Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,397 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:17 AM

Glad I Found You. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Glad I Found You. (11771 Views)

How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) / I Am Glad I Have Caught Infection / I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glad I Found You. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
Logoobenz:
grin
Poverty induced love.
What this dude is clearly doing is called "leveraging",born out if desperation and the "not meeting up" syndrome.
The girl looks like someone who would have a good future no doubt and this one is already looking for who would support him.
Else tell me why someone would come out and be calling an ugly girl pretty?like I don't get it.
Also,the same lady that talks carelessly is the sapiosexual here? undecided
How is she business savvy when she just finished medical school,haven't ever done or be involved in any business and is finding it difficult to raise money to move into her first ever rented apartment?does this work?
Give this guy 20 million naira and he will start to see funmi for who she really is.A fat,no level,big lips piece of flesh.
Poverty fit make person profess love to a live Turkey.
Continue to mumu and embarrass your ancestors,no go find money,
Shit! angry

THE FIRST DAY WEY YOU GO REASON LIKE AN ADULT.... GOD GO DESCEND FROM HEAVEN TO GIVE YOU HAND SHAKE.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Glad I Found You. by Kingsteve(m): 10:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
peepydelano:
lol.easy jor,you too like fight.
grin

1 Like

Re: Glad I Found You. by SweetCunt97(f): 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
Logoobenz:
You cannot move to my level by stooping sir,you would have to jump as high and hard as you can.
There is something called upper and lower middle class for a reason. lipsrsealed
That being said.
Look,many of us were like you sometime back and we didn't get here by being fools.
We exploited this very option you are trying to use now.
Make one random,ugly girl feel special by being romantic with her and later start claiming you aren't treating her right because of some lapses in finance and things like that and then,make her bleed her last kobo and when you finish her money you waka jeje.
They always fall for this scam!
Bit you are doing it wrong already;
Funmi is still young,broke and not too desperate yet.
She still dey struggle to pay rent ffs!
Anyways,if you want to be cashing out 20,20k be my guest,else you have to look for another older,richer piece of shit lady.
Goodluck bro,na hustle you dey hustle,you no kill person undecided
You have no Soul. You are corrupted, so corrupted it stinks. No sane nairalander would wanna have anything to do with you unless your fellow demons. Tufiaaakwa! Aluu

7 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by Raalsalghul: 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2020
Logoobenz:
grin
Poverty induced love.
What this dude is clearly doing is called "leveraging",born out if desperation and the "not meeting up" syndrome.
The girl looks like someone who would have a good future no doubt and this one is already looking for who would support him.
Else tell me why someone would come out and be calling an ugly girl pretty?like I don't get it.
How is she business savvy when she just finished medical school,haven't ever done or be involved in any business and is finding it difficult to raise money to move into her first ever rented apartment?does this work?
Give this guy 20 million naira and he will start to see funmi for who she really is.A fat,no level,big lips piece of flesh.
Shit! angry

Logobenz, you self show here.

I understand you bro, this kind thing dem no dey miss am.

4 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by DrayZee: 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
LOL grin

One would have thought with how "intelligent" this couple claim to be, they would know not to spread their relationship status on nairaland. And that womans picture is another one of the things that should never have entered nairaland, considering her status here.

In other news, may God forgive Logobenz grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glad I Found You. by SweetCunt97(f): 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
Too many immature pained niggas here. Even d ones with tear tear boxers and with less than 20k in their accounts go follow chook mouth... Rubbish.

@Op, the lady yiu posted is quite d controversial one and displaying her picture wasn't the brightest of idea... But I admire your bravery in doing so and wish you guys well.

2 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
makydebbie:
Charley Charley these things no dey end well for here.
Shouldn't have opened a thread with her picture knowing nlders have always wanted a reason to troll her. All these things don't matter, the explanations, screenshots and everything on this thread.

Wish your union the best.

NA EVIL PEOPLE FULL THIS FORUM I SWEAR. BLOODY DEVILS.

2 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2020
Raalsalghul:

Logobenz, you self show here.

I understand you bro, this kind thing dem no dey miss am.
lol,that guy na money em dey find and the funny thing be say fumi no hold 1 naira.
You go see say if the dude no cash out now,frustration go make am end the whole thing abruptly,shattering the girls heart.

4 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by Petyprincess(f): 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2020
Parrie:
Nairaland boo?
what of ur polish boyfriend?
Isn't it obvious i wasn't serious? even if i wanted a Nigerian guy i will definitely search offline not nairaland where most guys behave mentally unbalanced!! That being said i am still with my polish boo,hope have answered your question?

1 Like

Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE SHA

3 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2020
Audio ..

Make money finish .. She go to sing broke untop your head and dump you like a used pad ..

So aunty is fat and she claims to be curvy

2 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by marvelous000: 10:30pm On Mar 03, 2020
WorWorBoy:
Looking at your picture and her's I can only say one thing, the two of una fit each other.

Very unattractive looking couple. grin grin
You got me laughing like a psychopath herecheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Glad I Found You. by Raalsalghul: 10:33pm On Mar 03, 2020
Logoobenz:
lol,that guy na money em dey find and the funny thing be say fumi no hold 1 naira.
You go see say if the dude no cash out now,frustration go make am end the whole thing abruptly,shattering the girls heart.

All na format.

2 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by makydebbie(f): 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

NA EVIL PEOPLE FULL THIS FORUM I SWEAR. BLOODY DEVILS.

