Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,693 members, 7,938,097 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

Under Pressure! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Under Pressure! (3013 Views)

A Man Can Also Be Under Pressure To Get Married / Mature Advice To Ladies Under Pressure 4 Sex In Their Relationships. / Help! I'm Above 30 And Under Pressure To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Under Pressure! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2010
Ops. . .meant PURE not SURE . . trust my phones T9. . .
Re: Under Pressure! by Atreides(f): 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2010
stevetboy9:

OP, you are the kind of girl I've always wanted to have as friend!(Intelligent, Looking for SURE rltnshp, Matured et al) Can we be ? Even if it means only text or pen or call mate~ I'm a May boy- 17 7/12. Hoping to get words from you soon!
sure. . We could be NL buddies. .
Re: Under Pressure! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 26, 2010
OK, err, which section do you frequent the most?
Re: Under Pressure! by Atreides(f): 3:53pm On Dec 26, 2010
stevetboy9:

OK, err, which section do you frequent the most?
Mostly romance buh when i get around to it ill be on the literature/writing section a lot too.
Re: Under Pressure! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 26, 2010
Hmmm, lit/writn section, I've bn dia only 1ce! Wha of educ. section?
Re: Under Pressure! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 26, 2010
Hellooo
Re: Under Pressure! by Chubhie: 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2010
Take this from me: my babe was jxt like you.loads of guys have tried and were frustrated. She was 19 and extremely beautiful her whole essence was encapsulated in her voice! Havnt seen a combi as such.My interest in her started when guys were talkn bout how tough she was. As a smart gee that like challenges i took it upon ma self to see how deep the rabbit hole is. End of story-she stil tells me she never how i did it. I meet her a virgin at 19 she is 22 and we are still together. I love her with ma whole being! Advice:not all guys are bad okay. Best of luck.
Re: Under Pressure! by otikpoko(m): 12:04am On Dec 27, 2010
@poster,whats your religion?
Re: Under Pressure! by Atreides(f): 12:20am On Dec 27, 2010
otikpoko:

@poster,whats your religion?
christian-although i dont see what that has to do with anything.
Re: Under Pressure! by olaolabiy: 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2011
Atreides, I have been talking glowingly about you on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-519155.1120.html
Re: Under Pressure! by MrsChima(f): 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2011
Hey baby girl!

If you are not ready for a boyfriend then don't get one. It is that simple. Do not get a boyfriend because someone pressured you or you feel that you will look foolish without one.

There is nothing wrong with settle for the cream of the crop. If you so happens to get a boyfriend and he treats you well. He is a good character and has a great mind on his shoulder. There is nothing wrong with dating him. But please be careful and do not rush into something that can potentially can alter your life forever.

Good luck baby girl!
Re: Under Pressure! by Omolola1(f): 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2011
you should not yield to pressure, i guess u re not ready yet or u re the selective type. . .take ur tym u wud get 1.
Re: Under Pressure! by Atreides(f): 12:05am On Feb 19, 2011
@omolola,it's a bit of both-i'm selective and i'm just not ready for it yet. I'm not ready to start having sex,get pregnant,drop out of school and work at a burger place for the rest of my life. . LOl. I just have soo much going on in my life right now and i feel like i should concentrate on one thing before i get into another. @Mrs C,hey momma! I needed to get it out when i first posted this-the pressure was subtly influencing me;like a body would ask whether i was single and i'd say it's complicated-just to avoid all those unbelieving looks. But,i'm prolly more aware of my future and how the choices i make now will affect that future than most people my age;y'know,being such a genius and all. Wisdom comes with the territory. . *grin*. I guess if a good guy comes along in a while,i might change my mind. I dunno,but i really don't want Mr. Right to show up just yet because i wouldn't know what to do with him.
Re: Under Pressure! by LordReed(m): 12:28am On Feb 19, 2011
What you really need is the company (both male and female) of like minds. People share a laugh with, a novel, go hang out, do fun stuff, do serious stuff and so on. All that peer pressure will die down and you'll be better able to judge people for who they are while making the most of your teens. I think at your age you don't need to worry about the question because as many have said already you are not missing out on anything at least not anything your bunch of good friends wouldn't give you.
Re: Under Pressure! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 20, 2011
hi atreides. Dont know where you got the name from, Herbert's House of Atreides or from Atreus. However, you do sound intelligent and evidently read a lot. I understand your position only too well. I should cos I have once been in same.
You think you a genius. Maybe. You seem to know the solution to your problems even before facing them. Also, religion dont seem to matter to you. Fine! I see you making great strides, getting into the university, possibly topping your class, if you continue this way. But then, genius has no place among common beings, in case you dont know. You will question everything and you will want to know. There have been such people in the past, and it's on record what their genius did to them.
there are two ends to people of your type---and these two ends belong in the extreme. Either you will be superwild, while still intelligent and focused, or you will be superconservative, while mourning your loss of initiative. Your genius will not pity you; it will most likely cause you to 'explore' and if in the end you find yourself on the borders of the things you have always run away from (or thought you perfectly understood), dont be surprised.
Forget whatever you think presently, they wont matter then. The flesh will call. . .
Re: Under Pressure! by Atreides(f): 2:22pm On Feb 20, 2011
@sauer,got the name from both Herbert's Dune and Atreus(though mostly from Atreus).
And you got it right,i do read a lot.
And yeah i might be a wee bit conceited(lol),but i'm used to being on the top. I guess i'm used to dealing with pressure and people's expectations-my parents,my teachers,even fellow students,it's a lot of pressure to get certain grades,stuff like that.
I don't really see myself as being super-wild or anything though-don't have a 'wild' bone in my body. I'm conservative,but its not just about school,school,school with me. I have fun. I drink every now and then,i have my books,i write,i hang with my friends,my family. . My life is pretty well-rounded.
I'm not saying i won't get into a r/ship(because that's crazy),i just feel like with school and everything else going on in my life,it's not the right time for me.
I have just as many crushes as the next girl,i've had feelings for someone before,but at the end of the day i'm not ready to settle down or get into anything serious,so getting into a relationship right now just wouldn't werk for me at this point in my life.
And i never said religion doesn't matter to me,because it does. My faith is one of the things that define who i am as an individual. What i meant was i'm not single because of religious reasons so my religion doesn't have anything to do with whether i'm dating or not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only Fools Trust Their Lovers / Public Display Of Affection / Can Romancelanders Throw A Xmas Party In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.