Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,355 members, 7,881,302 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:15 PM

Glad I Found You. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Glad I Found You. (11755 Views)

How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) / I Am Glad I Have Caught Infection / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
I'll answer it
"I'm single"
"Me too"
"Don't know if we can mingle"
"Yeah"
So why were you bashing Ashira lady for being too eager if you quickly said yes to a stranger? And why the fvck are you hiding the date?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Glad I Found You. by Tabitha03(f): 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
I'm happy for you unlike some haters on nairaland.....Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
Jaubdu:
. That was a January, i had my break then so was just killing time on nairaland and stuff like that online
and you figure out a lot about her to the point of flaunting her in just a month?

good luck bro

2 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by crackkhaus: 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2020
Putting the cart before the horse... cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2020
Jaubdu:
. I won't stoop low to your level.. when you met an intelligent lady, Bro, you go all out for it. You don't know and you will never know what beauty is. I wasn't looking for a slay Queen. She is naturally also with brain.
the real truth about the rent post,

Is that the apartment I was looking for is for my friend who I met in my PPA. she was batch 18C and had to move out of our PPAlodge. She has found employment in VI, but no suitable house.

So she put her property in my room in the PPA lodge.

I am batch 19A and would be passing out next tomorrow.

I have a home in Lagos already.

Let's not lie, no one would have believed me if I said I was looking for accommodation for a friend, so I said it was mine.

We still haven't found a good affordable apartment.

2 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by Edyice: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2020
Chi59:

You and who? undecided

Me and you Na

Let's pepper them wink kiss
Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2020
Chi59:

"I'm single"
"Me too"
"Don't know if we can mingle"
"Yeah"
So why were you bashing Ashira lady for being too eager if you quickly said yes to a stranger? And why the fvck are you hiding the date?
because mingling, is not the same as saying yes to a relationship

My Modus operandi is that I will accept your request, but any sign of BS, then I say my mind and block you.

I do a video call to feel you out. Then ask some questions about your character.

Many guys don't last with my system.

But me and him just flow naturally

9 Likes 2 Shares

JONNYSPUTE:
...I know alot of them here are pretenders.So I'm not surprised. Women crave for sex more than men,that's for sure.
I just pity the younger ones they are deceiving.

3 Likes

Edyice:

Me and you Na

Let's pepper them wink kiss
I didn't see you. You didn't see me.

1 Like

Re: Glad I Found You. by Gofwane(m): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2020
Buahahaha... This OP, you are very wicked. So you intentionally put up the picture of this ugly demon that has been bashing men on nairaland just to mock her in the name of love?

Oboyyeh, see lips like rubber ring wey dem soak inside kerosene grin

*Typing from a beer parlour*

17 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
the real truth about the rent post,

Is that the apartment I was looking for is for my friend who I met in my PPA. she was batch 18C and had to move out of our PPAlodge. She has found employment in VI, but no suitable house.

So she put her property in my room in the PPA lodge.

I am batch 19A and would be passing out next tomorrow.

I have a home in Lagos already.

Let's not lie, no one would have believed me if I said I was looking for accommodation for a friend, so I said it was mine.

We still haven't found a good affordable apartment.

you don't need to explain.

2 Likes

funmisticqueen2:
because mingling, is not the same as saying yes to a relationship
You're just as eager as she is aunty. More eager than she is. Which I understand, but pot calling kettle black?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Jaubdu:
. I won't stoop low to your level.. when you met an intelligent lady, Bro, you go all out for it. You don't know and you will never know what beauty is. I wasn't looking for a slay Queen. She is naturally also with brain.
You cannot move to my level by stooping sir,you would have to jump as high and hard as you can.
There is something called upper and lower middle class for a reason. lipsrsealed
That being said.
Look,many of us were like you sometime back and we didn't get here by being fools.
We exploited this very option you are trying to use now.
Make one random,ugly girl feel special by being romantic with her and later start claiming you aren't treating her right because of some lapses in finance and things like that and then,make her bleed her last kobo and when you finish her money you waka jeje.
They always fall for this scam!
Bit you are doing it wrong already;
Funmi is still young,broke and not too desperate yet.
She still dey struggle to pay rent ffs!
Anyways,if you want to be cashing out 20,20k be my guest,else you have to look for another older,richer piece of shit lady.
Goodluck bro,na hustle you dey hustle,you no kill person undecided

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Glad I Found You. by Edyice: 8:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
Chi59:

I didn't see you. You didn't see me.

Just start by sending me pm grin
Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 03, 2020
Lostz:
and you figure out a lot about her to the point of flaunting her in just a month?

good luck bro
. I dated some classy ladies who you can only imagine but you know something I was always looking for that special person. She is a perfect girl.

