Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,155 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:43 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G (78118 Views)

Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) / 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by yomifowe(m): 1:03am On Apr 08, 2020
isthatso:

it just exposes the people who follow these morons as bigger morons

You’re the biggest slowpoke on earth. Must you disagree by calling people names? Your moniker speaks volumes; a confused individual.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 1:41am On Apr 08, 2020
Ikpeazukerosene:

Adeboye and Kumuyi can't measure up to Oyakhilome in influence and spirituality?

Is madness worrying you?
Truth, believe it or not.Is not about age is about the spirit of designment, teachings and truth in the word
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by kingxsamz(m): 3:39am On Apr 08, 2020
yomifowe:

It goes to show how untamed you are. Why insult me? You need to seek medical attention cos your frustration is gradually getting out of hand. Pls learn to choose your words correctly.

You deserve every insult you're receiving.
Next time use your brain before commenting.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by ps3o(m): 4:51am On Apr 08, 2020
There are parts that are correct in his statement. The 5G network was tested by MTN in Abuja if you follows the technology news closely.
At the same time, Spectranet is currently using a near technology of that network.

I'm open to corrections with valid proofs.

Thanks!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by oshaga(m): 5:27am On Apr 08, 2020
5G Back Side - Funny Comedy
[flash=425,344]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48RzH790GIE[/flash]
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by EagleNest(m): 6:04am On Apr 08, 2020
Why is Pastor Chris so naive like this. He's deeply obsessed by the 5G conspiracy.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Ikpeazukerosene: 6:20am On Apr 08, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Truth, believe it or not.Is not about age is about the spirit of designment, teachings and truth in the word

Designment indeed, olodo.
When Oyakhilome your Pastor is an Ekpoma University mediocre making a fool of himself on TV, I don't expect you to be any better.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Farmerrules: 6:30am On Apr 08, 2020
ouigy99:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me483sCINjU

The Senior Pastor of Christ Embassy during his church sermon on Sunday April 5th, insisted that the 5G network is responsible for the deaths recorded all over the world.

He opined that the social distancing policy and the home restriction is a ploy to get people not to protest the installation of 5G network.

I think this man is on weed. Maybe he is counting the loss as a result of the lockdown.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Shormiey(m): 6:35am On Apr 08, 2020
visijo:
Our next president must come from Edo or kogi,
Christian and Muslims has failed us.
Let's try witches and wizard's �
Did you just say kogi or Edo? Wetin you dey talk? grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by tfelicityk(m): 6:41am On Apr 08, 2020
When preaching is based on assumption?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by lebete3000: 6:49am On Apr 08, 2020
GraGra247:
What kind of a preacher is this.

The guy no go make pesin hear word...
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Adgideon(m): 7:04am On Apr 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

The only thing that comes up in you people's brain when someone is being criticized is, "What can you do"? "What have you achieved"? "How much do you have"? As if anyone is above criticism.
Such questions and statements is what is expected of a primary school student. Unless you're one.
just as I said b4 you can never be half of what he is, who he is, what he has done, what he is doing , what he has achieve and still achieving, life he has touch and still touching you and your fellow travelers or better still wailers can't and can never match it
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by soojar(m): 7:10am On Apr 08, 2020
donnie:

Control from which damage? You needed to have watched him today further destroy your theories. You guys watch mainstream media and think you know something. You're talking about a man who has been talking to billions across the world every day, the past few weeks. He has followers and members across the globe and somehow you think you are more informed than him on actual happenings.

What were the FEMA tests carried out several times last year for? Even in October a test was done for a Corona virus pandemic to what the response and implications will be. Then less than 6 months later, they roll out the plan with a projection for more deaths in Africa than China and you're happy and comfortable.

Guy what we are talking about is about Pastor Chris saying it is 5G that is killing people instead of virus all because he cannot invoke the same power that performs his fake miracles for him to heal the corona virus victims.

That you are talking to billions across the world everyday doesn't show you are not fake, in fact, this Corona has confirmed that the "billions" that have been listening to him all these while should be ashamed of themselves.

Don't get me wrong I never said he is not intelligent, I only said he is a conman. Have you seen any yahoo boy that is not intelligent? For him to be able to 'job' millions like you really shows his level of intelligence. Na correct guy man he be.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by freeman131: 7:20am On Apr 08, 2020
And mynd44,seun easily pushed it to FP so Christians could wash their dirty linen outside.Spits angry
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by freeman131: 7:39am On Apr 08, 2020
Mynd44,Seun are antichrist
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by ajl: 8:02am On Apr 08, 2020
yomifowe:

Op, do you know you can be sued for this topic you chose for your thread. I was in that service he never said anything like that; never mentioned any country or location talk less of mentioning Lagos and Abuja. Furthermore in your write-up, you never mentioned any of such. Why do people like you enjoy spreading lies?

Pls warned, cos actions like this have grave consequences.

Ogbeni, you must be out of your mind. Is it not the same video I listen to. That's exactly what he said. I have no issue with his allegation. It helps give more awareness to Nigerians about risks of 5G tech.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 08, 2020
yomifowe:

You’re the biggest slowpoke on earth. Must you disagree by calling people names? Your moniker speaks volumes; a confused individual.

and how are you any different? ode!!! your type have no brain cells left because you have never learnt how to reason thanks to fake pastors programming your brains for years!! Your biggest problem is not 5G but pentecostalism and fake pastors and you wont know the difference because you are brain dead!!!!!!!

You have been programmed to be a zombie and your role in life is to work and pay for jet fuel for pastor. you are beyond redemption...a waste of human brains!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by BonPatrick(m): 8:31am On Apr 08, 2020
Nairaland is full of lies
yomifowe:

Op, do you know you can be sued for this topic you chose for your thread. I was in that service he never said anything like that; never mentioned any country or location talk less of mentioning Lagos and Abuja. Furthermore in your write-up, you never mentioned any of such. Why do people like you enjoy spreading lies?

