Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,268 members, 7,881,029 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:07 AM

Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed (8112 Views)

Nigeria: Mubarak Bala Appears In Court For First Time In 644 Days / Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere / Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by PervertProphet: 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
lekanolas:
Kano born humanist, Mubarak Bala is facing calls for his execution after comparing Pastor TB Joshua with Prophet Muhammad

Mubarak had on his Facebook post while Muslims are observing Ramadan said in haussa language, ” There is no difference between Prophet TB Joshua of Lagos and Prophet Muhammad of Saudi Arabia, our own Nigeria is even better that he was not a terrorist. ”

The controversial post sparked a frenzy of responses from Muslims across the world.

Insulting the Prophet is considered blasphemous in Islam, and is a crime punishable by death.

In one response to Bala’s post, a twitter account with name @adambako7 said the man have to be killed, in the court of shari'a not even prosecuted.

Another twitter user, Dantabawa with the username @UmmarFaruk, noted that if Bala he is allowed to roam in the streets with zero charges, others like him will come up with yet again such an action!. He added that Bala has forfeited his life by his words and action.

"He must be punished according to Islamic Shari'ah law. If you feel hurt about it, then go to HELL for all we care!, " wrote another twitter handle with the name, Za Camalisticality @Camalistic

Some clerics in Kano have called in charge of issuing religious edicts in the kingdom issued a statement calling Bala"an apostate" and an "infidel," and have demanded that he be tried in court.

Muslims have begun to sign a petition online asking Facebook to block Bala on the social media platform.

Over a thousand Muslims have already signed the petition.

A recent posting thanked those who have already signed for their support and calls for even more recruits.

'We need you to work harder. The prophet deserves more respect," said one of those who have already signed the petition.

Mubarak Bala was born as a Muslim in Kano but converted to Humanist in 2014 and since then he has been writing provocative stuff against Prophet Muhammad on his Facebook page and also annoying Muslims.
http://newsday.com.ng/kanos-humanist-mubarak-bala-faces-death-calls-after-comparing-tb-joshua-with-prophet-muhammad/

·

The way these Headslamming Taqiyyists fight for their Pedophile Prophet Muhammad is alarming oh!

Seeds of Satan.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو النُّعْمَانِ، مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْفَضْلِ حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ زَيْدٍ، عَنْ أَيُّوبَ، عَنْ عِكْرِمَةَ، قَالَ أُتِيَ عَلِيٌّ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ بِزَنَادِقَةٍ فَأَحْرَقَهُمْ فَبَلَغَ ذَلِكَ ابْنَ عَبَّاسٍ فَقَالَ لَوْ كُنْتُ أَنَا لَمْ أُحْرِقْهُمْ لِنَهْىِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَلَقَتَلْتُهُمْ لِقَوْلِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ مَنْ بَدَّلَ دِينَهُ فَاقْتُلُوهُ ‏"
Narrated `Ikrima:

Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to `Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn `Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Sahih al-Bukhari 6922
In-book : Book 88, Hadith 5
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 9, Book 84, Hadith 57  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

3 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by Stephenomozzy(m): 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
0m0nnakoda:
I ..

I'm one of them by belief, but I'm neutral in my submission in this context. While I'll plead for leniency on Mubarak, I still maintain my stand that his action was uncalled for, and a misuse and abuse of his right of expression. I'll advice him to apologise for his action.

The laws of our land are directly or indirectly inspired by moral laws, with which if you look at the action, his act already breaks the law.

Philosophical: Laws have certain limitations to them and that's how the society curtails excesses and misuse of same laws. Freedom is seen as absolute, but we all know that there's no absoluteness of freedom.

The accused should plead and appeal, at least for the sake of orderliness.
Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by PervertProphet: 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
southniyikaye:
IamMichael see I will like to see how much of a freethinker /atheist you are, why not insult Muslims more on Facebook and Twitter then I will gladly be a freethinker yoo

That coward can't try it. Na only for Christianity dem dey flex muscle. Half of all he copies from some links are lies. He was exposed recently on one of lying topic where he said that Mithras was reinvented as Jesus. All lies.

