Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,386 members, 7,934,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 03:17 AM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (157829 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 12:20am On May 07, 2011
ATTENTION PLEASE!!!                                            This is the work of the devil.  But how many of us are aware of Satan's design on this Assembly?                                                      Are we sure some of us are not working indirectly for Mobil in this Assembly?                                                      Are we sure all of us claiming to be patentees are actually COMANDCLEM REGISTERED PATENTEES?                                                          Are we not happy that we are able to "meet and interact" and get some encouraging information through this Assembly?                                                      Is this the ideal time to cause confusion and disappearance of this Thread?                                                            We have only put one leg into the river and see what is happening!                                                             The devil will not overcome this Assembly in Jesus name.                                                                     Whoever makes mistake, let us correct him or her politely.                                              Many Nairalanders do not obey the rules for posting on Nairaland Forum as clearly spelt out by the owner.                                                                    That was why my last Thread was blocked without warning.  And it pained me to the marrow!                                                                For God's sake, please don't cause this Thread to suffer the same fate.                                                             But if through our intransintransigence it happens, I will have no regret.                                                              Let us therefore forgive one another and continue this Assembly on a new friendly slate and as Godly human beings that we are.                                                             Happy Weekend.                                            ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 12:27am On May 07, 2011
Sureboy505, i think you got here before tenfour which means you should know more about the rules and regulations of this assembly, if you truly want to proof your maturity stop dragging what is not and let go of this argument , please i beg of you, i know both of you guyz are man of dignity and respect, please don't do anything that will jeopardize this assembly, we are all friends and family it might not be biologically but by this great fight that is about to be settled, your contributions to this assembly should be of great value that should work accordingly for the upliftment of this assembly, please my honourable fellow (SUREBOY505 &TENFOUR) lets step up and stop lamenting against each other, GOD WITH US.
                                                                                                              ~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by nmerengini(f): 9:11am On May 07, 2011
lol. Na wa for una . Stop fighting nd makin jest. Do sometin profitable nd wale take it easy . All this wil not bring anytin. Just do sometin profitable nd stop putin all ur hope in 1 basket.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by malipalina: 9:22am On May 07, 2011
red alert!  satan is using members of d assembly as  hijackers. b aware! n b wned.
i 'm worried dat without calm, dis assebly may suffer some level of set back. we know dey 'll nt b successfull. we may not over heat d assembly, but we have our own strategy. so pls calm, calm! calm! i pray u guys. many people in dis assembly are really progressive thinkers. dey have study and accessed Comandclem right from inception. we know d posibility of benefit overweight d posibility of losssing. think positive on how we can also influence d payment like d good job of dis assembly. we do not want to follow issue like d reportage on LNP etc. we shld always b wokng as a team. i know it involves money, but i urge all of us to remain calm. tnk u good ppl of dis assembly.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 10:24am On May 07, 2011
It's very unfortunate that instead of directing our time and energy in praying for the success of the current
negotiations between CCNL and Mobil for the payment of our royalties, we now have these distractions.
"It is an ill wind that blows nobody any good"

I urge members of this great assembly to eschew narrow or personal interest as far as this battle which is in its
final stages is concerned.

Sir, Omokemesi, a big thank you for trying to instill discipline and some form of control in the postings. Surely in an open
assembly with people of differing views and interests, one is bound to experience this type of backlash. 

“God opposes the proud but favors the humble.”  James 4:6 (NLT)
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by marms: 10:28am On May 07, 2011
@ Tenfour and Sureboy505, I think we should let everything rest for ever, because this forum is important to a lot of people that you guys may not know.
I registered in Kano in early 2008 and that was the first time CCNL came to far North including Kaduna, Katsina, Jigawa etc and uptill now majority of patentees here don't have access to this kind of information. Infact how many people have access to Internet here? The only information patentees got was when they called CCNL offices in these states. So patentees were not satisfied with that, they now came with the idea of meeting every fortnight in CCNL office in Kano to discuss and share the little information one or two people got. So, another idea came, which was to contribute N100 each petentee and delegate two people to travel to Lagos to gather information. And this has been the norm until LNP came and this forum was accidently discovered.
Therefore, my brothers, if you cause the shut down of this forum because you can have information elsewhere, remember our other fellow brothers and sisters that depend on this forum.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by yesican11: 11:11am On May 07, 2011
Hello fellow patentees, although I have not been commenting on all your posts, I have been reading all of them with keen interest. In few days time I am going to post somethings that will interest you so much about Comandclem. There is nothing like putting a smile on faces of people and you are all going to rejoice. God bless you all.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 11:43am On May 07, 2011
Life is at its weakest,
When
There's more
Doubt than trust.
But
Life is at its strongest,
When you learn,
How to trust
In spite of
The doubts.

