Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,181 members, 7,887,424 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:44 AM

Ifedayo Sunday Abegunde Speaks On The Lessons Of Covid-19 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifedayo Sunday Abegunde Speaks On The Lessons Of Covid-19 (164 Views)

Sunday Abegunde: Akeredolu Didn’t Win The Election In 2016 / Ondo SSG, Ifedayo Abegunde, Resigns / Ifedayo Abegunde Mobilises APC Members For Akeredolu's Reelection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ifedayo Sunday Abegunde Speaks On The Lessons Of Covid-19 by AlabaAdeyemi20: 12:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
The secretary to the Ondo state government Hon Ifedayo Sunday Abegunde has spoken on the lesson of life he has learnt due to the outbreak of the corona virus pandemic.

In a post made on his social media handles on Sunday he enumerated the salient points which he considers as important lessons of this traumatic times.

Read the post below

The recent events occasioned by the outbreak of COVID-19 has taught me many lessons some of which I will like to share with you.

I have learnt that life is a gift and a privilege no one has the ultimate assurance of life.

I have also learnt that death is closer than we can ever imagine.A man who went to a full scale war and came back with his body and soul intact can get killed by a supposedly harmless handshake.

I have also realized that we have underated the freedom we enjoy for too long.

No television set can ever replace the company of friends and family and no social media can be as human as a real human. This lesson we are all learning now.

I have learnt that no one actually knows tommorow.
I have learnt to laugh at anyone in crises because it could be anyone's turn tomorrow. In the beginning we thought this was just a Chinese problem but now it's a global pandemic.

When all these is over we would have all learnt that little things matters.

Let me end this by saying that I have realized why William Shakespeare compared life to "a story told by an idiot,full of sound and fury signifying nothing"

Good morning.

(1) (Reply)

Message For Those Mocking X On This Site / COVID 19: Aniagwu Instructs Visitors To Self-isolate / Wike Shouldstop Acting In Panic And Set Up A Strategic Action Plan For The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.