See what Muslims will do to him.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو النُّعْمَانِ، مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْفَضْلِ حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ زَيْدٍ، عَنْ أَيُّوبَ، عَنْ عِكْرِمَةَ، قَالَ أُتِيَ عَلِيٌّ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ بِزَنَادِقَةٍ فَأَحْرَقَهُمْ فَبَلَغَ ذَلِكَ ابْنَ عَبَّاسٍ فَقَالَ لَوْ كُنْتُ أَنَا لَمْ أُحْرِقْهُمْ لِنَهْىِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَلَقَتَلْتُهُمْ لِقَوْلِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏‏‏

Narrated `Ikrima:

Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to `Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn `Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Sahih al-Bukhari 6922
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 9, Book 84, Hadith 57  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari
Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by DCmonster: 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
The guy is right both Prophets, but Mohammed was a terrorist that's just the difference. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by Pious101: 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
Susu888:
i

My guy don't tlk wht you don't understand.
What wrong did muslims did to him? Though he became an atheist (nd surely its btwn him nd his creator) no one asked him to stay in kano. He should have relocated if he didn't like it in kano/naija. Though he was an atheist his family still treated him as their own only a skirmish with his father but no one harmed him. He got many threats but he wasn't harmed because his family was influential so they still sheltered him.... if it was someone from a poor background he would have been old news by now.

The thing is he uttered his foolishness knowingly so let him bear the consequences of his words. He is a full grown man not a child. Did he had to insult the prophet (pbuh)?? He could have simply relocated to where he will practice his atheism/humanity or whtever without fracas. He went looking for trouble and he got a hand full... even his family will struggle to free him out of this one.

Before the hypocrites start with the barrage of insults... kindly avoid insulting my religion or the prophet Mohammed peace be upon him.

Oh nd i know his elder blood sister nd a few others from his family members on a personal level so i know what i am saying.
let me get something cleared...did Muhammed actually prescribe death sentence as a punishment to anyone that insult him?
Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by 0m0nnakoda: 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

I'm one of them by belief, but I'm neutral in my submission in this context. While I'll plead for leniency on Mubarak, I still maintain my stand that his action was uncalled for, and a misuse and abuse of his right of expression. I'll advice him to apologise for his action.

The laws of our land are directly or indirectly inspired by moral laws, with which if you look at the action, his act already breaks the law.

Philosophical: Laws have certain limitations to them and that's how the society curtails excesses and misuse of same laws. Freedom is seen as absolute, but we all know that there's no absoluteness of freedom.

The accused should plead and appeal, at least for the sake of orderliness.
I am sorry you are rambling.
It is important to test the limits of free speech let the courts decide.

My thing is what applies to HIM MUST apply to Muslims and Christians who seem to have a right to call people Kafir,Unbelievers etc.
To callmpeoples deities IDOLS and their icons charms
Laws are about principles so if he is convicted a principle and precedent would be established and that would apply to EVERYONE

You cannot go around saying those who don't believe in God are fools without consequences

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by edoairways: 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
As a bonafide igboman from Anambra State I believe it is wrong to use derogatory and inflammatory words on religious matyrs and saints. I believe that the day we Christians begin to respect Prophet Mohammed like Muslims respect Jesus Christ NIGERIA will be a better place.
Is the accused a Christian, Jew or atheist?
Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by edoairways: 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
JAMO84:
That guy should not be killed for this, but he cannot be allowed to continue posting miserable things like this.

If any lunatic lives in the middle of millions of Muslims and had the gut to insult our holy prophet, his safety cannot be guaranteed.

All these hypocrites Christians supporting that idiot, we saw how you all went ballistic on Netflix when it planned to release a movie that portrays Jesus as gay. You people are only Democrats when Islam is being denigrated.

I AM DONE TALKING
I doubt if your acclaimed hypocrite Christians supports his actions.Yanmiriflathead is a Christian and he condemns Bala's action however it doesn't warrant death sentence from a supposedly religion of peace. Criticism, bashing and outcast is more than enough instead of death. The supposedly Christians condemned the action of Netflix but they didn't threatened death

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by Stephenomozzy(m): 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
0m0nnakoda:

I am sorry you are rambling.
It is important to test the limits of free speech let the courts decide.

