Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,913 members, 7,931,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:53 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1407802 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (1234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tmtech: 8:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
Jedah_T:
Okay, thanks... Please do you know where I can fix it?
wia r u.... Give it to a tech....atleast you nw av the rough estimate
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hassanAde(m): 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
, please i need help on my android tablet, its telling me process application not resp[onding, cant do a thing on it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kabba7(m): 6:23am On Oct 21, 2013
Pleaase can any engineer on this plartfOrm give ♍ƺ an estimate on the cost of getting a new charging port fix for Nokia E7 its urgent I can be reach via 08033895305 »=t»Call, TXT,whatapp.
Hope to get a response before the day run out.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 7:55am On Oct 21, 2013
kabba7: Pleaase can any engineer on this plartfOrm give ♍ƺ an estimate on the cost of getting a new charging port fix for Nokia E7 its urgent I can be reach via 08033895305 »=t»Call, TXT,whatapp.
Hope to get a response before the day run out.
has it ever been fixed ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kabba7(m): 8:52am On Oct 21, 2013
dragnet:
has it ever been fixed ?

Its been done 2ce b4 but it got bad again & really bad now so. I guess it will requIre a complete change,
please can I have U̶̲̥̅̊. Number to discuss one on one
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 11:33am On Oct 21, 2013
kabba7:

Its been done 2ce b4 but it got bad again & really bad now so. I guess it will requIre a complete change,
please can I have U̶̲̥̅̊. Number to discuss one on one
twice? I can tell you the pcb might have been damaged.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kabba7(m): 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
dragnet:
twice? I can tell you the pcb might have been damaged.

How do I get this fixed? WhaT's PCB still waing for nunber to discuss this with U̶̲̥̅̊ .
I aappreciate your respponses on this issue please. Am on 08033895305
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
kabba7:

How do I get this fixed? WhaT's PCB still waing for nunber to discuss this with U̶̲̥̅̊ .
I aappreciate your respponses on this issue please. Am on 08033895305
the pcb is what you may call the panel, what I mean is that the point of connection of the port would have been weak & may not be able to sufficiently hold it again.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kabba7(m): 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
dragnet:
the pcb is what you may call the panel, what I mean is that the point of connection of the port would have been weak & may not be able to sufficiently hold it again.

That is why I request for a total change of the whole panel which U̶̲̥̅̊ too gave some Tech. name I.e pcb. Now how do youi help out in getting it fixed so It can be back to service !!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hebunatkinson(m): 6:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
ewizard1: [size=14pt]ANDROID ROOTING & UPGRADE[/size]
Call / Whatsapp - 08090989821
where in lag do you stay?
kindly whatsapp me on 08161887350
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ImpactWorld(m): 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2013
Hello guys, I need ur help
My HTC One X does not charge anymore
This started after I used solar charger which was likely out of power.
I also tried to charge with a blackberry charger. This showed charging but the charge never increased.

Since then, it doesn't charge with any charger. I have tried many chargers
Unfortunately, the battery is built in.
On 2 occasions, I got a technician to remove the battery for desktop charging but its risky removing the battery.
I would appreciate any help that can solve this problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by wisdommos(m): 10:37am On Oct 22, 2013
Pls i need the help of a software engineer my Nokia lumia 900 phone has been unable to activate internet sharing eversince it was bought. it is an unlocked at and t phone. the bluetooth has been showing not supported. i was told that it can be resolved by entirely removing the at and t firmware. Can anyone please help me on this.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by f316consult: 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
Please I need help, My LG Andriode phone, recently started manfunctioning, The touch screen key pad keep activating it self, punching different types of keys, even when no body touch it or operate it,.

I.e, i might being busy talking or communicating with people on my phone, authomatically the key pad will activate it self; and punch END Call, Loaud speacker, Hold botton, etc.

