Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,214 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:36 AM

God's Purpose For Xtains - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Purpose For Xtains (658 Views)

Why Did All The Xtains On Niaraland Aviod This Important Topic?? / Religious Quotes From The Founding Fathers For Naija Xtains In USA / Why Do Xtains Worship Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's Purpose For Xtains by yommyuk: 6:42am On Dec 24, 2010
The Lord of Host has already given us the victory as he did for the Israelites in Egypt. Now our obligation is to obey the Lord and live a Holy Life. Then shall we truly inherit the Lords promises in our lifes.

Exodus 19:4-6
"You have seen what I did to the Egyptians. You know how I carried you on eagles wings and brought you to myself. Now if you obey me and keep my covenant, --->>> "YOU WILL BE MY OWN SPECIAL TREASURE" from among all the peoples on earth. For all the earth belongs to me. And you will be "MY KINGDOM OF PRIEST, MY HOLY NATION".

God to whom all the earth belongs, has promised to make us his own special treasure. This promise is contingent upon us accepting this covenant with God and keeping it faithfully. We will also become intermediaries between a Holy God and a lost world. Through us God would reveal himself. We will be the head and not the tail. We will be invincible as a Lion (Esth 6:13). God will give us hegemony over territories.

CONCLUSION

God's ultimate desire is to bless us, not to curse or destroy us. He is a God whose mercy endures forever more.

God bless wink
Re: God's Purpose For Xtains by Joagbaje(m): 6:55am On Dec 24, 2010
Can you send me your email joagbaje@yahoo.com
Re: God's Purpose For Xtains by GoodBoi1(m): 9:36am On Dec 31, 2010
1 Thes. 4:1-8
1 As for other matters, brothers and
sisters, we instructed you how to
live in order to please God, as in fact
you are living. Now we ask you and
urge you in the Lord Jesus to do this
more and more. 2 For you know
what instructions we gave you by
the authority of the Lord Jesus.
3 It is God’s will that you should be
sanctified: that you should avoid
sexual immorality; 4 that each of
you should learn to control your
own body[a] in a way that is holy
and honorable, 5 not in passionate
lust like the pagans, who do not
know God; 6 and that in this matter
no one should wrong or take
advantage of a brother or sister.
The Lord will punish all those who
commit such sins, as we told you
and warned you before. 7 For God
did not call us to be impure, but to
live a holy life. 8 Therefore, anyone
who rejects this instruction does not
reject a human being but God, the
very God who gives you his Holy
Spirit.

DON'T MIND PEOPLE WHO TEASE YOU BY SAYING "HOLY HOLY". IT IS WHAT GOD WANTS.
Re: God's Purpose For Xtains by Kay17: 10:04am On Dec 31, 2010
According to genesis, god did not plan a post-adamic world. So how can be any purpose for man?

(1) (Reply)

The D-day Of Rapture Wisdom, Knowledge & Understand Will Fail Mankind / Really Important Religious Question Pls I Need Answer / Slave To Your Pastor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.