Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,172 members, 7,907,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 04:15 AM

Covid19:maye Of Yorubaland Says It's Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Covid19:maye Of Yorubaland Says It's Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving Out (406 Views)

Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead / There Will Be No Election In Yorubaland, Says Sunday Igboho / Armed Fulani Men Invading Yorubaland, Says Are Onakakanfo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid19:maye Of Yorubaland Says It's Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving Out by packagerz: 10:07am On Apr 18, 2020
Topic=Now is the Time to Display your Wealth; by Giving to the Needy"

-Popular Billionaire and Maye of Yorubaland, challenges Wealthy businessmen in Africa, as he is set to donate another Millions Naira, towards COVID-19 Relief.*

The Chairman and chancellor of oduduwa university and many more,who is also the President Of Our saviour university in USA, has called on all affluent top Nigerians to resurface from the sidelines and assist other well-meaning Nigerians in supporting the President Buhari- led administration, as the COVID-19 Lockdown extends.

Atobatele who recently trended on social media for donating millions of naira to support his environment is at it again.

In his words he said to have challenged other wealthy and renowned Nigerian businessmen to support the Federal Government by giving to Nigerians, according to their varying capabilities. He stated that the all Nigerians have been generous to all and it is only right that the affluent businessmen reciprocate these gestures by supporting Nigerians, now.

According to the Maye of yorubaland.
“Nigerians need the top leaders now, more than ever, and I am challenging all Nigerian Billionaire, like myself, to come out and do something to aid Nigerians and support the work of the Federal Government.”

Billionaire Ramon Adedoyin stated that he will be contributing another charity donations to Nigerians, in order to help relieve the hardship and hunger that Nigerians are battling with in this season. This money will be distributed to any one who pick and fill form t any of our nearest offices/organization till the end of COVID-19 Lockdown.

More wise words from the Maye who himself is a Man Of Great Wisdom:
“If you are a Billionaire ,millionaire, businessmen or worker,this is the best time to spread the love, by helping the needy find relief in this season of hunger and tribulation.

God has blessed me with everything that I need. I am blessed and wealthy, and I am always ecstatic to give back. I hereby challenge every wealthy man to come out and give, in order to help the Federal Government lessen the burdens on Nigerians. God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

#billionaire
#Atobatele
#Mayeofyorubalnd

Re: Covid19:maye Of Yorubaland Says It's Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving Out by Otunba80: 10:14am On Apr 18, 2020
grin wetin musa no go see for gate. Wetin ramoni av done for Ile-Ife. Stingy man, op is even calling him billionaire Lol
Re: Covid19:maye Of Yorubaland Says It's Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving Out by packagerz: 10:22am On Apr 18, 2020
Cool down brother, he has helped slots of people. Thousand works with him. If u mention few.. Maye is the second biggest employer after obafemi awolowo university and oauthc.

Oduduwa university,oduduwa clinic, access microfinance bank, rpd securities, the polythecnic,hilton hotels and many more has over 546workers...

90per of these workers r from I've, management, ipetumodu axis.. So u can imagine how many people that feeds their family from all I mentioned...

You don't expect someone that made it from the soil to start spending money on the street.. No... Only at this covid19,he has given out 10m cash and 6million worth of foods. What r others doing...

You said these cos u r not close to him. How I wish you have someone working at any of his institution. Then u will no that he is doing greatly...

I pray that one day u will be in his shoes to understand how businesses runs..

God bless you
Re: Covid19:maye Of Yorubaland Says It's Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving Out by Amotolongbo(f): 10:23am On Apr 18, 2020
Otunba80:
grin wetin musa no go see for gate. Wetin ramoni av done for Ile-Ife. Stingy man, op is even calling him billionaire Lol
Mr Man, Ramoni is doing his part in his own way and he is trying.

Only that he is so bitter towards Ooni, cos the stool eluded him
Re: Covid19:maye Of Yorubaland Says It's Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving Out by packagerz: 10:30am On Apr 18, 2020
Nice one.. He cannot feed all. Where r the likes of others in ife axis..

As of yesterday. He has display hope in over some people's family....

Where the likes of senator and others?, 123456789101112m is not a small money.. These is the time we know who is rich... Let's help each other, bless each other and let love leads
Re: Covid19:maye Of Yorubaland Says It's Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving Out by Otunba80: 10:59am On Apr 18, 2020
packagerz:
Cool down brother, he has helped slots of people. Thousand works with him. If u mention few.. Maye is the second biggest employer after obafemi awolowo university and oauthc.

Oduduwa university,oduduwa clinic, access microfinance bank, rpd securities, the polythecnic,hilton hotels and many more has over 546workers...

90per of these workers r from I've, management, ipetumodu axis.. So u can imagine how many people that feeds their family from all I mentioned...

You don't expect someone that made it from the soil to start spending money on the street.. No... Only at this covid19,he has given out 10m cash and 6million worth of foods. What r others doing...

You said these cos u r not close to him. How I wish you have someone working at any of his institution. Then u will no that he is doing greatly...

I pray that one day u will be in his shoes to understand how businesses runs..

God bless you
Ramoni is stingy, ask from all his workers. Baba told us that we should submit names and the next news we heard is that he has spent over 10m in ife and it’s eviron’s and we seen nada
Re: Covid19:maye Of Yorubaland Says It's Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving Out by packagerz: 11:11am On Apr 18, 2020
I v make my enquiry on the distribution of 10m.the issue is that he distributed 5k to people that dropped their information and acc details. So I guess he must spend beyond.... But by next week, he will commence.. I just spoke to his PA on finance and he explained all to me over 350widows and old women v collected money, over 190hausa indigene from ife and modakekr alone as collected.. And over 200market women and over 100farmers..he said by Tuesday. Payment will commence. Plz v faith but God will fill your pocket.

Bless u
Re: Covid19:maye Of Yorubaland Says It's Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving Out by crispus09(m): 11:13am On Apr 18, 2020
nice from Mr maye, but some foolish biilionairs are donating to looters to gain favour instead to the poor masses.
Re: Covid19:maye Of Yorubaland Says It's Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving Out by Otunba80: 11:24am On Apr 18, 2020
packagerz:
I v make my enquiry on the distribution of 10m.the issue is that he distributed 5k to people that dropped their information and acc details. So I guess he must spend beyond.... But by next week, he will commence.. I just spoke to his PA on finance and he explained all to me over 350widows and old women v collected money, over 190hausa indigene from ife and modakekr alone as collected.. And over 200market women and over 100farmers..he said by Tuesday. Payment will commence. Plz v faith but God will fill your pocket.

Bless u
Amen. I really like the way you handle online criticism. Am not among people that went to write names in his country home in ife but i guess maybe any1 av seen alert yet. God will bless me and you so we can help others too.
Re: Covid19:maye Of Yorubaland Says It's Time To Display Your Wealth By Giving Out by packagerz: 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
Amen brother

(1) (Reply)

Opinion On Extension Of Lockdown From April Ending Till Further Notice / Abba Kyari's Burial: We're Sorry For Valuating Covid-19 Protocols — SGF / Governors Mandate Commends Gov. Obaseki For Appointing A Young Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.