Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,767 members, 7,945,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG (45575 Views)

UCH Delivers First IVF Triplets / COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others / UPTH Delivers First IVF Baby In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by BeerParlour: 8:24pm On Apr 05, 2020

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by InvertedHammer: 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mrchippychappy:
Igbo business men sometimes tend to be the stupidest set of people in Nigeria.

During the Xenophobic attack, the FG turned against the igbos made derogatory remarks yet Airpeace flew in to rescue Nigerians.

Barely two months after AIRPEACE flew Nigerians out of the volatile SA regions to safety in Nigeria, certain elements in the FG actively SPONSORED an investigation AGAINST the same airline that just helped the inept FG rescue fellow Nigerians. These unscrupulous characters even went as far as inviting the FBI to look into Onyeama's records but their efforts all fell flat! They unleashed their hound dogs - Lauretta onochie and Bashir Ahmed on Onyeama as they tried and still try to discredit the management of AIRPEACE!

Innoson has been on the receiving end of insults, deliberate sabotage and a targetted smear campaign from the FG against him. Recently the media spokesperson for the FG openly ridiculed and insulted innoson using his twitter handle.

Now AIRPEACE has gotten involved AGAIN in helping the same FG that has so much hatred for the average igbo business man.

Ndi-igbo when would you learn your lesson?

Here is a screenshot of Bashir's insult toward the Innoson manufacturers
/
I beg to disagree. When enemies plot your failure, you must defeat them with success. Don't underestimate the power of envy. If you stand down, they win. I like how Air Peace is rubbing his success in their face. The same Air Peace they wanted to crucify was engaged by the same US government to bring back her citizens. Who is deceiving who?

\

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by sammyscholar(m): 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
Think about this:

Every business must be patronized before it survives and thrives. Businesses go for the markets and respect the people (customers) who make up the market. Everybody is filling a place: both the business and customers.

As an entrepreneur, if you invest billions in a business and people fail to patronize you, then you are doomed! Business thrives in an area where people have money (and are willing) to pay for the products or service that it offers. It's for this reason that an Emeka or Nnamdi or Tunde or Adamu would leave his immediate environment (if it wouldn't sell market well or at all) to a more populated, prosperous environment. That's why you see entrepreneur in every nook of the world: they literally go to where the people and money are.

As people, we have what interests us. We have different professions, vocations, lifestyles, etc., that appeal to us. But in all these, we should respect ourselves for who we are and what we choose.

Allen is a business person and doesn't think the way most people here think. Anybody could have been doing what he does: it's not a rocket science! And, of course, that's for those who have the resources and zeal.

Allen must grow his business. And, as such, it is business wise for him to respect his customers, whether they be Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo. He needs the money in their purse. The more they have, the more he can get, too. If they decide not to patronize him, he would not pluck money from the tree to continue to run his business, and I don't need to tell you what would befall him if such occurs.

Let us respect ourselves. Everyone has place he fills.

God bless us all!

franchasng:
"Air Peace owner and all successful Igbo businessmen are drug pushers and fraudsters, federal government should arrest & jail them all! angry" - says Yoruba Muslims

But in reality, Igbo businesses and businessmen are the ones keeping them going, enriching them, giving them jobs, helping them startup businesses, helping them make money, helping to develop their states and cities, helping them live a better life....while their so-much loved Hausa-Fulani masters have been busy killing, raping their women in their forests, but because some Hausa-Fulani politicians managed to dash few Yorubas free crude oil blocks from Niger Delta and also used Niger Delta crude oil money to build rickety, old fashioned railway lines from Lagos to Ibadan, Yoruba Muslims are therefore ready to die for Hausa-Fulanis to the detriment of the tribe that has helped to develop their region and make their life generally better, isorai undecided undecided
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Basher8583: 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
sassysure:

I have been in this forum for long.
If it's Yoruba that did this, by now this thread would have reached page 10 with accolades heaped on the guy, his mother, wife and children. It can even extend to his friends too cheesy

