Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,995 members, 7,966,677 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:44 PM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (158094 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 11:14am On May 09, 2011
@ Y A, I think the stage is being set for a high stake drama in the negotiations and to really cause confusion here
in the Assembly. My dear Patentees, PLEASE let us heed Mr. Y A's advice on the 'The Way Forward' and Mr. Omokemesi's
candid observations on the unfolding drama with regard to the above documents. Let us not shoot ourselves in the foot by
commenting carelessly as we're all aware of the intent and mischievous objective of the Mobil lawyer.

Omokemesi:

", Meanwhile, I will advise  those among us who are hypertensive to go and check their BP, "
   ~omokemesi             

Ha ha ha ha !  grin grin grin Very funny Sir, I've already done it since the negotiations started.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by ademolade1(m): 11:27am On May 09, 2011
@The Captain of our ship. sir am so happy when i read your post this morning you're in deed a leader. I pray may your reign be bless.                                                          @Yusuf once again fair play to U sir.       And to all patentees on this assembly by the grace of God we will all have a reason to shout HALLELUYAH this week.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 2:53pm On May 09, 2011
"Consult not your fears
but your hopes and your
dreams.
Think not about your
frustrations,
but about your unfulfilled
potential.
Concern yourself not with
what you tried and failed in,
but with what it is still
possible for you to do."
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by ademolade1(m): 3:02pm On May 09, 2011
@sureboy505 thats a very good one.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by midman: 5:12pm On May 09, 2011
May we live to see the end of this lawyers abracadabra! Blue or black, white or green, we are markd for victory in Jesus Name. Hope Alive!!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 3:15am On May 10, 2011
NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST THE PROSPERITY AND HOPE OF ALL PATENTEES SHALL PROSPER, IN JESUS NAME, THE ACHIEVEMENTS OF ISRAELITES WAS AFFLICTED BY PHARAOH, BUT GOD TOOK THEM OUT FROM SLAVERY AND ESTABLISHED THEM TO WHERE THEY BELONG (PROMISED LAND), I PRAY TODAY BY THE AUTHORITY AND POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST EVERY AFFLICTION THAT WE OR ANY OF US (PATENTEES) MIGHT BE PASSING THROUGH AS FROM THIS MOMENT I DECLEAR IT OVER IN JESUS NAME, EVERY IRON GATES THAT COULD BE BLOCKING OUR SUCCESS AND AIMS,  TODAY IT IS BROKEN, IN THE NAME OF JESUS (AMEN), I KNOW, I BELIEVED THAT THE BATTLE IS WON, HALLELUYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

LET HE WHO BELIEVE IN PRAYER SHOUT AMEN, AND I ALSO SUGGEST IF ANYBODY CAN ALSO LEAD US IN PRAYER, IN MUSLIM WAY,
                  PRAYER IS EFFECTIVE, PRAYER IS POWER, PLEASE SHOUTING OF HALLELUYAH SHOULDN'T STOP IN THIS ASSEMBLY
                                                                            ~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 7:37am On May 10, 2011
BISIMILLAHI, RA'MONI, ROHEEM. AL- AMDUL- LILLAHI ROBIL- ALAMIN. "Deepest" feelings of my
heart while praying for U (CCNL & PATENTEES') .
May "ALLAH"
Convert
Ur
Discomforts
To
Comforts.
Ur
Pains
To
Gains.
Ur
Minimum
To
Maximum.
Ur
Losses
To
Profits.
Ur
Tears
To
Smiles.
Ur
Sorrows
To
Pleasures.
Ur
Bad-wishers
To
Well-wishers.
Ur
Debts
To
Credits.
&
Ur
Good Dreams
To
Realities!
And make these
"Everlasting!
(Ameen). SOLUU ALANA BIYI LI- KERIM! SOLALLAHU ALYHIN WASALAM!!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by midman: 11:00am On May 10, 2011
The Assembly is silent this morning, Anyway, i hope for good, i pray for best, i wish for God's intervention in this imbroglio. Victory is sure!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by ademolade1(m): 12:00pm On May 10, 2011
@Godsayes. AMEN. @sureboy. AMINAYARABI.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by bassette(m): 1:28pm On May 10, 2011
AMEN!!!HALLELUYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!WE must not give up our victory shout
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 2:19pm On May 10, 2011
@ sureboy505, Amen.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by tenfour: 4:27pm On May 10, 2011
[s]"Consult not your fears
but your hopes and your
dreams.
Think not about your
frustrations,
but about your unfulfilled
potential.
Concern yourself not with
what you tried and failed in,
but with what it is still
possible for you to do."
[/s]

