Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:53 AM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (188395 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by midehill(m): 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
therealMcCain:
Compliments of the season to the house

I am very happy alot of folks have keyed into SH owned names, zero financial investment. I pray our efforts are rewarded with sales.

I cant dig out the SH post that inspired me to check the the site out, I am glad I did and also glad I have been of help in pointing and inspiring folks to the site too.

I have had alot on my plate, hence my scare moments here.

We respect you boss... But try to keep coming here ooo... We miss you OG
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Femcesc07(m): 11:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
therealMcCain:

I am very happy alot of folks have keyed into SH owned names, zero financial investment. I pray our efforts are rewarded with sales.

I cant dig out the SH post that inspired me to check the the site out, I am glad I did and also glad I have been of help in pointing and inspiring folks to the site too.

Welcome back boss
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 6:28am On Dec 14, 2020
therealMcCain:

More Wins to anything you do on and offline... Stay Safe OG.

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by James39: 5:41am On Dec 15, 2020
creative own

8 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by EtimAbasiama(m): 4:32am On Dec 17, 2020
therealMcCain:

Thanks boss.

Hugs
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by EtimAbasiama(m): 4:39am On Dec 17, 2020
So I finally come to and end of this thread. Thanks alot @TheRealMccain you're a nice person. I always say it on and offline that you bosses in this biz are the real MVPs because you guys are always ready to help out.
Thanks once again to you great minds:

Ikhalyfah
Promxy94
Densheva
ElonMosque
Tranxo
Onyiyik
Cyriletifit
Prazo
Oga Hyk etc

God go bless ona

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by shina101(m): 7:24am On Dec 17, 2020
EtimAbasiama:
So I finally come to and end of this thread. Thanks alot @TheRealMccain you're a nice person. I always say it on and offline that you bosses in this biz are the real MVPs because you guys are always ready to help out.
Thanks once again to you great minds:

Ikhalyfah
Promxy94
Densheva
ElonMosque
Tranxo
Onyiyik
Cyriletifit
Prazo
Oga Hyk etc

God go bless ona

I finished reading this thread yesterday and I have 1 SH registered domain already

Edit:. I register and started submitting domains there when I got gingered around page 45

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by shina101(m): 7:28am On Dec 17, 2020
Thanks to all the agba awo that assisted one way or the other here.

I just got 1 sh owned premium listing this morning. I think SH is now more faster with their review time. Submitted a total of 7 names in 3 days......3 at a time(only d 1st name was submitted separately)

Therealmccain, itskalihfa, allandutch oyenikiji

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by BigDaddyB: 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2020
SH Owned

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Mrblaze06: 3:57am On Dec 20, 2020
please guys i submitted a name as an unregistered to SH and it was approved as a creative owned,though the name has been submitted before and now its still available for registration,what do i do in this situation?
Donsheva,Thestreetman,therealmccain
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 4:24am On Dec 20, 2020
you register the name ( that is what it means), they approved it but are not willing to register it.

Mrblaze06:
please guys i submitted a name as an unregistered to SH and it was approved as a creative owned,though the name has been submitted before and now its still available for registration,what do i do in this situation?
Donsheva,Thestreetman,therealmccain
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Mrblaze06: 5:08am On Dec 20, 2020
donsheva:
you register the name ( that is what it means), they approved it but are not willing to register it.

Thanks man,i registered it already.more sales to everyone.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:54am On Dec 22, 2020
Finally, Alter accepted.

2 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:24am On Dec 22, 2020
Who has experienced this issue before. SH just accepted my name but here is the issue. I am to receive 25 percent commission if they list but I'm expected to register it. Does that make sense?

I thought once I register they get the smaller commission and when they do, I get the smaller one. Why are asking me to register and point the Nameservers to their site but still offer me 25 percent commission?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Greenbuoy(m): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2020
You must be mixing things up...
Sapiosexuality:
Who has experienced this issue before. SH just accepted my name but here is the issue. I am to receive 25 percent commission if they list but I'm expected to register it. Does that make sense?

I thought once I register they get the smaller commission and when they do, I get the smaller one. Why are asking me to register and point the Nameservers to their site but still offer me 25 percent commission?

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:53am On Dec 22, 2020
Greenbuoy:
You must be mixing things up...
Possibly but I doubt it. Let me see if I can post a photo.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:58am On Dec 22, 2020
The first is price and percentage. The second is what you see when you click to Approve all names instantly.

