Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,226 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku (7597 Views)

Imo Assembly Workers Lock-out Corpse Of Ex-speaker Over Unpaid Salaries / Imo Assembly Workers Lock-out Lawmakers Over Unpaid Salaries / Imo Assembly To Honour Young Rocket Launchers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by 1025: 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2010
Did Ciroma and his ilk ever think of that before trying to impose Atiku on Nigerians.

@babasoty,
how do u mean brother? that is the problem. information is key. ciroma and co wanted an agreement between pdp candidates from the north. do not forget that sambo is in the race as vice president and has nothing to do with ciroma. there is ribadu, there is buhari all from the north. uncle, if u are still waiting for any man or woman to decide for u on who to vote, then i don't have no business discussing with u.
i wld rather discuss with ppl of matured minds who are capable of making their own decissions.
those imbeciles in the house that have brought the state to its shameful situations can never ever make my decissions for.
in the whole yrs in the house, just mention one thing u can hold on to as their achievement in the state apart from deciding for u who to vote for.

your points are well taken but do u really think that Nigeria is ripe for this? In what terms. . .literacy, honesty of purpose, quality of life? your epistle made a good reading but bros, in dis statement

, u shud know dat u and I are not members of any of the political parties, we can only vote for whomever d parties select as candidates. At dis level, our hands are tied. . .they get untied at the general elections only that by then, we may be left with d worst humans available. We only choose b/w d devil and d deep blue sea.

@Donmeca,
if any man in the delegation is not informed enough to make his decissions, then we are heading to a crash. candidates are allowed to campeign and convience voters both at primaries and the main elections. it is now left for these voters to digest their massages and persons.
we must start making efforts in our lives, i mean personal efforts.
let us make this idea of someone remote controlling u history.
who among them is telling us these stories without getting paid for it.
how can u listen to someone who collects bribe before advising u.
who is representing u in the house and what manner of man he is? what has he done in ur area to worth u following him shipishly?
if any of us can come here, read and write, that one can as well read news and follow events to know who to vote for. in case there are ppl who can't do this, it will be a very bad practise to count all of us for this jokes.
when obasanjo wanted third term, achike udenwa the then imo state gov was the first to endorse obasanjo. the manufacturers association of nigeria then was led by Eng. charles ugwu(rokana industries - makers of uzii waters and jodarn brushes - imo state too) was the first organistion to endorse him. these are the type of followership u want us to look up to right? while ugwu was gunning to be the next gov of imo state, achike udenwa was to be named a minister. both men served as ministers as compensation for their roles.
these are the type of information ppl shld have before looking at these disgrace of ppl in the house.
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by safariman(m): 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2010
Quite from Kobo:
The party can choose whomever it wants to represent it(THE PARTY), but the PEOPLE(NOT THE LEGISLATORS) will choose who will represent them in the end.

To me this is crust of the debate
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by BetaThings: 11:05pm On Dec 20, 2010
ahidjo:

@ Kobojunkie,
One thing one has learned in this forum and several other fora is not to open oneself up to endless arguement with people that lack moderate sense of creativity and objectivity in thinking; they write good English but that's where it ends. They are ignorant and are proud of their ignorance. Their reasoning falls below acceptable international standards. Even a primary 5 pupil in any advanced country(countries where people reason well and objectively too) knows that a state house of Assembly, whether they are all of the same party or not, has no business with passing resolutions on the activities of any party. They pass resolutions pertaining to good governance of the state. They think that because Ciroma and his group did it (BTW Ciroma group is not any state house of Assembly. They merely selected a presidential aspirant from the north so as to give their region a fair chance of being the party's candidate. Whether the person they selected is the best remains another issue; if he wins, we still have elections coming up for people to reject or affirm him) that other groups must follow even when it sounds silly. Do not give up and never be part of this silly movement that is aimed at enthroning a man that has proved his incompetence over and over again. High IQ is not common. NUF SAID
Well said, let me just add a few words

