Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G (77951 Views)

Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) / 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Truthchiz: 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
jayson87:
One of my ex-colleagues who knew him in Ekpoma, also said the same thing
me I heard he was rusticated. His educationist Christain dad ( that one na em be person) faught hard to bring him back. Nysc sef he no gree go. That man has been an outlaw forget. Mr Know It All!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by samso247(m): 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
atoleybaba:
I pity people going to this man church....he is not even intelligent one bit. Social distancing stops people from staging a protest? Oga we are in a social media age ooo, I don't need to be with u before I can spark a protest. Besides before the vivid buhaha sef our many protests has Nigerians staged to protest their wellbeing that they will now leave their job to protest 5g...protest against 5g!!!!! When we even have more pressing issue... This guy is dumb

Be careful of how u address a man of God. He is God's anointed. Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. Careful ooo, life is spiritual.
Don't incure d wrath of God in ur life. Smtimes d best tin to do is to keep quiet and observe, than to open ur mouth and insult a man of God

#istandwithpastorchris
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Ileadon: 8:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Jamin60: 8:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
maasoap:

Brother, how can an electromagnetic radio wave emit radioactive doses? There is no correlation between radio waves and radioactive elements.
Sunrays and hospital x-ray are more dangerous to human body than 5G and other radio waves
the wisdom of God is speaking and you want to use human intelligence to comprehend it is not possible

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by ogatompolo: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

100/100
[/s]
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Jamin60: 8:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
Truthchiz:
me I heard he was rusticated. His educationist Christain dad ( that one na em be person) faught hard to bring him back. Nysc sef he no gree go. That man has been an outlaw forget. Mr Know It All!!!
the Lord is lifting him up daily you that have graduated what success do you have in this life than your pathetic graduation certificate
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by linearity: 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
ibinaboonline:
You see am? Just like the Bible foretold. "If you don't like 5G throw away your phone..." If you don't want the mark, you'll neither buy nor sell...

The truth is, they don’t have to throw away their phones....you need a 5G capable phone to be able to connect to a 5G service and there are currently no 5G consumer phones in Nigeria.

So, if anyone don’t like the 5G they should not spend money to buy the expensive 5G phones when they start entering the market and for Nigeria, that will be at the minimum about a year from now, because the 5G network have to be on ground and running and there are currently none in Nigeria at the moment.

MTN just did a trial and FCC have not even started allocating or selling 5G spectrums.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Jamin60: 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
Franking:
What cream is he using? And why is he so.obsessed with his hair? Complete guyman.
believe it or not pastor Chris is the Glory of the Lord with or without your approval
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Jamin60: 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
DrMuzungu:
Just think of it...
won't you see what he is saying with your own eyes
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Jamin60: 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
GraGra247:

Prove him right. Show me laboratory proof backed by reputable science communities worldwide that proves that 5G created Viruses and bacteria and Anti-Christs.
a live experiment would soon be conducted when the 5g network would be tested don't fools learn by pain
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Sammyimpostor: 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

Op, do you know you can be sued for this topic you chose for your thread. I was in that service he never said anything like that; never mentioned any country or location talk less of mentioning Lagos and Abuja. Furthermore in your write-up, you never mentioned any of such. Why do people like you enjoy spreading lies?

Pls warned, cos actions like this have grave consequences.

I swear you didn't watch the video. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by ogatompolo: 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusRelo:

Smh...
[/s]
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by ogatompolo: 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusRelo:

Sigh...

Smh
[/s]
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Neoteny7: 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
And these are the people some other people believe hold the key to their material and spiritual salvation.

How anyone believes these people are close to god is bewildering.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by glowingflame7: 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jamin60:
the wisdom of God is speaking and you want to use human intelligence to comprehend it is not possible

Is pastor Chris the wisdom of God? Oga calm down jor.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Sammyimpostor: 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

Op, do you know you can be sued for this topic you chose for your thread. I was in that service he never said anything like that; never mentioned any country or location talk less of mentioning Lagos and Abuja. Furthermore in your write-up, you never mentioned any of such. Why do people like you enjoy spreading lies?

I swear you didn't watch the video. Mumu like you

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by magicfingers009: 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

Did you watch the video before embarrassing yourself? OP summarized what your coach said and even left out some damning details.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by bakescos01: 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
GraGra247:

Honestly you're the person totally blinded with a hopeless case of advanced glaucoma.

