Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,976 members, 7,966,632 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 06:35 PM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (158091 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2011
dd2jj you are highly welcome on board, i'm happy you are here, anytime i come across my blood online i always feel it, CCNL patentees victory is ours, victory is sure IJN. Amen.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 7:42pm On Apr 22, 2011
Chief Omokemesi, i give my support with your recent post, Please my fellow patentees fighting this battle isn't by talking about or talking against our politician and i want us to remember that at this point most of the politicians are the ones that God is using for us now to ensure that CCNL get paid, GOD be with you all.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dgmegas(m): 8:23pm On Apr 22, 2011
Please visit www.comandclemng.org/faq.htm. WHAT IF YOU WILL
EVENTUALLY WIN THE
CASE AND THE
DEFENDANTS MOBIL ETC.
REFUSES TO OBEY COURT
JUDGMENT? And
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dgmegas(m): 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2011
Please visit www.comandclemng.org/faq.htm.  WHAT IF YOU WILL
EVENTUALLY WIN THE
CASE AND THE
DEFENDANTS MOBIL ETC.
REFUSES TO OBEY COURT
JUDGMENT? And
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by ademolade1(m): 12:01am On Apr 23, 2011
To all my dear comrade on this assembly just as our mentor said pls & pls on this assembly we don't want anything that as to do with politics & secondly pls don't double click on Ur post. thanks and God bless. Happy Easter to U all. good news on the way.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dd2jj(m): 12:59am On Apr 23, 2011
GODSAYES, thanks for your warm welcome. I am happy to come on board. I believe
there is going to be a great shout of joy very soon in the camp of all the CCNL patentees
by His grace. It is well.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 5:42am On Apr 23, 2011
CAUTION PLEASE!                                                  My fellow Comandclem Patentees. It appears we have gradually started to deviate from the aims and objectives of this Assembly.                                                               What we are after now is how Comandclem will collect royalties from Mobil to enable the Company commence payment of Comandclem Patentees'  entitlements.                                                          I humbly implore members not to introduce political or controversial issues to this Assembly.  Do not post what can be counter-productive please.                                                     MAY GOD GUIDE US ARIGHT.                                                                      ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Dele30: 6:11am On Apr 23, 2011
Thanks mrs omokemesi for the good leadarship in this assambly,gmd we bless you.please my fellow patentees let us follow adivce,HAPPY EASTER to you all and god bless.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dgmegas(m): 6:57am On Apr 23, 2011
visit www.comandclemng.org/
faq.htm
. WHAT IF YOU WILL
EVENTUALLY WIN THE
CASE AND THE
DEFENDANTS MOBIL ETC.
REFUSES TO OBEY COURT
JUDGMENT? And
www.theliberationnewsonline.com/mobil%20agm.htm. Mr Omokemesi Sir, going by  the reports in the above links, am forced to express my fear that Mobil might not pay us as soon as we are expecting. Though I stand to be corrected. Thank you and God bless comandclem!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by nmerengini(f): 11:08am On Apr 23, 2011
i feel we r chasin shadow
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 2:41pm On Apr 23, 2011
nmerengini, stop saying that, because that not true.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Pro02: 7:31am On Apr 24, 2011
It's only God that can help us this time
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by marms: 11:43am On Apr 24, 2011
I heard from a reliable source that even if these negotiations fail,CCNL is planning to collect a letter from FGN and take it to the World Intellectual Property Organisation for payment enforcement since it is the world governing body that protects patent rights. Do we know that Exxon Mobil is one of the beneficiaries of patent right? Standard oil- parent company of Exxon Mobil invented PMS and for every litre of Petrol bought, they were getting their royalty out of it. My fellow members, as the saying goes, nothing good comes easy and we already know that when ever these monies are paid, it will be the break through and the fulfilled dream to majority of us. So, in my own opinion, if they pay this year or next, it doesn't matter 'coz we are all potential millionaires. Remember, nothing good comes easy. Mr. Omokemesi and co, I stand to be corrected.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by YusufAkure(m): 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2011
@marm, your contribution is always making senses on this site. The war is over. Let us wait for the outcomes of the propossed negotiation with MPNU. Mobil must pay. I do't want to put all infomation at my disposal here. Let us exercise patient.
@dgmagas, MPNU must pay either by LITIGATION or NEGOTIATION.
Letter of Acceptance indicates that debt has been incurred.
Letter of Acceptance is an acknowledgement of debt. I do't want to talk too mush. We shall laugh soon.