I'm telling you!! Toxic demons.

1 Like

Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2020
Jaubdu:
I am the most happiest person in this world. I came to Nairaland looking for love, companion,a partner and a critic. I waited patiently,got a lot of pm from good ladies but I gun for the best Finally she came at first we talk about business interest but I noticed she is smart and intelligent so I began to explore.Here is what I found out:1 She has an open heart 2: She is honest 3: She has a positive outlook 4: She is smarter than me ( has her way with Queen English) 5:She laugh at my joke 6: She support my goals( with advice) 7She also has her own goal 8: She is kind 9: She remain calm in fights(oh we had a lot of it) and calm me down too. Sometime we do some crazy stuff together 10 She has a life of her own 11 She accepted my flaws 12 She does not bear grudges. Etc.I am truly blessed.
Funmi(Funmisticqueen,Funmisticqueen). I break a bank,I will even fight with the gods to make you, mother of my unborn kids. I live a low key kind of life but I have to make this public because I don't want any pm for ladies anymore. I am taken. I hope my Dove will understand.

Funmisticqueen is the intellectual saviour of nairalanders. She speaks well

5 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2020
Petyprincess:
Wow!!! This one that everyone is getting their boo on nairaland grin my nairaland boo where art thou?
Congratulations to the both of you,funmi you look pretty naturally dnt let anyone tell you otherwise!
.. So Las Las polish bae na audio..

Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Glad I Found You. by makydebbie(f): 10:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
Victornezzar:

Yeeeeeahhh

I've seen your Twitter account

Lol yea I'm active there.
Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2020
DrayZee:
LOL grin

One would have thought with how "intelligent" this couple claim to be, they would know not to spread their relationship status on nairaland. And that womans picture is another one of the things that should never have entered nairaland, considering her status here.

In other news, may God forgive Logobenz grin grin grin
my pics have always been on my profile
Re: Glad I Found You. by Kingsteve(m): 10:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
funmisticqueen2 no vex oo...
But this looks like a paid ad.
You wey no dey like show your face, all of a sudden!...
BOOM!

Yoir pictures scatter everywhere!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glad I Found You. by Homeboiy: 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2020
tongue

More haters on the way

But hmmm beauty they say. Is in the eyes of the beholder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glad I Found You. by pocohantas(f): 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2020
Congrats to you two.

I hope no one is trolling here though. Best wishes jare. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2020
Kingsteve:
funmisticqueen2 no vex oo...
But this looks like a paid ad.
You wey no dey like show your face, all of a sudden!...
BOOM!

Yoir pictures scatter everywhere!
I used show myself occasionally.

Especially in my old monicker.

But I had to take it down for a while due to the trolling and stalking
Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2020
pocohantas:
Congrats to you two.

I hope no one is trolling here though. Best wishes jare. wink

thank you
Re: Glad I Found You. by Petyprincess(f): 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. So Las Las polish bae na audio..

Nawa oo
Another one!! Because i simply wrote "when will i find my nairaland boo" y'all taking me serious lol grin if i really wanted a nairaland boo trust me i would have gotten a long time ago!! Nd please believe whatever you want audio or not i dnt care!! One thing i know for sure is i owe none of you explanation! Again my nairaland boo where art thou? grin

3 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by fatymore(f): 10:56pm On Mar 03, 2020
Smh

Keep your relationship outta of nairaland dem no go hear...

Goodluck

4 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2020
Victornezzar:
Don't know why I find this funny

Meanwhile where are all the old goons

Lefulefu.

Makydebbie

Blackhawk01 Blackhawk03

Sinz

Oyindidi

Sexybbstar
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2020
[quote author=Petyprincess post=87145374]
Another one!! Because i simply wrote "when will i find my nairaland boo" y'all taking me serious lol grin if i really wanted a nairaland boo trust me i would have gotten a long time ago!! Nd please believe whatever you want audio or not i dnt care!! One thing i know for sure is i owe none of you explanation! Again my nairaland boo where art thou? grin[/quote ..good.. You should stick your skinny ass to your polish boo.. Nl Guys don't do skinny asses

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Glad I Found You. by Victornezzar: 11:04pm On Mar 03, 2020
makydebbie:

Lol yea I'm active there.
I see

Are you in Lagos now or still at Ghana
Re: Glad I Found You. by Petyprincess(f): 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2020
[quote author=biGDhAp post=87145568][/quote]
Sure, same way i dnt do broke guys smiley,y'all should also keep your brokness to your fat women!
Re: Glad I Found You. by doggedfighter(f): 11:14pm On Mar 03, 2020
Logoobenz:
grin
Poverty induced love.
Shit! angry
Did they offend you?

2 Likes

Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
U get bad mouth ooo grin grin grin
WorWorBoy:
Looking at your picture and her's I can only say one thing, the two of una fit each other.

Very unattractive looking couple. grin grin
Re: Glad I Found You. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2020
Petyprincess:

Sure, same way i dnt do broke guys smiley,y'all should also keep your brokness to your fat women!
... Yeah fummi said the same thing now she's hooked to an acclaimed broke guy .. E remain small for you ..

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Woman With Half Body Releases Her Sextape Online 18+ (Photos & Video) / This Girl Doesn't Want To Leave My Home After Visiting Me (pics) / Men in trouble? See What This Lady Bought From Supermarket (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.