Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,801 members, 7,915,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:02 PM

COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown (92664 Views)

Male Sex Worker Shares His Service Rates To Customers In Enugu (Photo, Video) / Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Justiceleague1: 11:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
Paxxcarl:
easy to spot an idiot

I tell you and a very big one at that...he's so insecure in his entire life.

Btw,see those sexy legs he's making jest of,dem no born am well to befriend those sexy ladies,they are not his mates...his mates are selling pepper at the market lolsssssss. grin grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Justiceleague1: 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:

Rule 2

What a shame lolsssssss

grin grin
Sifia pains lolsssssss grin grin

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by brownemmanuel43(m): 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dis reporter get luck say na only blessing grab if not wahala for dey. Just enter olosho dormot u go reason am die
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by poison63: 11:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
wow!!! very good, I expected this long time ago, I think this is the time to count census.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
Good riddance to bad rubbishcheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by YorubaPrince: 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
90% of all ashawo wey dey 9ja na igbo... the rest na Edo. grin

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Nweike190(m): 11:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
babseg:
OP I guessed that you are very happy because this new discount, reason you are to post on Nairaland grin grin grin

Of course....hand sanitizer... For sex... grin
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by pahoehoe: 11:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
Which man, in his right senses, will meet a sex worker during this covid-19 pandemic? Meanwhile, click on the links on my signature to know how you will make millions of naira from Ibeju Lekki plots of land.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Coolgent(m): 12:08am On Apr 30, 2020
Share if your believe this reporter, otherwise like
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Wronggee(m): 12:22am On Apr 30, 2020
He run the two olosho sef grin grin... E kw fit swear ooo
Nelsonnwagbo:
Op oya swear say las las u knw Bleep any olosho ?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by saajus: 12:24am On Apr 30, 2020
Jesus, how can a lady value herself 1k Naira. That's disgusting

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Bakrabas: 12:24am On Apr 30, 2020
Norphiee:
Hmmmmmn...it is well

Engineer Nafisat
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 30, 2020
Bakrabas:

Engineer Nafisat

Lol
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Phyde: 12:30am On Apr 30, 2020
budaatum:
Coronavirus has created an abundance of product being chased by too little money because clients are on lockdown at home with their wives.

Who knew life was more important than ashewo toto?

Very true, this is the best period to have some cash in reserve incase of distress auction of properties. Money is king.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Benjamin4388(m): 12:40am On Apr 30, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Anyone who parts the thighs of a prostitute is not wise. He who puts his penis inside a harlot lacks self respect.

What are the qualities of a prostitute?..I want to just understand something..please I want to know if it applicable to only those who stay in brothels

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by emperorsversion(m): 12:49am On Apr 30, 2020
Mbataku96:
When this Corona is done and dusted, I will escape from this zoo country

bro I can't wait too oo
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Rejoicing(f): 12:50am On Apr 30, 2020
Seriously, serious
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Bakrabas: 12:54am On Apr 30, 2020
Norphiee:

Lol

How's it going How's lockdown out there?
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by ScotMisile: 1:01am On Apr 30, 2020
Coronavirus no dey anywhere,” she asserted confidently. “I wan carry am sef if hin dey. No virus fit infect me because God made it clear that my body is not for the devil; it is not for sickness. It is for Him.”

This one weak me.....Pastor Prostitute....
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Sikpa04(m): 1:03am On Apr 30, 2020
LEUN ENTERPRISES

We produce the best solar panels & Inverters in Nigeria.

Our products are tested and trusted.

Durability ✓
Affordable ✓
Long lasting ✓
Design✓

We also do nationwide delivery.

#Stayhome #Staysafe
Trust LEUN for the best!!

Contact me now on WhatsApp;
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Bravewarrior1: 1:05am On Apr 30, 2020
Dm me on Whatsapp 09020842140

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by PropertyBuying(f): 1:05am On Apr 30, 2020
babseg:
OP I guessed that you are very happy because this new discount, reason you have to post this on Nairaland grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Daboomb: 1:14am On Apr 30, 2020
.....the National Coordinator, Nigeria Sex Workers Association, Amaka Enemo, said sex workers in the country had suspended activities...

Amaka! Amaka!! Amaka Enemo!!!, why now?
Name Checkers Association, Over!
You should have changed you name to Amina or Iyabo grin grin

BTW, buy one, get three should not be by Oloshos alone, it should extend to other spheres of business, like Internet, Electricity, Food, Clothings, etc.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Happyfela(m): 1:15am On Apr 30, 2020
Story story. You for say at this time. Over wise
TheEffective:
shocked

Anyone who parts the thighs of a prostitute is not wise. He who puts his penis inside a harlot lacks self respect.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Daboomb: 1:21am On Apr 30, 2020
Mbataku96:
When this Corona is done and dusted, I will escape from this zoo country

I wish you had escaped to America ealier.... with over 60,000 dead and still counting (I am predi-suspecting over 100,000, before December cry ) ) grin undecided
Some of you dont know the Grace God gave you, for remaining in this Nigeria, go and ask the family of dead Nigerians in NewYork and Maryland, l know of five, on first hand basis.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Bonebreaker(m): 1:28am On Apr 30, 2020
Look at that one wearing yellow shorts sef
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Daboomb: 1:31am On Apr 30, 2020
micflo28:
How does it feel dipping your manhood into something that has seen many manhood's. Men do not have dignity because of sex. I rather feel special with one than feel competitive with many

This question has been baffling me since l was a Youth, 16yrs upwards!
I wont even allow a fellow guy to sleep by my side and his body touch mine, it revolts me so much, not to talk of splashing inside the same Semen Pot! Jeeze, it wont happen in a million years, not even on my dead body!

And again, l wonder why is it that guys patronize "Professional Oloshos"?
Is it that they can toast a lady and lay her within a week? Is it that they lack self confidence?
I wont say it has anything to do with being handsome or Poor because l have seen both categories of people patronising Oloshos.

Just imagine one disease infested guys fcuks an Olosho and you a supposedly clean, hygenic and decent guy stick your Prick into the same shitty cunt that the other guy deposited his semen! shocked shocked angry
You really have to have an astonishingly high level of disrespect for yourself and your own body, to sleep with a prostitute.
I think the greatest form of the disrespect is that which somebody heaps on him or herself

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Daboomb: 1:43am On Apr 30, 2020
jericco1:
How do people enjoy sex with a total stranger undecided

I dont think one can call it sex, it is sheer copulation, like Dogs and bitches do on the street!
No self respecting man will do something like that, las las, masturbate in your privacy! (Not propagating such, though)

BTW, that stingy newspaper Correspondent should have at least dashed Blessing #1,000 for her time wasted in having the discussion, next time you waste the time of an Ashawo, expect she will pour puss-wash water on your face. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by enemyofprogress: 1:45am On Apr 30, 2020
No wonder I have not bean seeing funjosh here again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Found This When I Checked My Girlfriend's Inbox! I'm Heartbroken! / Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) / What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.