Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,566 members, 7,978,877 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:59 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1432848 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (1241) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 8:32am On Oct 27, 2013
Kelvinprinzyy: what re d disadvantages

hmmm.... the advantages are that it gives you note free RAM space on your device...thus your device runs smoother....

the disadvantage is that...if you force close an app...especially if it's the wrong app....your device shall enter a state of hanging and Lagging.... and may end up in brick (depending on the application).....

so bottom line.... make sure you know about the app you wanna force close and be sure you don't really need it...to avoid stories that touch.........
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tmtech: 9:22am On Oct 27, 2013
missbowale:
Reseting it will clear the apps.Ani way i can restore dem back.Some of dem cosr quite a fortune.
Thanks a lot
u shud be able to back up ur apps with icloud
Moreover, If u purchase an app from itune u can redownload without paying for it again...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by blackface2(m): 9:59am On Oct 27, 2013
My bbm on my Android works only when connected to wifi, help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by leykeh: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2013
Pls I need help..I charged my techno phantom and wen it was full I switched it on and it came up bt went off after few minutes and it has refused to come up since then..it has also stopped charging.pls wat can I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tmtech: 11:36am On Oct 27, 2013
leykeh: Pls I need help..I charged my techno phantom and wen it was full I switched it on and it came up bt went off after few minutes and it has refused to come up since then..it has also stopped charging.pls wat can I do?
Did u use its own charger to charge it??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tmtech: 11:52am On Oct 27, 2013
black face: My bbm on my Android works only when connected to wifi, help.
Clear cache and forced stop the BBM app and
switched over to Mobile Network from Wi-Fi and reopen
the BBM again.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2013
between battery doctor nd DU battery which is better
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nyeniessien: 4:15pm On Oct 27, 2013
pls help...my tecno p3 sim1 slot wont recognize my sim car again...it says sim disabled and when i try to enable it gives me dis error...."the process com.andriod.phone has stopped unexpectedly.please try again" and it gives me a force stop option..my sim2 is working tho
..pls help fellow nairalanders pls pls...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by darea18: 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2013
pls guys help ...... my 16g memory card wont show on my phone again. i was partisioning it when my pc switched off. Nepa!!!
. i inserted it on my phone but it didnt see the memory card. plssss help. 2500 cant go to waste. plllllsssssss help guys
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2013
I need help! A friend of mine drew wrong patterns on my Tecno P3 and now it is locked and asking for e-mail and password, I've tried entering that but I didn't configure d e-mail wit d phone so its not working. HOW DO I UNLOCK MY PHONE! I need help NOW pls.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ArchFreelancer(m): 12:06am On Oct 28, 2013
I mistakenly uninstalled the Google servicesFramework in my rooted tecno B3. many system apps now force close on startup Nd at 5 minute intervals with or without me opening them. e.g Gmail( I cannot also use playstore), Google playservices, 2go, E.t.c even when I tap 'About phone' e go force close the 'settings' app. ?
I'm desperately In need of help here!!!! please help a brother!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kolly4gunn: 6:35am On Oct 28, 2013
Pls any engr dat can help to upgrade my HTC MYTOUCH 4G...d Android version is 2.3.4.......I want to upgrade it to 4.0 because of d bbm.....08066208801 Ibadan embarassedPls any engr dat can help to upgrade my HTC MYTOUCH 4G...d Android version is 2.3.4.......I want to upgrade it to 4.0 because of d bbm.....08066208801 Ibadan
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 6:46am On Oct 28, 2013
Arch-Freelancer:
I mistakenly uninstalled the Google servicesFramework in my rooted tecno B3. many system apps now force close on startup Nd at 5 minute intervals with or without me opening them. e.g Gmail( I cannot also use playstore), Google playservices, 2go, E.t.c even when I tap 'About phone' e go force close the 'settings' app. ?

