Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,029 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:08 AM

Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad (43885 Views)

Coronavirus: FG Blocks Five Governors From Flying Out Of Nigeria / Coronavirus: FG Starts Immediate Cash Transfer To Poorest Households - Farouk / Coronavirus: FG Tracing 4,370 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Saintly01(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
Hahahahahaha
Hahahahahaha
Hahahahahaha.

See people wey wan evacuate diasporans.

Mad government.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by daddytime(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
Aboguede:

Prima leggere poi assenti

Wat zegt u?
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by mauchiz: 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
They should take them to China for quarantine and treatment, instead of China coming to Nigeria.

That will be fine
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by sammyscholar(m): 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
bestman09:
grin

She, however, said that the MFA had instructed that “the financial implications will be borne by the prospective evacuees, who will be compulsorily quarantined when they returned”.

Do these people really care about the citizens?

You must not condemn everything!

The United States also told its citizens who are willing to be evacuated from Nigeria to be ready to foot the bills. So it's not out of place for the government to ask Nigerians abroad to be ready to bear the cost if they are willing to come back to the country.

My only problem is if this wouldn't skyrocket the number of COVID-19 cases in Nigeria. It might be disastrous if our health care system is ever overwhelmed.

Indeed, I have a mixed feeling about this move by the government.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Agugbadin: 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
Let them fund their return and be quarantined for 28days on return.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Mizwisdom(f): 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2020
Nice one. I'm proud to be Nigerian

PS: They should be quarantined as soon as they get here or just leave them over there, we don't need to bring them back to infect others with imported virus
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by olancho: 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
Lagos is full already. They should take them to Abuja or Sokoto.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by maolah: 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
DCmonster:
Lmao! I can't imagine myself boarding a plane during this Corona season to come and dwell among afonja mooslims and zombies. I will rather die here than in a shithole. grin grin
wink
DCmonster:
Lmao! I can't imagine myself boarding a plane during this Corona season to come and dwell among afonja mooslims and zombies. I will rather die here than in a shithole. grin grin
you are a bastard child how is afonja christian?
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Aboguede(m): 8:08pm On Apr 03, 2020
daddytime:

Wat zegt u?

Hahaha

Na german dog language be this one?

Abeg easy

Edo airline dey try oh

See as e carry all dirty wey dey 9ja comot hahaha

Abeg can't wait to be home
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Amaka625: 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
Lmao, who go gree come back, make I hear.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Bora26: 8:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
They have job for me?
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

Hmm... My bro. Its not been funny. I've been down with malaria since yesterday. Though I'm faring better today as I had to rush myself with self-med yesterday.

I was so scared the day before yesterday cos the thing was so bad.
Thank God. I'm better today.

I guess its as a result of staying indoors for two weeks at a stretch.

Thanks.

How you coping?
malaria? Is that not a symptom of covik one nine?grin

You stay indoors? You don't have friends or people you can visit in your neighborhood?.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Okuda(m): 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2020
sammyscholar:
You must not condemn everything!

The United States also told its citizens who are willing to be evacuated from Nigeria to be ready to foot the bills. So it's not out of place for the government to ask Nigerians abroad to be ready to bear the cost if they are willing to come back to the country.

My only problem is if this wouldn't skyrocket the number of COVID-19 cases in Nigeria. It might be disastrous if our health care system is ever overwhelmed.

Indeed, I have a mixed feeling about this move by the government.

why would anybody want to come back to Nigeria because of a pandemic that did not shutdown the economies of their host nation? so person go just leave him family, job, car, life for abroad come back to nigeria because of what exactly?
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Xisnin(m): 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2020
foreshore:

