Stats: 3,168,837 members, 7,872,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

Video: My Body Is The Anointed Fluid Every Infertile Man Need-pst. Vero Restates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: My Body Is The Anointed Fluid Every Infertile Man Need-pst. Vero Restates (394 Views)

“I Denied Davido Access To My Body, Not Our Daughter Imade” – Sophia Momodu / Comedian Anointed Aboki And His Wife Arrive Their Wedding In Keke (Photos) / Jojo Charry: I Posed Nude For My Birthday Because My Body Is Too Sexy (2) (3) (4)

Video: My Body Is The Anointed Fluid Every Infertile Man Need-pst. Vero Restates by Supremeboss: 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2020
This female pastor is not joking oo. After saying few days ago that her mission on earth is to heal men of infertility problems by sleeping with them, she has yet again reaffirmed her claims and also said that those people criticizing her do not understand the things of the spirit because according to her, she is an angel specially sent to liberate men.
She made another video this afternoon after her Thursday morning service in her church and gives her phone number to whoever is suffering from infertility. Read more and watch her video here: https://naijaresources.com/video-people-criticize-me-out-of-ignorance-my-mission-is-to-liberate-men-from-fertility-problem-by-offering-my-body-as-an-anointed-fluid-pst-veronica/

First Bank, Polaris Bank, And Heritage Bank Considering Merger / See What Corona Has Caused / Funke Akindele Apologized For Doing Party During Corona Pandemic (video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6