My thing is what applies to HIM MUST apply to Muslims and Christians who seem to have a right to call people Kafir,Unbelievers etc.
To callmpeoples deities IDOLS and their icons charms
Laws are about principles so if he is convicted a principle and precedent would be established and that would apply to EVERYONE

You cannot go around saying those who don't believe in God are fools without consequences

Oga swerve. I'm in no debate with you. You're repeating everything you've said in your previous mentions. You don't have to agree with my thoughts, and obviously your freedom of expression allows you to say I'm rambling. My freedom of association allows me to say, get out of my mentions!

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by Tolani0167(m): 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
What has your aforementioned religion given to us especially Africa. See China �� today is buying up nations in Africa because they can not pay back the loan borrowed from China, yet China has no religion that is why I subscribed to the maxim that says religion is the opium of the people. Please look for the meaning of the “word “ opium then you will know why he said that.
Stephenomozzy:

Are there no peaceful Muslims just as there are peaceful Christians?

Are there no extremist Christians as there are extremist Muslims?

It is wrong for people to attack another person's belief. And even when you find a new belief system, hold on to it and do not laud it over others spitefully.
Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by Stephenomozzy(m): 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
Tolani0167:
What has your aforementioned religion given to us especially Africa. See China �� today is buying up nations in Africa because they can not pay back the loan borrowed from China, yet China has no religion that is why I subscribed to the maxim that says religion is the opium of the people. Please look for the meaning of the “word “ opium then you will know why he said that.

Read my submission again, this time very slowly. Also read the statement I replied to. Then quote me within that context.

Can you deduce my religion from those few words? Or you just assume that I'm the one that fits into your reply?
Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by Susu888(m): 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
Pious101:
let me get something cleared...did Muhammed actually prescribe death sentence as a punishment to anyone that insult him?

No on the contrary he didn't take insults on his self as a big deal... so many bedouins harmed him with actions and words but his feedback was always that of kindness and forgiveness. He (pbuh) only got upset when God's commands were being trespassed. He was the most kind/merciful human being.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by Pious101: 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Susu888:

No on the contrary he didn't take insults on his self as a big deal... so many bedouins harmed him with actions and words but his feedback was always that of kindness and forgiveness. He (pbuh) only got upset when God's commands were being trespassed. He was the most kind/merciful human being.
if that is d case, is it not better for his followers to thread same part instead of choosing to kill someone that does that ? Am sure a Muslims life is meant to reflect the life style of Muhammed. Forgive my ignorance incase if that's not how it should be

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by 0m0nnakoda: 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
kissy
Stephenomozzy:

Oga swerve. I'm in no debate with you. You're repeating everything you've said in your previous mentions. You don't have to agree with my thoughts, and obviously your freedom of expression allows you to say I'm rambling. My freedom of association allows me to say, get out of my mentions!

Cheers
Shut up you are rambling

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by Stephenomozzy(m): 7:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
grin

Retard! Lol
Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by IamMichael(m): 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
southniyikaye:
IamMichael see I will like to see how much of a freethinker /atheist you are, why not insult Muslims more on Facebook and Twitter then I will gladly be a freethinker yoo
Going on Facebook to insult someone or a group of people or any religion at all is not something someone with a common sense will do.

But, as someone without common sense, it's understandable that insulting other people comes naturally to you.

In this Nairaland, I have mentioned your moniker on few occasions, but never for once have i insulted you. But, all I see is you going around the religious section on Nairaland and embarrassing yourself with your insults thinking it's me you are insulting.
It's no wonder you believe that i should go and insult others so that you will know how much of a freethinker i am. Look at your line of thoughts bro, you are a disgrace to humanity. Your life is filled with so much virulent negative biles, you are blinded by your own bigotry and self-imposed mental deterioration.
You should be ashamed of yourself!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
Q
Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
IamMichael:

Going on Facebook to insult someone or a group of people or any religion at all is not something someone with a common sense will do.

