Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money (68274 Views)

I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. / If You Were To Marry Again, Would You Marry Your Current Spouse? / Never Marry A Woman who Is Financially And Academically Ahead Of You As A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Yeye..... what did you marry for? A woman to spend her whole life massaging your ego? You are on a long thing. The rule of the game had changed bro. Marriage in the 20th century is pure partnership of equals. If you don't like the marriage then end it! Let a woman do her thing while you do yours. NOBODY owns anybody and that is what we are slow to accept in Nija.

What we practice at home. We have common investments and each of us have our personal investments. Wifey built her own house 4 years before mine.

2 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by asatemple(f): 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2020
AfroKnight:
You deserve chilled beer!

Men should stop settling for less.

Nna collect!
this is mortuary standard

2 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Shut up there. I have 2 daughters, 1 is already a finance professional and the other will become a doctor by fire by force. None of them is going anywhere to massage some idiot's ego by being an obedient wife- otherwise I will scatter the marriage myself.

Shut up, it is not a man's job to be feeding his wife in the 21st century!!!!

It depends on the type of woman he wants to marry, I am sure he can't marry a career or a successful lady
Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by gentlemate00: 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
I was viewing your write up has guest gotta login in to comment on your post... All the point you mention is valid. its about time men should look into his future wife career plan and what she can put on the table.

You make sense chop knocku grin grin grin grin

2buffagain:

1) Is she in school? What course is she in? If she is not in school what is she doing or aiming at? Basically analyze her for potential as she no doubt did you.

2) Eww. Why would I want a house wife?
I would rather she apply herself to other things besides only just child rearing, be it business or an actual career. Keeps her interesting and realistic. We should both be able to come back home and trade stories of our victories and learn from each other, as opposed to just "guess what, Junior pooped on me today".

That can happen for a time, but that cannot be her entire life plan.

Reason is that will become a problem when that child grows up and no longer need her or leaves the house, like they are supposed to. What next for her? She has done nothing else over the years. She used that child as an excuse to not engage her mind in other things.

Also you hardly hear men being honest about this, but There are a lot of men who would end up disrespecting her because she is fully dependent on him for everything. This typically begins after his first financial strain.

This is the point where she starts feeling useless and starts looking for funny ways to find relevance for herself. I would rather spare my wife from that psychological turmoil.

Wifey will understand that, as much as we love our children, they must leave the nest. Her life must continue after they do, so she can't afford to make it all about the children. Even so, God forbid but if something were to happen to him, would it not be better that the woman actually has the capability to keep that family going? Instead of everything going to hell. She would then not even be able to provide for the children who she has made her whole life about.

That aside, nobody is trying to have that many children in this day and age. 2 is fine. I can be persuaded to 3, but she would have to convince me hard to get that high.

2 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by SirVintageCock: 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2020
I would be wary of any female that contributes equally or do everything in the house and still treats me like a god. Must be up to something as that's not human nature. They are bound to snap one day.

Spell out what you want and discuss it with your potential partner. Do not assume that she will be a housewife because you fvcking say so or that she will drop or pick up a job to SUPPORT because it is your decision.

Men, we can't eat our cake and have it. Either a perpetual subservient wife or an equal partner.
It is rare to find this submission, servitude and equal contribution trait in the same person cos you'all are asking for the impossible.

3 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by MusaChukwudi: 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

uote author=RisenPhoenix post=87939212]

No.

A simp is one who is subservient to women, does not understand their manipulations and puts them on a pedestal. One way of doing this is by giving in to the feminist idea of role blurring, which is what your method leads to. If she has to contribute financially, then her work is as important as yours, so you have no moral right to consider yourself as the head of the family, nor can you shirk equally being responsible for roles that are traditionally hers like child nurture and housework; this is straight out of feminism 101.

Having a financially contributing wife automatically disqualifies you from any respect in marriage. Only pimps and players make money off women and they can only sustain it for a short while, and tend to use fear and addictions more often than game; also it only works on damaged women. An alpha male does not shirk responsibility; ever. He also has too much pride in his abilities to sponge off a mere female. Do you think alphas like Donald Trump, Aliko Dangote or Ned Nwoko for example squabble over who pays the home expenses with their wives?

Mumu oshi. How old are you? Alpha male ko, beta male ni! By the time you get to 60 of age you will realise the stupidity and folly of your words. A woman who is not a financial back up will work you to poverty and early grave. Before you insult me please go and ask your uncles and fathers in your family.
If they tell you the opposite, then please come and insult me as much as you like!

