Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,400 members, 7,910,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:12 PM

COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG (45497 Views)

UCH Delivers First IVF Triplets / COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others / UPTH Delivers First IVF Baby In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Dblaiz(f): 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
kudos to FG. Afterall covid doesnt respect anyone. Nigeria works only when the high and mighty are affected. Imagine if BH was focused on hunting down the rich. I swear down, they'll be history by now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Taiwojon(m): 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
cool
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by BIAFRAisBURIED: 5:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
Good
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by leicestercamper: 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
Air Peace now national carrier. Cool

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by GARWOR2019: 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
No need i have caught the Corona red handed and about to burn it to end this pandemic

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by APOPTOSIS: 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
Azmanaty:
Igbo's always coming to the rescue.

Yaribanzas keeps hating. Umu ekwensu
I am not sure you are IGBO.
U are hereby denounced.
STOP this.
Else your kids will never have any sustainable development

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Gbadepro(m): 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:
Okay ...

Meanwhile,let's make some profits...

Time to trade Bitcoin & get some good profits.
Exchange rate now #397 to $1 for Bitcoin selling.
Sell $100 and get #39700.
Trade with me as well and get weekly profits from returns.

I need just 10 people to join me with 200 euro each to get massive monthly profits from trading. Each investor will get as low as 100 euro profit at the end of each month guaranteed.

I made 50 euro profits last week & I have been making it weekly with just 500 euro capital.Quote post to start investing now.

How bro? I'm interested
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by BreconHills(m): 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/air-peace-fresh-facts-reveals-legitimate-aircraft-purchase/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Yet our own hypocritical anti-corruption lapdog of the APC govt-the EFCC have long began a demonization of this man in their trademark media propaganda trial by seizing Allen Onyema' international passport even before the US conclude it's own investigation.

Meanwhile his patroitism and sacrifice for motherland during the SA xenophobic attacks even when the present Nigerian government utterly failed in its diplomatic responsibility were quickly forgotten.

Whatever the problem was, it has clearly been settled. A lot of people do not know that there are a lot of different interests in any government - even Trump or Boris Johnson. The key to understanding the government is not to react to every news item but to wait for the dust to settle. The government's policy is not made on Twitter. The FGN is not at war with Peace airlines and never was. Those who live on internet time will always screenshot a moment in time and call it a reality. The FGN is paying Air Peace at the time when those planes would have been mothballed. Its a win win.

Lets stop playing obvious cards.
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Azmanaty: 5:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
APOPTOSIS:

I am not sure you are IGBO.
U are hereby denounced.
STOP this.
Else your kids will never have any sustainable development

U can take ur curse to ur mother in ur village

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
Medical kits from where?
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by APOPTOSIS: 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mrchippychappy:
Igbo business men sometimes tend to be the stupidest set of people in Nigeria.

During the Xenophobia attack, the FG turned against the igbos made derogatory remarks yet Airpeace flew in to rescue Nigerians.

Innoson has been on the receiving end of insults, deliberate sabotage and a targetted smear campaign from the FG against him. Recently the media spokesperson for the FG openly ridiculed and insulted innoson using his twitter handle.

Now AIRPEACE has gotten involved AGAIN in helping the same FG that has so much hatred for the average igbo business man.

Ndi-igbo when would you learn your lesson?

Here is a screenshot of Bashir's insult toward the Innoson manufacturers
Mr. MAN, calm down.
We Insult people a lot.
Why INSULT them now...
The dust your are raising is not necessary.
PEOPLE will never attack or say anything about you when you are NOBODY....
Who attacks DRUNKARDS or talks about them in Families..?

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
sapientia:
Air peace now serving as national carrier.

Yet Buhari looted hundreds of millions in the name of Air Nigeria logo that never came to fruition.

That's not my worry now.

My worry is that our politicians are shameless thieves.

They can loot facemasks and those supplies.

