Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,523 members, 7,975,080 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:28 PM

COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) (43544 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Bola Ahmed Tinubu Health Centre (Photos) / COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Eti-osa Isolation Centre / 3D Design Of Kano Cancer Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by Neoteny7: 7:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Almost 4k deaths today. How's that slowing down?

Because it's not 40k deaths
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by Ajibel(m): 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
wifeesnatcher:

how I wish it was during Fashola's Regime. he would have encourage that cow to close Lagos airport on time, lockdown everywhere when we started having 5 cases

I know what Fashola can do but Sanwoolu is trying too except his foolish youth feeding programme initiative

There is nothing foolish about the initiative please
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by EPIJOE: 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:
Thank God this Virus didn't happen
During Ambode's tenure... embarassed
It would have been disastrous

U LOOK LIKE A FOOL, WHAT HAS AMBPDE GOT TO DO WITH THIS. HEALTH CARE IN LAGOS WAS OK DURING AMBODES TENURE ALL MEDICAL PERSONEL WAS ON TOP OF THEIR GAME.
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by Kingloba20(m): 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Nah, he's trolling a member of this site https://www.nairaland.com/5809917/covid-19-akin-alabi-continues-palliative#88733736
I talk am, I saw it too...but he's truly ugly
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by Oricha79(m): 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
Pact:
This man is trying, unlike that Kogi governor talking of apps...

For those who are yet to register,the immigration recruitment has been extended by two weeks. Tell your children/wards, friends to go and register.
https://www.nairaland.com/5733310/nigeria-immigration-service-2020-recruitment/60#88554125
GYB na mumu now
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 8:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
STOP THIS NONSENSE. STOP COPYING THE WEST AND OPEN UP THE ECONOMY WITH COMPULSORY FACE MASK AND SOCIAL DISTANCING.

THIS STUPID LOCKDOWN WILL NOT ACHIEVE ANYTHING.

FAMINE IS COMING. GHANA HAD THE RIGHT IDEA TO OPEN UP BECAUSE LOCKDOWN DOES NOTHING.

YOU CANNOT REDUCE CORONA VIRUS TO ZERO, NOBODY HAS DONE IT, NOT EVEN WITH THE STRICTEST LOCKDOWN.

FAMINE IS COMING.

I concur.
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by lexy2014: 8:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
AkeNathan:
Lagos seems to be utilizing the fund from FG well

It was a donation by d young peoples organisation not a function of Lagos state govt using funds from fg.

“What we have seen here today is another demonstration of Private Public Partnership (PPP) collaboration between the State government and a Consortium; the Young President Organization which is peopled by crop of professionals from different fields coming together to fund this laudable project”, the Governor said.

While commending YPO for the project, Sanwo-Olu said the facility has been taken over by the State government but will be operated in collaboration with the organization.
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by lexy2014: 8:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
SLAP44:
That's a nice one from the peoples governor.

“What we have seen here today is another demonstration of Private Public Partnership (PPP) collaboration between the State government and a Consortium; the Young President Organization which is peopled by crop of professionals from different fields coming together to fund this laudable project”, the Governor said.

While commending YPO for the project, Sanwo-Olu said the facility has been taken over by the State government but will be operated in collaboration with the organization.
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by opineflu(m): 8:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
hopexter:

Is for the likes of you cheesy
I dont wish people evil man...you just quote me outta context...read btw the line man
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by lexy2014: 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
engrrichie92:
Sanwo Olu is working

Did u read d story at all?

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by lexy2014: 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
stevmatt15:
Sanwo seems to be pretty working to curtail this corona virus

It was a donation:

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by lexy2014: 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
ignis:
Lagos government is working.

Make una de try read

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by swtdrms(m): 8:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

With a population of 4 million? That's what you're using to compare Nigeria? Population not even up to some LGA in Lagos. Abeg clear road make better people see front.

Even if their population is 100k, its shows it is achievable. Get it right while it has not gotten out of hand. What we need so far is massive testing, Ghana had massive testing, they are sure of the level of the infection, they have accurate data, so they can call off lockdown.

At the level we are, if lockdown is called off, it'll most likely go out ofc hand.

So alaye, chill and calm down a little.
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by saajus: 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
God bless our Medical Professionals. They are the real MVP's. While I am busy demolishing Amala and Ewedu at home, they are busy risking their lives for us.
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by opineflu(m): 8:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
151487made:

I guess notin is positive in ur life dat is why u dey always say negative things.