I remembered amotekun, u guys didn't allow us to rest.
Amotekun we haven't seen their effect yet. Don't know if its still on.
Tinubu the jagagban, grand master of Nigerian politics that is teaching other tribes how it's done, remember cheesy
Na here we dey read am o cheesy

So allow them to hail their own.
Jealousy dey cause high blood pressure o cheesy

Well unfortunately for you, I am from the North and not Yoruba.
I can also tell you that Yorubas dont blow thier horns like the Igbos do.
The Amotekun noise you cited was not Yorubas but the same Igbos that hijacked the trend to spite Fulani herdsmen. Plus the political undertone creating the hysteria. Absolutely had nothing to do with blowing horn or boasting.

Its only our Igbo brothers that will come to a forum built and managed by a Yoruba man to blow thier trumpet like someone with inferiority complex.
Why not focus all your energy on Linda Ikeji. At least no one is draging that with you.
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by franchasng: 9:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
sammyscholar:
Think about this:

Every business must be patronized before it survives and thrives. Businesses go for the markets and respect the people (customers) who make up the market. Everybody is filling a place: both the business and customers.

As an entrepreneur, if you invest billions in a business and people fail to patronize you, then you are doomed! Business thrives in an area where people have money (and are willing) to pay for the products or service that it offers. It's for this reason that an Emeka or Nnamdi or Tunde or Adamu would leave his immediate environment (if it wouldn't sell market well or at all) to a more populated, prosperous environment. That's why you see entrepreneur in every nook of the world: they literally go to where the people and money are.

As people, we have what interests us. We have different professions, vocations, lifestyles, etc., that appeal to us. But in all these, we should respect ourselves for who we are and what we choose.

Allen is a business person and doesn't think the way most people here think. Anybody could have been doing what he does: it's not a rocket science! And, of course, that's for those who have the resources and zeal.

Allen must grow his business. And, as such, it is business wise for him to respect his customers, whether they be Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo. He needs the money in their purse. The more they have, the more he can get, too. If they decide not to patronize him, he would not pluck money from the tree to continue to run his business, and I don't need to tell you what would befall him if such occurs.

Let us respect ourselves. Everyone has place he fills.

God bless us all!

Go and tell Yoruba Muslims and Hausa-Fulanis to respect Igbo people....they should stop one-sided federal politics to sideline the Igb region thereby jeopodizing the growth and development of Nigeria.

Buratai has nothing to do with COAS.....look at the damage he has done to Nigerian Army....Boko Haram now play ludo with our soldiers such that they now rely on small Chadian army.......but because Burutai is an Hausa-Fulani-Bororo Muslim, better officers were retired to make him COAS and despite being as asshole destroying Nigerian army for 5 years now, his failure of a brother called Buhari refused to retire him and try a better hand.

Same is happening with the national railway line....Southeast was intentionally sidelined out of their long-standing hatred for Igbos.....we are seeing these things, Igbo sons and daughters are seeing....this was the fate of Israelis until they got their independent state....so preach to the people that need it....I have investments in Yoruba land......if I hate them, I won't invest there but we must tell the Yorubas the truth...they are towing the wrong route
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
Basher8583:

The Amotekun noise you cited was not Yorubas but the same Igbos that hijacked the trend to spite Fulani herdsmen. Plus the political undertone creating the hysteria. Absolutely had nothing to do with blowing horn or boasting.

Its only our Igbo brothers that will come to a forum built and managed by a Yoruba man to blow thier trumpet like someone with inferiority complex.
Why not focus all your energy on Linda Ikeji. At least no one is draging that with you.
Northerner, I hail o cheesy

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by LZAA: 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Hahahaha!

Have forgeting that am also an afonja warrior, be careful grin grin
Sai amotekungrin
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by okeyfrank: 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Same Air Peace the fulani fed govt never came out to support when the airline was wrongly accused.