@Sureboy505, that was a very nice and beautiful piece. Keep it up. I see you going somewhere, you are the blessed of the Lord. I love you and i pray that love will reign amongst us in Jesus name. Amen!

What the Lord has done for us in CCNL, no man can stop. Only but time will make manifest our success. The dreams you dream today, are the accomplishments of tomorrow. I urge each and every one in this assembly to dream BIG dreams in life because dreamers are achievers.

I pray that God Almighty will see CCNL through in the ongoing negotiation with mobil. Prayer is our ONLY weapon in the battle of life. God bless you all.

God bless Comandclem!
God bless Nigeria!!
God bless Africa and everywhere else!!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 5:27pm On May 10, 2011
@ tenfour, Pls correct me if I am wrong. If you acknowledge and agree with Sureboy505's quote above, why striked it out
at the same time? It seems to give a different impression altogether, right?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 6:10pm On May 10, 2011
Its my pleasure signing in to this forum. Have been following this forum for a while now. Am Ashaolu Olakunle Adebanjo by name and am Banjo from {nigerian in american.com} its a {patentee forum too}. I salute the chairman of this forum Mr Omokemesi and all the patentee in the house and i pray that our expectation shall not being vein. Amen.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Dele30: 8:14pm On May 10, 2011
@Banjo24 you are welcome to this assembly.i say amen to your prayer ooo, pls tell us more about (nigeria in american.com)assembly.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Dele30: 8:34pm On May 10, 2011
@Banjo24 you are welcome to this assembly.i say amen to your prayer ooo, pls tell us more about (nigeria in american.com)assembly.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by ademolade1(m): 4:03am On May 11, 2011
@Banjo. Ur welcome on board. I will like U to participate on this assembly the way U have done in NIGERIA IN AMERICA. once again Ur welcome.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by walexy1952: 4:12am On May 11, 2011
I thank all patentee for praying for ccnl plz wat the latest new on ccnl now guys, how is negotiation going my pple let pray for the king that God shuld give him wisdom to overcome mobil and get us to archive our lifes,,,,,,,,,we are sailing forward and it is forward ever backward never, na so e no be o!!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 9:38am On May 11, 2011
RE-STRATEGIZATION

I have relocated to a nearbye village here in Akure to protect myself against attack.
      A copy of Liberation News Papers is not available in the village (name with-held).Mobil will fail in this country.
    Anybody with information in the Liberation News Paper should let us know.
    Let us wait for the outcomes of the negotiation. We shall all smile. God will answer our prayers from GODSAYES and sureboy505.