4 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

[s]Mumu oshi. How old are you? Alpha male ko, beta male ni! By the time you get to 60 you will realise the stupidity and folly of your words. A woman who is not a financial back up will work you to poverty and early grave. Before you insult me please go and ask your uncles and fathers in your family.
If they tell you the opposite, then please come and insult me as much as you like![/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by 2buffagain(m): 7:08pm On Mar 31, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

They might, they might not; such women do not marry men who are unable to take care of the home front without help from them. Women typically marry up financially, not down. Their marriages are also hardly the kind of marriage most people aspire to.

No matter her character, no woman will truly respect a man who cannot fully provide for her. Though some women try to conceal the contempt for their dependent husbands out of fear of societal disapproval, it is a natural ingrained feeling. That is why you see women feeling contempt for their old, non productive husbands and transferring their 'love' to their productive sons and daughters who now provide for them.

I am not against women working or making money; even becoming wealthier than their husbands. My premise is that the ultimate financial responsibility of the home should always remain the husband's. The woman should be satisfied with that which her husband can provide comfortably; and the husband should not force her to give him out of her money to maintain the family in a standard that he cannot sustain singlehandedly. That is what I am against.

Again, your lens is covered by your limited mindset and obsolete life choices.

The reason the woman does that is because "Him giving me money" is all your shallow relationship was ever about.
When there is nothing left in your pocket, why won't she transfer her attention to who will feed her?

You literally trained the woman to be like a pet dog that feeds from your hand for years, and you expect the dog to still look at you after food in your hand has finished? This is why I say most of your ilk have no natural game.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by MusaChukwudi: 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2020
2buffagain:

The reason the woman does that is because "Him giving me money" is all your shallow relationship was ever about.
When there is nothing left in your pocket, why won't she transfer her attention to who will feed her?

You literally trained the woman to be like a pet dog that feeds from your hand for years, and you expect the dog to still look at you after food in your hand has finished? This is why I say most of your ilk have no natural game.

Thank you so much. Too many of these people posting comments are inexperienced stupid kids.

7 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2020
2buffagain:

You literally trained the woman to be like a pet dog that feeds from your hand for years, and you expect the dog to still look at you after food in your hand has finished?

It could be your analysis is right, though I do not perceive my wife to be as shallow thinking as you are. But not being a foolish spender or time waster, I see no reason why I should not always have enough in my pocket to take care of myself. I do not plan to rely on anyone's generosity, now or later. And if she decides to leave at 70 years of age or older, well there's plenty of younger fish in the sea... for either party.

And at least, I would have done my duty for 50 full years; instead of sponging off on her as you seem to be planning to do; so maybe by the time the disrespect starts to hit in, it will not matter anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by Kykyblaze(m): 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2020
Never get into a situation where you feel you are being manipulated, embarrassed, or taken advantage of. Relationships should be mutually beneficial – if you feel she takes you for granted or is overly dependent, it probably means she isn't genuinely interested in you.

Don't go out there impressing her. Let her earn it.

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by Karlifate: 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
Summary:

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

pls enlighten me then because majority of EMPLOYED WOMEN go to work in the morning and come back home at night....so what type of working women (that dont spend too much time outside the home) are you talking about?! what specific job are you talking about?

Freelance writers, multi-level marketers, digital marketers, bloggers, investors, graphic designers, freelance web developers, interior designers, home daycare teachers, gardening, farming, animal husbandry, fashion designers, nannies, etc.

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

No.

A simp is one who is subservient to women, does not understand their manipulations and puts them on a pedestal. One way of doing this is by giving in to the feminist idea of role blurring, which is what your method leads to. If she has to contribute financially, then her work is as important as yours, so you have no moral right to consider yourself as the head of the family, nor can you shirk equally being responsible for roles that are traditionally hers like child nurture and housework; this is straight out of feminism 101.

Having a financially contributing wife automatically disqualifies you from any respect in marriage. Only pimps and players make money off women and they can only sustain it for a short while, and tend to use fear and addictions more often than game; also it only works on damaged women. An alpha male does not shirk responsibility; ever. He also has too much pride in his abilities to sponge off a mere female. Do you think alphas like Donald Trump, Aliko Dangote or Ned Nwoko for example squabble over who pays the home expenses with their wives?

Preach! They don't know anything.
Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

U seriously sound AFFECTED.
why not channel your ENERGY towards fixing your Family...?
Who wants to bear the BURDEN of others.. especially this time around..?

ha ha! the man who spends his lifespan looking for an ATM woman is hopeless indeed, he has a serious problem.

time spent warning his would be victims is time well spent.
Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by gentlemate00: 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2020
grin

vital94:
Who else notice that ladies don't comment on this topic.those species are unpredictable.

