Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,836 members, 7,915,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:48 PM

Glad I Found You. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Glad I Found You. (11865 Views)

I Helped A Guy Today And I Was Glad I Did / How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) / I Am Glad I Have Caught Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glad I Found You. by MichaelBukamzy(m): 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Logo and michellabod2 deactivated? What could have made Michelle deactivate? Where was I on the 3rd to miss this thread!
Re: Glad I Found You. by MichaelBukamzy(m): 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
Women sha.hahaha.that is why i never take them serious.
Re: Glad I Found You. by opsyswagger(m): 10:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
IELTS exam
April 18
God help me

Re: Glad I Found You. by cooooooks(m): 7:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
This is an evil comment. Please delete. Wallow in your misery alone.

grin
Poverty induced love.
What this dude is clearly doing is called "leveraging",born out if desperation and the "not meeting up" syndrome.
The girl looks like someone who would have a good future no doubt and this one is already looking for who would support him.
Else tell me why someone would come out and be calling an ugly girl pretty?like I don't get it.
Also,the same lady that talks carelessly is the sapiosexual here? undecided
How is she business savvy when she just finished medical school,haven't ever done or be involved in any business and is finding it difficult to raise money to move into her first ever rented apartment?does this work?
Give this guy 20 million naira and he will start to see funmi for who she really is.A fat,no level,big lips piece of flesh.
Poverty fit make person profess love to a live Turkey.
Continue to mumu and embarrass your ancestors,no go find money,
Shit! angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Wife Catches Husband Red-handed Sleeping With Their Housegirl / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? / 10 Most Beautiful Ladies On Nairaland Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.