CCNL I'm in trust!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by walexy1952: 12:06pm On May 07, 2011
Am so sorry for being a cos to all this plz patentee i jst said wat boarding me never ment to cos all this and my brothers sureboy and ten4 u guys too much we are all in this to gether no cos for alarm we go smile sooooooooooon!!!!!!!
Lets be brother till the end and abeg whn una collect money no forget orphan's oh most inportant for all patentee to help atleast a soul, i just donated blood here in school for free!!! Ccnl make we chop our money alive oooooo everybody joooo oh!!!!!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by walexy1952: 12:13pm On May 07, 2011
Nija jooo oh there is going to be a meeting of patentee in lagos any report my brothers and sisters ccnl for life!!!!!God help us we get over this and smile,
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by tenfour: 12:38pm On May 07, 2011
Na wa ooh!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by tenfour: 12:55pm On May 07, 2011
@tenfour. Just go back to previous post and see how U (A FOOL) hodgepodge. (1) "patentees
even have the right to sue
CCNL or whatever it is called
because they too have
bridged the agreement that
was signed before
registration. We are not
fools". U wanted to bite the finger that want to give U food (A FOOL)
(2) "i promise you that i will not
only bring confusion and
chaos here, mobilize
patentees in my station who
will go to CCNL office and
cause trouble there but this
thread will also be closed
forever". To cause trouble in CCNL office? (A FOOL). (3) calling your fellow patentees' "hit and run" (A FOOL). (4) If U know that U cant be patient any more, just go to mobil office and collect your entittlement. (A FOOL) (5) your username does'nt sound well "tenfour" or "10/4" I dont think U're a human beings. Are U? No!!! your nick name sound like cheat boot or robot that av access to internet system. , Lol
[s][/s]

@SUREBOY505, YOU ARE THE HIGHEST FOOL IN THE WORLD FOR MAKING SUCH UNPROFESSIONAL COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD. YOU ARE AN IDIOT FOR TELLING ME THAT I WANT TO BITE THE FINGERS THAT WANT TO FEED ME. LET ME TELL YOU A LITTLE SECRET ABOUT ME, I CAN FEED YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR THE NEXT 100 YEARS TO COME.

YOU ARE ALSO AN IDIOT FOR THINKING THAT I CANNOT MOBILIZE ANGRY YOUTHS WHO WOULD LOVE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE MENTALITY THAT CCNL IS A SCAM AND GO TO CCNL OFFICE IN MY AREA AND MAKE A PUBLIC SPECTACLE OF CCNL.

YOU ARE A BIGGER IDIOT IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT YOU ARE A HIT AND RUN PATENTEE UP TILL NOW.

YOU STILL REMAIN AN IDIOT IF YOU THINK THAT I WILL GO TO CCNL OFFICE AND DEMAND FOR MY MONEY. I DONT NEED MY MONEY BACK, I WILL SIMPLY GO TO THEIR OFFICE WITH MY BOYS AND DESTROY PROPERTIES WORTH MORE THAN THE CHICKEN CHANGE I GAVE TO THEM AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT NTA COVERS IT. IDIOT!

YOU ARE THE GREATEST IDIOT IN THE UNIVERSE FOR THINKING THAT I AM NOT HUMAN. LET ME TELL YOU WHAT YOU ARE: YOU ARE AN IDIOT, A FOOL AND A USELESS PATENTEE WHO DOES NOT KNOW HIS RIGHT AND LEFT. I AM SURE THAT YOU USED YOUR LIFE SAVINGS TO REGISTER IN CCNL THAT IS WHY YOU ARE SHOWING YOUR FRUSTRATION HERE BY CALLING FELLOW PATENTEES SELFISH.