No matter the influence of Ciroma, he cannot make a law. The Imo House of Assembly can make a law that environmetal sanitation should start at 4am and end at 5pm every saturday! Until it is repealed, nobody will be able to get married on saturdays again. Can Ciroma and co pull it off. Obasanjo is likely to be influential, but I can abuse him now face-to-face. I could not do that 4 years ago. Ohaneze has adopted Johnathan the way Ciroma and Co have done, nobody queried that. Let OPC or Massob endorse anybody, nobody will say it is illegal
Sarah Jubril did not join the consensus arrangement. Can they enforce it on her? No.
The Imo Assembly overlooked one point. Atiku's chance of getting PDP ticket, mathematically speaking, is not zero. Suppose he now gets it, what will happen to their resolution, will they ask people not to vote for their party's presidential candidate?
And long term? An Iboman should become the president in 2015. But suppose several houses of assembly in the North pass resolutions rejecting the candidacy of the Iboman, what will these staunch supporters of this misguided resolution say?
Somebody said it is the turn of minorities, are Ibos minorities? Then the usual meaningless statements - the North has ruled for years and they have done nothing! What about Alams, Lucky, Ibori, Akala, Gbenga Daniel etc. Somebody from Imo has just said no good governor has ruled Imo state since 1983.  And what are the achievements of Obj given the resources at his disposal (record oil prices, receipt from sale of 4 GSM licences, privatisation proceeds, money recovered fromn Abacha loot etc). ! more point on Obj - he came in 1999, 2 years after Qatar Air was set up! What happened to his Virgin Nigeria, Transcorp. I remember the air crashes instead (Sosoliso, Bellview, EAS, ADC etc). This digression is just to demonstrate that both the North and South have their scoundrels.
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by LkAdeola(m): 11:58pm On Dec 20, 2010
Good for nothing legislators, No one from S. East is between 1-4 highest office in Nigeria, yet they ain't thinking. Chai! I dey laf o.
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by LkAdeola(m): 12:05am On Dec 21, 2010
1025:

@babasoty,
how do u mean brother? that is the problem. information is key. ciroma and co wanted an agreement between pdp candidates from the north. do not forget that sambo is in the race as vice president and has nothing to do with ciroma. there is ribadu, there is buhari all from the north. uncle, if u are still waiting for any man or woman to decide for u on who to vote, then i don't have no business discussing with u.
i wld rather discuss with ppl of matured minds who are capable of making their own decissions.
those imbeciles in the house that have brought the state to its shameful situations can never ever make my decissions for.
in the whole yrs in the house, just mention one thing u can hold on to as their achievement in the state apart from deciding for u who to vote for.