~Yusuf_Akure.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by jaybee3(m): 9:39am On May 11, 2011
Na real wa shocked shocked shocked
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 3:22pm On May 11, 2011
Go day to all patentee. Negotiation is going on and all is going to be ok. Pls all i want to say is to continue praying for comandclem and always remember our Hon chairman in prayer. God bless ours and God bless comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Ajascoman: 3:47pm On May 11, 2011
I say amen to the prayers of Mr. Godsays and Sureboy505 and so shall it be in Jesus name.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by ademolade1(m): 4:12pm On May 11, 2011
with this ALLELUYAH "I cast out every Jonah that is sinking our ship of breakthrough in Jesus name"
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 4:37pm On May 11, 2011
Ademola de, Amen, Amen and Amen to your prayer, The battle is over, critically, devil and his agents have been defeated in the name of JESUS CHRIST, our hope is in GOD, we depend on GOD, in GOD we trust and we will never be put to shame, the stretched of the hands of the wicked towards the progress of our aim, today is consume by the FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST, we take charge of our lifes, we possessed all that belong to us in the name of JESUS, I pray today and i stand against every gathering of evil to be scatter and against every wishes of the wicked over our investments in JESUS name, I scatter and I demolish every gathering of the wicked over our prosperity in the name of JESUS, anything that will not favour us I declare it cancel in JESUS name, PSALM 35, I call on all patentees all over the world for prayer for COMANDCLEM, we are created little lower to ANGELS, my fellow, say something, pray and it shall be granted in JESUS name, AMEN.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by ademolade1(m): 5:43pm On May 11, 2011
@Godsayes. Amen.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 5:56pm On May 11, 2011
.[size=14pt]Mobil and disrespect for court orders[/size]
, The issues at stakes

Mobil has agreed to pay up the royalty owed the inventor of the anti corrosive special paint, King (Prof.) Clement Uwemedimoh', the news ranted the air. Moments later, the news filtered in that, 'Mobil Oil would rather negotiate the huge sum demanded from them by Comandclem,' I was still Indifferent. Where, then did the news that Mobil would pay originated from? Of course, from the Oil company. Immediately after the court judgment, the American owned oil company settled for payment, but with a caveat; that the court case still at the Supreme Court be terminated.

Again, Comandclem filed yet another suit to enforce, not only its fundamental rights, but seeking the enforcement of the various court orders delivered in favour of the King, Comandclem and the patentees in respect of the royalty. This was in early February. The matter then was pending at the Federal High court in Lagos, when the lawyer to Comandclem, Barrister A. Ahmed disclosed that at the instance of Mobil, the matter has been withdrawn to make room for, 'out of court settlement. We have opted for mediation, instead of litigation, he had said.

Not long, a team of mediators comprised of very prominent citizens, traditional rulers, religious leaders and politicians were brought together at the instance of King Uwemedimoh to handle the mediation, while the King himself and the team of lawyers would offer the technical, legal and other inputs needed by the negotiators.

The meeting progressed steadily, only stalled by the wave of political activities in past couple of months. However, when talks resumed recently, Mobil again, reintroduced the case at the Supreme Court as a clog in the wheel, saying it was awaiting the judgement.

Lets' digress at this point to look at the antecedent of this oil company. So much has been written on Mobil that at this point, I won't bother you with repetition, but review some cases in which Mobil has failed to respect or obey court order in a law abiding country as Nigeria.

The oil company has refused to reabsorb some 860 SPY Security personnel it wrongfully laid off, despite the ruling of the Supreme Court. The aggrieved workers had dragged Mobil to various courts terminating at the apex court, were Justice Mohammed Mahmud had ordered the parties to negotiate an out of court settlement.

Barrister Femi Falana, representing the workers had lamented the slow pace of the negotiation. He said, 'In appreciating the court's advice on this matter, we urge the court to again impress it on the appellant/respondent (Mobil), to speed up the process, because the sacked workers are suffering a lot of hardship.'

Again, Justice Dahiru Mustapha, who presided over the last sitting, had criticized the oil company for changing its mind after it had earlier conceded to the settlement option. Compare that with the plight of patentees of Comandclem and the inventor, King Uwemedimoh.

When the Niger-Delta youths in Akwa Ibom demanded compensation for oil spillages that had ravaged the communities from Mobil following their victory in court against Mobil at a Federal High court in Yenogoa and an Appeal Court in Lagos, the oil company paid deaf ears to their cries.

Mobil oil said they were not aware of any such matter before any court against it and would therefore not pay any form of compensation.
Environmental rights activists have accused Mobil of double standards, when they raised alarm over the danger posed by the illegal use of dispersants near the coast of Qua oil export terminal. The illegal use of the chemical causes respiratory discomfort and many residents in the area took ill.

