Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,166 members, 7,880,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate (7723 Views)

Dino Melaye Challenges Jonathan & Buhari To Liver Test As Tweeters React / Nigerian Military Have Delivered On Security Challenges –jonathan / 2011: Atiku Challenges Presidential Aspirants To Debate ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by youngmonie: 7:41pm On Dec 27, 2010
sometin suprises me bout Nigerians, both dis candidates ahve one thing in common, dey both belong to PDP, pdp over the years ahs failed NIgeria nad trust me either  of them wouldntg do any better, ders only one solution boycott PDP, d earlyier the better . IF WE DONT DO IT NOW WE WOULD BE STUCK WITH PDP FOREVER. AS LONg AS DEY ARE IN POWER DEY WOULD NOT WANT TO LOOSE HOLD OF IT, jonathan or atiku say NO to them. And jonathan reminds me of  obama!! People gave him so much and expected much more, buh im sorry obamas rating has been and is still falling
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Faeb: 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2010
^
Funny. Obama's rating is not falling.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 27, 2010
Faeb:

That is open news you can get from his campaign. The President doesn't need to dignify an international thief with a debate; don't belittle the office.

Atiku is a THIEF.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/360110_thief_jpg03fa410e988f7d5957843ec1511da5af

Right? I should listen to Jonathan's economic views from other people? I can not believe that someone will utter this kind of nonesense on the eve of elections.

Is that your idea of democracy? Honestly the arrogance of folks like you simply means that Nigeria desperately needs Jonathan to fail at the polls otherwise we are in trouble in this country.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by youngmonie: 7:48pm On Dec 27, 2010
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Faeb: 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2010
mikeansy:

Right? I should listen to Jonathan's economic views from other people? I can not believe that someone will utter this kind of nonesense on the eve of elections.

Is that your idea of democracy? Honestly the arrogance of folks like you simply means that Nigeria desperately needs Jonathan to fail at the polls otherwise we are in trouble in this country.

Where is the sense in any of the above? Where?
The President speaks through others, that is why they are employed. His voice is not cheap and shouldn't share space with that of an international THEIF. Do not belittle the office of the President of Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Theblessed(f): 7:51pm On Dec 27, 2010
youngmonie:

sometin suprises me bout Nigerians, both dis candidates ahve one thing in common, dey both belong to PDP, pdp over the years ahs failed NIgeria nad trust me either  of them wouldntg do any better, ders only one solution boycott PDP, d earlyier the better . IF WE DONT DO IT NOW WE WOULD BE STUCK WITH PDP FOREVER. AS LONg AS DEY ARE IN POWER DEY WOULD NOT WANT TO LOOSE HOLD OF IT, jonathan or atiku say NO to them. And jonathan reminds me of  obama!! People gave him so much and expected much more, buh im sorry obamas rating has been and is still falling

[size=18pt]Look, your comparison with Obama is out of sync.  Human memories are too short, it seems you've forgotten - America fought and are still fighting a useless war that cost them trillions upon trillions of Dollars that would take a long time to recover and, here you are wanting miracle?  
Please, think!
[/size]
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by appletango: 7:53pm On Dec 27, 2010
youngmonie:

Abi your drunk on skunk

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

ignore the child. he just makes things up as he goes along. i'm still surprised that people actually take him seriously.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Faeb: 7:54pm On Dec 27, 2010
youngmonie:

Abi your drunk on skunk

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

Reflection of economic fears. Thats all.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by marcdunu: 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2010
I will not bother myself with any debates with Jonathan attack dogs on this forum.

Jonathan Goodluck is an ethnic minority and the only way he will win elections in Nigeria is if he is a very brilliant guy with charisma. debates like this would have given him opportunity to demonstrate that brilliance, if he shy away from it it will be Jonathan's own loss.

Because without some extra-ordinary brilliance from Jonathan; next years elections will be based on sentiments and if the election is based on tribal sentiments there is no way an Ijaw man will win an election in Nigeria.

They don't even make up 10% of the population. So after all the noise on Nairaland and all the online forums. We will come down to square one and Jonathan will fall flat.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Faeb: 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2010
appletango:

ignore the child. he just makes things up as he goes along. i'm still surprised that people actually take him seriously.

Harray! Its our lil hysteric monkey pikin again!

. . .Impeachment! Impeachment! Impeachment!
I laugh in Hausa! grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Faeb: 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2010
marcdunu:

I will not bother myself with any debates with Jonathan attack dogs on this forum.

Jonathan Goodluck is an ethnic minority and the only way he will win elections in Nigeria is if he is a very brilliant guy with charisma. debates like this would have given him opportunity to demonstrate that brilliance, if he shy away from it it will be Jonathan's own loss.

Because without some extra-ordinary brilliance from Jonathan; next years elections will be based on sentiments and if the election is based on tribal sentiments there is no way an Ijaw man will win an election in Nigeria.

They don't even make up 10% of the population. So after all the noise on Nairaland and all the online forums. We will come down to square one and Jonathan will fall flat.