Igbo Amaka
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by sammyscholar(m): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
franchasng:
Go and tell Yoruba Muslims and Hausa-Fulanis to respect Igbo people....they should stop one-sided federal politics to sideline the Igb region thereby jeopodizing the growth and development of Nigeria.

Buratai has nothing to do with COAS.....look at the damage he has done to Nigerian Army....Boko Haram now play ludo with our soldiers such that they now rely on small Chadian army.......but because Burutai is an Hausa-Fulani-Bororo Muslim, better officers were retired to make him COAS and despite being as asshole destroying Nigerian army for 5 years now, his failure of a brother called Buhari refused to retire him and try a better hand.

Same is happening with the national railway line...Southeast was intentionally sidelined out of their long-standing hatred for Igbos.....we are seeing these things, Igbo sons and daughters are seeing....this was the fate of Israelis until they got their independent state....so preach to the people that need it...I have investments in Yoruba land......if I hate them, I won't invest there but we must tell the Yorubas the truth...they are towing the wrong route
I am happy for you for your investment in the South West! At least you did that because you're sure your investment would yield increase. That's one of the benefits you get in a prosperous community that South West represents. The land helps you to accumulate your wealth, so you're benefiting from the land instead.

I like you and want my region has helped you to become.

Just like Americans who don't necessarily need to travel around the world to acquire wealth: their land is blessed. South West is blessed, too. We've everything we need to prosper here, too!

You can keep coming from your region to do business here! You're always welcome. But whether or not you come, South-West's economy is self-sufficient. You're here for economic gains, else you wouldn't have left east, crossing River-Niger and down to the west.
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by franchasng: 10:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
sammyscholar:
I am happy for you for your investment in the South West! At least you did that because you're sure your investment would yield increase. That's one of the benefits you get in a prosperous community that South West represents. The land helps you to accumulate your wealth, so you're benefiting from the land instead.

Just like Americans who don't necessarily need to travel around the world to acquire wealth: their land is blessed. South West is blessed, too. We've everything we need to prosper here, too!

You can keep coming from your region to do business here! You're always welcome. But whether or not you come, South-West's economy is self-sufficient. You're here for economic gains, else you wouldn't have left east, crossing River-Niger and down to the west.

point of correction I didn't make my investment money in your region. In fact I lived in Lagos years with little or nothing to show for it. It was my business acumen and Internet prowees that helped me create my small startup that paved way for me, Lagos or Yoruba land have nothing to do with it.

I invested in Lagos, PH, Owerri, and Onitsha because they are viable cities in Nigeria, not for any other reason. Don't make it look like Igbos only invest in Yoruba land. For your info, more Igbos are waking up to the reality that investing in southeast is as profitable as investing in Lagos but it's just that Igbos see Lagos as home.

Buying land in Owerri now has more prospect than buying land in Lagos unless u have 30million to buy land with full papers and in a hot area in Lagos, unlike Owerri where lands appreciate faster. Lagos lands are waterlogged, requires raft foundation to build which cost a lot unlike southeast where you just dig foundation and erect blocks without need for German flooring or raft.

You guys should stop hating Igbos in federal politics. Igbos are your best friends and helpers, we only care about everybody's progress, no time for killing for religion, no time for tribal hatred, all we are asking for is allow Nigeria operate on merit.

If Igbo man merit to be the next President allow him, stop chest beating that an Igbo man will never rule Nigeria but you prefer an illiterate Hausa-Fulani man who destroys the economy and cause hardship to rule so long as he is not Igbo. Is it too much to ask for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by MotiveU(f): 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
[quote author=Racoon post=88124703][/quote]
If you ask me Na who I go ask?
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by MotiveU(f): 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
sammyscholar:

You talk from ur anus
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by MotiveU(f): 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
Basher8583:

Get sense
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by LZAA: 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
franchasng:
point of correction I didn't make my investment money in your region. In fact I lived in Lagos years with little or nothing to show for it. It was my business acumen and Internet prowees that helped me create my small startup that paved way for me, Lagos or Yoruba land have nothing to do with it.