Some times, it will suddenly activate the browser and started execulting different functions that I never bargain for.

please engineers in the house I need help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Vivauche(f): 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2013
pls guys,wats d best way to update my iphone 4 to ios 7.....can i update online via itunes or from iphone? if so which network is faster and how long will it take? Thnks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by proffnico(m): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2013
Got my lg optimus lte bricked.. Who can help me out? I live in ikorodu
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ahadeyhola: 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2013
Pls some shuld help my blackberry fone is writing error 505 reset wen loading and it goes off again
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by youngpo: 7:34pm On Oct 23, 2013
Nairalanders please help me. My tablet is
detecting sim but not bringing network. What
do I do please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tmtech: 9:12pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ahadeyhola: Pls some shuld help my blackberry fone is writing error 505 reset wen loading and it goes off again

Ur bb is bricked....buh u can easily reload a new os on it.....wat type of bb is it....jst get app loader
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tmtech: 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2013
Ogieenike: please can tecno d3 run psp emulator?
Is ur processing speed atleast. 1.2GHZ... If not, it won't run smoothly
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Yahi(m): 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2013
Please my tecno N7 yesterday when I was receiving call it just off and up till now its not powering please help me its urgen. Tanx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tuzen(m): 11:48pm On Oct 23, 2013
Friends in the house, your help needed. I got this sAmsung galaxy s3 from america with a damaged screen and I fixed it but nw I inserted a sim card and its not bringing network. I really need someone who can help me out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Okoronkwomichael(m): 2:13am On Oct 24, 2013
Abeg my pple HELP OH. plugged my s3(sgh 1747) and slept off, woke up in d morning & it refuses to on again..wat can be done? Is d board affected?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tmtech: 7:27am On Oct 24, 2013
Okoronkwo michael: Abeg my pple HELP OH. plugged my s3(sgh 1747) and slept off, woke up in d morning & it refuses to on again..wat can be done? Is d board affected?
The ba3 might av discharged, try to power it with a new ba3...or connect it to a system and check if the system detects it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tmtech: 7:47am On Oct 24, 2013
Vivauche: pls guys,wats d best way to update my iphone 4 to ios 7.....can i update online via itunes or from iphone? if so which network is faster and how long will it take? Thnks
U might want to check dis out b4 considering updating ur iphone 4 to ios 7....if after, u still want to go ahead wif it, then I will show u how.
Apple
iOS 7 for the iPhone is much more colorful.
Q: Ever since I downloaded iOS 7 onto my iPhone 4,
typing has become very slow. Any solutions coming out
for that?
A: First off, you'll have to forget about reinstalling iOS 6.
Whatever you might think of iOS 7, reverting to its
predecessor vanished as an option days after 7's debut
last month, when Apple stopped digitally signing older
versions.
What you can do, however, is try to ease an older
iPhone's burden in the new operating system. Apple
already turns off most of iOS 7's visual effects on the
iPhone 4 to compensate for its reduced graphics power,
but you can also try another frequently suggested
remedy, stopping iOS 7 from checking for new data on
behalf of third-party apps.
To do that, open the Settings app, select "General", tap
"Background App Refresh" in the right-hand pane, and
touch the switch atop that category.
Leaving enough storage space free is also a good idea.
The Settings app will show which apps have eaten up
the most space: Open it, select General and tap Usage.
But with a slowdown as severe as the one this reader
reports, those intermediate steps might not be enough.
Instead, try the traditional computing remedy of
reinstalling everything from scratch. Connect the iPhone
to a computer running iTunes, do an encrypted backup
there, then restore the phone to factory settings; when
that completes, you can restore your apps and data from
the backup.
Adam Engst, editor of the long-running Mac newsletter
TidBITS, suggested a last resort: a clean install of the
core system software without any of your add-ons. To do
that, you'd do a system restore but hold off on bringing
back any old data.
If reading all this has you leery about going ahead with
an iOS 7 upgrade on an iPhone 4 — well, maybe you
should be. The iPhone 4, which debuted in the summer
of 2010 and runs on a relatively slow A4 processor, is
the oldest device iOS 7 supports.
Ars Technica's Andrew Cunningham went to the trouble
of timing a variety of common tasks on an iPhone 4
before and after upgrading to iOS 7
. The results: "Everything is slower in iOS 7, usually by
one to one-half second or so but sometimes by more."
Such iOS 7 additions as Control Center, which lets you
change such common settings as airplane mode by
swiping up from the bottom of the screen, make this a
useful upgrade overall. But if I had an iPhone 4, I would
hold off on installing 7 and watch to see whether
upcoming iOS releases improve 7's responsiveness on
older hardware.
The iPad 2, the next-oldest device to get iOS 7 support,
is a good nine months newer than the iPhone 4 and
runs on the faster A5 chip that later landed in the iPhone
4S and the fifth-generation iPod touch. You should be
fine putting iOS 7 on that.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tuzen(m): 8:45am On Oct 24, 2013
Tuzen: Friends in the house, your help needed. I got this sAmsung galaxy s3 from america with a damaged screen and I fixed it but nw I inserted a sim card and its not bringing network. I really need someone who can help me out