Presidents don't debate thieves. Presidents don't debate ethnic bigots. And Presidents don't debate dunces.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Akainzo(m): 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2010
Faeb:

Read the news. Don't blame me for your ignorance.

Beaf, Actually I was trying to give your ignorance the benefit of the doubt. I probably might be assuming wrongly that you are educated enough to know that money is usually quoted in the relevant currency.
You've been parroting 40 billion all over the place, yet you have no idea of which currency it actually is in.

When another poster took you up on the Jefferson case, you took the ignorant route of stating that a US court is the US authorities you were referring to in your post. I am not even sure you have actually read up the Jefferson case.

Not to worry though, I now know your level of education and exposure. Just a paid mouth or a bigot.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by youngmonie: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2010
Theblessed:

[size=18pt]Look, your comparison with Obama is out of sync.  Human memories are too short, it seems you've forgotten - America fought and are still fighting a useless war that cost them trillions upon trillions of Dollars that would take a long time to recover and, here you are wanting miracle?  
Please, think!
[/size]

[/quot

whts dis dude  talking bout, Obama was partly voted for based on what he said he was going to do while he was in office which includes withdrawing troops bck home and what has he done, sent more der so what make him any different from the bush government. My issue in d comaprison is were people say they would do  someting when they get into government, the electorate are so paasionate bout them and then they mess up while in government, and please what do u have to say bout  atiku and jonathan being in the same party. PDP is useless has been and wil be useless so wil both jonathan and atiku
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by appletango: 8:00pm On Dec 27, 2010
Theblessed:

Please, think!
[/size]

oh my, you actually think that the yanks aren't making out of iraq?? wow. iraqi oil production is at 2.6million barrels a day - the highest in 20 odd years. now, who do you think are developing those fields? also, who do you think is winning all those nice big juicy contracts to "rebuild" the country?  let me tell you a little something about war: people don't fight them unless there are financial gains to be had.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Faeb: 8:04pm On Dec 27, 2010
Akainzo:

Beaf, Actually I was trying to give your ignorance the benefit of the doubt. I probably might be assuming wrongly that you are educated enough to know that money is usually quoted in the relevant currency.
You've been parroting 40 billion all over the place, yet you have no idea of which currency it actually is in.

When another poster took you up on the Jefferson case, you took the ignorant route of stating that a US court is the US authorities you were referring to in your post. I am not even sure you have actually read up the Jefferson case.

Not to worry though, I now know your level of education and exposure. Just a paid mouth or a bigot.

You must be a fool. 40 billion is what the US Senate caught Atiku lifting, but I guess you want to tell us its small money, right?
Atiku is a thief!

[size=14pt]Atiku was caught stealing 40 billa by the US Senate!![/size]

Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Akainzo(m): 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2010
Faeb:

Where is the sense in any of the above? Where?
The President speaks through others, that is why they are employed. His voice is not cheap and shouldn't share space with that of an international THEIF. Do not belittle the office of the President of Nigeria.

Finally, you have left the realm of reasoning and descending to the depths of stupidity. Now you're showing signs of a depraved attack dog.

I want my President to speak to me, to itemize what his plans for the nation and get me to believe in him! BTW, if you believed the nonsense you wrote above, what were you smoking while you were on the thread praising his Facebook adventure? Oh, I get it, the FB messages were people speaking for him.  grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2010
Faeb:

[size=14pt]Atiku was caught stealing 40 billa by the US Senate!![/size]

I find it shocking that you don't know how absurd this sounds. The only way "US Senate catches Atiku stealing 40 Billion" is if Atiku was breaking into some kind of cash chamber at the capitol hill.

Otherwise I have no clue what this statement means because the last time I checked US Senators do not double as Bank Security officers or US Immigration agents or FBI agents.

You are desperately making things up and ridiculously sounding foolish.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Akainzo(m): 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2010
Faeb:

You must be a fool. 40 billion is what the US Senate caught Atiku lifting, but I guess you want to tell us its small money, right?
Atiku is a thief!

Atiku was caught stealing 40 billa by the US Senate!!

From your above, you are trying to say $40B!
See how ignorant and stupid you are coming across, the wealthiest Nigerian as accepted worldwide is not even listed at $20B, yet you open your filthy mouth and spew such rubbish. My friend, start applying some of the education you seem to have acquired.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Faeb: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2010
Akainzo:

Finally, you have left the realm of reasoning and descending to the depths of stupidity. Now you're showing signs of a depraved attack dog.

I want my President to speak to me, to itemize what his plans for the nation and get me to believe in him! BTW, if you believed the nonsense you wrote above, what were you smoking while you were on the thread praising his Facebook adventure? Oh, I get it, the FB messages were people speaking for him.  grin grin grin

Dude, sorry to say, but either you are drunk or someone slapped foolishness into you. grin grin
Only a fool would ask the currency of the 40 billion Atiku was caught stealing.

