Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,393 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:10 AM

COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown (92553 Views)

Male Sex Worker Shares His Service Rates To Customers In Enugu (Photo, Video) / Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by samsung007(m): 1:45am On Apr 30, 2020
So in summary,olosho get association?

nothing wey adele no go see for the other side �����
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by enemyofprogress: 1:47am On Apr 30, 2020
saajus:
Jesus, how can a lady value herself 1k Naira. That's disgusting
500 naira dey till day break and she go do you well well with better styles and ringtones
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by LoveEditor: 2:09am On Apr 30, 2020
PRACTICAL STEPS TO EFFECTIVELY START AND GROW A BUSINESS, PLUS THE 5 TESTED AND PROVEN STRATEGIES ON HOW TO RAISE CAPITAL FOR A BUSINESS(NIGERIA).

Starting a lucrative business is one way to be able to live a financially free life, However, being able to know the type of lucrative business to start, effectively able to grow the business and raising the capital to finance the business are some major challenges most entrepreneurs and SME's are faced with.

Are you an entrepreneur, SME's or you are planning to start a new business, Participate in this FREE TRAINING AIMED AT HELPING Entrepreneurs,Small business owners, SME's Know

- HOW TO COME UP WITH A LUCRATIVE BUSINESS IDEA(S)
- 8 PRACTICAL STEPS TO SUCCESSFULLY START AND GROW A NEW BUSINESS
- 5 TESTED AND PROVEN CHANNELS ON "HOW TO RAISE CAPITAL FOR A BUSINESS

Join the WhatsApp group, To participate CLICK THE LINK BELOW...

https://shortreporter299711600./2020/04/29/practical-steps-to-effectively-start-and-grow-a-business-plus-the-5-tested-and-proven-strategies-on-how-to-raise-capital-for-a-businessnigeria/
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Mazda231: 3:00am On Apr 30, 2020
I will create a fully verified Nigerian business PayPal account for you that can send and receive without vpn

For just a Token DM if interested check my signature to contact me via WhatsAp
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by ladyachims(f): 3:07am On Apr 30, 2020
Nelsonnwagbo:
Op oya swear say las las u knw Bleep any olosho ?
nor mind am.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by liquidfaya: 3:29am On Apr 30, 2020
Digmygold:

You dey reason well.
Ubunja loves corona vagina. Any vagina will do. cheesy

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by liquidfaya: 3:31am On Apr 30, 2020
Digmygold:
Ubunja wives. Lol. Corona virus hoes.

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by liquidfaya: 3:34am On Apr 30, 2020
Digmygold:
Ubunja wives. Lol. Corona virus hoes.
Go to your evening newspaper

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by IJOBA2: 3:34am On Apr 30, 2020
Norphiee:
Hmmmmmn...it is well
HAVE THEY REALLY SLASHED THEIR PRICE
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Sinerman: 4:52am On Apr 30, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Anyone who parts the thighs of a prostitute is not wise. He who puts his penis inside a harlot lacks self respect.

90% of girls are harlots
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:53am On Apr 30, 2020
josen16322:
whether good or bad women must chop not men dis time around grin grin

PUNCH correspondent NA REGULAR CUSTOMER OOOOO

1K FOR SHORT TIME SOME WOMEN DEY TRY
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:54am On Apr 30, 2020
Nweike190:

Of course....hand sanitizer... For sex... grin

YES NA AFTER HAND SANITIZER NO NEED FOR CONDOM AGAIN SEF

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by kalufelix(m): 5:02am On Apr 30, 2020
TheEffective:
shocked

Anyone who parts the thighs of a prostitute is not wise. He who puts his penis inside a harlot lacks self respect.
Wetin this one dey yarn??

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by tete7000(m): 5:05am On Apr 30, 2020
God don suffer no be small. See how everyone dey involve am in their illegal matter.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by MetaPhysical: 5:19am On Apr 30, 2020
the National Coordinator[/b. , Nigeria Sex Workers Association, [b]Amaka Enemo , said sex workers in the country had suspended activities.

A p i m p!
grin

Ibo Amaka!

Imhotep
Itooworwor
Legendhero
Lzaa

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 30, 2020
somwthing wey some go collect 500Naora to do for mushin
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by watchindelta(m): 5:43am On Apr 30, 2020
At least the well don rest for now!
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Hashiva: 5:43am On Apr 30, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by LegendHero(m): 5:44am On Apr 30, 2020
MetaPhysical:

A p i m p!
grin

Ibo Amaka!

Imhotep
Itooworwor
Legendhero
Lzaa

Na dem. Amaka is the oga patapata for every ashewo in Nigeria.

At least they are doing promo for Covid-19. Na buy one get 2 free now!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Aystarz: 5:51am On Apr 30, 2020
jericco1:
How do people enjoy sex with a total stranger undecided

It's not really about enjoyment. Some men just wanna pump, pour and pass.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Taywon: 5:52am On Apr 30, 2020
Zubyghani:

Please I am Co-pleading 5414027017 FCMB. NO FOOD

@Hungerbad should have been in the position to help you guys.... Unfortunately he is no more... Very soon i will continue with his legacy.
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Truthbites: 6:14am On Apr 30, 2020
Last last,the reporter doke one of them. See the way the thing ended..yeye reporter
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Menikki31: 6:26am On Apr 30, 2020
Wherever you are in nigeria we hear people are unemployed but they still survive that is because some got information that others dont have .
The internet is filled with high grossing companies with strong financial bases that they pay individuals a token to accomplish simple task online am here to register and teach u five of those avenues i partake in and are very reliable.
Interested?....call or whatsapp +37259620577
Or 09029681340
Requirement :N1000(ebook inclusive)
Goodluck the choice is entirely yours
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Gbagbuo247: 7:21am On Apr 30, 2020
No reason am, Op fit collect one mouth low key
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by afecgivers: 7:36am On Apr 30, 2020
KopiteP:

Source: https://punchng.com/lagos-sex-workers-slash-rates-to-attract-customers-despite-lockdown/

Oloso are not humans and those men patronizing them are demons. I wonder how men sleep with women that sleeps with more than 15men a day. Any girl with more than 2 boy friends is a turn off for me talkless oloso. Oloso f**kers i hail una. (Thank God I'm too jealous)

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:41am On Apr 30, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
grin
gringrin LMAO...Did you slash prices too??
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 30, 2020
Even the reporters are very stingy. You took a girl in, even if you don't want to engage her in the act can't you give her at least something before leaving? Nigeria jaga jaga

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by cezarman(m): 7:51am On Apr 30, 2020
Norphiee:

Lol...if you think so

He'll fvck you oh!

Na Yoruba demon...
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Femzaremz(m): 7:58am On Apr 30, 2020
doctore212:
No wonder my regular Olosho collected 1500 for TDB. But she also charged me 300 extra for face mask Adnan sanitizer.

Well, wetin I go do naa. Na to manage her hold body.
bros for where abeg?
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by Oluwademilade: 7:58am On Apr 30, 2020
Old news
Re: COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown by kingkhaleed: 8:25am On Apr 30, 2020
Nothing we no go see for this covid 19 period

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless / Identity Of UK Prison Officer Filmed Having Sex With Inmate Revealed (pix) / Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.