FINALLY "UNSUREBOY505" YOU ARE JUST AN IDIOT,
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by tenfour: 1:00pm On May 07, 2011
@tenfour. Just go back to previous post and see how U (A FOOL) hodgepodge. (1) "patentees
even have the right to sue
CCNL or whatever it is called
because they too have
bridged the agreement that
was signed before
registration. We are not
fools". U wanted to bite the finger that want to give U food (A FOOL)
(2) "i promise you that i will not
only bring confusion and
chaos here, mobilize
patentees in my station who
will go to CCNL office and
cause trouble there but this
thread will also be closed
forever". To cause trouble in CCNL office? (A FOOL). (3) calling your fellow patentees' "hit and run" (A FOOL). (4) If U know that U cant be patient any more, just go to mobil office and collect your entittlement. (A FOOL) (5) your username does'nt sound well "tenfour" or "10/4" I dont think U're a human beings. Are U? No!!! your nick name sound like cheat boot or robot that av access to internet system. , Lol[s][/s]

@SUREBOY505, YOU ARE THE HIGHEST FOOL IN THE WORLD FOR MAKING SUCH UNPROFESSIONAL COMMENTS ON THIS THREAD. YOU ARE AN FOR TELLING ME THAT I WANT TO BITE THE FINGERS THAT WANT TO FEED ME. LET ME TELL YOU A LITTLE SECRET ABOUT ME, I CAN FEED YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FOR THE NEXT 100 YEARS TO COME.

YOU ARE ALSO A BIGGER FOOL FOR THINKING THAT I CANNOT MOBILIZE ANGRY YOUTHS WHO WOULD LOVE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE MENTALITY THAT CCNL IS A SCAM AND GO TO CCNL OFFICE IN MY AREA AND MAKE A PUBLIC SPECTACLE OF CCNL.

YOU ARE A BIGGER FOOL IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT YOU ARE A HIT AND RUN PATENTEE UP TILL NOW.

YOU STILL REMAIN THE HIGEST FOOL IF YOU THINK THAT I WILL GO TO CCNL OFFICE AND DEMAND FOR MY MONEY. I DONT NEED MY MONEY BACK, I WILL SIMPLY GO TO THEIR OFFICE WITH MY BOYS AND DESTROY PROPERTIES WORTH MORE THAN THE CHICKEN CHANGE I GAVE TO THEM AND I WILL MAKE SURE THAT NTA COVERS IT. FOOL,

YOU ARE THE GREATEST FOOL IN THE UNIVERSE FOR THINKING THAT I AM NOT HUMAN. LET ME TELL YOU WHAT YOU ARE: YOU ARE A FOOL AND A USELESS PATENTEE WHO DOES NOT KNOW HIS RIGHT AND LEFT. I AM SURE THAT YOU USED YOUR LIFE SAVINGS TO REGISTER IN CCNL THAT IS WHY YOU ARE SHOWING YOUR FRUSTRATION HERE BY CALLING FELLOW PATENTEES SELFISH.

FINALLY "UNSUREBOY505" YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL AND A LOWER ANIMAL FOR THAT MATTER WHICH USED BE IN THE ZOO!!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by tenfour: 1:02pm On May 07, 2011
@sureboy505, you are uncultured, mannerless, senseless, useless and brainless. you are an animal which should quickly return to the zoo where you belong before you bite any patentee. goat!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Dele30: 1:24pm On May 07, 2011
Sureboy505@tenfour@walexy1952@ pls let us continued to rub mind together,not causeing chaos on this assembly.may patentee does not have asses to this type of information we are geting here,some who register since 2007/2008 does not eveny know maybe there is this type of site to get information because may dont eveny have asses to internet.so we that have this oppotunity let used it well.i belive we are going to smell soon.GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 1:28pm On May 07, 2011
LIFTING THE VEIL OF INCORPORATION
(a case study of mobil producing nigeria unlimited) PART 2.