Irresponsible government. I have never heard it any where in the world where returnees are told to fund their return in time of crisis
US returnees fund their evacuation.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by kingthreat(m): 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
very wrong move. Even for those travelling back, very wrong move. Stay where you are.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Miracle1991: 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
konkacid:
Leave them abeg! Don't move them away from where they can get quality healthcare to this country where Ministry of Finance is begging an individual for ventilators.
quality health care with over 6000 death while the so called shit hole have 2 death. I think I prefer the shit hole.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by hardon1(m): 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2020
super story.!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Skmoda(m): 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
they should be quarantine on they land at the airport......make em no risk our life for this country ooo......BUHARI!!! ....bet why?
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by babatee90(m): 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
Lool I’m a Nigerian yes! But return back to that country while Buhari is still the president? I should come back to a country where SARS,Soldiers, thieves or even the government kills faster than Coronavirus? Lol I die here!!!
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Coldie(m): 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
bestman09:
grin

She, however, said that the MFA had instructed that “the financial implications will be borne by the prospective evacuees, who will be compulsorily quarantined when they returned”.

Do these people really care about the citizens?

That part got me
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Tchange1(m): 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2020
Okay noted. Please which airline will bring them?
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by DCmonster: 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
maolah:
wink you are a bastard child how is afonja christian?
I love Yoruba Christians with all my heart, because I am one. There is a big difference between Yoruba and afonja. grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Galactico4ever(m): 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
Aboguede:

Hahaha

Na german dog language be this one?

Abeg easy

Edo airline dey try oh

See as e carry all dirty wey dey 9ja comot hahaha

Abeg can't wait to be home
my broda i tire for dis kind language

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by MYHUBBY: 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2020
DCmonster:

This illiterate attention seeker won't cease to amuse his kinsmen with his gross and unprecedented foolishness

Everything is religion and politics to these bunch of nonentity and yet they abuse Buhari of being a religion nepotistic, religion jingoist

Who want to live with fake Jew and KANU foot soldiers by the way. Umadikw control majority of their brain

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by DCmonster: 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2020
Miracle1991:
the hate that your parents planted on you people will eventually kill you while Nigeria and Nigerians will be moving to the next level.
Saheed, I hope you have had garri and sugar for lunch today? Sorry, I know you are frustrated and depressed from excessively slamming your head on empty stomach despite the lockdown over there. Call buhari to send you some money and if he doesn't answer you, just quote me I will wire you some money from what the reasonable government over here has given me, so that you won't commit suicide.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Realadez123: 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
obembet:
Let see who go follow una come na

For this buhari kingdom
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Livingstone124: 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
At last giant of Africa is awake. After they don get the virus finish ! FG I salute thee.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by kimjessey2019: 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2020
Take me there to replace the space
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by Faithy247: 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
daddytime:
Lol

Laff don bend my waist.

Who ask for una help?

Who die abroad own even better because the person get hope of reincarnating for him last known address/location.

Our government people na the real village people numero uno.

No contest.

Jesus funniest comment ever
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by DCmonster: 8:22pm On Apr 03, 2020
MYHUBBY:

This illiterate attention seeker won't cease to amuse his kinsmen with his gross and unprecedented foolishness

Everything is religion and politics to these bunch of nonentity and yet they abuse Buhari of being a religion nepotistic, religion jingoist

Who want to live with fake Jew and KANU foot soldiers by the way. Umadikw control majority of their brain
Sorry, I know you are a headslamming afonja. I am a true born Yoruba man.
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by JoshTrillions(m): 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
More like:
"The Federal government of Nigeria wants to lure Nigerians in the diaspora back home to get their fair share of the Nigerian version of the Covid-19 virus about to be dished out to as many as possible by the highly suspicious and not-so-august visiting "18-man medical team" from China"
Re: Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad by sammyscholar(m): 8:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
Okuda:

why would anybody want to come back to Nigeria because of a pandemic that did not shutdown the economies of their host nation? so person go just leave him family, job, car, life for abroad come back to nigeria because of what exactly?
That's question for you to answer!

Don't digress into what is needless. Let the people concerned respond for themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Highest Office Attained By A Lagosian Is Chief Judge - Tinubu / Ridiculous Statements Made At Anambra PDP rally / Afaka College Children Are Exhibiting Abnormal Behaviour,Parents Forum Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.