  I am disappointed. I am baffled!                                                                                What do you think you could achieve by posting this SEDITIOUS STUFF to this Assembly under the cover of a USERNAME?                                                            Do you really have the interest of this Assembly at heart?                                               Do you want the owner of Nairaland to block this Thread so that Comandclem Patentees would not have the opportunity to rub minds, interact and get latest information about our investments again?                                               Your username suggested that you are a person who believes that there is God. Are you wiser than God? Are you more powerful than God?  Can you terminate the lives of others because of money?    Do you believe in life after death?                                                                    Do you think all those working at Mobil are guilty and should be wiped out?                                          If you destroy Mobil in Nigeria, how soon would you be paid your entitlements thereafter?                                                            I have a lot to say and I have a lot to ask.                                            But it will be tragic if our fellow patentees give room for this Thread to be blocked again through  disservice posts.                                                     We have been informed on this Thread that the ELECTIONS had slowed down negotiation because those involved included politicians. The elections have just been concluded. Why can't we be patient for God's sake?                                                      But  who can SAY NO when GOD SAYS YES?                                           ~omokemesi
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by abaluv: 8:27am On Apr 30, 2011
Thank you Omokemesi.  @GODSAYES, please take your war call to somewhere else.  I used to think you are one of the patentees that believe that God will sort us out in due course.  Why this deviation now.  Please Nairaland forgive him for he knows not what he is doing.  Fellow patentees, let us not lose hope.  God works in mysterious ways His wonders to perform. ,  His purposes will ripen fast unfolding every hour, the bud may have a bitter taste but sweet will be the flower.  Courage Comrades, courage.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2011
Unexpected results &
Problems are part of life.
Never loose HOPE in any
condition,
bcoz darkness of night
always finish with light of
day.
Remember!
Human can live about 20days
without food,
about 3days without water,
about 5 mints without air
but
not for 1 secnd without HOPE.
BE HOPEFULL ALWAYS.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2011
@ GODSAYES, is this just a username or that "God really Say yes". Please look and think twice before you leap.

Would you have been talking about royalty payment today if King Uwemedimoh had taken to arms in fighting this battle?
This battle is better fought on our knees than by use of force or arms. This Assembly is certainly NOT the place to start this
type of misadventure you are thinking. Save us the time and energy. If you can't cope with our methods, ask God to give you
the patience and endurance to weather the battle legitimately. I repeat, ours is NOT (NairaLand to take note too) an arms
struggle but an assembly of like minded individuals with a common interest - payment of of our royalties by Comandclem from
Mobil Oil.

We thank God for this medium of Communication graciously provided by Nairaland and would not want anything that will
jeopardize or misconstrue our good intentions.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by marms: 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2011
@ Godsayes, let us assume the negotiation fails, then CCNL goes to court again and they also bribe the judges. Would the judges erase the earlier judgements? Would the judges give MPNU ownership of the invention? So at most, MPNU will get away with a slash- considering the amount involve. Godsayes, if MPNU were to give that first installment they earlier promised and CCNL decides to keep that amount in the bank and be paying to patentees from it each month, do you know that it will last for 14 good years?
So my brother you are only being paranoid and extremely IMPATIENT. You are only being thinking that MPNU will continue to be having their ill gotten ways for life. Don't you ever come to think that nothing lasts for ever? More especially INJUSTICE? Don't you remember the law of KAMA? Where are the Roman and Parsian empires that ruled for 4000 years? The British were Super powers for 150 years. Are they still? Do you know that the so called Americans are losing relevance in the world each passing day? Godsayes, MPNU's injustices will not last forever. And God willing we will soon see the end to that. God is not an unjust King!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2011
My fellow patentees I'm highly sorry for this unreasonable comment which indicates that i posted, I'm so sorry for this,what will i gain by posting such right here on Nairaland, even a fool that is about to WAR will never make his plan known publicly not to talk of posting it online, even if Mobil refuse to make this payment which i knew it has gone beyond what Mobil could escape what God has done for me and my family is enough to stay with till the day of our Lord Jesus Christ, the comment was posted by my junior brother a US militant, i wasn't at home and i forgot to sign out from my nairaland account when he arrived and mess up with my stuff, once again I'm saying sorry to you all my fellow patentees, my apology to Nairaland, my apology to fellow viewers, @ MR OMOKEMESI, please i need you to give me your number sir, you can send it if you want to bojebiyi@yahoo.com, i will still like to call you & with due respect if you prefer to call me instead of me calling, you can contact me at +1-773-280-3904, MARMS, SKYDEEXIE, ABALUV you aren't left behind, thanks & GOD bless you all.
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 3:52pm On Apr 30, 2011
AN UN-INTERRUPTED NEGOTIATION IN PROGRESS BETWEEN CCNL AND MPNU (source : reliable CCNL staff).