Before I continue my post on the above subject matter , i will like to say good morning to over ten million of CCNL PATENTEES accross the globe. Now that the payment of royalty is close compared with the journey of court cases in since 2000 , i consider it appropriate for all patentees to address issues from normal perspectives in this thread.
I have discovered recently that each time I express my personal opinions expossing the evils/illegalities of some oil companies in this country , members in this assembly developed series of mixed feelings or reactions which i do't condemn , i welcome those reactions. Some people called me on my mobil line with hidden numbers to abuse me and asked me to keep quiet , while some as well appreciated my contributions through calls , texts , flashes.
Fellow respected CCNL PATENTEES accross the globe , as a result of the above threat , i will like to sample the humble opinions or views of members in this Great Assembly with respect to my posts/comments in the recent time. The samplling of opinions shall be executed majorly through casting of votes by members. I want to know wether i'm saying the TRUTH or telling LIES on the activities of Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited in this GREAT ASSEMBLY.

OPINIONS SAMPLLING OF COMANDCLEM PATENTEES ASSEMBLY MEMBERS THROUGH THE POWER OF BALLOT PAPERS. (in view of posts of Yusuf_Akure on activities of Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited)

the question is
"ARE THE POSTS OF yusuf_akure WITH RESPECT TO ACTIVITIES OF MPNU IN THIS THREAD LIES OR TRUTH ? "
options are

(A) yusuf_akure posts are lies.
(B) yusuf_akure posts are truth.
(C) i do't know.
(D) yusuf_akure posts are lies and truth.
(E) yusuf_akure is fighting for positions and popularity.

Roles of voting for members.

(1) Ethics of the voting is to select an option A to E.
(2) Voting period is 24 hours starting from 1:00 pm today ending tomorrow 1:00 pm.
(3) To maintain objectivity , with the humble approval of Father of house - Mr Omokemisi ( due regard SIR) , I hereby nominate MR GODSAYES as INEC Chairman to count and report the results of election 1:00 pm tomorrow. Mr GODSAYES don,t take bribe o oo ooo.
(4) Note , the voting exercise will unite us ,and boast growth and participations of members in this assembly.

~Yusuf_Akure
(07032522248)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(1) Mr Omokemisi (with due regard Sir) cast your vote to show a good examples to others.
(2)ebere_gc , skydeexie , ajascoman, Ayaba 11, nwaafo,malipalina,shollay6,waley1952,nmerengini,ay89,marms,sureboy505,dgmegas,ola30,azyz,nsiman,dele30,demo5050,abaluv,dd21,tenfour,fyneguy,kalu john,nsiman,umehemeka,omojib,bassette,kenrino,dr oguns,rotimiland,dgmegas,ana5,ademola de and other members cast your votes.
regard c
the question is
"ARE THE POSTS OF yusuf_akure WITH RESPECT TO ACTIVITIES OF MPNU IN THIS THREAD LIES OR TRUTH ? "
options are

(A) yusuf_akure posts are lies.
(B) yusuf_akure posts are truth.
(C) i do't know.
(D) yusuf_akure posts are lies and truth.
(E) yusuf_akure is fighting for positions and popularity.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by midman: 1:35pm On May 07, 2011
hi friends whats d latest?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Dele30: 1:56pm On May 07, 2011
I dele30 select option B,yusuf-akure posts are truth.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by ademolade1(m): 1:59pm On May 07, 2011
i vote ( b)
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by CEORonio: 2:24pm On May 07, 2011
I select option( b) Yusuf_Akure posts are truth.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 2:44pm On May 07, 2011
With respect i agreed to take the challenge to count the vote of our fellow patentees concerning Mr Yusuf Akure's post, thanks for this great previledge Mr. Yusuf, but as for me GODSAYES I vote option B
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 3:14pm On May 07, 2011
While we are still waiting for more patentess to cast their vote, I will like to inform the great members of this Assembly that the overall result will be posted/announced by tomorrow May 8th,2011 at anytime from 2:30pm - 3:00pm Nigeria time,but any member that post his/her vote 1minute after 1pm Nigeria time such vote will be pull out,  this will occur because the INEC Chairman, the person of Mr.GODSAYES nominated by Mr Yusuf is not in Nigeria at present and the zone time of where he lives is totally different compare to Nigeria time, thank you and I'm very sorry for the inconvenient this might cause.
                                                                                                                  ~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 3:24pm On May 07, 2011
I Vote Option B.