I invested in Lagos, PH, Owerri, and Onitsha because they are viable cities in Nigeria, not for any other reason. Don't make it look like Igbos only invest in Yoruba land. For your info, more Igbos are waking up to the reality that investing in southeast is as profitable as investing in Lagos but it's just that Igbos see Lagos as home.

Buying land in Owerri now has more prospect than buying land in Lagos unless u have 30million to buy land with full papers and in a hot area in Lagos, unlike Owerri where lands appreciate faster. Lagos lands are waterlogged, requires raft foundation to build which cost a lot unlike southeast where you just dig foundation and erect blocks without need for German flooring or raft.

You guys should stop hating Igbos in federal politics. Igbos are your best friends and helpers, we only care about everybody's progress, no time for killing for religion, no time for tribal hatred, all we are asking for is allow Nigeria operate on merit.

If Igbo man merit to be the next President allow him, stop chest beating that an Igbo man will never rule Nigeria but you prefer an illiterate Hausa-Fulani man who destroys the economy and cause hardship to rule so long as he is not Igbo. Is it too much to ask for
Preach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Elvis778(m): 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
Basher8583:

You guys make too much noise.
So for your mind you think Air peace used it's resources to fly to China abi.

I'm sure even up to the aviation fuel used for the trip will be funded by FG.
And you are here making noise.

So far non of your fake billionaires have contributed to the fight against Covid19
you are so wrong, TONY ELUMELUE contributed 1bn, FIDELITY BANK contributed 250mil, dont know why u lots like spewing trash out of hate
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by sammyscholar(m): 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
I like you, my brother, I will never hate you.

You see, politics is one thing: and that's a 'game'. I would be happy to have a Nigerian from the East become our next president. But hey! The person must be ready to truthfully and critically look at the prevailing realities (in terms of regional composition) and fashion his success strategy. The person must be ready to (against all odds) warm himself into the heart of all Nigerians, whether they be Igbo, Housa, Ifiok, Ogoja or Yoruba.

The person must be ready to build bond that trascends his region or tribe. They person must believe that it is not by entitlement but by readiness to give all it requires. And that requires respecting others and showing them that you truly do.That is when such a person can have chances of winning.

Since I was born and now that I'm getting of age, I have not seen a president who won an election on a platter of gold. There just are many interests to take care of! Many fears and doubts to assuage! Many assurance and reassurance to make.

Millions and millions of people with different ideologies, backgrounds, experiences are involved. How do you assure each of them that they are making the right choice choosing you?

How do you convince them that you would not regard them as your 'babies' when they exercise their franchise in your favour?

Politics also requires diplomacy. You need all people (East, South, North and West) behind you to get what you want. You must be ready to satisfy the emotional needs of all people, while still getting the job done. You must not be such who talks recklessly with all your 'mouth'. You should be outspoken, but not 'lousy'. Be ready to make friends, not enemy.

There are still many, many things to talk about. Add all those things together, work on them and come back for the discussion of having an Igbo president. An Igbo President that would emerge needs support of all South and North (just a fraction of North will do).

Cheers!
franchasng:

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by franchasng: 10:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
sammyscholar:
I like you, my brother, I will never hate you.

You see, politics is one thing: and that's a 'game'. I would be happy to have a Nigerian from the East become our next president. But hey! The person must be ready to truthfully and critically look at the prevailing realities (in terms of regional composition) and fashion his success strategy. The person must be ready to (against all odds) warm himself into the heart of all Nigerians, whether they be Igbo, Housa, Ifiok, Ogoja or Yoruba.

The person must be ready to build bond that trascends his region or tribe. They person must believe that it is not by entitlement but by readiness to give all it requires. And that requires respecting others and showing them that you truly do.That is when such a person can have chances of winning.