Good morning my fellow CCNL Patentees accross the globe. The election is over and there is no war. All glories be to the creator of humanity - God. I commend the efforts of INEC chairman , INEC staff , security personnels and NYSC members. I also appreciate the altittudes of Nigerian voters for peaceful dispositions in the polling stations.
To the subject matter above. The non-availability of the LNP in Akure this week delayed me to officially react to the " OPINION COLUMN " of the LNP --- citizen uwemedimo and mobile. I read the column online early this morning.
Contributor / Patentee Umehenmek , GODSAYES etc may have misinterpreted the content of the " OPINION COLUMN " of the LNP --- citizen uwemedimo and mobile. For the purpose of clearity , the write-up never made any statement that the negotiation between CCNL AND MPNU has failed.
The write-up is hereby summarized below for the purpose of clearity.
(1) How MPNU arrested development of Nigerians
(2) How Europe underdeveloped Africa.
(3) How agents of arrested development desecrated what is worth.
(4) How MPNU insulted Professor Uwemedemo for failure to acknowledge his invention and stealing his invention for 730 days.
(5) How MPNU boasted that it has resources to buy the Nigerian Judiciary with a foreign currency.
(6) How MPNU recolonized Nigerians.
(7) How people may result to violence when they lose hope in justice.
(cool Calls to NEITI etc to help in the strugle of CCNL.
(9) Bad behaviour of MPNU to host communities resulting to kidnapping etc.
(10) How patentees may break loose for MPNU failure to honour court order.
(11) ETC.

For avoidance of doubt , i made calls to some top staff of CCNL accross the country. A lot of issues were revealed to me which i may not want to past here because of agent of arrested development-MPNU.
The conclusion of the revealation is that negotiation is in progress. CCNL negotiators are yet to settle down from the election issues. Please , let us give CCNL time.
@GODSAYES , umehemek , dgmagas , etc i know your plights. Please be patient. Till next time, bye.
When i say COMANDCLEM three times , you will say PROSPERITY FOR EVER. Are you ready ?
let us go oo ooo.

COMANDCLEM !
COMANDCLEM !!
COMANDCLEM !!!

PROSPERITY FOR EVER.

~Yusuf_Akure.
(07032522248)
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2011
prosperity for ever!!!.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2011
GODSAYES. I am very happy to read that the embarrassing post only emanated through your User Account, but NOT from you. IT IS ALL OVER. I am also happy that this issue has enabled me to hear your "sweet voice"! We will all live to rejoice and enjoy our shares from Comandclem royalties when paid by Mobil in Jesus name. I can boldly say on behalf of every FMCPA and the entire viewers that your apology has been accepted. But, always remember to log out! ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2011
@Omokemesi, sir, i really appreciate you for calling, it's nice talking to you for the very first time sir, God bless you real good, I'm so happy because you make it known publicly that my apology has been accepted on behalf of FMCPA, thank you and God bless you all, my fellows let's keep the courage going, we are almost there, for the fact that our GOD is unstopable no one can stop CCNL from getting her royalty, CCNL is dwelling under the supervision and in the secret place of the most high and we are abiding under the shadow of the almighty, no shaking 'cos GOD is with us, thank you and stay blessed my fellows
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2011
This message was passing to U (FMCPA) on behalf of my brother ~GODSAYES~

If My tomorrow never comes
‘ I'M SORRY’ for all the Things
I might have Said.
‘ I'M SORRY’ for all the Things
I did Or didn,t Do.
‘ I'M SORRY’ if I ever ignored
the right thing.
‘ I'M SORRY’ if I ever made
U (FMCPA) feel bad Or put U
down.
‘ I'M SORRY’ if I ever thought I
was bigger Or better than
U (FMCPA)
‘ I'M SORRY’ for everything
wrong I have ever done.
I'M Writing This becoz if My
tomorrow never comes,
Which I may not get A chance To
say sorry, then I'M SORRY, , , , , !!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 12:23am On May 01, 2011
Sureboy505, thank you, i mean thank you, God will bless you beyond your expectation, i do appreciate this,
thanks a lot,
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by fyneguy: 12:30pm On May 01, 2011
hmmm an assembly of mature, intelligent, humble, and Godly minds. I am happy to be a FMCPA. By God's grace, this assembly will be so big that even the UN will envy it.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by nmerengini(f): 1:08pm On May 01, 2011
lol
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by emmmyyax(m): 4:01pm On May 01, 2011
Men of valour time of selection is now. Who will survive it? This is dependent on those with faith. Faith is the substance of things hope for, evidence of things not seen. Your comments here will tell who actually is a member of this assembly. Good afternoon y'all
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by emmmyyax(m): 4:05pm On May 01, 2011
Men of valour time of selection is now. Who will survive it? This is dependent on those with faith. Faith is the substance of things hope for, evidence of things not seen. Your comments here will tell who actually is a member of this assembly. Good afternoon y'all
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by emmmyyax(m): 4:14pm On May 01, 2011
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by emmmyyax(m): 4:32pm On May 01, 2011
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by omojib: 5:07pm On May 01, 2011
My pleasure to be 1st to greet y'all this new month. Matter wey go pure las las, na so e dey hard,
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by shollay6(m): 6:30pm On May 01, 2011
Sure Victory is not d absent of challengers,delay,trials or opposition but rather it is a total assurance of victory even after going through hell.pls i want all patentees to know that we are too sure to ve d victory,we only need patience.HAPPY NEW MONTH TO ALL PATENTEES.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by shollay6(m): 6:37pm On May 01, 2011
Pls help me to give GOD thanks for a glorious wedding i had yesterday and also for making my mum a year older today,to HIM alone be all d glory.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 7:28pm On May 01, 2011
Shollay, i rejoice with u wishing u a peaceful married life in jesus name.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Dele30: 7:48pm On May 01, 2011
Shollay6 Congratulation, i wish you happy married life.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Dele30: 7:49pm On May 01, 2011
Shollay6 Congratulation, i wish you happy married life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / How To Get Your Profile In Trending List Of Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.