2 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by 2buffagain(m): 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2020
Amanda4life:

Ohhh?

Because she got married to you she will not contribute to the family she came from

Please oga

I believe you know how much ordinary NAN cost in the market

What of breast milk

Diapers that were used for her

All the school fees

Food she got from her immidiate parent's.
After all these expenses you expect her not to give back to her parents.

Just assume she is your daughter. You know how much is school fees for a good school

See its not by force to get married

You can continue to live your life as a single man.
Don't do follow follow when you are not ready for it.

You sound igbo as fvck grin
Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by sweetrace(f): 7:58pm On Mar 31, 2020
Plead:

Is there anything wrong with a woman making her own money? Cuz I don’t know why y’all female folks are angry over the OP.

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with a woman making her own money. Just like there’s nothing wrong with a woman who decides to be a stay at home mum so she can raise children who will add value to their world. There is no wrong or right way. So, for the op to tell men to run away from women who are not adding cash to the family is ignorant. Some families have a member not working until the kids get to a certain age.
Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by LadyHeaven(f): 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
2buffagain:

1) Is she in school? What course is she in? If she is not in school what is she doing or aiming at? Basically analyze her for potential as she no doubt did you.

2) Eww. Why would I want a house wife?
I would rather she apply herself to other things besides only just child rearing, be it business or an actual career. Keeps her interesting and realistic. We should both be able to come back home and trade stories of our victories and learn from each other, as opposed to just "guess what, Junior pooped on me today".

That can happen for a time, but that cannot be her entire life plan.

Reason is that will become a problem when that child grows up and no longer need her or leaves the house, like they are supposed to. What next for her? She has done nothing else over the years. She used that child as an excuse to not engage her mind in other things.

Also you hardly hear men being honest about this, but There are a lot of men who would end up disrespecting her because she is fully dependent on him for everything. This typically begins after his first financial strain.

This is the point where she starts feeling useless and starts looking for funny ways to find relevance for herself. I would rather spare my wife from that psychological turmoil.

Wifey will understand that, as much as we love our children, they must leave the nest. Her life must continue after they do, so she can't afford to make it all about the children. Even so, God forbid but if something were to happen to him, would it not be better that the woman actually has the capability to keep that family going? Instead of everything going to hell. She would then not even be able to provide for the children who she has made her whole life about.

That aside, nobody is trying to have that many children in this day and age. 2 is fine. I can be persuaded to 3, but she would have to convince me hard to get that high.

Damn pappy!!! Great answer grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by sweetrace(f): 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2020
lepasharon:

So why bother getting a degree at all? Why not be a housewife then?

It is a choice.

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by sweetrace(f): 8:02pm On Mar 31, 2020
djon78:

This looks more like a gold diggers comment.
Many successful men I know today didn't just start off making big money.
It was all about a progressive increase.
In fact many of them were initially not that buoyant and there wives married them without that much money.

I have sisters married to very wealthy men. But when those men came then, they hadn't much. But today the story is different

So like I said this is a gold diggers comment. Gold diggers rearly end up with rich men. Because they don't have the capacity to attract one. And even if by chance they do, they rearly sustain the marriage because of same lack of capacity.

That was a comment made by an intelligent female. Chasing money at the expense of giving children the attention they need is not what I want.
Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by 2buffagain(m): 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2020
sweetrace:

That was a comment made by an intelligent female. Chasing money at the expense of giving children the attention they need is not what I want.

And how long do you think these children will need your attention for?

This is why a lot of you don't know how to let your children be adults.
It's because you have nothing else occupying your mind.

That is how one so-called mother inlaw will be coming to the son's house to be causing problems with his wife.
It's all a symptom of conc. joblessness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by sweetrace(f): 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
2buffagain:

And how long do you think these children will need your attention for?

This is why a lot of you don't know how to let your children be adults.
It's because you have nothing else occupying your mind.

That is how one so-called mother inlaw will be coming to the son's house to be causing problems with his wife.
It's all a symptom of conc. joblessness.

I don’t have the inclination to argue with someone who is so jaded.

2 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by chukzyfcbb: 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Shut up there. I have 2 daughters, 1 is already a finance professional and the other will become a doctor by fire by force. None of them is going anywhere to massage some idiot's ego by being an obedient wife- otherwise I will scatter the marriage myself.

Shut up, it is not a man's job to be feeding his wife in the 21st century!!!!
First of all it's your job as a man to feed your wife and your family, a man who doesn't do so is worse than an infidel says the holy book and you can argue till Jesus comes it doesn't change t he fact.