Since I was born and now that I'm getting of age, I have not seen a president who won an election on a platter of gold. There just are many interests to take care of! Many fears and doubts to assuage! Many assurance and reassurance to make.

Millions and millions of people with different ideologies, backgrounds, experiences are involved. How do you assure each of them that they are making the right choice choosing you?

How do you convince them that you would not regard them as your 'babies' when they exercise their franchise in your favour?

Politics also requires diplomacy. You need all people (East, South, North and West) behind you to get what you want. You must be ready to satisfy the emotional needs of all people, while still getting the job done. You must not be such who talks recklessly with all your 'mouth'. You should be outspoken, but not 'lousy'. Be ready to make friends, not enemy.

There are still many, many things to talk about. Add all those things together, work on them and come back for the discussion of having an Igbo president. An Igbo President that would emerge needs support of all South and North (just a fraction will do).

Cheers!
listen bro, you are wrong.

Olusegun Obasanjo was made President in 1999 as compensation to Yorubas for the death of MKO Abiola.

Alex Ekwueme was winning before the popular table turn after order came from above at the PDP presidential primaries. Everything changed in a twinkle of an eye to compensate the Yorubas and Yaradua was chosen by OBJ to compensate his family for the death of his elder brother whom he was jailed together with.

What stops Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas from uniting to make an Igbo man President to appease the Igbos, instead it is when it gets to Igbo people's turn that Nigerians, Yorubas remember logic that nobody gets to become President on a plater of gold, but their son OBJ became a president on a platter of gold.

It is only Buhari that suffered and laboured to become President of Nigeria since 1999, others were handpicked and made President.

If you argue this, then u are hiding from the truth

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Basher8583: 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
Elvis778:

you are so wrong, TONY ELUMELUE contributed 1bn, FIDELITY BANK contributed 250mil, dont know why u lots like spewing trash out of hate

Since when did Tony Elumelu become an Igbo man? His tribe in Aniocha North will fight you fiercely if you mention such. So please stop the attache by force.

As for Fidelity bank...its a corporate organisation with CSR and not owned by an individual.
Why are you dribbling around.....
You know your notable loud mouth money-miss-road self made billionaires now.
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by sammyscholar(m): 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
franchasng:
listen bro, you are wrong.

Olusegun Obasanjo was made President in 1999 as compensation to Yorubas for the death of MKO Abiola.

Alex Ekwueme was winning before the popular table turn after order came from above at the PDP presidential primaries. Everything changed in a twinkle of an eye to compensate the Yorubas and Yaradua was chosen by OBJ to compensate his family for the death of his elder brother whom he was jailed together with.

What stops Hausa-Fulanis and Yorubas from uniting to make an Igbo man President to appease the Igbos, instead it is when it gets to Igbo people's turn that Nigerians, Yorubas remember logic that nobody gets to become President on a plater of gold, but their son OBJ became a president on a platter of gold.

It is only Buhari that suffered and laboured to become President of Nigeria since 1999, others were handpicked and made President.

If you argue this, then u are hiding from the truth
If you continue like this, you would not achieve what you desire: an Igbo president.

Nobody will appease you! And it's also not an entitlement, too. I know you want it. Yes, you do. I also want you to have it, too. But you can't get it till you give it all it requires.

You have chosen this mode (entitlements) for long time but it's not working. Even if it did before, it can't again.

I have given you an honest advice. Be humble. Calm down and see reasons in what I posted up there. I am for you, not against you.

Don't say I didn't tell you when the pendulum swings against you come 2023.
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by franchasng: 11:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
sammyscholar:
If you continue like this, you would not achieve what you desire: an Igbo president.

Nobody will appease you! And it's also not an entitlement, too. I know you want it. Yes, you do. I also want you to have it, too. But you can't get it till you give it all it requires.

You have chosen this mode (entitlements) for long time but it's not working. Even if it did before, it can't again.

I have given you an honest advice. Be humble. Calm down and see reasons in what I posted up there. I am for you, not against you.

