Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,405 members, 7,911,007 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:35 PM

COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG (45498 Views)

UCH Delivers First IVF Triplets / COVID-19: Jack Ma Sends 2nd Batch Of Medical Supplies To Nigeria, Others / UPTH Delivers First IVF Baby In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by nedekid: 5:37pm On Apr 05, 2020
Azmanaty:

Have u seen the number of threads springing up due to FG and Innoson Brouhaha?? These guys re always acting wicked to the igbos
Then let's show we can act better. Be the elder in the room as it is said. grin
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by LZAA: 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
Afonjas wee not like thisgrin
Cc immhotep itooworwor blackking98 iceberg3 Afamed helinues ebenezar2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by kem3114: 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
xh2jj2qymm
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by hammer0: 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
sapientia:
Air peace now serving as national carrier.

Yet Buhari looted hundreds of millions in the name of Air Nigeria logo that never came to fruition.

That's not my worry now.

My worry is that our politicians are shameless thieves.

They can loot facemasks and those supplies.

I bet you that months after this covid 19 saga, you will still some of these in the houses of politicians while people it could have saved would have been lost.

I also read, depart to China....

Emmmm... I don't trust anything China as far as it has to do with covid 19.

They have turned your spokesperson now abi.

You want them to criticize government and have their licence withdrawn by this vindictive government?

Keep deceiving yourself when Buhari have first goofed by leaving our Airports open more than required.

Be looking for praises when it took @imamofpeace for Abba Kyari to approve a pre-recorded video of Buhari giving a summary.

Keep living in self denial when Buhari and co-horts are sharing money "CASH" without any form of documentation whereas we are spending billions to go cashless.

Only a fool will not know that our government is ill prepared for this and are just being reactionary instead of proactive.

You are rejoicing that we are airlifting things we should have before now when other countries are air lifting Ventilators.

Ooh, that one? We are still begging for it.
[/s]

THE REAL PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA IS TRIBALISM.

U ARE ANGRY THAT AIR PEACE IS NATIONAL CARRIER.

FROM YOUR RANTING, I CAN TELL YOU ARE A JEALOUS YORUBA, DAT HATE TO SEE OTHERS SUCCEED.
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by JuanDeDios: 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mrchippychappy:
Igbo business men sometimes tend to be the stupidest set of people in Nigeria.

During the Xenophobic attack, the FG turned against the igbos made derogatory remarks yet Airpeace flew in to rescue Nigerians.

Barely two months after AIRPEACE flew Nigerians out of the volatile SA regions to safety in Nigeria, certain elements in the FG actively SPONSORED an investigation AGAINST the same airline that just helped the inept FG rescue fellow Nigerians. These unscrupulous characters even went as far as inviting the FBI to look into Onyeama's records but their efforts all fell flat! They unleashed their hound dogs - Lauretta onochie and Bashir Ahmed on Onyeama as they tried and still try to discredit the management of AIRPEACE!

Innoson has been on the receiving end of insults, deliberate sabotage and a targetted smear campaign from the FG against him. Recently the media spokesperson for the FG openly ridiculed and insulted innoson using his twitter handle.

Now AIRPEACE has gotten involved AGAIN in helping the same FG that has so much hatred for the average igbo business man.

Ndi-igbo when would you learn your lesson?

Here is a screenshot of Bashir's insult toward the Innoson manufacturers
I'm not sure what your grouse is. Air Peace is a business set up to fly people and things. For money. Fee. Payment. That's what they just did for the federal government. Please explain why you're angry FG gave its business to Air Peace because I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by kantap: 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
Been saving us

We appreciate u

But I know that some quarters won’t sleep well on hearing this info

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by jaxxy(m): 5:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mrchippychappy:

During the Xenophobic attack, the FG turned against the igbos made derogatory remarks yet Airpeace flew in to rescue Nigerians.

Barely two months after AIRPEACE flew Nigerians out of the volatile SA regions to safety in Nigeria, certain elements in the FG actively SPONSORED an investigation AGAINST the same airline that just helped the inept FG rescue fellow Nigerians. These unscrupulous characters even went as far as inviting the FBI to look into Onyeama's records but their efforts all fell flat! They unleashed their hound dogs - Lauretta onochie and Bashir Ahmed on Onyeama as they tried and still try to discredit the management of AIRPEACE!

Innoson has been on the receiving end of insults, deliberate sabotage and a targetted smear campaign from the FG against him. Recently the media spokesperson for the FG openly ridiculed and insulted innoson using his twitter handle.

Now AIRPEACE has gotten involved AGAIN in helping the same FG that has so much hatred for the average igbo business man.

Where is the insult? They must say yes to every thing/request innoson says/makes Abi? Does innoson say yes to every request people give it?

