Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,161 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:45 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G (78119 Views)

Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) / 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by soojar(m): 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
Glolite:
People have different immune systems and the mast was behind her house. The knowledge of what it has caused caused fear which killed faster.
I have not said that I am of the opinion that 5g causes corona, but only said its effect can be 10x of what has been

I'm with you on this one. Actually "fear kills faster than cancer" especially fear based on utterances of some ignorant people like Pastor Chris is doing presently all because he wants to save face.

That woman you are talking about probably died as a result of fear of cancer but definitely not as a result of mtn tower beside her house. I work in the telecoms and deal with antennas, microwaves everyday and so are many other telecom engineers and I can tell you the carcinogen rays they are exposed to everyday is much much lower than the one your computer is generating and you are getting exposed to everyday, yet all our yahoo boys in the house have not died of cancer.

Pastor Chris attempt at damage control just exposed him more.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by loswhite(m): 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

Op, do you know you can be sued for this topic you chose for your thread. I was in that service he never said anything like that; never mentioned any country or location talk less of mentioning Lagos and Abuja. Furthermore in your write-up, you never mentioned any of such. Why do people like you enjoy spreading lies?

Pls warned, cos actions like this have grave consequences.
Did they edit the video? Or you go service go sleep...lol

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by loswhite(m): 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Lol watch and see how the uncultured ones will start raining insults on him and those who have same opinions as him unnecessarily now. They will never learn to pass their messages and air their own views politely.

I already said something like what this Man is saying in one thread some days ago and people attacked me except some few sensible ones. I stated my reasons why 5G is harmful. Instead of these people to go make their own findings too, they'll rather resort to insults like Garage thugs... 5G isn't Coronavirus neither is it the cause of Coronavirus, but Coronavirus was created for a purpose separately and it just never started by itself. 5G has it's own harm and most people are thinking Coronavirus is what is responsible for the harm most of the time... I wouldn't say much now. I'm just glad some elites and more exposed people are also coming out gradually to expose the motive behind 5G. I wouldn't argue anything with anyone anymore, I believe more truth will be unveiled in the next few days or weeks.

Mind you, i am a lover of Technology and i have been anticipating 5G as well because i use internet a lot and i love fast internet service. But there's more to this 5G than people know yet.
There will be more because a pastor thinks there is more.... Atleast you only started talking about it when he organised a video to lecture you on 5G... If we tell you guys that most of you are just remote sensors to pastors you guys will argue with us

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by lookingfly: 10:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
quentin06:

are you in Lagos, kindly do us a favor go to the main streets and see if there is any installation of masts being done.

if you see forklifts and people with ladders and cables, then pastor Chris could be right o.
I de Apo here for abuja, and nothing like that oooo. And people are even moving Wella sef. So i no understand the one he said 5G are being installed, for where for Abuja make we go do video post.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by soojar(m): 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
ibinaboonline:
You see am? I was already wondering if the pastor has lost it. The pastor may be on to something but I don't expect him to say something as drastic as what the OP wrote here. Spreaders of false information, God will judge you all. You're ruining lives and you don't care.

No wonder many of these business men calling themselves pastors are still getting more and more people to deceive everyday. The bible is there for them to read and understand, yet it is what their god pastor says they will take in hook, line and sinker.

This video is there, just watch it you refused and you just jumped to comment to castigate people.

Ok, watch the video this time and tender an unreserved apology.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by anonymous1759(m): 10:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Christianvoice:

Some of you in social always talk without thinking. The question is why are they busy installing the 5G after the world is shut down. Can you think?

. We've 3g and 4G use your head too. 5G will be mounted any day any time protest can stop it.
The possibility of China distorting the HK protest by all means to protect her sovereignty correlate more to the 5g conspiracy.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by doggedfighter(f): 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

Op, do you know you can be sued for this topic you chose for your thread. I was in that service he never said anything like that; never mentioned any country or location talk less of mentioning Lagos and Abuja. Furthermore in your write-up, you never mentioned any of such. Why do people like you enjoy spreading lies?

You are very stupid for threatening the op with grave consequences because you are his follower when he clearly mentioned those names I'm the video clip. Always claiming to be in his service and defending rubbish. I had to watch the video twice to be sure. Nonsense !