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by tranxo(m): 11:53am On Dec 22, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
The first is price and percentage. The second is what you see when you click to Approve all names instantly.
Is this the first time SH is approving an unregistered name for you?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
tranxo:

Is this the first time SH is approving an unregistered name for you?
Yes.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by tranxo(m): 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Yes.
I thought as much. Just accept it bro, they will register it and you will get 25%
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
tranxo:

I thought as much. Just accept it bro, they will register it and you will get 25%
Okay. I hope so. Even though I would have loved to register it myself. I sent a message to their support team for clarification though. Thanks.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by tranxo(m): 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Okay. I hope so. Even though I would have loved to register it myself. I sent a message to their support team for clarification though. Thanks.

Did you choose either you or SH to register, when you submitted it?

With this option, they either register it (which is the current case) or ask you to register it. Here, they did not ask you to register it, and your percentage clearly shows SH will register it.

If you had wanted to register it yourself, just select the appropriate option, so that if it is eventually approved, you will be the one to register it.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2020
tranxo:

Did you choose either you or SH to register, when you submitted it?

With this option, they either register it (which is the current case) or ask you to register it. Here, they did not ask you to register it, and your percentage clearly shows SH will register it.

If you had wanted to register it yourself, just select the appropriate option, so that if it is eventually approved, you will be the one to register it.
I actually choose second option. Either I register or SH Registers it. What I'm trying to avoid now is to approve the listing and it turns out they didn't register and someone else goes ahead to register. Why they are asking me to DNS to their site is what I don't get.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by tranxo(m): 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
I actually choose second option. Either I register or SH Registers it. What I'm trying to avoid now is to approve the listing and it turns out they didn't register and someone else goes ahead to register. Why they are asking me to DNS to their site is what I don't get.
You still haven't accepted it? Hmm.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
tranxo:

You still haven't accepted it? Hmm.
No. Until I get a clarification from them. Even their agents don't seem to get it. Referred it to their marketplace team. I'd wait it out.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by tranxo(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
No. Until I get a clarification from them. Even their agents don't seem to get it. Referred it to their marketplace team. I'd wait it out.
Lol.

I hope you didnt tell them that you were told to register the name, because there is NO WHERE they told you that from what you posted.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
tranxo:

Lol.

I hope you didnt tell them that you were told to register the name, because there is NO WHERE they told you that from what you posted.
Not really. Lol. I was told to change and point the Nameservers and in essence you'd have to own a name to change the Nameservers. They don't really have to spell it out. It is what it means. Even their agents think so but don't know why.

I did just that with Alter and it went fine and I'm just looking for a little excuse from this frustrating SH people and I will either take this name to Alter or register myself and put on the market. Just that it wouldn't be fair. I'm waiting for their team.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by tranxo(m): 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Not really. Lol. I was told to change and point the Nameservers and in essence you'd have to own a name to change the Nameservers. They don't really have to spell it out. It is what it means. Even their agents think so but don't know why.

I did just that with Alter and it went fine and I'm just looking for a little excuse from this frustrating SH people and I will either take this name to Alter or register myself and put on the market. Just that it wouldn't be fair. I'm waiting for their team.

Lol. Well it's your first time. Satisfy your curiosity, but I have told you what it is.

Just know that while you wait, another domainer can come up with same name and register it before you wake up. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
tranxo:

Lol. Well it's your first time. Satisfy your curiosity, but I have told you what it is.

Just know that while you wait, another domainer can come up with same name and register it before you wake up. Lol.
Lol. Yeah. I doubt it. Frankly speaking, as crazy as it sounds I'd like to see something like that. Lol. I actually want the option of registering myself though. But what if I register now and go accept it, what will happen?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
Just accept it, SH will register it immediately and the nameservers will automatically point to SH
Sapiosexuality:

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2020
DeNoble001:
Just accept it, SH will register it immediately and the nameservers will automatically point to SH
Second person saying the same thing. Thanks. I will hold you and tranxo responsible if anything goes wrong. lipsrsealed
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
Lolol. You guys are right. The landing page is already ready. Just did it and in seconds it's there already but the idea of these guys taking 75 percent pisses me off. Isn't this modern slavery?

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (142) (Reply)

Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! / What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.