But, as someone without common sense, it's understandable that insulting other people comes naturally to you.

In this Nairaland, I have mentioned your moniker on few occasions, but never for once have i insulted you. But, all I see is you going around the religious section on Nairaland and embarrassing yourself with your insults thinking it's me you are insulting.
It's no wonder you believe that i should go and insult others so that you will know how much of a freethinker i am. Look at your line of thoughts bro, you are a disgrace to humanity. Your life is filled with so much virulent negative biles, you are blinded by your own bigotry and self-imposed mental deterioration.
You should be ashamed of yourself!!!
now you sound extremely pained and you can't even hide it.
I would have love you to copy the nonsense you wrote on your thread on Twitter and let's see the outcome you fool..
Am giving you a tip of the medicine you give people and you are already vibrating like a convulsing castrated goat.
Wow, you ignoramus will go on creating and looking for what doesn't concern you.
If you are a free thinker, why not create topic on your ways and let people like you reason with you on it?
Why must you lots keep creating topics on Christian and Muslim?
Do same trash on ig and Twitter or Facebook and let's see the outcome.
It's on faceless forums that dogs like you have teeth to bite.
You started the quoting thing, you just messed with the wrong person.
Expect more mentions.
Insulting me won't do bro, I already grow a thick skin for that.
Shey o NI o stupid ni

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by Susu888(m): 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
Pious101:
if that is d case, is it not better for his followers to thread same part instead of choosing to kill someone that does that ? Am sure a Muslims life is meant to reflect the life style of Muhammed. Forgive my ignorance incase if that's not how it should be

No you're on point, evry muslim strives to live his life as a reflection of the prophet's life but we as followers of his message cannot stand by and watch his name and image abused without repercussions to avoid God's wrath. But to make it clear to you no where in his teachings did he call for the death of people who committed blasphemy nd even up till now that some ignorant and hardline muslims kill people for blasphemy its not with islam's backing. The person who commits blasphemy should be cautioned nd called to order, he can only be killed if he caused bodily harm to fellow muslims.

Some scholars agree that such people should be flogged or banished from living amongst muslims. A few others though do go with the death sentence[b][/b] IF [b][/b]he caused harm to others.

Islam is really not a religion of violence... the misinterpretations of its teachings and misinformations added to the ignorant nd extremist ways of some muslims make others attach such to islam.

You can make your own research but be cautious of false sites and islamophobic people on social media who tend to spread falsehoods nd twisted understandings about islam.

Lastly : thank you for your civil manner in enquiring about my religion.

2 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by PervertProphet: 7:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
NairalandDoctor:
Bala was killed this morning in kano.

By hisbah according to a close source.

But yet to conform it bala has been my friend for over 10 years he always come to my place at unguwan rimi Kaduna, I called him when he wrote the post to drop it down that he may be put to death by just that statement but his response was Dr if my death will bring freedom to others and change the narrative of the North regarding religion so be it.

I have called Leo and what he said to me was bala was taken to know for judgement and he send me the number of the police pro Frank Mba and the pro confirm that bala is not in Kaduna but kano and the Kaduna state government and the sultan Emerate of sokoto and Jibiwis are the logger head of this action please lets desist from breaking Common tradition no point in trying to prove religious fallout.

Please confirm for us that Bala is still alive?

I am heartbroken that you said he has been killed.
Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by PervertProphet: 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

He that enters into a dancing competition with a mad man, is no better than the mad man.

Wisdom, Bro, Wisdom, differentiates us from them.

Hadith

Narrated `Ikrima:

Sahih al-Bukhari 6922
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 9, Book 84, Hadith 57
Sahih Bukhari

Everyone needs to come together against Islam. I pity all these Atheists/Humanists/LGBT crew, etcetera that are always attacking Christianity. The real problem is Islam.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by PervertProphet: 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
southniyikaye:
not practicing a religion is not bad, it is a free world, but coming back to demean such religion is bad. If you don't like eating fish, then go for beef.
Why must you start wasting fishes just because you don't like it?