I pity you honestly.

Why don’t you just make some research and read about this stuffs. You are being played. The president of WHO is from Ethiopia and a very corrupt man that covered cholera outbreak 3 times as a minister of health. He did ethnic cleansing of 2 million people from a particular ethnic group in his country Ethiopia. This world leaders are playing with our intelligence. Just try and make your research yourself. People use to die before Convid19, how come we don’t hear people dying of cancer , diabetes and other diseases again.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jamin60:

Wisdom of God grin grin grin

Your lots are funny humans.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Truthchiz: 8:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jamin60:
the Lord is lifting him up daily you that have graduated what success do you have in this life than your pathetic graduation certificate
I don talk my own finish. Go knock your head for wall. Pastor worshipper!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by vinmajovo(m): 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
there is light in what this man is communicating, can some of you stop raining insults on him ...it's not cool reading comments of insults directed to a man of God ....whats this generation turning into
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by TopUpGold: 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
Psalmwandy:

Omo ur rate Gara o, d $633 wey I sell few minutes ago na 340/$....ur rate dey fear me hope, u no b ripper wey dey rip person bAlls grin grin grin

Buy your digital currencies on www.TopUpGold.com

For the best service...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by jaxxy(m): 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

Why did u lie he didn't mention lagos and Abuja in the video when he did? Now u have mislead several people to thinking the op is a liar whereas ure the liar here.

Did u not watch the video b4 defending rubbish?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Franking: 9:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jamin60:
believe it or not pastor Chris is the Glory of the Lord with or without your approval
Chai. Complete mugu.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by ogatompolo: 9:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusRelo:

Sigh...
Smh..
[/s]
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by ogatompolo: 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusRelo:

Wisdom of God grin grin grin

Your lots are funny humans.
[/s]
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by ogatompolo: 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusRelo:

Gibberish

15 years time!

The world should be on 7G by then.
[/s]
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by ogatompolo: 9:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

100/100
[/s]
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by fearless247: 9:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
visijo:
Our next president must come from Edo or kogi,
Christian and Muslims has failed us.
Let's try witches and wizard's �

This is a stupid statement and you know it.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by atoleybaba(m): 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
samso247:

Be careful of how u address a man of God. He is God's anointed. Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm. Careful ooo, life is spiritual.
Don't incure d wrath of God in ur life. Smtimes d best tin to do is to keep quiet and observe, than to open ur mouth and insult a man of God

#istandwithpastorchris
hahaha man of God my ass... even a Pharisee claimed man of God....the Bible has given us info on how to identify a fake prophet, I don't need a prophet to tell me that guy is a fraud...when do pastors focus on the conspiracy of the world sef? A. True man of God will focus mainly on spiritual things and not one silly conspiracy theory....the so called anointed that has t thought of performing miracle to cure those infected by d virus and yet performs miracle daily in his church iss that a pastor? A man of God who basically and clearly broke the Bible message concerning divorce. Is that one a man of God? The same fellow that openly support GAY MARRIAGE!!!! Mr. Man becareful not to incur God's wrath urself ....flee from Babylon the great and her false teaching

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by atoleybaba(m): 9:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
Christianvoice:

Where have you travelled to before in your life,? Can you tell me any politician in Nigeria that has travelled wider than pastor Chris. When someone is talking, always take some time to access his thought before reacting. I know social media is where have wise and unwise. The question is why are they busy installing 5G globally after shut down? I want you to think
what does travelling have to do with this? Is he the only one that has travelled the whole world? Or what are u saying? Even if u av not travelled don't u have thee Internet? For ur info, I av families in Europe, America and non has complained about 5g or whatever trash u and ur pastor believe in. Don't be ignorantly foolish (this is not meant to be an insult oo) don't be fed like a baby, make ur own research don't just jump into a band wagon. Besides 5g has been in existence since last year April, so how did they correlate

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by loswhite(m): 9:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I think Pastor Chris might be right. There is something sinister behind all these things lately.
I think pastor Chris is just paranoid...lol. maybe the lack of offerings of Sunday is getting him pissed.... Do federal government needs to hide to install 5G? Have Nigerians protested for good governance before? Have Nigerians protested against corruption? Why suddenly does he think Nigerians will protest 5G

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) / Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.