Mobil refused to heed the cries of the affected communities and the environmentalists and continued in the use of the deadly chemical. In all the cases, the America oil company, has adopted delay tactics, complete disregard to lawful order, or feigns ignorance to avoid payment or any form of commitment or compensation to aggrieved persons or settlements or communities. It is the same strategy that it is applying in the issue of Comandclem.

The question is why would a company that have not denied knowing Uwemedimoh, but agreed it had a transaction with the inventor in 1980 to supply the anti corrosive paints and agreed that Uwemedimoh did supply the paints be engaging in delay tactics?. The answer is simple. Finding the paints suitable for the purpose it was intended- to prevent corrosion, the company merely entered into a verbal agreement with the inventor. But Mobil knew it was not an ordinary paint, as it claimed; it was an anti corrosive special paint. Again the question is did Mobil pay for the supplies in which a Purchase Order, signed by Mobil's Maintenance Manager was prepared for the supply of an initial 75 gallons of the special paint? No, says Uwemedimoh; yes, says Mobil. Then lets head for the courts. That was the beginning of the court cases that lasted for years.

King Uwemedimoh insists that there was an oral agreement between him and Mobil, to the effect that the company would pay $2 per barrel of crude produced by the oil company following the use of his invention, the special paint. It is the failure to keep faith with the agreement that has resulted in the over ten years of litigation. On the contrary, Mobil's claims that the Federal High Court in Calabar entered judgement in its favour, was challenged at the Court of Appeal were Comandclem won the case. It is also a lie that Comandclem have not taken any steps in furtherance of the appeal at the apex court, as explained by Mobil.

Anybody is free to demand for a Certified True Copy, CTC, of any court proceedings and judgement, and so the judgements referred to by Mobil; one of the Federal High court, Calabar of 28th November, 2008 and Court of Appeal of 8th December, 2009 are public documents.

The denial by Mobil that it never enters a payment schedule with either Uwemedimoh or Comandclem is of interest here, viewed against the backdrop of the huge amount involved and for which it would not want to dish out in one full pay.

When Uwemedimoh received the payment agreement schedule from Mobil, it not only paid the stamp duties, it notarized the document and went further to obtain a CTC, before dispatching a copy to the oil company for verification. The company failed to either acknowledge the document or reply to it. Isn't silence an indication of guilt? However, the pertinent question to ask here is: 'if Mobil is not using Uwemedimoh's anti corrosive special paint, what other paint or product is the oil company using in its daily crude exploration in the country?'

According to the scientist and inventor, 'my invention was stolen from me and taken to Holland, Amsterdam, were it was mass produced and our rights disenfranchised. When I got the patent license, I ask them for my royalty and patent right for the company treated me with disdain; the reason I went to the courts is to seek justice,' he said.

Did he get justice? 'Yes, I did, but the enforcement of the various judgments', but Mobil has sadly capitalized on the inept and unresponsive government to deny us our rights. Except the government moves in to assist us in enforcing the court orders, I cannot do it all alone. Mobil has bought over all those in authority who should have been of assistance to us. They just don't want to pay the money, they prefer giving the money as bribe to government officials and judges, and deny us our rights.' However, with the recent development, it is hopeful that, sooner than later, we are going to settle the matter, so that Mobil would pay up and put smiles on the face of the numerous patentees.

http://www.theliberationnewsonline.com/patentnews.htm

@ Yusuf_Akure, is this the story you're asking for? And by the way who is going after your dear life when we're all waiting for the payment of our royalties?
Then you should be vigilant and not take anything for granted.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 6:28pm On May 11, 2011
He (King Uwemedimoh) commended the patentees for their patience and understanding all through the struggle, assuring them of, 'a resounding victory at the end and bountiful returns in their investment, as I am very sure Mobil Oil would commence payment, in view of the level of discussions in the mediation talks. The caliber of persons involved in the talks opened fresh approaches that would enable both parties to resolve the issues of the payment sooner than later.'

FROM THE LATEST LIBERATION NEWS PAPER.