Just look at you in 2020 trying to justify Islam's madness against free speech and humanity.

Just read what you wrote there.

Most of you are just pretending. No difference between you people and the ones doing jihad.
Just look at your mindset.

3 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by PervertProphet: 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
Susu888:

No you're on point, evry muslim strives to live his life as a reflection of the prophet's life but we as followers of his message cannot stand by and watch his name and image abused without repercussions to avoid God's wrath. But to make it clear to you no where in his teachings did he call for the death of people who committed blasphemy nd even up till now that some ignorant and hardline muslims kill people for blasphemy its not with islam's backing. The person who commits blasphemy should be cautioned nd called to order, he can only be killed if he caused bodily harm to fellow muslims.

Some scholars agree that such people should be flogged or banished from living amongst muslims. A few others though do go with the death sentence[b][/b] IF [b][/b]he caused harm to others.

Islam is really not a religion of violence... the misinterpretations of its teachings and misinformations added to the ignorant nd extremist ways of some muslims make others attach such to islam.

You can make your own research but be cautious of false sites and islamophobic people on social media who tend to spread falsehoods nd twisted understandings about islam.

Lastly : thank you for your civil manner in enquiring about my religion.

Taqiyya at work.

We have got much proof.
When you are ready. Let me know
This is small snippet.

Hadith

Narrated `Ikrima:

Sahih al-Bukhari 6922
Sahih Bukhari

Everyone needs to come together against Islam. I pity all these Atheists/Humanists/LGBT crew, etcetera that are always attacking Christianity. The real problem is Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by PervertProphet: 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
edoairways:

I doubt if your acclaimed hypocrite Christians supports his actions.Yanmiriflathead is a Christian and he condemns Bala's action however it doesn't warrant death sentence from a supposedly religion of peace. Criticism, bashing and outcast is more than enough instead of death. The supposedly Christians condemned the action of Netflix but they didn't threatened death

Hahahaha.

Mad Taqiyyist.

You are a Muslim.
Yanmiriflathead is a Muslim.
You think any Christian believes that clown is a Christian. You are the one operating both monikers.

Hadith

Narrated `Ikrima:

Sahih al-Bukhari 6922
Sahih Bukhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by Stephenomozzy(m): 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
PervertProphet:

Brother,
The evil of any religion is only amplified by our desire for evil. What we need is to unite against the evil in society that has belittled the love and humanity in us.

Almost all religions have verses in it's Holy book that can be exploited by people with extremist tendencies to commit attrocities.

We need to UNITE against Evil, not a set of doctrine

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by Ojiofor: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
Islam means peace but ehm ehm he must die.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by Susu888(m): 7:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
PervertProphet:

Taqiyya at work.

We have got much proof.
When you are ready. Let me know
This is small snippet.

Hadith

Narrated `Ikrima:

Sahih al-Bukhari 6922
Sahih Bukhari

Zanadiqa : means a group of atheist in arabic but in the hadith its not just any atheist, its talking about people who where muslims then suddenly claimed atheist nd denied God's existence. Not just someone who never believed in islam because he is not held to account in the sharia.

We are talking about blasphemy nd you're tlking about atheism.

No were was it mentioned that a blasphemous person be killed. Because even non muslims comit blasphemy nd so you cannot kill them but avoid their dueling areas. However, atheism's consequence is death but not right away there are laid down rules for such.(that's another topic) you see even when atheism's consequence is death it has to be that you convert to islam first then renounce for it to carry the death sentence. As for someone who was not a Muslim how can islamic ruling be applied on you? You understand me?

There is no atheism in islam only renunciation because simply not believing in God all at once won't make anyone carry a weapon nd try to kill you. You first have to convert to islam then if you renounce after wards you're held liable.

I said it time nd again ,its misinformations nd social media characters such as yourself that mislead people with regards to islam and its teachings.