I bet you that months after this covid 19 saga, you will still some of these in the houses of politicians while people it could have saved would have been lost.

I also read, depart to China....

Emmmm... I don't trust anything China as far as it has to do with covid 19.

They have turned your spokesperson now abi.

You want them to criticize government and have their licence withdrawn by this vindictive government?

Keep deceiving yourself when Buhari have first goofed by leaving our Airports open more than required.

Be looking for praises when it took @imamofpeace for Abba Kyari to approve a pre-recorded video of Buhari giving a summary.

Keep living in self denial when Buhari and co-horts are sharing money "CASH" without any form of documentation whereas we are spending billions to go cashless.

Only a fool will not know that our government is ill prepared for this and are just being reactionary instead of proactive.

You are rejoicing that we are airlifting things we should have before now when other countries are air lifting Ventilators.

Ooh, that one? We are still begging for it.

At least they made a logo for Air Nigeria grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Bsure: 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dblaiz:
kudos to FG. Afterall covid doesnt respect anyone. Nigeria works only when the high and mighty are affected. Imagine if BH was focused on hunting down the rich. I swear down, they'll be history by now
you read my mind brother... see the way dem dey ginger

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by BAVOSKI(m): 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
[quote author=Racoon post=88124703][/quote]
You must be a smoker.. must you criticize
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by cheedoz(m): 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Waiting patiently to see d out come with FG after dis pandemic.
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by simplyesther(f): 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dblaiz:
before nkor... abba kyari is involved cheesy

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Yankee101: 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
Air Peace = Air Nigeria

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by ednut1(m): 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
Kudos
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Dpharisee: 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
He should be careful before YoruMyslem will use their media and accuse him of one fraud in Jamaica shocked

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Lovelyn451(f): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
Azmanaty:

Yaribanzas keeps hating. Umu fallen demon
no be small banza... Banza kowai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by vikithor(m): 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
sychophancy is a calling,only trained and rehearsed students can act the script better,Air peace chief operating officer,mbok which govt is pro -active? If you are ironical,I will give u a pass mark.
Govt of the North, for the Fulanis and to the almajiris is called zoogeria govt .
Tell that disaster minister to account for how 11 million poorest of poors zoogerians(she veiled as Nigerians) received #20000 cash each,live in 24 hours time meanwhile grandpa liar moh'd,APC lying machine denied ever receiving a kobo for fight against covid 19.without shame this govt even denied receiving #2000 voluntary contribution from that 6 year old abuja resident, girl.Thieving without conscience
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Kennyswag: 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
It is not for free. So I don't know why this useless headline

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by millykel: 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
Alien onyema's air peace saving Nigeria since time imo river

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Bobyro: 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ussycool:
FROM CHINA ABI?
Get sense na
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by AmazingELixir: 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

How far Air peace and US authority fraud case sef
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by UKBobo(m): 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
Same Igbo airline that went to SA that the step-children of poverty and malice were jumping up and down like dem get craw craw for brain. grin grin grin grin

Well done.

RIP
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Ussycool: 5:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
Bobyro:
Get sense na
You get one 4 me?
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by nedekid: 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
Azmanaty:

Yaribanzas keeps hating. Umu fallen demon
Abegi, not appropriate. Leave our Yoruba brothers alone. They are contributing at par in various ways.
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
Government politicians will say they bought the drugs with their own money.Why not give the drugs to a hospital and monitor how they use it.Politicians are unreliable.
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Azmanaty: 5:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
nedekid:

Abegi, not appropriate. Leave our Yoruba brothers alone. They are contributing at par in various ways.

Have u seen the number of threads springing up due to FG and Innoson Brouhaha?? These guys re always acting wicked to the igbos

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by israelmao(m): 5:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
5G-materials

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning / A Review Of Lagos Fully Automatic And Self-Cleaning Public Toilet - Photos / Nigerian Man Goes Into Shock After Losing A Virtual Bet (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.