@ YUSUF_AKURE. When someone hurts U . . . .
Don't feel bad because its
the law of nature
that the tree that bears the
sweetest fruits
gets maximum number of
stones.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by marms: 3:26pm On May 07, 2011
@ Yusuf Akure, my brother nobody is disputing your write ups here, but if you will look at my last post, you will discover that your research is not what majority (almost 90%) would like to hear. As you see me here, I represent a lot of people in Kano, so when we gather for our meeting, do you think people here would like to hear your research. My brother, how many of them will even understand your grammer? I have been following you here and also in CCNL Patentees Assembly International and am quite OPPRESSED with your work. But I think it is better there than here. In my own opinion, there is no need for any Voting unless you would like to be the Deputy of Mr. Omokemesi, then I have already bow for that.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by emmmyyax(m): 3:43pm On May 07, 2011
Good day my fellow patentees. With due respect to y'all. I see that we are now declining from the purpose of which this great assembly was created, i discovered this, the first day leadership was introduced, we shouldn't be in contention for position,fame, ego, etc but for success, don't die of waiting. Lets be bond as a unit. Remember when satan had the thought of introducing leadership in heaven there was a fall and the fall was great. So i beg of us lets keep the spirit of unity alive not bureaucracy. Sincerely
emmmyyax
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by marms: 3:46pm On May 07, 2011
So, I marms, a member of this forum, on behalf of my self and the people I represent, I hereby bow for Mr. Yusuf Akure to be the Deputy Pioneer of CCNL Patentees Assembly but on the condition that he will from now on cease to post his highly grammatical and well-researched write-ups about MPNU which are causing confusion and doubts among the less educated members like myself. Therefore, Mr. Omokemesi Sir, here I represent my request to you for approval. Thank you Sir.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 4:10pm On May 07, 2011
"Always be GOOD with the
GOOD. But
Never be BAD with the BAD
because
You cant wash MUD with MUD"
Its reality if U can
understand".
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 4:24pm On May 07, 2011
PRESIDENT JONATHAN WRITES MOBIL ON BEHALF OF COMANDCLEM says Pastor Abimbola Salami It has now been confirmed that President Goodluck Jonathan has written a letter to Mobil on behalf of Comandclem Nigeria Limited. Confirming this on Ogun State "Gateway Radio" live programme at Abeokuta few hours ago, was Pastor Abimbola Salami, Comandclem's Senior Manager for Ogun State. He also revealed that Mobil had replied the President but remarked that he did not know the content of the letters. Pastor Salami commended President Jonathan and many eminent Nigerians, including Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, and a traditional ruler from Ogun State, for their immense assistance towards the on-going talks. He disclosed that series of meetings had been held while another meeting had been scheduled for next week. He implored all patentees to remain patient and continue to pray for the success of the current talks. ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 4:49pm On May 07, 2011
Faith is important.
No matter how you pray,
meditate, relax.
Have faith that it will work
and
it really will. Pls All the patentees' let av the faith with all what we are doing. We are almost there!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by marms: 6:12pm On May 07, 2011
Am very glad to hear this good news! Thanks Mr. Omokemesi for your wonderful job. I think MPNU has no where to hide now as the Judiciary has not been in their support and now that the Presidency has written them, they have no other choice than to pay.
But my fellow members, do you think they will not complain about the amount being too much for them to pay? Because last year Exxon Mobil made a P.A.T of $19bn and being the second largest American Corporation(Forbes).
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 6:31pm On May 07, 2011
@ yusuf akure, there is no need for voting as your comments were truthful only that you should be cautious as the mediation is said to be at the peak. @ mr omokemesi, thanks for the update. God bless us all.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 7:08pm On May 07, 2011
Nothing can change the Truth.

"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (John 8:32 KJV)

@ sureboy505 and tenfour - 'Enuf is enuf' Sheath your swords! Bury the hatchet and forgive one another as brothers.
Remember, the power of Life and Death is in the tongue.

James 3:5-9 (KJV)
"5 Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth!

6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body,
and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

7 For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind:

8 But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

9 Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God."

@ Omokemesi, thanks for the refreshing update.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / How To Get Your Profile In Trending List Of Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.