@Donmeca,
if any man in the delegation is not informed enough to make his decissions, then we are heading to a crash. candidates are allowed to campeign and convience voters both at primaries and the main elections. it is now left for these voters to digest their massages and persons.
we must start making efforts in our lives, i mean personal efforts.
let us make this idea of someone remote controlling u history.
who among them is telling us these stories without getting paid for it.
how can u listen to someone who collects bribe before advising u.
who is representing u in the house and what manner of man he is? what has he done in your area to worth u following him shipishly?
if any of us can come here, read and write, that one can as well read news and follow events to know who to vote for. in case there are ppl who can't do this, it will be a very bad practise to count all of us for this jokes.
when obasanjo wanted third term, achike udenwa the then imo state gov was the first to endorse obasanjo. the manufacturers association of nigeria then was led by Eng. charles ugwu(rokana industries - makers of uzii waters and jodarn brushes - imo state too) was the first organistion to endorse him. these are the type of followership u want us to look up to right? while ugwu was gunning to be the next gov of imo state, achike udenwa was to be named a minister. both men served as ministers as compensation for their roles.
these are the type of information ppl shld have before looking at these disgrace of ppl in the house.
Factual!
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 21, 2010
I have heard some ignorant $hit in my time mostly on this forum. no wonder nigeria is and will always remain where it is cool
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by jaygetta(m): 12:55am On Dec 21, 2010
Oga Safari man: Na "CRUST of the matter" or "CRUX of the matter"?
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by jaygetta(m): 1:20am On Dec 21, 2010
Kobo think say I don go come run back here dey play Johnnie Cochran! Think say u get sense! Anyways, the bottom-line is this: The Imo State legislators might be slightly outta line, but, in present day Nigeria that is absolutely need. U need to play dirty to level the playing field. Kobojunkie u can cry all you want. Everyside has chosen. What's good for the Gander is good for the Goose. To show how hypocritical u r, u have refused to state ur position, or condemn the actions of a group of men trying to force Atiku on the rest of the nation. U malos can use any big english u want to justify Atiku's selection by a committee headed by Shrek, no problem, na una get una mouth. The point remains the North believes its its turn to produce the President. IBB has stated this, so have Atiku and co. So, while they employ dirty tricks in attempts to hold the country hostage, the freaking thieves, their opponents should look to Constitution for guidance. Where is Zoning enshrined in the Constitution that would make a whole group demand power back. Power it has forcefully held on to, to the detriment of the rest of the country, for almost 40 years. And don't gimme that "PDP is the only one that believes in Zoning" Bull-shiyyt because we both that's rubbish; Zoning is the "principle" that most Nothern Politicians stand on now. When Malo decides to obey the Constitution, so will the rest of Nigeria. Until then, the Imo State Legislators, ON BEHALF OF THE GOOD PEOPLE OF IMO STATE, have spoken.
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by kobojunkii(f): 1:27am On Dec 21, 2010
^^^^

Oga Safari wan speaki for Ingrish
Unfortunately for himi, Na Ingrishi dey speak Oga Safari

Ribadu was right: When you fight English, English fights back!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This is your boy from JerZ
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by jaygetta(m): 2:29am On Dec 21, 2010
I figured! How far? Why dem ban u now? U sef, take am easy no be every taunt u gotta reply to. Some people on here are sick for real. But, sha, I guess if its all in good fun.
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by peruso: 3:18am On Dec 21, 2010
i'm quite impressed at the level of earnest, passionate and intelligent discourse concerning this issue (though sometimes there are little deviations). whenever i see things like this it gives me courage to believe that there is hope for nigeria.

though i may not comment on the subject matter here today (pls forgive me). i would want to say that you all make me proud to say i'm a Nigerian.
kudos to of of you guys.
keep up the argument . wink
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by mystikal(m): 6:07am On Dec 21, 2010
Politics, Naija style
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by Mkpotu(m): 8:49am On Dec 21, 2010
Useless law makers, probably they are equally looking for automatic return ticket from Ikedi Ohakim.

Sometimes I begin to wonder about this country, once anybody is in power and you have an intention to contest, immediately the person becomes the best Nigeria needs, case in point: Abacha's era.
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 21, 2010
Most of those who oppose what the Imo legislators did are just clutching to the fact that nobody should decide for them on who to vote--- Good point, my grouse is why didn't Ciroma and co allow the PDP delegates decide on who to vote for from the North, the pattern of the unwise men votes shows it was all in favour of their own men and vendetta on others, amongst the unwise men those from the middle belt voted for saraki and unfortunately they were just 2 of them, the actions of Ciroma and co shouldn't just be shrugged aside as the rambling and threats of some old men, IBB, Gusau, and Saraki were forced to withdraw from the race based on the actions of these unwise men so also the millions of supporters they have, where they given any chance-- Nope, Atiku is blowing hot today because of the undemocratic means in which he emerged the Northern candidate and everyone is keeping mute to it now its the turn of the legislators in Imo state and all of a sudden we now remember that it is an undemocratic move, a charade, it's not their job, that wasn't what they were paid to do----Haba, what's wrong is wrong, the process that brought about Atiku is wrong, the line in which the imo legislators are towing is wrong, but if you come out here telling me what Ciroma and co did is right then for heaven's sake you have no reason to condemn the legislators, just as the same way Ciroma and co can't force everyone in the North to vote Atiku so the same way the Legislators cant force the citizens of Imo state to vote against Atiku--