Secondly, the title is different from the nonsense you are oozing out. the title is putting a preference on men to go for women who make money.

what if she was unemployed at the time, what if she is still a student or just graduated, what if she lost her job at the time, what if she lost all in her bizness all at the time of meeting her, would you use because of that and dump her, simply because she makes no money

Having a wife who works is a good thing! That way both of you have something to talk about, there is some intellectual discuss. Besides you want a woman who can contribute to any investment ideas you come up with and can handle investment deals while you are not there.

But the fact remains , a woman who works shouldn't be a criteria for choosing a wife.

As the Man it's your role to teach your wife, cultivate her and bring the good out of your family. Everybody has things, ideas they are interested in including she, you can bring it out of her and nuture it if only you are not so focused on her pocket.

However, she shouldn't forget her primary role in the home.

This is my point

3 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by Alfather: 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

In Nigeria househelps cover kids too.
Why are you talking as if you don't know?
where have you being all this while.
Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by charvick(m): 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2020
Brother, you really deserved aza into your account. Poor girls are just syphilis infested cu*ts . No man should settle for less.

2 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by gentlemate00: 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2020
Hello bros
How una dey go message for investment corner got some question to ask. cheers

emmanuelewumi:
If you check my writings and contributions on Nairaland you will find out that I am very active in the investment section.

Character and good attitude is very important. Especially when you have a supportive spouse.

A lady who is a full house wife once sent a private chat to me on what she could invest N10 million on. I asked her how she got the fund, she said she gets paid a salary of 150k every month by the husband which she had been saving for the past 5 years, she inflated school fees and other house hold expenses, and the expenses the husband spends on his in-laws. Unfortunately this was a time the husband needed N5 million to execute a project that will give a profit of over N2 million to the man.

I asked why can't she loan her husband the money, she said the husband will stop all he had been doing for if he knew she has over N10 million in her name.

I sha helped her to open a money market fund account with one of the Investment banking firms at Ikoyi Lagos.
Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by MusaChukwudi: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2020
chukzyfcbb:

First of all it's your job as a man to feed your wife and your family, a man who doesn't do so is worse than an infidel says the holy book and you can argue till Jesus comes it doesn't change t he fact.

Secondly, the title is different from the nonsense you are oozing out. the title is putting a preference on men to go for women who make money.

what if she was unemployed at the time, what if she is still a student or just graduated, what if she lost her job at the time, what if she lost all in her bizness all at the time of meeting her, would you use because of that and dump her, simply because she makes no money

Having a wife who works is a good thing! That way both of you have something to talk about, there is some intellectual discuss. Besides you want a woman who can contribute to any investment ideas you come up with and can handle investment deals while you are not there.

But the fact remains , a woman who works shouldn't be a criteria for choosing a wife.

As the Man it's your role to teach your wife, cultivate her and bring the good out of your family. Everybody has things, ideas they are interested in including she, you can bring it out of her and nuture it if only you are not so focused on her pocket.

However, she shouldn't forget her primary role in the home.

This is my point

Ok, before we go any further arguing blindly, how old are you? I have trained 2 children through University, how many have you trained?
How many 45 - 60 year old men do you know?

The world is a dynamic place, constantly changing and so the rules that applied 50 years ago no longer applies today. Marrying a woman today without looking at her PROVEN economic capacity will send the man to his early demise or old age full of regret and bitterness. Before you respond and insult me please please go and ask older men in your family or community.

Why do you think MARRIAGE has completely collapsed in the advanced countries? Do your research, it's already in Africa. Go and see what is happening in the Northern Nigeria.

A woman without economic value is NOT a marriage material in the 21st century! I pity ignorant men who are going into a marriage foolishly thinking that their job is to provide... it shows they have no idea what they are doing.

8 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by chukzyfcbb: 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Ok, before we go any further arguing blindly, how old are you? I have trained 2 children through University, how many have you trained?
How many 45 - 60 year old men do you know?

The world is a dynamic place, constantly changing and so the rules that applied 50 years ago no longer applies today. Marrying a woman today without looking at her PROVEN economic capacity will send the man to his early demise or old age full of regret and bitterness. Before you respond and insult me please please go and ask older men in your family or community.

Why do you think MARRIAGE has completely collapsed in the advanced countries? Do your research, it's already in Africa. Go and see what is happening in the Northern Nigeria.

A woman without economic value is NOT a marriage material in the 21st century!
Marriage is collapsing because we have deviated from the natural norms.
Both parties don't know their roles anymore.

