Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,675 members, 7,914,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 12:08 PM

‘i’m Running Out Of Shots To Shoot, So I Resorted To Voodoo Priest’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’m Running Out Of Shots To Shoot, So I Resorted To Voodoo Priest’ (459 Views)

Why I’m Running For Political Position – John Dumelo / Cee-C: I Don't Know Tacha, I Didn't Watch Big Brother 2019 So I Don’t Know Her / SARS Officer Threatening To Shoot African Chyna (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘i’m Running Out Of Shots To Shoot, So I Resorted To Voodoo Priest’ by Voiceofawori: 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
US-based rapper, Speed Darlington has on Friday questioned Mr. Eazi on how he was able to make his lover Temi, the daughter of Nigerian billionaire, Femi Otedola, fell in love with him.

Darlington who took to Instagram to share a goofy moment of the duo said he isn’t yet sure how Mr. Eazi won Temi’s heart.

He expressed surprise that Temi still stayed despite the fact that Mr. Eazi is on the “list of nobodies”

Click below to read more...
https://www.voiceofawori.com.ng/im-running-out-of-shots-to-shoot-so-i-resorted-to-voodoo-priest-speed-darlington/

Re: ‘i’m Running Out Of Shots To Shoot, So I Resorted To Voodoo Priest’ by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
this baboon looking brotha is till trying so hard to be relevant in the nigerian music industry, to the point of writing rubbish for trending purposes.

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Warns Men To Admire From Afar / Shocking Reason Why Nicki Minaj's Husband Was Arrested / Anthony Joshua Spoke At The Commonwealth Day Service In England.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.