No matter the influence of Ciroma, he cannot make a law. The Imo House of Assembly can make a law that environmetal sanitation should start at 4am and end at 5pm every saturday! Until it is repealed, nobody will be able to get married on saturdays again. Can Ciroma and co pull it off. Obasanjo is likely to be influential, but I can abuse him now face-to-face. I could not do that 4 years ago. Ohaneze has adopted Johnathan the way Ciroma and Co have done, nobody queried that. Let OPC or Massob endorse anybody, nobody will say it is illegal
Sarah Jubril did not join the consensus arrangement. Can they enforce it on her? No.
The Imo Assembly overlooked one point. Atiku's chance of getting PDP ticket, mathematically speaking, is not zero. Suppose he now gets it, what will happen to their resolution, will they ask people not to vote for their party's presidential candidate?
And long term? An Iboman should become the president in 2015. But suppose several houses of assembly in the North pass resolutions rejecting the candidacy of the Iboman, what will these staunch supporters of this misguided resolution say?
Somebody said it is the turn of minorities, are Ibos minorities? Then the usual meaningless statements - the North has ruled for years and they have done nothing! What about Alams, Lucky, Ibori, Akala, Gbenga Daniel etc. Somebody from Imo has just said no good governor has ruled Imo state since 1983. And what are the achievements of Obj given the resources at his disposal (record oil prices, receipt from sale of 4 GSM licences, privatisation proceeds, money recovered fromn Abacha loot etc). ! more point on Obj - he came in 1999, 2 years after Qatar Air was set up! What happened to his Virgin Nigeria, Transcorp. I remember the air crashes instead (Sosoliso, Bellview, EAS, ADC etc). This digression is just to demonstrate that both the North and South have their scoundrels

Yes Ciroma cant make the law, but his actions seems to be the Law of the North, would you stop Atiku if he wins the PDP primaries--Nope, you wouldn't.
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by bing(m): 9:25am On Dec 21, 2010
its all about choice
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by 1025: 10:47am On Dec 21, 2010
Most of those who oppose what the Imo legislators did are just clutching to the fact that nobody should decide for them on who to vote--- Good point, my grouse is why didn't Ciroma and co allow the PDP delegates decide on who to vote for from the North, the pattern of the unwise men votes shows it was all in favour of their own men and vendetta on others, amongst the unwise men those from the middle belt voted for saraki and unfortunately they were just 2 of them, the actions of Ciroma and co shouldn't just be shrugged aside as the rambling and threats of some old men, IBB, Gusau, and Saraki were forced to withdraw from the race based on the actions of these unwise men so also the millions of supporters they have, where they given any chance-- Nope, Atiku is blowing hot today because of the undemocratic means in which he emerged the Northern candidate and everyone is keeping mute to it now its the turn of the legislators in Imo state and all of a sudden we now remember that it is an undemocratic move, a charade, it's not their job, that wasn't what they were paid to do----Haba, what's wrong is wrong, the process that brought about Atiku is wrong, the line in which the imo legislators are towing is wrong, but if you come out here telling me what Ciroma and co did is right then for heaven's sake you have no reason to condemn the legislators, just as the same way Ciroma and co can't force everyone in the North to vote Atiku so the same way the Legislators cant force the citizens of Imo state to vote against Atiku--

@babasoty,
i find it hard to believe that a state legislature is saying this kind of thing but it is more painful that you cannot differentiate between ciroma and imo state house of assembly. it is a shame that such comparison is coming.
what is tribal politics if every state can come up with a resolution who they will vote? what will happen if the nothern states pass resolutions against an igbo presidency?
pls, let us make use of our senses.
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by munagi: 10:56am On Dec 21, 2010
Anyone in the house that is criticizing the Imo State legislators and labeling them with names. Are your own state legislators saints? Are all the corrupt politicians all Igbos? What about all the corrupt practices in this country, are they committed only by the Igbos? We have made our choice. Go make your own choice and live the Igbos alone. After all, we have been asking Nigeria to leave us to be Biafra and they refused.