you need to replace what you deleted... if you have a System or ROM backup just restore... if not you may need to go to Carlcare
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tmtech: 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2013
@ ExtraUniqueGuy--------boot ur fone to recovery and wipe ur phone....off ur fone and hold vol up and down button with the power button altogether till d phone boot to recovery ...if the combo doesn't work....try vol down plus home button and power button...u will loose all ur personal data
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tmtech: 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2013
Arch-Freelancer:
http://dl.xda-developers.com/attachdl/3bfd2488a354021ba4470f811038df55/526e94b0/8/8/9/8/6/3/GoogleServicesFramework.apk download
google service framework from this link and re instal
Leme no if it works for u
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2013
Pls what could be wrong with the wifi of HTC T-Mobile android dev phone 1? Anytime I try to put it on, it will say 'unable to start wifi'
The phone has been restored to factory settings and flashed but all to no avail. Can some one help me out?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Elslim: 4:56am On Oct 29, 2013
Heloo... After downloadin android 4.2 update for my HTC One Xl, it keeps showin a blue triangle with red exclamation mark in it when tryin to install the update.. After some seconds d phone will reboot back to its former android 4.1. Pls how do I upgrade it??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Coolboi05(m): 6:22am On Oct 29, 2013
Pls hw do I go about dis..??I installed new font on my m3 nd restarted d fone...bt it just won't boot..olways showing tecno nd hooking dia...pls hlp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tmtech: 7:08am On Oct 29, 2013
Elslim: Heloo... After downloadin android 4.2 update for my HTC One Xl, it keeps showin a blue triangle with red exclamation mark in it when tryin to install the update.. After some seconds d phone will reboot back to its former android 4.1. Pls how do I upgrade it??
How did you try to instal the update?.....are u s-off ? Do you av TWRP installed?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by danjudevickey: 8:28am On Oct 29, 2013
pls ooo... my Bb 9630(tour 3) now stop after showing "Verizon" in the boot face... sometimes after rebooting for like 20times... it will totally boot up.. help me plsssss. I beg u.. the phone repairers in my town said I should bring #3500 which is exactly half of the amount I bought it!! abeg make help this poor guy abeg
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tmtech: 8:41am On Oct 29, 2013
danjudevickey: pls ooo... my Bb 9630(tour 3) now stop after showing "Verizon" in the boot face... sometimes after rebooting for like 20times... it will totally boot up.. help me plsssss. I beg u.. the phone repairers in my town said I should bring #3500 which is exactly half of the amount I bought it!! abeg make help this poor guy abeg
U will av to reload ur OS or try to wipe ur device first....back up ur bbm contact...then goto Options > Security > General
Settings > Menu key > Wipe handheld function.if dis doesn't work, u nid a pc
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by danjudevickey: 9:02am On Oct 29, 2013
I already wiped everything twice.. still d same thing.. hw do I use a PC? plss
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by danjudevickey: 9:04am On Oct 29, 2013
tm-tech:

U will av to reload ur OS or try to wipe ur device first....back up ur bbm contact...then goto Options > Security > General
Settings > Menu key > Wipe handheld function.if dis doesn't work, u nid a pc
thanks for helping. Bt I already wiped everything twice... still d same thing... Hw do I reload the os and how can I use a PC in wiping... thanks. am so so grateful!!!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tmtech: 11:05am On Oct 29, 2013
danjudevickey:
thanks for helping. Bt I already wiped everything twice... still d same thing... Hw do I reload the os and how can I use a PC in wiping... thanks. am so so grateful!!!!!

U nid blackberry apploader to do the OS reload and also the tour OS(latest is beta)....... Get it from here https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/Downloads/contactFormPreload.do?code=2CFA47A65809EA0496BBF9AA363DC5DA&dl=882F9CF12BC4AA124F353ABAA42E1AF2
Once u download it ,instal it....u must av installed bb apploader (destop manager).... Then goto local disk c/common files/research in motion/app loader look for vendor.xml and delete it..after, run loader and connect ur phone,,,follow the on screen instruction
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Akinsbobo2(m): 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2013
please,i use nokia asha 302.my bluetooth and fm radio are not functioning.pls,help me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jeezyy(m): 5:55am On Oct 30, 2013
my techno p3 has stop installing apps, n the. memory isn't low, please help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Okoronkwomichael(m): 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
Greetings. Pls my phones board got damaged, galaxy s3(sgh 1747) can a replacement board of galaxy i9300 or i9305 work?..since its a lil bit difficult to get d exact sgh 1747 board.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Elslim: 12:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
tm-tech:
How did you try to instal the update?.....are u s-off ? Do you av TWRP installed?
Nope.. I don't ve TWRP(don't even knw d meaning) and pls what's s-off??
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tmtech: 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2013
Elslim:
Nope.. I don't ve TWRP(don't even knw d meaning) and pls what's s-off??
Thanks
http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/what-is-s-off-how-to-gain-it-on-htc-android-phones-with-unrevoked-forever/
Check dat link..don't go ahead wif the update if you don't no aw to,
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tmtech: 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
Okoronkwo michael: Greetings. Pls my phones board got damaged, galaxy s3(sgh 1747) can a replacement board of galaxy i9300 or i9305 work?..since its a lil bit difficult to get d exact sgh 1747 board.
Despite dat they of dem same model.....dia are some important differnces in the logic board....I will advice you get the exact board for ur S3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tmtech: 1:43pm On Oct 30, 2013
Akinsbobo2: please,i use nokia asha 302.my bluetooth and fm radio are not functioning.pls,help me.

Try flashing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jahboy101: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
JahBoY: Hi
mankind abeg hav been reading comment for
the past 3hrs now and im very appy for d
great Job u are doing. please i will be veri
happy if u can help me as well. i want to root
my android von, its HTC G2 tmobile. i need
step to step on hw to get dis done plz. thnx
whatsapp 08169026384,
richcrish001@gmail.com thnx once again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (1241) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.