Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) (104409 Views)

Geoffrey Onyeama In Closed-Door Meeting With Russian, Ukraine Ambassadors / Pictures Of President Buhari And Geoffrey Onyeama At The African Finance Summit / Muhammadu Buhari With David Bamigboye In The The 70s (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) by Ikinternational: 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
West1side:
Same Okonjo that told us to get ready to soak garri when crude was being sold at over a $100 a barrel. The same lunatic that told shameless lies aboutother country just to shame her home country ?! My dear despicable souls like her nurtured with endemic hate, chronic bigotry and a cute foolishness from the womb by her parent deserve no accolades.

Wtf?
I swear you people just write whatever comes to mind
Excuse some while condemning some for the same crime. N think you're the wise one. Just rubbish upon rubbish
Re: Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) by emecheboy2(m): 8:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
So wetin concern is, just because of age discrepancies. Okay we don hear
Re: Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) by vivavik(f): 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
I'm certainly reviewing my friends' list and developing myself for the best, cause, kai. I just can imagine the future.
sarrki:
Who is your friend now ?

Who are you a friend to?

Who can you call your friend?

Who can call you a friend

Start building bridges

Start making reasonable friends

Stop hatred

Move beyond racial, ethnic and religious chains

Break the barrier and enjoy life while it last
Re: Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) by CoolAmbience(m): 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Shut up there

Buhari government is a conglomeration of past present friends and family members

Is that how to run a government?...
Who in this administration is more experienced in the area of Economy and finance like Iweala

But tribalism and who knows who won't allow the nation progress
When this onyema was yapping rubbish about what went down in China regarding Nigerian citizens there... I knew he was handed a script by his employers..

We have never had it this bad

It is clear that your aren't a sensible person.

Can you list the programs and policies of Mrs Okonjo-Iweala?

The same Okonjo-Iweala, whom right under her nose, Nigeria got defrauded by unscrupulous individuals. What did she do when our nation's foreign exchange reserve was being depleted? Where was she when Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd) assumed her duty and commenced sharing of funds meant for combating insurgencies and national security to political hawks?

Which government anywhere in the world doesn't constitute friends and family members?
Re: Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) by sarrki(m): 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
vivavik:
I'm certainly reviewing my friends' list and developing myself for the best, cause, kai. I just can imagine the future.

You will be glad you did
Re: Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) by CuteYvonne777: 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) by Yusman316(m): 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
Montlab25:

So Abba Kyari was not qualified to be the Chief of Staff?

A former director of UBA, Unilever and ExxonMobil didn't get there on Merit?

It's not all padi-padi o.

Btw, we all saw how the experienced Iweala allowed the treasury to be looted without restraint and didn't resign.

We have to understand that the problem with Nigeria is the society. As long as we do not change our orientation, we will always produce the same kind of leaders. Simple!
Guy u deserve medal for this observation. I keep telling people our problems are not just our leaders but the people as well. We live in a country where no one wants to follow or obey the law, yet we expect thins to go smoothly. Always comparing ourselves with countries that have laws that work. Government ordered a lockdown, people are not obeying, citing hunger as if they can eat if they died from corona virus.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) by Yusman316(m): 12:09am On Apr 21, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

I will shop for the best hands
I dont need to know them from 1920

That's how the nation can move forward

Not Paddy Paddy government
Brother even in the best of governments, people still favor their own. It's a simple human trait
Re: Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) by Yusman316(m): 12:14am On Apr 21, 2020
Moikiitos:

Now, we know...if your papa/mama or your papaa/mamas no no any of these men or dem family. You dey on your own... because na rotational government we dey for naija. Same circle of people in leadership in Naija right from day 1. Ye ye dey smell :/!
It's the people at grassroots level that see themselves as enemies because of ethnicity or religion. The only thin that divide elites is interest, nothing more
Re: Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) by Montlab25: 12:25am On Apr 21, 2020
Yusman316:

Guy u deserve medal for this observation. I keep telling people our problems are not just our leaders but the people as well. We live in a country where no one wants to follow or obey the law, yet we expect thins to go smoothly. Always comparing ourselves with countries that have laws that work. Government ordered a lockdown, people are not obeying, citing hunger as if they can eat if they died from corona virus.

Gbam!
Re: Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) by lereinter(m): 8:38am On Apr 21, 2020
Only fools believe what a fool post

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Monitoring And Live Updates

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.