Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies - Business (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies (187407 Views)

Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Legit Way Of Earning Dollars To Your Account Today,no Scam / Naijacopy’s Guide To Brandable Domain Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (142) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
fergusen:

There are actually no "others".
If you know any 'other' kindly mention them.
No others? BB, Brandpa, Namefreak and Alter.com that takes only 10% and not only do they design logos, they do the description and classification and you can as well list in other places (though the DNS have to be pointed to their site and the price in other places is not lower than their own). SH is simply capitalising on the large market they control.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 4:45pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
No others? BB, Brandpa, Namefreak and Alter.com that takes only 10% and not only do they design logos, they do the description and classification and you can as well list in other places (though the DNS have to be pointed to their site and the price in other places is not lower than their own). SH is simply capitalising on the large market they control.

The 'others' you have in mind don't take the risk of registering, renewing and advertising your SUGGESTED names. wink

5 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
fergusen:

The 'others' you have in mind don't take the risk of registering, renewing and advertising your suggested names. wink
Are you sure you are following? The names I listed what are they doing? They don't advertise the names? You've not been seeing the Alter logo with the superman vest in ads? That's not enough or good for you? 10 percent is not better for you? You prefer they register and give you 25 percent than they accept and suggest you register and you get 90 percent? For real? Does this make any sense?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Are you sure you are following? The names I listed what are they doing? They don't advertise the names? You've not been seeing the Alter logo with the superman vest in ads? That's not enough or good for you? 10 percent is not better for you? You prefer they register and give you 25 percent than they accept and suggest you register and you get 90 percent? For real? Does this make any sense?

Sure.
But your argument is muddled up/clumsy. undecided
You're not taking into cognisance the 'smaller' details.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
fergusen:

Sure.
Your argument is muddled up/clumsy. undecided

Not my argument.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Not my argument.
Na you bring matter na

The difference is in the smaller details.
The reason why SH is different from others is in the smaller details.
The reason why you're not satisfied with the explanations given is that you've failed to look at the smaller details.

What are those smaller details? Go back and read (slowly) the responses to your comments.

Are those smaller details enough to warrant SH taking the amount of commission they currently take? They think so. And I also understand why.

5 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2020
fergusen:

Na you bring matter na

The difference is in the smaller details.
The reason why SH is different from others is in the smaller details.
The reason why you're not satisfied with the explanations given is that you've failed to look at the smaller details.

What are those smaller details? Go back and read (slowly) the responses to your comments.
I get it. We all have to agree and fall in line and whoever doesn't is the enemy. That's the point here not issues.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
I get it. We all have to agree and fall in line and whoever doesn't is the enemy. That's the point here not issues.

I sha know say I (fergusen) no dey do herd mentality. undecided grin

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:27pm On Dec 23, 2020
fergusen:

grin grin
I sha no say I no dey do herd mentality. undecided grin
I hope so. I've made enough enemies already. Two is enough.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by fergusen: 5:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
I hope so. I've made enough enemies already. Two is enough.

On a lighter note (I mean it): grin
But you can ask questions too much o. And you also take us back to already discussed topics. And you use 1 whole page discuss some things wey people no dey interested in lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Infact, on the other domaining thread, I skip some of your comments and some others (people) too. lipsrsealed sad grin

You know, if this was the main domaining thread, I wouldn't have joined this discussion. shocked

But don't stop being you. And it's fine to see things differently also. wink

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:49pm On Dec 23, 2020
fergusen:

On a lighter note (I mean it): grin

But you can ask questions too much o. And you also take us back to already discussed topics. And you use 1 whole page discuss some things wey people no dey interested in lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Infact, on the other domaining thread, I skip some of your comments and some others (people) too lipsrsealed sad grin

You know, if this was the main domaining thread, I wouldn't have joined this discussion. shocked

But don't stop being you. And it's fine to see things differently also. wink
Lol. Thanks but I'm beyond distractions. I try not to provoke or insult but I'm not afraid of provoking, thinking differently or fear much. My days of arguing with Logicbwoy, DeepSight, Mr Anony (the greatest mind in the history of this forum, for me) Logic Mind, Plaetton, Cyrax, et all, are over. I'm just hear to make money now.