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 8:36am On Apr 08, 2020
Ikpeazukerosene:

Designment indeed, olodo.
When Oyakhilome your Pastor is an Ekpoma University mediocre making a fool of himself on TV, I don't expect you to be any better.
Lol,counter my point and stop showing ur stupidity.I don't expect anything better before ikpeazu kerosene grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 8:40am On Apr 08, 2020
soojar:

Guy what we are talking about is about Pastor Chris saying it is 5G that is killing people instead of virus all because he cannot invoke the same power that performs his fake miracles for him to heal the corona virus victims.

That you are talking to billions across the world everyday doesn't show you are not fake, in fact, this Corona has confirmed that the "billions" that have been listening to him all these while should be ashamed of themselves.

Don't get me wrong I never said he is not intelligent, I only said he is a conman. Have you seen any yahoo boy that is not intelligent? For him to be able to 'job' millions like you really shows his level of intelligence. Na correct guy man he be.
Abeg I like see one person wen e don use take carry out the fake miracle,hate is a killer
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by kingsmaila(m): 8:55am On Apr 08, 2020
You are gullible.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:19am On Apr 08, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I think Pastor Chris might be right. There is something sinister behind all these things lately.
So you imply that if there wasn't a shut down Nigeria will be spared of a pandemic
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by vokalafrica: 10:13am On Apr 08, 2020
ouigy99:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me483sCINjU

The Senior Pastor of Christ Embassy during his church sermon on Sunday April 5th, insisted that the 5G network is responsible for the deaths recorded all over the world.

He opined that the social distancing policy and the home restriction is a ploy to get people not to protest the installation of 5G network.

I actually watched the news program yesterday evening on TVC News where a biological scientist was called by the news castet via a LIVE phone call with respect to the harmfulness of the 5G, the man said there a 3 levels of radiation that the 5G emits, 2 of these levels are safe but one of them is quite harmful and dangerous to human health. He explained that the third level has adverse health symptoms that a CLOSE TO THAT OF CORONA VIRUS. after the call, the newscaster even sighed quite uncomfortable. So we should be discrete while judging such
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by atoleybaba(m): 10:20am On Apr 08, 2020
Christianvoice:

Where have you travelled to before in your life,? Can you tell me any politician in Nigeria that has travelled wider than pastor Chris. When someone is talking, always take some time to access his thought before reacting. I know social media is where have wise and unwise. The question is why are they busy installing 5G globally after shut down? I want you to think
another fact that makes ur pastor dumb....he said world leaders knows about it, yet the chief of staff is sick of the virus, pm of Britain has it, prince of England had it, many top politicians around the world has it. And non of them spoke out that 5g caused it...why will u agree to do something that you urself knows is dangerous to ur health....can't u see the foolishness in ur pastor? Yet you claim he has gone round d world. Na that one we want chop?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Yeecar(m): 10:50am On Apr 08, 2020
yomifowe:

This was not a service bro..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by PAULAINA(m): 11:26am On Apr 08, 2020
yomifowe:

Do you read and digest at all. There is even a video evidence here and you are claiming one can be sued.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by yomifowe(m): 11:31am On Apr 08, 2020
isthatso:

and how are you any different? ode!!! your type have no brain cells left because you have never learnt how to reason thanks to fake pastors programming your brains for years!! Your biggest problem is not 5G but pentecostalism and fake pastors and you wont know the difference because you are brain dead!!!!!!!

You have been programmed to be a zombie and your role in life is to work and pay for jet fuel for pastor. you are beyond redemption...a waste of human brains!!!!!

All this name calling on the network? Haba! Is the jet fuel money yours? Are we complaining? The programming you spoke about, is it your brain that is affected?

Truly this goes to prove that I'm right about you. You are indeed confused and it has gotten into your brain. Pls seek medical attention quickly.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by yomifowe(m): 11:32am On Apr 08, 2020
Yeecar:

This was not a service bro..

It was a service bro. April communion service with our man of God.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by solreb: 11:40am On Apr 08, 2020
I have said it on a similar post that the video by Pastor Chris drawing up conspiracy theory is baseless and makes me wonder why a Pastor should make such to instill fear in the minds of his congregation.

So instead getting very worked up about the Antichrist and 666, the church should rather be winning souls and preparing the believers for the rapture. If you are Born Again, you have no business with the Antichrist nor 666. You will be raptured before any of these manifest (1 Thessalonians 4 :16). The situation in the world today should offer us (Christians) the opportunity to harvest souls instead we are just panicking because we don't seem to be ready or people like Pastor Chris is causing an unnecessary panic

Friends, as true Christians, use everything available today (all technological advancement) to preach the Gospel. Use the internet, social media, Covid-19, its vaccine, 5G network. Whatever they invent. Even if the devil created it, let's use it to the glory of God.

Time is not on our side. If you have left the faith, come back now and join us to fight the battle to win more souls ready for rapture. As it is written in the Bible, rapture will take away real Christians before Antichrist shows up. So, actions should be directed to win more soul and make them abide.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 08, 2020
Seun:
I'm grateful to Pastor Chris for giving us something to laugh about in this dark, depressing time. cheesy
grin grin grin
However...it's a shame on his part. I'm disappointed., really!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by GodSaklek(m): 11:54am On Apr 08, 2020
excel101:
Always acting like a baby, when would you ever grow up.

Excel, is that u or is it femi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

The Glory Dome: New Dunamis 100,000 Seater Journey (Pictures) / Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle / "Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.