If the Malams think the ruler-ship of this great nation is their birthright, they better go to sleep and keep dreaming because Nigeria has come age will not allow those cattle rearers to continue to take ups backward when other nations are fast moving forward.
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by favouredjb(f): 11:01am On Dec 21, 2010
@jaygetta grin grin grin grin

anyway bk to op,the imo legislators might be wrong,but am in total support!
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by munagi: 11:02am On Dec 21, 2010
1025:

@babasoty,
i find it hard to believe that a state legislature is saying this kind of thing but it is more painful that you cannot differentiate between ciroma and imo state house of assembly. it is a shame that such comparison is coming.
what is tribal politics if every state can come up with a resolution who they will vote? what will happen if the nothern states pass resolutions against an igbo presidency?

Are you just waking up? Has this process not been in practice since the inception of their so called 'demo-crazy' started in this country. Please where have all of you been since the Malams have been imposing themselves on us? I beg make una leave us alone. Go and preach to Ciroma, IBB and the rest of the Abokis.
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 21, 2010
@babasoty,

and I find it hard that you feel Ciroma's antics is okay while that of the legislators are bad, lets call a spade a spade both are wrong and unhealthy for democracy, You can't rule out the fact that Atiku's emergence as a front-runner from the North was based on the outcome of Ciroma and co's antics, why didn't they allow everybody go to the field and square it out, Why force Atiku on everybody even on the so called North which they claim they represent, If by hook or crook Atiku should win the PDP primaries would you say there plan hasn't worked, If he wins the presidential election by hook or crook haven't they succeeded in their imposition, What is not tribal Politics when one zone should try every means possible to upstage the will of the people under the banner of zoning even the will of the same people they claim to represent.
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by squeeky: 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2010
What has kept us going as one nation has been the understanding of the north when it matters most. They supported OBJ in '76, supported MKO in '93, Let go of power in '99, still supported OBJ in '03, supported GEJ to come in unconstitutionally in '10 as acting president under the so-called "Doctrine of Necessity". What has the south done in return, A coup with the aim of wiping out northern leaders in '66, A president OBJ who wanted to be in power for life against his own agreement, A president GEJ who shamelessly sees nothing wrong in going against an agreement he signed (dishonourable).
If the Southerners think they can intimidate Nigerians they are simply joking it has never worked and never will, the north remains a free and open place where GEJ supporters are free to openly declare their support but the south thinks otherwise. Well, the votes will tell.
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by sley4life(m): 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2010
Atiku should just 4get about the primaries and save the cash he has. He has already lost
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by scopusng(m): 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2010
'squeeky' I am sure you are mad. Tell me mad man, how did the north supported MKO? Oh, MKO ruled  us for 8 years, fool oh, sorry he was killed by the northerners.
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by safariman(m): 4:07pm On Dec 21, 2010
quote jaygetta :
Oga Safari man: Na "CRUST of the matter" or "CRUX of the matter"?

Thanks for the correction, did you also see quite instead of quote?
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by jaygetta(m): 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2010
No o! I didn't see it! Then again its not my job to correct all ur grammatical errors. If u, as a self-proclaimed big time Dokita (that regularly dines with Ambassadors) cannot spell properly, how that one come be my wahala?
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by phreakabit(m): 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2010
Umm, I dont see anything wrong with what they did. I for one don't think we need a

1, F.A.G ( The rumor has been around, for a while)

2, Typical Aboki

3, Hater of the Igbo race

4, Should be convict ( had he stayed in the USA)

As our president, for now. Lets not forget, when he was a VP, nothing was done for "US". Why do you think, he would he change now? He might favor the Westerners,due to his affiliation to them maritally, but certainly not "US".
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by jenuel: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2010
That's their opinion. However, the House should concentrate on serious businesses that will better the lots of Imo people. Our people are suffering and living in fear and apprehension. People are kidnapped almost every other day in Imo State.
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2010
The all-PDP state legislature members also warned Igbo governors and other sons and daughters against accep-ting the vice presidential slot being dangled before them by the former vice president.