Don't say I didn't tell you when the pendulum swings against you come 2023.

quoting Nwodo and Sunday Awoniyi on how OBJ became civilian President in 1999:

l will tell you how Obasanjo came about.

After his release from prison, Abdulsalami Abubakar's regime granted Obasanjo amnesty and that amnesty was engineered by General Ibrahim Babangida.

It was Babangida's own way of trying to put the June 12 debacle behind him because he believed that the South West had actually been pushed to the wall so much so that they were already singing their own Oodua anthem and were already hoisting their own flag in some places and he believed that Nigeria could not survive another secessionist war so the way he saw fit to placate them and carry them along was to cede the presidency to the South West.

He also figured that Obasanjo was the right man to do the job because Obasanjo was a man who, once he's convinced about what he has set out to do he would do it without bothering about what Nigerians or the press would say about him and that Nigeria needed someone like that at that time and that was his own analysis of Obasanjo and why he believed that he was the best man at that time.

The arguments were very very persuasive then and you know Chief Sunday Awoniyi is not one to be swayed easily.

Most people in Nigeria then believed in the argument that the only person who could stop the west from going was Obasanjo because he had been President before, he had the military training and he was a very patriotic person and he had the will power to do that without caring about the consequences. That Ekwueme would not be able to do that and that Ekwueme was angling at the last Constitutional Conference for regional armies and some people felt that that suggestion was fraught with the possibility of secession.

The truth is the Yorubas are being greedy, unfair, and biting too much.

What is good for John is also good for Peter.

Why can't the Yorubas just support Igbos to produce next southern President like it was done for them in 1999

Yorubas were at the height of seeking for secession to form Odua republic which made IBB lobby for OBJ to become President and pacify the Southwest.

Why cant Nigerians, especially Yorubas just support Igbos to produce next southern President like it was done for them in 1999, why Why are they clamoring to produce another southern President after producing OBJ that ruled for 8 years

They say Igbos don't know what they want, that Igbos are agitating for Biafra and also wanting to produce Nigeria's next President, didn't Yorubas do same in 1998/1999

Yorubas were at the height of seeking for secession to form Odua republic, hoisting Odua flags in all Yoruba states and communities, which made IBB lobby for OBJ to become President and pacify the Southwest.

For peace, unity and togetherness, why can't same be done for Igbos Think about this as a Yoruba Or Hausa-Fulani person, think and judge.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by shekauvsbuhari: 11:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
franchasng:

Tell the ass-licking fools.
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by shekauvsbuhari: 11:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
sammyscholar:

if you south-westerners have sense really, U should support what the Igbos are pushing for. Which is for nigeria to be run on merit. A situation wherby U help enthrone a dumb and illiterate fulani man and srart ass-licking them with all ur education and natural endowments is very pathetic and demeaning. With good governance ur south-west can be far better than it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Elvis778(m): 1:28am On Apr 06, 2020
Basher8583:

Since when did Tony Elumelu become an Igbo man? His tribe in Aniocha North will fight you fiercely if you mention such. So please stop the attache by force.

As for Fidelity bank...its a corporate organisation with CSR and not owned by an individual.
Why are you dribbling around.....
You know your notable loud mouth money-miss-road self made billionaires now.
don't be a dumb ass, Aniocha is not a tribe oga, the word ANIOCHA is actually an igbo phrase ANI OCHA meaning CLEAN LAND....dont be ridiculous please, ANIOCHA NORTH is a local government in Delta which comprises of DELTA IGBOS....and note that the origin of Delta igbos is not disputable at all