~Yusuf_Akure
(07032522248)
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 6:33pm On Apr 24, 2011
"Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27 HAPPY EASTER TO ALL FELLOW PATENTEES AND VIEWERS ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Dele30: 5:43am On Apr 25, 2011
My fellow patentees let us all belive in God that is going to hear our prayer,with God all things are possible,happy easter to you all.~dele30
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Dele30: 5:54am On Apr 25, 2011
My fellow patentees let us all belive in God that is going to hear our prayer,with God all things are possible,happy easter to you all.~dele30
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by roxell120(m): 10:57am On Apr 25, 2011
someone posted here before april elections that some mobil canadian delegates were in nigeria to finalize the payment deal with comandclem.plz can someone confirm whether they are still waiting for the election to over as it delayed the talks or did they travel back pending when the election is over.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by abaluv: 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2011
I am hoping for when I will meet omokemesi in person. He is such a mature mind. Dear fellow patentees, though the night may last, day must break. Courage comrades, courage!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by omojib: 6:13am On Apr 26, 2011
greetings 2u all. i hope you guys had a wonderful weekend? I pray God guides us aright cos all help comes from Him alone. My CSC brother, any info concerning Kedi and those Jobs over there?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by badesco(m): 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2011
Can any company or establishment, even Federal Government in Nigeria afford top pay $237 billion Dollars as damages? Food for thought for you so call patentees.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by nmerengini(f): 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2011
it is even difficult to pay pensioners .even if they pay will it get to us? It is turning to a scam
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by nmerengini(f): 9:34pm On Apr 27, 2011
it is even difficult to pay pensioners .even if they pay will it get to us? It is turning to a scam
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2011
ATTENTION! Every FMCPA should please remember to always ignore any post from non-Comandclem Patentees since we cannot bar them from posting on this Thread. PLEASE, please, dear Comrades. Silence is the best reply and/or answer as the case may be. ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dgmegas(m): 12:18am On Apr 28, 2011
@nmerengini, u don't have to say that. Comandclem is not a scam, make your resarch well and you will find out that thety have stayed true and open through this course. They are not the problem, rather it is Mobil who have been deceptive in their dealings and this is proved by many report produced against them in respect to how they disobey the law of this country and courts' orders by comandclem and other legal bodies
who's right Mobil has violated in one way the other and our govt can not do anything, but let their hand be bent against it 's citizens. I only blem our govt for giving Mobil the chance to expliot us.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by abaluv: 4:33am On Apr 28, 2011
Thank you Chief Omokemesi. It is sad though that for want of what to say, some people still find time to respond to the likes of nmerengini. Please any idea if something has been done about having a central database where patentees can check to confirm the existence of their names. I went to our Enugu zonal office to check my name and I was shown a big ledger, some part of which has been torn away with handling. I expected to be shown my name on a computer screen. In case it does not exist, I can develop a small data processing package to handle such things, at a small fee. Courage Comrades, courage.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by walexy1952: 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2011
Hi fellow patentee it taking 2long dat why haters are given d chance 2 talk.plz everybody on this forum plz let talk on latest info on our money! N stop polities n advert hence we deviate, i guess verification is ova n dere must be a list of certified members wit amount 2 be collectd plz it should be posted on d site data base so we c it cos dat wil give us little more hope n blive n is dere an addition 2 our payment 4 waiting this long.thanks n let stay strong we make it. My number 08065682301
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by dgmegas(m): 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2011
I think that it is now upto FG to do justice in this issue. If not, Comandclem will constantly be fooled by Mobil. O king! The patentees are waiting, what is the next move?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Ibog(m): 9:30pm On Apr 28, 2011
Now that election is over i do hope something positive happens.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 28, 2011
badesco:

Can any company or establishment, even Federal Government  in Nigeria afford top pay $237 billion Dollars as damages? Food for thought for you so call patentees.
Actually the issue you raised is from great thoughts though might not have been with good intentions.the answer might not be far fetched as that's one of the reasons for the meetings/negotiations going on.yes the sum of money is not a child's play but i believe if they can owe that much that means they have earned a whole lot more so the fear of whether they might liqiudate or they don't have money to pay does not arise.if u are much conversant with this issue u'll have known that this amount is not just a cooked but calculated figures,$2 was charged for each barrels produced in a day out of $40 - about $100 at which it is been sold for so they obviously earn far more than you can imagine hence the amount is not overblown or unfounded however what i believe is that during this negotiations both parties might come to an agreement to reduce this figure.so,that  $237billion is owed, is not a joke.but the reality is that even if it's  10% of it that is paid patentees will be one of the first beneficiaries.so let's just keep our fingers crossed and hope for a brighter day.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 12:18am On Apr 29, 2011
For those goats among human being, I'm sorry 4U. And for those monkeys among human being,We (patentees') belived that U (non-patentees') are d most wise peoples in d world,so go away with ur money, we dont need it. Chief omokemesi has said it all that "silent is d best answer 4 a fool".
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 2:41am On Apr 29, 2011
sureboy505, lol, let's leave them with what they are saying, after-all you knew what you are doing that was the reason why you got involved, all of us so called patentees visualized and believed what tomorrow will say will be positive, is not possible for a reasonable man to be having conversation or responding to the action of PIGS, so let's keep the dream alive, we almost there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / How To Get Your Profile In Trending List Of Instagram

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.