[size=14pt]Atiku is a THiEF.[/size] cool
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by youngmonie: 8:17pm On Dec 27, 2010
Faeb:

Dude, sorry to say, but either you are drunk or someone slapped foolishness into you. grin grin
Only a fool would ask the currency of the 40 billion Atiku was caught stealing.

[size=14pt]Atiku is a THiEF.[/size] cool

And what is jonathan?, the saint? grin grin grin grin grin, im soorry he too is a thieff, so what else do u have to sayyy
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Faeb: 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2010
Akainzo:

From your above, you are trying to say $40B!
See how ignorant and silly you are coming across, the wealthiest Nigerian as accepted worldwide is not even listed at $20B, yet you open your filthy mouth and spew such rubbish. My friend, start applying some of the education you seem to have acquired.

Tell me, thief worshipper. Tell me what currency you read in in the news. Ignorant nitwit. what a dim brain!
Ok, since you dispute the amount and are in love with currencies, please tell us how much the United States Senate caught Atiku stealing. Please tell us na! Olodo!

Thief worshipper. Tell us! grin grin grin

[size=14pt]Atiku is a THIEF.[/size]
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by safariman(m): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2010
I am not a fan of either of them (Atiku or GEJ). But we can agree that Atiku stole, can we say that GEJ is/did not?
I also agree politically that it is not in GEJ's best interest to debate Atiku
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Pharoh: 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2010
There is no point to debate because there are several mediums to communicate your policies and intentions to the citizens instead of waisting time to debate with fools like atiku.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Kobojunkie: 8:29pm On Dec 27, 2010
Seriously, for all those going on and on about Atiku being a thief, I do have to ask what this has to do with this debate? The man is still a presidential candidate --- his thievery or none apparently did not stop him going this far. So why does flooding every single thread with this make your case against him in anyway? For one he is not the only suspected thief vying for Aso Rock, even Goodluck himself beds many of the other suspected thieves. So again, why continue to flood threads with this especially where it does not matter?
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Akainzo(m): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2010
Pharoh:

There is no point to debate because there are several mediums to communicate your policies and intentions to the citizens instead of waisting time to debate with fools like atiku.

And a debate is not a medium of communication? Hmmmm a debate is a waste of time, so tell me which medium is not a waste of time? The good people/bad people radio jingle? grin
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Harus(m): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2010
I guesss GEJ doesn't want to debate his self-confessed lack of political experience, administrative skill and non-suitability for the office as revealed to the US Ambassador, or his moronic attempts to exonerate MEND from bombing and killing of innocent Nigerians at the independence day ceremonies, just for political gain.

I'd personally want to watch the debate and see if GEJ can defend any of the postings on fb, which were obviously written for him.

Well said.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by BigB11(m): 8:43pm On Dec 27, 2010
Lord please do not let this happen; it will be a terrible massacre.
It is obvious that Dr. Uncle Jo isn't exposed enough, he speaks like a village headmaster and will simply embarrass all the innocent citizens of Nigeria.
Atiku will school him, period.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Faeb: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2010
Big B1:

Lord please do not let this happen; it will be a terrible massacre.
It is obvious that Dr. Uncle Jo isn't exposed enough, he speaks like a village headmaster and will simply embarrass all the innocent citizens of Nigeria.
Atiku will school him, period.

Dude, how is IBB doing on the rubbish heap?
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by BigB11(m): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2010
Brother, why not start a new topic on how IBB is doing, and let's focus more on how Dr. uncle Jo plans to lead this nation to the promise land?
Anyone can post and write on Facebk for Dr. uncle Jo; it makes sense and only fair to give him a change to (kill his career) defend his policies and strategies on how to lead this nation effectively and efficiently.

Don't you think?
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by BigB11(m): 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2010
Can someone imagine Alao Akala's confused facial expression during a political debate?

Political debate may be the right tool to identify who has the real capability to lead among these thieves.
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by chizillar(m): 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2010
[size=25pt]"They are frighthened over the prospect of a democratic contest" - Atiku quoted last week as saying.[/size]
Re: Atiku Challenges Jonathan To Debate by Faeb: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2010
Big B1:

Brother, why not start a new topic on how IBB is doing, and let's focus more on how Dr. uncle Jo plans to lead this nation to the promise land?
Anyone can post and write on Facebk for Dr. uncle Jo; it makes sense and only fair to give him a change to (kill his career) defend his policies and strategies on how to lead this nation effectively and efficiently.

Don't you think?

No, no!  I am concerned that if IBB's consignment to the rubbish heap could cause your disappearance from NL for several weeks, then Atiku's defeat might cause you a heart attack.
You no go even get di pawa to carry ya cutlass for di promised violence. embarassed

. . .Thats all, its brotherly love and concern. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omisore Threatens To Sue EFCC For Libel For Declaring Him Wanted / Buhari Kicks Off Total Islamization Of Nigeria In Kastina (photo) / “you’re Too Old For This; Repent” — Ini Edo Under Fire Over A Recent Post (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.