For once try to appreciate dem now ahanhan!!!
Dey are trying.
I understand your misunderstanding of my post... Being entitle to my opinion doesnt change the fact that,Lasg are notmnn showing us what we need to see at the moment
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by Jeboy(m): 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
Gov Babajide Sanwo Olu wife is a medical doctor and so that helped him a lot in swift response and taking collaborative efforts.

May we find spouse that will influence our decisions and actions positively.
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by paradigmshift(m): 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
timibare:
go en sit down....ur NT reasonable

Na u mumu pass.. ode
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by askakim(m): 9:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
he should release money that fg gave him now to poor masses now.. I fear guys for my area make dem no go attack me when coming back from work in the evening...he go better in our generation
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 9:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
swtdrms:

Even if their population is 100k, its shows it is achievable. Get it right while it has not gotten out of hand. What we need so far is massive testing, Ghana had massive testing, they are sure of the level of the infection, they have accurate data, so they can call off lockdown.

At the level we are, if lockdown is called off, it'll most likely go out ofc hand.

So alaye, chill and calm down a little.

It is too late for massive testing. YOu can't lockdown Nigeria for another two weeks and expect people to stay at home. This was the time for massive testing, but as usually, you and your FG were "alaye chilling down" when every other country was testing massively. How can Ghana test 60k and we're still stuck at 8k testing? Ghana that has been in recession since 2014 with no economic growth still achieved this, it's now Nigeria with all the donations from overseas and internaal wealth? Men, clear road for me make I see front. Una dey yarn nonsense.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by timibare(m): 9:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
paradigmshift:

Na u mumu pass.. ode
Sorry fella, I don’t have the energy to pretend to like you today.
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by Aarenaija: 9:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Why bring Ambode into this? This is Lagos. He would still have done well.
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by lfleak: 9:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Almost 4k deaths today. How's that slowing down?
you're a slowpoke and you should keep shut.

The social distancing and lockdown is to stop more transmission from what we already have. The death rate from USA you mentioned is simply from those who got it already, if lockdown is lifted, cases and death rate will be exponential.
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by SenecaTheYonger: 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
lfleak:
you're a slowpoke and you should keep shut.

The social distancing and lockdown is to stop more transmission from what we already have. The death rate from USA you mentioned is simply from those who got it already, if lockdown is lifted, cases and death rate will be exponential.

Oh will you shut the fvck up.

Everything is being counted as COVID death, (as per CDC manifesto) including cancer, hearth attack, puemonia, and even the flu. Just shut the fvck up.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by Dondominion: 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2020
opineflu:
empty isolation center
will you go and sleep there?
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by fedora04: 9:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nice Work but i just have two questions

1.What will happen to these facilities Post Covid 19

2.I sell Medical Equipment and i am aware how difficult it is sourcing these equipment and furnitures.So the question is..How come these furnitures arrive here so soon .Is it that they are just recycling this furniture moving them from centre to centre?

My tots
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
FeliciaOja:

Ambode is very active too, infact all past Lagos state Governors are good, Tinubu knows how to select good guys
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by 12inchess: 9:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
gbebodye:
Why are most people here praising Sanwo for this? Let's thank "Young President Organisation"

Very effective move tho...instead of donating money to our thief government

cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I525KtbupI
I like this track.
Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by blowjohn(m): 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
redbottles:
Isolation centers springing up like cinemas everyday. God help us. This lockdown don tire person ooo.

As if Nigeria has many cinemas

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chekwume16:
Everything is politics in Nigeria. What is the essence of commissioning an isolation centre at this critical time. We are too idle in this country.

If they no commission am show you pictures now later na you go still come ask again later that where them keep all the billions from taxes donations. He's showing you what your taxes & donations are being used for now so that later you no go come accuse him of pocketing your money. He's showing it to you now but you are complaining of it being unnecessary, mediocre & eye service & show off. Waiting you human beings want sef?

Re: COVID-19: Sanwo-olu Commissions Eti-osa Isolation Centre (photos) by blowjohn(m): 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
shiwex:
This is what is called isolation centre, not that rubbish Kebbi state government showed us. I have never in my life seen double bunk in hospitals , only in Kebbi state

Lol double bunk.
Maybe cos there is a double 'b' in kebbi.
Anyway it cant be worse that what ikpeazu doled out in the name of isolation centre

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Flies In Covid-19 Drug From Bangladesh For Infected Governor / Customs Seizes Container Of Soup From China Worth N27.96 Million In Lagos / Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.