There are protocols and processes and I'm sure innoson understand this.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by AgentNairaland(f): 5:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by ORBLIGHTS(m): 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Guess you are still doing well...
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by mekaboy(m): 6:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mrchippychappy:

For you to rise to a national level in business, you have to think beyond ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Basher8583: 6:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
Azmanaty:
Igbo's always coming to the rescue.

Yaribanzas keeps hating. Umu fallen demon

You guys make too much noise.
So for your mind you think Air peace used it's resources to fly to China abi.

I'm sure even up to the aviation fuel used for the trip will be funded by FG.
And you are here making noise.

So far non of your fake billionaires have contributed to the fight against Covid19

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Azmanaty: 6:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Basher8583:

So far non of your fake billionayi has contributed to the fight against Covid19

The plane was fuelled with skulls mined from ur region. Umu ekwensu

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
Some people will still conspire to tarnish his image.
Very ungrateful and wicked people.
I have never seen.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Basher8583: 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
Azmanaty:

The plane was fuelled with skulls mined from ur region. Umu ekwensu

Na so my talk pain you reach?

Fake ass noise maker
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by dreamwords: 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
Air peace is now our national Carrier

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
Gbadepro:

How bro? I'm interested

Hi sir,chat up on whatsapp
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
GARWOR2019:
No need i have caught the Corona red handed and about to burn it to end this pandemic
your hand look like watin blood no dea
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
Basher8583:

So far non of your fake billionaires have contributed to the fight against Covid19
I have been in this forum for long.
If it's Yoruba that did this, by now this thread would have reached page 10 with accolades heaped on the guy, his mother, wife and children. It can even extend to his friends too cheesy

I remembered amotekun, u guys didn't allow us to rest.
Amotekun we haven't seen their effect yet. Don't know if its still on.
Tinubu the jagagban, grand master of Nigerian politics that is teaching other tribes how it's done, remember cheesy
Na here we dey read am o cheesy

So allow them to hail their own.
Jealousy dey cause high blood pressure o cheesy

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Enwhen(m): 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
[quote author=Racoon post=88124703][/quote]

Calm down...when did the presidential jet becomes a cargo carriers ??...NAF C-130 , it's not even enough to lift logistics supplies to the Nigerian Army mostly in the lockdown in many states , even personel of the armed forces are complaining about the non-availabilty of C-130....kudos to AIRPEACE .
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2020

...that move by FG may cost Nigerians N100bn. I won't be surprised!
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Smakjay(m): 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
Why are u nijarians so bad
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Nigeriapen(m): 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by AnanseK(m): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
Was Airpeace CEO not handed over to FBI for his money laundering activities. Can someone update me on this international criminal
Investigation Please?
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by ItooWorWor(m): 7:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
LZAA:
Afonjas wee not like thisgrin
Cc immhotep itooworwor blackking98 iceberg3 Afamed helinues ebenezar2020
Hahahaha!

Have forgeting that am also an afonja warrior, be careful grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
Air peace, always in the news for good reasons centered on national interests.
Why don't the government make it our national carrier?

Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by fkj950ax(m): 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
This Airpeace dude likes notice me too much
Almost all the airlines are doing this for FG as passenger services are non-existent right now.
They are at least guaranteed payment for these cargo services.
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Miracle1991: 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
sapientia:
Air peace now serving as national carrier.

Yet Buhari looted hundreds of millions in the name of Air Nigeria logo that never came to fruition.

That's not my worry now.

My worry is that our politicians are shameless thieves.

They can loot facemasks and those supplies.

I bet you that months after this covid 19 saga, you will still some of these in the houses of politicians while people it could have saved would have been lost.

I also read, depart to China....

Emmmm... I don't trust anything China as far as it has to do with covid 19.

They have turned your spokesperson now abi.

You want them to criticize government and have their licence withdrawn by this vindictive government?

Keep deceiving yourself when Buhari have first goofed by leaving our Airports open more than required.

Be looking for praises when it took @imamofpeace for Abba Kyari to approve a pre-recorded video of Buhari giving a summary.

Keep living in self denial when Buhari and co-horts are sharing money "CASH" without any form of documentation whereas we are spending billions to go cashless.

Only a fool will not know that our government is ill prepared for this and are just being reactionary instead of proactive.

You are rejoicing that we are airlifting things we should have before now when other countries are air lifting Ventilators.

Ooh, that one? We are still begging for it.
do you mean things that are supposed to be purchased since last 16yrs? If you are not happy pls KILL yourself
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by SolarEdge: 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
I'm not Igbo..but I'm passionately in love with the Igbo TRIBE. in my next world I want to be an Igbo but from the USA..lol.
Nice one to Air peace
Re: COVID-19: Air Peace Delivers First Batch Of Medical Supplies For FG by Miracle1991: 8:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Buhari is working ipob is crying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Review Of Lagos Fully Automatic And Self-Cleaning Public Toilet - Photos / Nigerian Man Goes Into Shock After Losing A Virtual Bet (Photo, Video) / How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.