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by codecyan(m): 9:34am On Apr 06, 2020
I believe the Boeing 777 Air Peace used is a passenger jet. This is a big jet. This then means that the passenger compartment was empty and only the cargo hold was utilized. Is this economical to fly to Turkey with a big empty jet and just filling on the cargo hold on the return leg. Would it not have been better to get a cargo jet that's smaller, lighter that would have been utilized better and consequently less cost per km.
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Basher8583: 9:49am On Apr 06, 2020
Elvis778:

don't be a dumb ass, Aniocha is not a tribe oga, the word ANIOCHA is actually an igbo phrase ANI OCHA meaning CLEAN LAND....dont be ridiculous please, ANIOCHA NORTH is a local government in Delta which comprises of DELTA IGBOS....and note that the origin of Delta igbos is not disputable at all

Please speak for yourself don't speak for indigenes of Aniocha North. I have friends who are indigens and they will clearly tell you they have no business with igbos. So like I said stop the Atache by force.
Just like saying some LGA in Edo State like owan east and west sharing boarder and tradition with Ondo State should be regarded as Yorubas all because some of them bear yoruba names.

Abeg focus on your Igbotic sons. They are many and very loud. Stop claiming those who dont claim you. No be by force
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by LifeWireCom: 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by ItooWorWor(m): 1:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
LZAA:
Sai amotekungrin
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Elvis778(m): 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2020
Basher8583:

Please speak for yourself don't speak for indigenes of Aniocha North. I have friends who are indigens and they will clearly tell you they have no business with igbos. So like I said stop the Atache by force.
Just like saying some LGA in Edo State like owan east and west sharing boarder and tradition with Ondo State should be regarded as Yorubas all because some of them bear yoruba names.

Abeg focus on your Igbotic sons. They are many and very loud. Stop claiming those who dont claim you. No be by force
They are called Delta igbos for a reason, they are igbos and their first language is igbo too, like i said, don't be a dumb ass....you are from the north and very far away from this people you are trying to separate from igbos, i should be telling you and not the other way round.
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Basher8583: 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
Elvis778:

They are called Delta igbos for a reason, they are igbos and their first language is igbo too, like i said, don't be a dumb ass....you are from the north and very far away from this people you are trying to separate from igbos, i should be telling you and not the other way round.

Are you from there? Why don't you let them speak for themselves. Abi na by force to do attached and by the way there's nothing official as delta Igbo as much as there's nothing like Edo yoruba.
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Elvis778(m): 9:40am On Apr 10, 2020
Basher8583:

Are you from there? Why don't you let them speak for themselves. Abi na by force to do attached and by the way there's nothing official as delta Igbo as much as there's nothing like Edo yoruba.
There is something official, I have in-laws from there, i have a friend/classmate from there so I will speak cuz I do have contact with them from time to time, so quite this crap, your not even igbo, how on Earth are you gonna know who's related to igbos and who's not? It's even obvious, but ur trying to deny it, what else do you use in identifying the origin of someone? First is name, language and culture and so far it's all Igbo related so what's wrong with you?
If you say they ain't Igbos, your simply saying they don't have a tribe in Nigeria, which is an insult.......they will cut ur head if you say that in their presence.
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Basher8583: 10:00am On Apr 10, 2020
Elvis778:

There is something official, I have in-laws from there, i have a friend/classmate from there so I will speak cuz I do have contact with them from time to time, so quite this crap, your not even igbo, how on Earth are you gonna know who's related to igbos and who's not? It's even obvious, but ur trying to deny it, what else do you use in identifying the origin of someone? First is name, language and culture and so far it's all Igbo related so what's wrong with you?
If you say they ain't Igbos, your simply saying they don't have a tribe in Nigeria, which is an insult.......they will cut ur head if you say that in their presence.

You don't want the whites to colonize you but you want to colonize others. Did they tell you they want to be colonized? They already have thier tribe. So you want to wipe that tribes presence away abi. Colonial master well done oh. Attache by force..... .

Check this archive out

https://www.nairaland.com/458875/delta-igbo-bendel-igbo-what#6198368

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr. Obinna Igwilo Performs Robotic Surgery In US / Woman Gave Birth Along Ozumba Mbadiwe This Morning / Nigerian Meals That Kills Body Fat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.