Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,872 members, 7,883,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

Reasons Why You Should Not Go In For A Kiss On The First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Not Go In For A Kiss On The First Date (1717 Views)

Is It Right To Kiss On A First Date / Simple Steps To Get A Kiss On A First Date / Should You Really Kiss On Ur First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Should Not Go In For A Kiss On The First Date by nurabela: 4:41am On Dec 29, 2010
Say 4 Reasons Why You Should NOT Go In For a Kiss on the First Date.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Go In For A Kiss On The First Date by Nobody: 4:49am On Dec 29, 2010
only 4?! ok:
1) she get mouth odor (or you do)
2) she got a piece of suya stuck between her teeth
3) you are extremely shy and happen to be in a public place all the time you guys met.
4) you dont believe in kissing strangers.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Go In For A Kiss On The First Date by PTBNaija(f): 3:00am On Dec 30, 2010
1.) You are not sure about the person yet
2.) You did not know them beforehand
3.) They have a cold sore on their lip shocked
4.) They have chapped lips lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Go In For A Kiss On The First Date by Gurv: 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2012
hey nurabela , i don't thing so that cold sores can be developed on our upper lips just because of kiss. cold sores caused by infection with the herpes simplex virus.Feel free, dent get confused and stay cool nurabela .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ted,
http://www.jdharris.co.uk/virulite-cold-sore-machine
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Go In For A Kiss On The First Date by queensmith: 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2012
he she might have herpes
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Go In For A Kiss On The First Date by queensmith: 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2012
or hepatitis
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Go In For A Kiss On The First Date by queensmith: 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2012
you may become extreemely h***ny
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Go In For A Kiss On The First Date by MrsChima1(f): 2:41pm On Feb 02, 2012
Cold sores come form sucking unclean dicks.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Go In For A Kiss On The First Date by queensmith: 2:42pm On Feb 02, 2012
he/she might do it all the time (nobody wants that) lol
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Go In For A Kiss On The First Date by Killz3(m): 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2012
1) Why
2) the
3) blawdy
4) rush?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Not Go In For A Kiss On The First Date by MrsChima1(f): 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2012
Some people do not kiss on their wedding day.

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Shld Stop The Relationship / Re: No Apologies My Dear, You Are An Expendable I-D-I-OT / I'm Heart Broken, Wat Do I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.