Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate (7714 Views)

Dino Melaye Challenges Jonathan & Buhari To Liver Test As Tweeters React / Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan / 2011: Atiku Challenges Presidential Aspirants To Debate ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Pysam(m): 11:03am On Dec 30, 2010
Atiku should go nd lick stew,hug a nice phcn power transformer or find a beta male partner why did he nt challenge Yar'adua of blessd memory or Buhari to a debate.nonsense he want to tell us hw jettson nd pdtf went abi fool
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Meldrick(m): 11:24am On Dec 30, 2010
Hamid O:

I'm still waiting for the day Beaf starts seeing things realistically. What serious party accommodates a wanted man. GEJ is the president, why not

initiate a move to investigate Athiku if he has the balls. The man isn't capable simple. Wait and see if GEJ won't seek reconcilation with the so called

man that move 40 billa, I hope you'll have an explanation for that afterwards as usual.

Your comment is anticipated because you really know nothing about politics. In politics you have to employ diplomacy and strike when your opponent least expects. GEJ is a smart politician. Never let your enemy anticipate your move and do not allow people push you to strike at their own time.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by lagbaja20: 11:41am On Dec 30, 2010
Meldrick:

Your comment is anticipated because you really know nothing about politics. In politics you have to employ diplomacy and strike when your opponent least expects. GEJ is a smart politician. Never let your enemy anticipate your move and do not allow people push you to strike at their own time.

Ok o
And you do that by publishing your campaign strategy in the media, telling the US ambassador that you are not good enough, and not knowing how to bribe an ordinary pastor smoothly

The guy is stupid through and through. He prolly bought his Ph.D from Oluwole
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Akainzo(m): 11:42am On Dec 30, 2010
Meldrick:

So your GEJ would be using diplomacy to deal with known crooks, (or is it using known crooks like Anenih for diplomacy  shocked) and waiting for the right time to nip the Jos crisis in the bud? Or waiting for the right time to make moves to move the nation forward.

Meldrick, your politics is upside down.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by austinemar: 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2011
the point is, GEJ is the man 4 evrybody.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by debosky(m): 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2011
Now I hope GEJ will use the 'Atiku is a thief' line in the debate. . . . .1:0 to Atiku's camp.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by kaze4blues(m): 1:23pm On Jan 02, 2011
Atiku is an empty barrel dt makes unnecessary noise. He only wnts 2 deceiv us wt ds useless debate talks cos he knows he is eloquent & xperienced than gej. Gej may be naive bt he is better dan atiku on all grounds, who is so corrupt and a prostitute. Well d primary 'll show d best of d two, bt i knw gej 'll win
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2011
what has eloquence got to do with good governance. we do not need an orator as the president neither do we need a maradona that dribbled us with English. we need a man of few words and a lot of actions like Jonattan. Empty barrel makes a lot of noise. GEJ do not mind them, you have no business with confirmed (though eloquent) thieves. a vote for you is a vote for intelligence, transparency and actions.(phd for that matter) Do no disappoint me.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2011
@lagbaja 20. you must be a member of Atiku campaign organization and I bet you are an extraordinary OND holder like your your godfather (Atiku) so you do not know what it costs to earn a Phd. this is a former university lecturer that has many researches to his name and you have the mouth to say he bought it from oluwole. abeegi shut up
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by vislabraye(m): 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2011
Atiku should shut his ugly trap. He should be tried and put into jail. I hope GEJ looks for a legal way to impeach him. Debate iko.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Pledges To Tackle Almajiri Problem In The North / Ugwuanyi Approves Release Of Enugu Civil Servants’ 2021/2022 Promotion List / Arraignment Of Binance Executive Stalled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.