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Image123(m): 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2020
Eeyah, pastor Chris just make person facepalm.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Chris08231(m): 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
GodSaklek:
This one is even more useless than TB Joshua
U really blind to what is happening
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by demborise: 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
Any kind of vpn like pia, nord, hma, sock911 and rdp available
Pof, match ourtime Mate1 etc available at cheap
Whats/App : +1 567 342 1167
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by lereinter(m): 10:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
Someone that is salivating that 5g is coming always

He wants to stream is heresy faster

Useless cultist
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by maasoap(m): 10:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jamin60:
the wisdom of God is speaking and you want to use human intelligence to comprehend it is not possible

I gave up. Brainwashed will always be brainwashed no matter their level of education or how logical an argument is presented to them.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Duru009(m): 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
Pastor Christ never mentioned any thing like this. I watched the Service live......

You can be sued for this !

Please becareful trying to bring people down!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by donnie(m): 10:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
soojar:

I'm with you on this one. Actually "fear kills faster than cancer" especially fear based on utterances of some ignorant people like Pastor Chris is doing presently all because he wants to save face.

That woman you are talking about probably died as a result of fear of cancer but definitely not as a result of mtn tower beside her house. I work in the telecoms and deal with antennas, microwaves everyday and so are many other telecom engineers and I can tell you the carcinogen rays they are exposed to everyday is much much lower than the one your computer is generating and you are getting exposed to everyday, yet all our yahoo boys in the house have not died of cancer.

Pastor Chris attempt at damage control just exposed him more.

Control from which damage? You needed to have watched him today further destroy your theories. You guys watch mainstream media and think you know something. You're talking about a man who has been talking to billions across the world every day, the past few weeks. He has followers and members across the globe and somehow you think you are more informed than him on actual happenings.

What were the FEMA tests carried out several times last year for? Even in October a test was done for a Corona virus pandemic to what the response and implications will be. Then less than 6 months later, they roll out the plan with a projection for more deaths in Africa than China and you're happy and comfortable.

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by TeaJay6692(m): 10:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
what an ignorant human being
if u ask him how 2G network works he doesn't know
i don't blame America has paid u na

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Topmaike007(m): 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Lol watch and see how the uncultured ones will start raining insults on him and those who have same opinions as him unnecessarily now. They will never learn to pass their messages and air their own views politely.

I already said something like what this Man is saying in one thread some days ago and people attacked me except some few sensible ones. I stated my reasons why 5G is harmful. Instead of these people to go make their own findings too, they'll rather resort to insults like Garage thugs... 5G isn't Coronavirus neither is it the cause of Coronavirus, but Coronavirus was created for a purpose separately and it just never started by itself. 5G has it's own harm and most people are thinking Coronavirus is what is responsible for the harm most of the time... I wouldn't say much now. I'm just glad some elites and more exposed people are also coming out gradually to expose the motive behind 5G. I wouldn't argue anything with anyone anymore, I believe more truth will be unveiled in the next few days or weeks.

Mind you, i am a lover of Technology and i have been anticipating 5G as well because i use internet a lot and i love fast internet service. But there's more to this 5G than people know yet.
5G is a non ionised radiation which is not harmful to the body example of non ionised radiation is your radio wave infrared

So don't tell us something you can't prove I major in applied chemistry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
GraGra247:
What kind of a preacher is this.

it just exposes the people who follow these morons as bigger morons

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Coolgent(m): 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
If he truly said so then he must be crazy, very crazy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Topmaike007(m): 11:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
publicenemy:
These people in high place have Information the ordinary man don't have, so I rarely argue with them unless I have my own evidence to disprove them... so I will just reserve my comment for now while we wait for things to play out...