Not adviced, but warned.

I guess freedom of expression has flown outta the window.
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by safariman(m): 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2010
@jaygetta
I normally use speech writers
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by BetaThings: 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2010
babasoty:

Yes Ciroma cant make the law, but his actions seems to be the Law of the North, would you stop Atiku if he wins the PDP primaries--Nope, you wouldn't.
How can you say Ciroma's actions are the law of the North? Can Ciroma impose a binding levy on anybody in the North? If you live in the North, what can Ciroma legally do that will affect your income, costs, movement etc. But a state assembly can outlaw the type of business that you do, impose levy of one time or the other or make it mandatory for you to do environmental sanitation everyday. Can Ciroma do that?
This country's interest goes beyond how much we are paid to defend Johnathan. When the governors endorsed Johnathan nobody said it was illegal, it may be unethical because it becomes horse trading without the interest of the people being considered. But if a governor works that endorsement into the budget proposal presented to the house or some other official statement, it becomes illegal

If the way Atiku emerged is undemocratic, how about the way Yaradua/Johnathan emerged at the PDP primaries in 2006 - ALL the aspirants were prevailed to withdraw for them at the last minute including Odili that had been campaigning for months. But nobody said it was illegal.
Again suppose Kano state house of assembly passes a motion in 2015 against an Ibo presidential candidate, what will you say?

IBB, Gusau, etc voluntarily submitted to the consensus arrangement. You think Ciroma can force IBB to join an arrangement he does not like? How come he has not forced Buhari or Shekarau to join PDP. If IBB were coerced, would the press have asked him if he was planning to dump PDP? Please we know a little about this country even if we are not paid by by the hour to defend some short term positions
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by BetaThings: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2010
phreakabit:

Umm, I dont see anything wrong with what they did. I for one don't think we need a

1, F.A.G ( The rumor has been around, for a while)

2, Typical Aboki

3, Hater of the Igbo race

4, Should be convict ( had he stayed in the USA)

As our president, for now. Lets not forget, when he was a VP, nothing was done for "US". Why do you think, he would he change now? He might favor the Westerners,due to his affiliation to them maritally, but certainly not "US".
Interesting post! So this is what should guide our decisions? BTW whenever I asked what are the achievements of Johnathan since 1999, I am told he was not empowered, he was just a deputy of vice. Now Atiku, another vice, suddenly had powers and did not favour us. We conveniently forget that through him we had strong control of the economy - Atiku brought Okonjo Iweala and Soludo into government - both controlled the economy (CBN and finance Ministry). And Johnathan? As soon as he became president he approved a waiver on offshore/onshore oil to only his home state (out of 9 oil producing states).
Re: Imo Assembly Rejects Atiku by jaygetta(m): 10:44pm On Dec 21, 2010
@SafariMan: U usually use speech-writers abi? U don carry come again. Na so u do for the other thread run mouth like say diarrhea catch am come dey call urself "African-American", when dem come expose u u come make mouth like bread wey soak for water dey talk say "That is not what I meant". . . . U don start again! Now, u don talk say na speech writers u dey use if I attack the fact say na only stark illiterate go use "Speech Writer" wey no sabi spell, I know say u go vex. But, na u know. Any fabu wey sweet u, feel free to drop am here for us. Nobody ever got hurt by another's "wealth filled" fantasy life. Abeg, gbadun ara e jo. "Real Life" is stressful enough, sometimes u just have to escape it all.I feel u jare. Just remember to remain some imaginary Cristal and fanstasy Caviar for me, ok?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Fires Back Against Jonathan Over Corruption Charge : You Are Poking Crook / Owolabo Adelami: Aboola's Defection Not A Threat To APC In Ondo / Politicians Sponsoring Smear Campaigns Against DG Bichi, key officials - DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.