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. Thanks but I'm beyond distractions. I try not to provoke or insult but I'm not afraid of provoking, thinking differently or fear much. My days of arguing with Logicbwoy, DeepSight, Mr Anony (the greatest mind in the history of this forum, for me) Logic Mind, Plaetton, Cyrax, et all, are over. I'm just hear to make money now
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 5:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. Thanks but I'm beyond distractions. I try not to provoke or insult but I'm not afraid of provoking, thinking differently or fear much. My days of arguing with Logicbwoy, DeepSight, Mr Anony (the greatest mind in the history of this forum, for me) Logic Mind, Plaetton, Cyrax, et all, are over. I'm just hear to make money now.

No need for back and forth. Whichever you're comfortable with, kindly register. It's has never been by force to go into this business neither has SH forced you not to register your names or Alter gave you reasons to choose their marketplace.

Stop unnecessary distractions. People have build houses, travelled abroad, paid school fees and did alot despite the "meager" percentage.

It is business, if you like, you opt in, and if not, kindly, opt out.

5 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
meetme01:

No need for back and forth. Whichever you're comfortable with, kindly register. It's has never been by force to go into this business neither has SH forced you not to register your names or Alter gave you reasons to choose their marketplace.

Stop unnecessary distractions. People have build houses, travelled abroad, paid school fees and did alot despite the "meager" percentage.

It is business, if you like, you opt in, and if not, kindly, opt out.
Unnecessary distractions? I don't like that line but it's your opinion. Just like it's one's choice to opt in or opt out, it is also your choice to ignore a comment.

You don't have to make it seem like I'm the one distracting when your silence wouldn't have created any room.

And when does it even become a distraction? When I respond to a comment or when anyone makes a comment?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by meetme01: 6:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Unnecessary distractions? I don't like that line but it's your opinion. Just like it's one's choice to opt in or opt out, it is also your choice to ignore a comment.

You don't have to make it seem like I'm the one distracting when your silence wouldn't have created any room.

And when does it even become a distraction? When I respond to a comment or when anyone makes a comment?

Now, I agree with what fergusen said. You pick holes and make it a topic while you leave the message.

I'd let it slide and pass

9 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2020
meetme01:

Now, I agree with what fergusen said. You pick holes and make it a topic while you leave the message.

I'd let it slide and pass
It's your choice to agree with anything. It's also mine to disagree. You came with the wind of sentiments and you want to pretend I'm the troublesome one. Look again. What is wrong with the questions I posed you?

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 1:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
Christmas came early, i was surprised because I am still 5 names short

12 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
donsheva:
What is the implication? What happens when you go Gold?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
What is the implication? What happens when you go Gold?

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2020
donsheva:
That's nice. What's the number of names that got you there? How many approved names opens the way for Gold?

Edit: Seen
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by EtimAbasiama(m): 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
@RealMccain thanks alot for you ebook, I've read and understood things I never knew b4 now. You're a good person and God will bless you bro.

More sales to us

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Drella(m): 4:42pm On Dec 24, 2020
Helpful but you also need to check my signature
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 6:44am On Dec 25, 2020
donsheva:

Donsheva baba.... 95 names no be here.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:02am On Dec 25, 2020
I really believed in this name.

3 Likes

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by James39: 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
I really believed in this name.
on SH?
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
James39:
on SH?
Yes.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 3:05am On Dec 26, 2020
95 na small thing o, bosses here get 200 , 400.
TheSTreetman:

Donsheva baba.... 95 names no be here.. grin
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by TheSTreetman: 5:50am On Dec 26, 2020
donsheva:
95 na small thing o, bosses here get 200 , 400.

grin grin anyway, we are praying for sales ooh even with our tiny portfolio.
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by donsheva: 10:25am On Dec 26, 2020
TheSTreetman:

grin grin anyway, we are praying for sales ooh even with our tiny portfolio.

BrandBucket �

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by SuleimanKano(m): 10:51am On Dec 26, 2020
Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by SuleimanKano(m): 10:51am On Dec 26, 2020
SH should kindly accept my suggested names and I did be glad to take 25% commission matter how long it takes for the name to get SOLD.. Different strokes for different folks..

1 Like

Re: Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies by OYENIYIJK: 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2020
Well, Incase you want to sell PAYPAL funds, Check the link in my signature.

Regards

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (142) (Reply)

Sort Codes For Nigerian Banks / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! / What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.