SKYDEEXIE THAT'S A GOOD JOB, KEEP IT UP BRO.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 6:37pm On May 11, 2011
Lets continue in the attitude of prayer, as the information received from reliable source that the final meeting/negotiation between CCNL & Mobil will take place this week, meaning that we should be expecting the latest news by Saturday, GOD WITH US.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by emmmyyax(m): 7:05pm On May 11, 2011
@the post extracted from theliberationonlinenews.com: 'one thing we should bear in mind is; Mobil happens to be one of the regulatory bodies amongst other multi-nationals of NNPC, which would actually take GOD's grace for govt. to intervein in the mattter at hand. They (govt.) knew all the while about CCNL/mobil fight, THey ( govt) wouldn't want to have a fair play at the detriment of the economy of the country(most generated by our crude). So if you'ii agree with me, this is beyond the ordinary lets us just keep at GOD's "

emmmyyax
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by malipalina: 8:11pm On May 11, 2011
@Yusuf_Akure, who is threatening ur precious life pls? we tnk God dat u can b online frm ur present location. pls, my candid advise-do not keep mute on any percieved threat to your life. may God send his guardian Angels to tak charg of u wherever u r.
Latest from LNP:
Hope for patentees, as Comandclem resumes talks with Mobil
These are times of high expectations for patentees as the stalled mediation talks between Comandclem Nigeria Limited and Mobil Oil Nigeria has resumed. This was aftermath of the strains caused by the political campaigns and elections which demanded for the personal attention of key players involved in the mediation process.

Among those involved in the talks (names with-held) are prominent Nigerians, a former number one citizen, respected and highly placed traditional rulers, captains of industries and top government functionaries, Mobil officials and the inventor himself, King Uwemedimoh among others.

Only last week, the inventor King (Prof.) Uwemedimoh in company of the negotiators fashioned their presentation. Mobil, according to close sources to the meeting, also made presentations and even replied to correspondences from Comandclem and the mediators.

The key players in the negotiation and mediation process to facilitate the payment of the royalty to the inventor, king (Prof.) Clement Uwemedimoh and the patent holders by Mobil Oil were deeply involved in the political campaigns which culminated in the just concluded general election. Their involvement in the campaign had stalled the talks but has hopefully resumed after the elections and holiday.
It would be recalled that Comandclem had filed an ex parte motion at a Federal High Court in Lagos seeking the enforcement of court orders, which had earlier granted CCNL and King Uwemedimoh the sole patent right of the anti-corrosive special paint. However, according to Barrister A. Ahmed, legal adviser to CCNL, both parties had at the last hearing opted for mediation in place of litigation.

Ahmed had explained that, 'mediation is a much shorter route to resolving issues. In mediation, we look at documents, verify them and settle for discussions that would lead to payment; it takes a much shorter time frame. But in litigation, the process can last such a long time that we would be worn out by the time the judgment is secured. We are talking with Mobil and optimistic that the company would obey the various court orders.'

Meanwhile sources close to Commandclem hinted that though registration of patentees continues so as to accommodate more stakeholders, but 'as the discussions over the payment of the royalty draws to a close, we may close the exercise sooner than expected. Because, as soon as we sure of payment, we close the books and start preparing for the payment. Already, we have finished the compilation of the names of all registered patentees and we are presently working out their entitlements,' said Deacon Akpan J. Akpan, the Group Adminstrator of Comandclem Nigeria Limited.
http://www.theliberationnewsonline.com/patentnews.htm[/url]
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by malipalina: 8:22pm On May 11, 2011
my last post is jus additnal to @skeydeexie . we expect more latest after dis weekend n d nxt edition of LNP.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 11:39pm On May 11, 2011
Watch your Thoughts, they
become Words!
Watch your Words, they
become Actions!
Watch your Actions, they
become Habits!
Watch your Habits, they
become Character!
Watch your CHARACTER!, It
becomes your DESTINY!!!
@ YUSUF AKURE, U're protected INSHALLAH!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / How To Get Your Profile In Trending List Of Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.