3 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
Edyice:

Just start by sending me pm grin
Wrong number
Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
Jaubdu:
. I dated some classy ladies who you can only imagine but you know something I was always looking for that special person. She is a perfect girl.
okay
Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 03, 2020
Chi59:

You're just as eager as she is aunty. More eager than she is. Which I understand, but pot calling kettle black?

Whatever.

1 Like

Re: Glad I Found You. by Kiddllc: 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
Hmmm... the way that girl dey post u go think say na one ogbu chair she go get las las but its all good. I wish u guys the best. I want to believe ur typing skills are not on the same level with the way u speak tho

Enjoy ur love life & keep it off NL

5 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 03, 2020
Logoobenz:
You cannot move to my level by stooping sir,you would have to jump as high and hard as you can.
There is something called upper and lower middle class for a reason. lipsrsealed
That being said.
Look,many of us were like you sometime back and we didn't get here by being fools.
We exploited this very option you are trying to use now.
Make one random,ugly girl feel special by being romantic with her and later start claiming you aren't treating her right because of some lapses in finance and things like that and then,make her bleed her last kobo and when you finish her money you waka jeje.
They always fall for this scam!
Bit you are doing it wrong already;
Funmi is still young,broke and not too desperate yet.
She still dey struggle to pay rent ffs!
Anyways,if you want to be cashing out 20,20k be my guest,else you have to look for another older,richer piece of shit lady.
Goodluck bro,na hustle you dey hustle,you no kill person undecided
. I am street so I understand your point, but assumption is a mother and father of all mess up. You are not exposed to my world,it will take you years to beat tht line,I used to fancy those kind of girls you dream of,dated a couple of them, but when you want to build a legacy,a home,a future, you got to be selfish,you got to find true love and God help you when you find the right one,you come home to mama.

2 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by BiafranBushBoy: 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2020
Victornezzar:
Don't know why I find this funny

Meanwhile where are all the old goons

Lefulefu.

Makydebbie

Blackhawk01 Blackhawk03

Sinz

Oyindidi

Sexybbstar

Send me a text...
Re: Glad I Found You. by Gofwane(m): 9:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
op, admit that you just wanna bang a fat pussay and record it in your diary all in the name of breaking records

5 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by Victornezzar: 9:12pm On Mar 03, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:

Send me a text...
Okay boss
Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
Kiddllc:
Hmmm... the way that girl dey post u go think say na one ogbu chair she go get las las but its all good. I wish u guys the best. I want to believe ur typing skills are not on the same level with the way u speak tho

Enjoy ur love life & keep it off NL
thank you.

Autocorrect is a pain in the behind.

I keep going back to proofread after typing them

1 Like

Gofwane:
op, admit that you just wanna bang a fat pussay and record it in your diary all in the name of breaking records
Don't be crude
Gofwane:
. No Bro,this is real. I am a boiler,if you know what I mean.
Re: Glad I Found You. by Petyprincess(f): 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
Guys here are just full of hatred honestly! I dnt want to mention nobody so their miserable self wnt feel important.Why is it only nairaland guys that troll nd insult here? People dating Nigerian/nairaland guys are trying o, most of them insulting the op nd his partner might not even look as good looking as them bt because they think this is a faceless forum they can type rubbish to feel among lipsrsealed Children everywhere!
Please op ignore the negative morons that are commenting just go with your heart! We await your pre wedding pictures in future!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 03, 2020
Pls she's ugly

3 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
Petyprincess:
Guys here are just full of hatred honestly! I dnt want to mention nobody so their miserable self wnt feel important.Why is it only nairaland guys that troll nd insult here? People dating Nigerian/nairaland guys are trying o, most of them insulting the op nd his partner might not even look as good looking as them bt because they think this is a faceless forum they can type rubbish to feel among lipsrsealed Children everywhere!
Please op ignore the negative morons that are commenting just go with your heart! We await your pre wedding pictures in future!
cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Glad I Found You. by Starz825(m): 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Looking at your picture and her's I can only say one thing, the two of una fit each other.

Very unattractive looking couple. grin grin
If u joking fine
But if u ain't...
Then i must say one thing is important in s relationship...and that's CONNECTION
Your soul and body must connect with the other half ....
Whether they are attractive or not..it doesn't matter....they are humans...they never did make themselves

5 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
ProfDview:
Pls she's ugly
show me your girlfriend.

Besides, beauty is in the eye of the beholder

6 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by makydebbie(f): 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
Victornezzar:
Don't know why I find this funny

Meanwhile where are all the old goons

Lefulefu.

Makydebbie

Blackhawk01 Blackhawk03

Sinz

Oyindidi

Sexybbstar

Dear I dey ooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

BREAKING: Nigerians Flood Twitter With Kemi Olunloyo Naked Photos / What Name Did You Use To Save Your Lover's Number On Your Phone? / How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You: Hot Tips For Getting Your Dream Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.