Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown (92496 Views)

Male Sex Worker Shares His Service Rates To Customers In Enugu (Photo, Video) / Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
Correspondent still owe Blessing 1000Naira she even followed government regulation of providing hand sanitizer at her place of business

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Molutex(m): 10:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
Someone's daughter a sex worker coordinator yemiiiii temiiiii is that what u want to do in life.you are leaving this house

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Yanmiriflathead: 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
zinny377:

You are hereby ignored!
cheesy Amaka baby grin
No need to shout too much just send a DM if you're lonely

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by baristeredme: 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
Oo
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Drizzy5001(m): 10:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
kessdivine4all:

That is what that ewedu conehead does often
no mind am
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by KingRabota: 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
You dey mind olofofo
Instead hon go tok say na one fast short time hon go collect. He begin complain of ganja and cheap fukk.
Can you imagine the fucklicant wey no fit mind him business.

Ejelah:
Lol, even price of Toto dey crash
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Idiotmod: 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin
how work? grin
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Simbrixton(m): 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Omo
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Idiotmod: 11:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
Make I even check inmessage maybe I fit see price slash. Conji dey hold me

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by micflo28(m): 11:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
How does it feel dipping your manhood into something that has seen many manhood's. Men do not have dignity because of sex. I rather feel special with one than feel competitive with many
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Chriswalker: 11:11pm On Apr 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by odinga1of: 11:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
KopiteP:

Source: https://punchng.com/lagos-sex-workers-slash-rates-to-attract-customers-despite-lockdown/

Punch and PM news paper like Brothel and Olosho news die.

Their respondents are always patronising this oloshos without doing anything.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by OdefaGirl(f): 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Yawa don gas
Bros.... your guy should have given her the 1k, it's not a big deal since you wasted her time and the manager may be counting it for her.
Sadly as it sounds......so many people doesn't believe that Covid 19 is in Nigeria.... it's high time the NCDC started showing us videos and pictures even if the victims faces are blurred.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
na wa ooo. end time swildren
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Zubyghani: 11:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
Even Olosho dey experience recession. ���[color=#770077][/color][b][/b]
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by domaboy1759: 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hunger is real
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Zubyghani: 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
Eyoanwan1:
Hunger is tearing me apart.please help.
Access
Please I am Co-pleading 5414027017 FCMB. NO FOOD
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
Formularcr7:
Moral of this your story?

Never underestimate the power of a virus

grin
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by luluosas(m): 11:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
Who have ears to hear, let HIM hear the instructions of Proverbs 7:27,regarding patronizing prostitutes. Only fools will not hear instructions.

Proverbs 7 King James Version

1 My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee.

2 Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye.

3 Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart.

4 Say unto wisdom, Thou art my sister; and call understanding thy kinswoman:

5 That they may keep thee from the strange woman, from the stranger which flattereth with her words.

6 For at the window of my house I looked through my casement,

7 And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding,

8 Passing through the street near her corner; and he went the way to her house,

9 In the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night:

10 And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart.

11 (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house:

12 Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.)

13 So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him,

14 I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows.

15 Therefore came I forth to meet thee, diligently to seek thy face, and I have found thee.

16 I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved works, with fine linen of Egypt.

17 I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.

18 Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves.

19 For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey:

20 He hath taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed.

21 With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.

22 He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;

23 Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.

24 Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.

25 Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.

26 For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.

27 HER HOUSE (vagina) IS THE WAY TO HELL (fire), GOING DOWN TO THE CHAMBERS OF DEATH
emphasis mine.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by doctore212(m): 11:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
No wonder my regular Olosho collected 1500 for TDB. But she also charged me 300 extra for face mask Adnan sanitizer.

Well, wetin I go do naa. Na to manage her hold body.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by West2019(m): 11:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lagos state should pls ban for prostitution hotel pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.