Please friend, try help me out embarassed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tmtech: 9:30am On Oct 24, 2013
Tuzen:

Please friend, try help me out embarassed
Does the phone av signal issue b4 u changed the screen? If no try to remove the back cover while it searches for signal....change the network setting to gsm or 2g ,,,try several sims from diff service providers...however, if the network issue started after the screen was replaced, then u shud visit the tech again...he probably tampered wif it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tuzen(m): 11:12am On Oct 24, 2013
tm-tech:

Does the phone av signal issue b4 u changed the screen? If no try to remove the back cover while it searches for signal....change the network setting to gsm or 2g ,,,try several sims from diff service providers...however, if the network issue started after the screen was replaced, then u shud visit the tech again...he probably tampered wif it

Thanks a lot bro, I will try that nw and get back to you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sEGXY2(m): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2013
Abeg how can i stop google play on my Android phone d tin dey chop mb
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Vivauche(f): 12:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
tm-tech:

U might want to check dis out b4 considering updating ur iphone 4 to ios 7....if after, u still want to go ahead wif it, then I will show u how.
Apple
iOS 7 for the iPhone is much more colorful.
Q: Ever since I downloaded iOS 7 onto my iPhone 4,
typing has become very slow. Any solutions coming out
for that?
A: First off, you'll have to forget about reinstalling iOS 6.
Whatever you might think of iOS 7, reverting to its
predecessor vanished as an option days after 7's debut
last month, when Apple stopped digitally signing older
versions.
What you can do, however, is try to ease an older
iPhone's burden in the new operating system. Apple
already turns off most of iOS 7's visual effects on the
iPhone 4 to compensate for its reduced graphics power,
but you can also try another frequently suggested
remedy, stopping iOS 7 from checking for new data on
behalf of third-party apps.
To do that, open the Settings app, select "General", tap
"Background App Refresh" in the right-hand pane, and
touch the switch atop that category.
Leaving enough storage space free is also a good idea.
The Settings app will show which apps have eaten up
the most space: Open it, select General and tap Usage.
But with a slowdown as severe as the one this reader
reports, those intermediate steps might not be enough.
Instead, try the traditional computing remedy of
reinstalling everything from scratch. Connect the iPhone t
to a computer running iTunes, do an encrypted backup
there, then restore the phone to factory settings; when
that completes, you can restore your apps and data from
the backup.
Adam Engst, editor of the long-running Mac newsletter
TidBITS, suggested a last resort: a clean install of the
core system software without any of your add-ons. To do
that, you'd do a system restore but hold off on bringing
back any old data.
If reading all this has you leery about going ahead with
an iOS 7 upgrade on an iPhone 4 — well, maybe you
should be. The iPhone 4, which debuted in the summer
of 2010 and runs on a relatively slow A4 processor, is
the oldest device iOS 7 supports.
Ars Technica's Andrew Cunningham went to the trouble
of timing a variety of common tasks on an iPhone 4
before and after upgrading to iOS 7
. The results: "Everything is slower in iOS 7, usually by
one to one-half second or so but sometimes by more."
Such iOS 7 additions as Control Center, which lets you
change such common settings as airplane mode by
swiping up from the bottom of the screen, make this a
useful upgrade overall. But if I had an iPhone 4, I would
hold off on installing 7 and watch to see whether
upcoming iOS releases improve 7's responsiveness on
older hardware.
The iPad 2, the next-oldest device to get iOS 7 support,
is a good nine months newer than the iPhone 4 and
runs on the faster A5 chip that later landed in the iPhone
4S and the fifth-generation iPod touch. You should be
fine putting iOS 7 on that.
Thnks a lot for taking ur time to asist me... My iPhone 4 is currently running iOS 5.1 and I tried to download bbm bt culdnt...is there anyway I can upgrade to ios 6

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (1234) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.