Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,903 members, 7,872,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad (43869 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk / Coronavirus: FG Tracing 4,370 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Okuda(m): 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
Guest911:
They may stand a better chance here in Nigeria. Health insurance is mad expensive abroad.

who dey complain?
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by ignis: 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
This is serious
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by ayampissed: 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
datopaper:
Buhari government will always put first to last.

You are very correct.

They have evacuated their children and relative for free and want others to pay.

This government just dey weak my bones. angry

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by baillers123: 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
God forbid
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by sparko1(m): 7:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
DCmonster:
Lmao! I can't imagine myself boarding a plane during this Corona season to come and dwell among afonja mooslims and zombies. I will rather die here than in a shithole. grin grin

And die you must!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by zikter(m): 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Good move. Some people were trapped in other countries as they not necessarily living there. Any citizen willing to come home should not be denied the opportunity. When USA and other countries were evacuating their citizens, the hypocrites above praised them on how they value their citizens, Nigeria is doing same and they are already blabbing. How can a Nation grow with this level of hatred?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by iPOOPinURmouth: 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
i just called nduka and chima, they all say they are not coming back o. they said they die dia/

all this is format to loot.
correct yahoo government cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Agugbadin: 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
This move is absolutely wrong as it will further endanger the health of Nigerian here. Also they will get better medical attention there than here as their coming will further stress the limited facilities we have in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Watzy: 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2020

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by crafteck(m): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
Why
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Ayoefa: 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
[[s]quote author=DCmonster post=88065353]Lmao! I can't imagine myself boarding a plane during this Corona season to come and dwell among afonja mooslims and zombies. I will rather die here than in a shithole. grin grin[/quote][/s]

Sad to reason like a retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro crazytian terrorist monkey.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by 99Blues(m): 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
come back where? I'll rather die there, useless country, with a calamity president,God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by jamesbonded: 7:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
Don't come back to this shithole, if you have a brain

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by boom99(m): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
evacate me? I go deny them

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Karemarealty288(m): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
Islie:

https://punchng.com/covid-19-fg-to-evacuate-nigerians-abroad/

Stupidity is wen you leave sophisticated toilet and want to squat in a pit-toilet.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by foreshore(m): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
Islie:

https://punchng.com/covid-19-fg-to-evacuate-nigerians-abroad/

Irresponsible government. I have never heard it any where in the world where returnees are told to fund their return in time of crisis

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by donbenz(m): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
You think we will follow them back? I don’t wanna come home cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Agugbadin: 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
zikter:
Good move. Some people were trapped in other countries as they not necessarily living there. Any citizen willing to come home should not be denied the opportunity. When USA and other countries were evacuating their citizens, the hypocrites above praised them on how they value their citizens, Nigeria is doing same and they are already blabbing. How can a Nation grow with this level of hatred?

USA has better facilities than Nigeria that is why their citizens were evacuated. For Nigerians out there if there can pay the fare and agreed to be quarantined then they can come back.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Aboguede(m): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
Prima leggere poi assenti

daddytime:
Lol

Laff don bend my waist.

Who ask for una help?

Who die abroad own even better because the person get hope of reincarnating for him last known address/location.

Our government people na the real village people numero uno.

No contest.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by zeeek(m): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
A stranded citizen paying for evacuation, imagine what level we have been reduced to. Do we still hv people who can think in this country?

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by toolate2fail(m): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
This club konnect are scammers I paid them since March 26th they ask me for payment proof I did and they keep asking me to send I have done dat for more than 10 times now. They are scammers o everyone please don't forget send them they are not codinated but nairaland keep posting them on the front page becose they want �

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by MPESA(m): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
GOFRONT:
Wow......I hope Alison Diezani come along with them.....

No peace for the wickedt..

She's safer than you.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by BriggsBryan: 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. This woman most be a joker. Like seriously, you expect my family and I to leave London with good healthcare for zero healthcare in Nigeria.

Please and please just leave us and give help to my fellow Nigerians in Nigeria that requires the help more.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by pacco6ixty9(m): 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2020
Abeg make them dey their ooh.Oniranu
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by sisisioge: 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
grin grin grin

Abeg leave them alone o. I trust my people, them no go come!.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by blessgreg: 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
Government, pls my advise is that leave them where d are for now until d virus all over is finish. U don't know d new strain of covid 19 virus u will import from this process. Better handle this strain u HV already understood. This is not d time to show diaspora Nigeria u care. It's for everybody good. Some best strategies at this time is do nothing" leave them alone there.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Agugbadin: 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
donbenz:
You think we will follow them back? I don’t wanna come home cry cry cry

Please don't come.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Euegene100001: 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2020
This had better not be true
Who do us this one self
You don’t move around when there is pandemic
You stay in the country till the pandemic is over

Kia dull people too many for government

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Antichristus: 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
Awon dindinrin.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 03, 2020
Lostz:
hey

Hi grin
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Ayomosix(m): 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
did they tell u they want to leave abroad?, bringing them home and give them nothing. I am sure they too will refuse

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Christmasdon(m): 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2020
-------I THINK WE NIGERIANS SHOULD LEARN FROM THE USA AND ITALY WHO REPATRIATE THEIR CITIZENS AND THEN HAVE THE HIGHEST NUMBER RATE OF CONFIRMED NCOVID19 CORONAVIRUSE CASES ....I THINK WE SHOULD WE KNOW THIS AL///THANK YOU..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu / Yusuf Buhari Casts His Vote In Kastina (Photos) / Vusi Thembekwayo Boasts He Will Defeat Reno Omokri To Win Business Insider Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.