I know there is a possibility that these technologies can emit dangerous radioactive doses that can cause problems to the human body but I don't think Donald Trump would shut down his country because of improvement in telecommunications.
the radiation is not harmful because it's non ionised radiation
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Hahjascho(m): 11:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by elvisco10(m): 12:02am On Apr 08, 2020
yomifowe:

you hv bn brain wash now u re useless..pastor is saying it.u re still denying

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by stanliwise(m): 12:02am On Apr 08, 2020
foreshore:

Not surprised that the devil will always use the so called Christian's to perpetuate his strategies and stratagem. What a shame. People of other religious persuasion will never indulge in this
can you tell me exactly what and what the devil is using me for. A brother needs to understand
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Ikpeazukerosene: 12:09am On Apr 08, 2020
zeusdgrt:

After mentioning those big titles of the others,still they can't measure up to the dumb fellow when it comes to influence and spirituality,so oga shut up.

Adeboye and Kumuyi can't measure up to Oyakhilome in influence and spirituality?

Is madness worrying you?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Ikpeazukerosene: 12:11am On Apr 08, 2020
AmazingMOG:
may your end come before this month end

If I be a man of God!

You're a useless charlatan. Go and find illiterate fools like yourself to tell your nonsense to. Useless bastard.

May you never know joy in your life and may you always meet disappointment wherever you turn. You would never see good in your life and you would die like a dog.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Image123(m): 12:21am On Apr 08, 2020
Duru009:
Pastor Christ never mentioned any thing like this. I watched the Service live......

You can be sued for this !

Please becareful trying to bring people down!

Maybe you went to pupu that time. The video shows he said so.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by DedeNkem: 12:22am On Apr 08, 2020
You are you called Chris Oyakhimoron or what.. Stop spreading the st*upid rumor about 5G without any scientifically proof that it is bad for human health! You id*iot!

This is how you brainwash your dumb followers with misinformation!

5G is the future, it is far more faster than 4G and safe! When it is rolled out, if you don't want to use it, fine, nobody will force you!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by AmazingMOG: 12:28am On Apr 08, 2020
Ikpeazukerosene:

You're a useless charlatan. Go and find illiterate fools like yourself to tell your nonsense to. Useless bastard.

May you never know joy in your life and may you always meet disappointment wherever you turn. You would never see good in your life and you would die like a dog.
go mark this day on the wall. All your curses your meet your end

If I be a man of God!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Ikpeazukerosene: 12:31am On Apr 08, 2020
AmazingMOG:
go mark this day on the wall. All your curses your meet your end

If I be a man of God!

For lying and taking God's name in vain, You would die a shameful death before the end of this month. You would die with tears of shame and regret in your eyes. Your loved ones would desert you to avoid you bringing shame to them. You would call for help and no one would answer.

So says the Lord of Hosts.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Image123(m): 12:42am On Apr 08, 2020
Topmaike007:
5G is a non ionised radiation which is not harmful to the body example of non ionised radiation is your radio wave infrared

So don't tell us something you can't prove I major in applied chemistry

See your mate. No be only you go school sir.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHrMoLjX_Pk
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Image123(m): 12:45am On Apr 08, 2020
DedeNkem:
You are you called Chris Oyakhimoron or what.. Stop spreading the st*upid rumor about 5G without any scientifically proof that it is bad for human health! You id*iot!

This is how you brainwash your dumb followers with misinformation!

5G is the future, it is far more faster than 4G and safe! When it is rolled out, if you don't want to use it, fine, nobody will force you!

Don't be ridiculous. Everybody has to use it. We'll have no choice. It will be transmitting in every home, bank, school and roads. Can you run away from network?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by yomifowe(m): 12:47am On Apr 08, 2020
doggedfighter:

You are very stupid for threatening the op with grave consequences because you are his follower when he clearly mentioned those names I'm the video clip. Always claiming to be in his service and defending rubbish. I had to watch the video twice to be sure. Nonsense !

It goes to show how untamed you are. Why insult me? You need to seek medical attention cos your frustration is gradually getting out of hand. Pls learn to choose your words correctly.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by yomifowe(m): 12:56am On Apr 08, 2020
elvisco10:

you hv bn brain wash now u re useless..pastor is saying it.u re still denying

I guess you re more useless than me. If not why can’t you construct a simple word, calling brainwashed ‘brain wash’. Kindly learn simple manners (that you refused to do while growing up, now you’re an adult and you’re disgracing yourself in public), quit the name calling and choose your words carefully.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (22) (Reply)

The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) / Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.