Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,188 members, 7,884,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:29 AM

Married People Experience On The People They Married That Wasn't their choice - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married People Experience On The People They Married That Wasn't their choice (2516 Views)

Nkan bẹ: Woman Finds Out Husband Died TWO Years Before They Married. / Married People Revealed The Darkest Secrets They've Been Keeping. / Things People Experience After Marriage And Never Want Unmarried To Know? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married People Experience On The People They Married That Wasn't their choice by worworbabe: 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
When you love someone, these things won't matter.

It's the poor child you brought into this that I pity.
Re: Married People Experience On The People They Married That Wasn't their choice by realtalk19: 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Only if she isn't saddled with a baby. Since he got her pregnant without considering her as a potential wife, he should take his baby with him when he dumps her for his preferred bride. I don't even want the lady to marry him cause he'd make her unhappy in that marriage

That's my point.he Wil end up making her miserable if he marries her out of pressure
Re: Married People Experience On The People They Married That Wasn't their choice by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Bia Op, if you know where you took your bathe, better go back there and collect your cloth. Why have unprotected sex with a lady you wouldn't ever want to marry? Wetin carry you go near her?

Since your fellow men are advising you not to marry her cause she's not your spec, better heed their advise before you'll go and make someone's child unhappy in marriage because of your irresponsible ways. Which is why, once that child is born, go and collect your child and raise he/she by yourself. Stay off women and marriage for the mean time until you are sure you can take responsibility for your actions when you make them.

Their people refused me custody of the child. Saying I didn't pay her bride price
Re: Married People Experience On The People They Married That Wasn't their choice by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
All of una bashing me, na una holy pass. Everyone has sinned and fall short of the glory of God
Re: Married People Experience On The People They Married That Wasn't their choice by Sixfeetbelle: 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
LawBreaker:

Their people refused me custody of the child. Saying I didn't pay her bride price

I don't see the problem anymore. The child I was worried about is now under protective custody. So move on with your life and your spec. Next time, don't chook your kini into where you won't want to be attached to.
Re: Married People Experience On The People They Married That Wasn't their choice by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I don't see the problem anymore. The child I was worried about is now under protective custody. So move on with your life and your spec. Next time, don't chook your kini into where you won't want to be attached to.

I still feel guilt and karma
Re: Married People Experience On The People They Married That Wasn't their choice by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
Marriage is a lifetime commitment. Don't rush into it. Seek the face of God. Marry someone you're attracted to on all levels. Don't judge people based on their past. Love him/her unconditionally. Love their families. Don't marry someone you secretly hate or dislike because of material gains or social status. Be ready to sacrifice for your partner. Always fall in love with your partner, again and again. Evolve together.
Re: Married People Experience On The People They Married That Wasn't their choice by Gloriagee(f): 9:55am On Apr 06, 2020
What do you expect from a lawbreaker before?
Re: Married People Experience On The People They Married That Wasn't their choice by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 06, 2020
Gloriagee:
What do you expect with from a lawbreaker before?

It's just a name
Re: Married People Experience On The People They Married That Wasn't their choice by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 06, 2020
LawBreaker:
Married people in the house there is something I want to ask. I believe all of us have particular characteristics in a lady or man we wanted to marry but later didn't marry them because of one reason or the other and married another person that didn't meet our taste.

Let's take for instance, some guys or ladies wanted to marry a tall lady or man, but later settled for a short one.
Some guys or ladies wanted to marry a fair lady or man but later settled for a black one.
Some guys or ladies wanted to marry a lady or man from a particular state and later married from a different state.
Some guys didn't want to marry this lady, but because she got pregnant, they had to change their mind.

People that married this way did it have any effect on your marriage or something like that.

My own case: I impregnanted this girl. I don't want to marry her cuz she is not my taste.
Reasons : she is short, I want to marry a tall lady. She is black, I want to marry a fair lady. She is from abakiliki, I want to marry from anambra, I don't fancy distance marriage. I am having a double mind but the pressure from people is much to marry her. I am confused and I don't want to make mistake. I don't know if I will be faithful to her and treat her right. So I want to learn from people who were initially faced with such and later went against it and did it.

Please I need more input before I make my final decision. Please mod can you push to front page. This is very important to me and it will help me take a lifetime marriage decision.

No wonder some Anambra ladies bleach until they die of kidney failure.
Re: Married People Experience On The People They Married That Wasn't their choice by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 06, 2020
LawBreaker:
All of una bashing me, na una holy pass. Everyone has sinned and fall short of the glory of God

Please shut up! You have the opportunity to right your wrongs but you're here giving stupid excuses.

Do you think it's looks that make a successful marriage? Lol! You'll just go and marry a tall and fair lady that will frustrate you and make you see committing suicide as the next best thing after sliced bread. Or you will remain single and die of loneliness while searching for your tall fair girl.

When you were disturbing that dark short girl's life. Telling her you love her and she's sweet, you didn't know she was not your spec abi?

Better go and marry that girl. Because if you could sleep with her without feeling disgusted, then you can marry her. Don't destroy someone's life with your immaturity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married People Experience On The People They Married That Wasn't their choice by Ame2368: 12:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
In the first place y did u ask her out when u known is nt the type of lady u want.....then y did u kip on hangingout wth her when u know deeply from ur heart u dnt ve anything to do with the lady.....then nw u get her pregnant u are now seeking for advice.....the only decision u have is only if the lady isnt ready to settle down she can do it d other way round....but if she is ready abeg na ur responsiblity marry her and make sure u takecare of the unborn child
Chaii
Re: Married People Experience On The People They Married That Wasn't their choice by SweetCunt97(f): 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
LawBreaker:

It's just a name
Why sleep with someone who's not your spec without protection? How are you sure your spec will give you the happiness you think u deserve?
Re: Married People Experience On The People They Married That Wasn't their choice by amanda2013(f): 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
You are not serious . You can't marry her but you can sleep with her abi? it's alright continue .
Re: Married People Experience On The People They Married That Wasn't their choice by baaliyah(m): 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
Akunwafor:

Which is why you have to marry the one you like. You can't wake up tomorrow and say you want to buy another woman...well I guess you could lol.

You are obviously not married
Re: Married People Experience On The People They Married That Wasn't their choice by Geosystem(m): 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
[i][/i][/b][b]
RisenPhoenix:
Whether you marry your 'choice' or not does not really impact on your satisfaction in marriage. Even if you marry your first choice, there will still be dissatisfaction in your marriage by the end of one year; in fact, probably less satisfaction than if you let your parents choose for you or if you marry anyhow.

Edit: Based on the addition highlighting the detail of your own case, those criteria you mentioned are not what sustains a marriage. In fact, marrying a woman that you do not idolize from the beginning may just be what will make your marriage work because she is a second choice and she knows it, so will be less likely to misbehave. But make sure that the child is yours and that she has a potentially humble and submissive character. But never marry because of outside influence. If you do marry her at last, make sure that the decision is purely yours.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Harsh Truths About Marriage Everybody Need To Know / Help, How Do I Atone For My Past? / My Ex Asked To See Our Children And I Refused Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.