Mehn want women to join them in bringing home the bacons and th eggs while still demanding full respect

Women want mehn to join them in tidying the homes, doing dishes and still be the same Loving man she knew..

Both parties cannot live by both terms and then quarrel builds up which leads to divorce

2 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by MusaChukwudi: 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
chukzyfcbb:

Marriage is collapsing because we have deviated from the natural norms.
Both parties don't know their roles anymore.

Mehn want women to join them in bringing home the bacons and th eggs while still demanding full respect

Women want mehn to join them in tidying the homes, doing dishes and still be the same Loving man she knew..

Both parties cannot live by both terms and then quarrel builds up which leads to divorce

The world is changing my friend, whether anybody likes it or not. In advanced countries and with the continued women empowerment MARRIAGE is losing relevance and meaning. Your writing suggests to me that you are a very young man. Mind how you go and the decisions you make today.

Don't you ever marry a woman who cannot back you up financially. You don't have to own or control any woman. It's a fools paradise!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2020
MSEdLAW:
Oga super hero marry character and forget financial sustainability..no one plans for the worst in life, but if happens you are no longer capable of providing for your family, CHARACTER would continue the good work!!!

yes i believe that focusing on money rather than a person themselves(character etc), is a big mistake... but i guess, you are more worried about being able to pay the rent than having a great relationship/understanding with your future wife.

Be fucking real no one is against anyone seeking out a decent , upright bankable charactered woman, but in today’s world that’s not a priority.. a woman that can compliment financially is

yes we've heard it already.... YOUR priority is money. wonder why you even want to get married, if you feel this way?! it would be better financially to stay single, dont you think?!?!?

...done are the days of parasitic relationships...it MUST BE SYMBIOTIC...if u need a good character woman who will attend to all your domestic needs get a MAID!!!

you see, you wrongly assume that because i focus on an intelligent/educated good woman seeking for employment, it automatically means she is a maid... .come on bro, you make no damn sense!

sucre:
Are you married?

i dont need to be married to have a happy family... educate yourself on COMMON LAW UNION

King44:
i am not marrued and not close to that yet but what i have observed is if she compliments that intelligence and education with some quality skills that she could make money from job is fine but nothing beats skills matters

thats exactly my point... an intelligent/educated woman is an asset (so long as she aint lazy) because she will always gain employment (thus make money)

benji93:
What the hell does mentally broke even mean? You guys just invent phrases whenever you wanna defend your argument. I am afraid, some level of independence is part of mental awakeness. Nothing is a sure tool to help any marriage last. If there are lots of liabilities out there that have jobs, then there are a lot more liabilities among the jobless. Any lady that is not partially independent at least is a liability. You may tolerate that liability, but it doesn't change the fact that it is.

emotionally broke are women who are UNINTELLIGENT/UNEDUCATED and most importantly LAZY
i guess the above is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

UrRealG:
Who says you can't have a wife with a good source of income and a good character still?
Never settle for less, money is importanter

when money becomes a priority over character etc, like OP is claiming, thats where i disagree.
of course, everyone wants a wife that is gainfully employed and with great character etc... but if you turn a great "charactered" woman down just because she is unemployed at that moment in her life, then i think thats wrong...

Lostz:
money is as important as character

yes it is, NOBODY can survive in this world without money... but you should also remember that money/job can be lost, a good character cannot!

3 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Marry A Woman Who Makes Money by okpalaAnambra: 8:55pm On Mar 31, 2020
franchasng:
In today world, only broke men marry broke, unemployed ladies without any sellable skill or profession cry

If you want a financially valuable lady as wife, then hustle to become financially buoyant if not na broke, chewing gum girls and ladies who love calling guys broke will be your only option oh lol.

If you want to marry a valuable lady as your wife, then just forget about marrying ladies below 27yrs because in Nigeria, ladies start having sense from 25yrs and then start becoming financially valuable from the age of 27yrs and above.

You cannot be looking for an instagram slay queen of 22 or 24yrs to marry and still expect to marry a financially valuable lady, it does not work that way.

Stop chasing instagram slay queens and all those bimbo whose only quality to offer to a man is their big nyash and big boobs shocked shocked

If you are a single guy reading this, no matter how rich you may think you are, please don't marry broke, unemployed lady with no sellable skill or sellable profession, it is a recipe for disaster. Marry wisely, marry with your brains just as ladies do.
The emboldened is so true, ladies don't settle for less,and they don't apply emotions when it comes to what they want, I don't see why men shouldn't go for the best too

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

What Is It Like To Grow Old And Never Be Married? / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / How Many Of Us Fell For This Trap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.