Do you even know what taqiyah means?
Nd which sect of islam practices it?
Sunnis don't have such thing as taqiyah... kindly explore about Islam before you label it. Media has frightened you all to the bones that anything islam is danger to you. undecided find other ways to deal with what you cannot understand... instead of being afraid of it why don't you learn more about it to enlighten yourself nd destroy the fear?
Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by 0m0nnakoda: 8:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
southniyikaye:
not practicing a religion is not bad, it is a free world, but coming back to demean such religion is bad. If you don't like eating fish, then go for beef.
Why must you start wasting fishes just because you don't like it?
But it is ok to demean atheists by Islam?

This is the principle you must understand
The right to say there is no God is equal to the right to say there is God.
If a Muslim has a right to call atheists Kafir

Atheists have equal right to do the corollary.
Just as you can talk of Blasphemy against Islam
An atheist can talk of blasphemy against Atheism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by PervertProphet: 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2020
Susu888:

Zanadiqa : means a group of atheist in arabic but in the hadith its not just any atheist, its talking about people who where muslims then suddenly claimed atheist nd denied God's existence. Not just someone who never believed in islam because he is not held to account in the sharia.

We are talking about blasphemy nd you're tlking about atheism.

No were was it mentioned that a blasphemous person be killed. Because even non muslims comit blasphemy nd so you cannot kill them but avoid their dueling areas. However, atheism's consequence is death but not right away there are laid down rules for such.(that's another topic) you see even when atheism's consequence is death it has to be that you convert to islam first then renounce for it to carry the death sentence. As for someone who was not a Muslim how can islamic ruling be applied on you? You understand me?

There is no atheism in islam only renunciation because simply not believing in God all at once won't make anyone carry a weapon nd try to kill you. You first have to convert to islam then if you renounce after wards you're held liable.

I said it time nd again ,its misinformations nd social media characters such as yourself that mislead people with regards to islam and its teachings.

Do you even know what taqiyah means?
Nd which sect of islam practices it?
Sunnis don't have such thing as taqiyah... kindly explore about Islam before you label it. Media has frightened you all to the bones that anything islam is danger to you. undecided find other ways to deal with what you cannot understand... instead of being afraid of it why don't you learn more about it to enlighten yourself nd destroy the fear?

It doesn't surprise me anymore of the ignorance of Muslims of their own books and terrible attempts at telling lies. Nobody, they have to compensate their inefficiency by killing or silencing others.

Just read what you wrote up there and see if it made sense to even you. It's like an Atheist telling Muslims that there is no Islam religion that everyone is born an Atheist and when you dispute. He justifies it by death. That is basically what you have done with Islam in your explanation. You have basically reaffirmed what Islam does best which is no one is free to believe what they want to believe especially for Muslims. Death is to be visited on any who says he or she is an Atheist or Ex-muslim.

You also lied a very big fat lie about no case of blasphemous people killed in Islam. I know you don't know of your Murderous Blasphemer Prophet Muhammad asking 2 of his followers to go kill a Jewish Man who he claimed had insulted/blasphemed/harmed himself, Muhammad. He engineered a plan where the man was deceived by his 2 followers telling lies as Muslims are known and murdering the man in cold blood.

Let me see the next lie you will tell again. I still have more. This is a SAHIH AUTHENTIC Hadith.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، قَالَ عَمْرٌو سَمِعْتُ جَابِرَ بْنَ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ـ رضى الله عنهما ـ يَقُولُ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ مَنْ لِكَعْبِ بْنِ الأَشْرَفِ فَإِنَّهُ آذَى اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"

‏‏‏ فَقَالَ مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ مَسْلَمَةَ أَنَا‏‏ فَأَتَاهُ فَقَالَ أَرَدْنَا أَنْ تُسْلِفَنَا وَسْقًا أَوْ وَسْقَيْنِ‏‏ فَقَالَ ارْهَنُونِي نِسَاءَكُمْ‏‏ قَالُوا كَيْفَ نَرْهَنُكَ نِسَاءَنَا، وَأَنْتَ أَجْمَلُ الْعَرَبِ قَالَ فَارْهَنُونِي أَبْنَاءَكُمْ‏‏ قَالُوا كَيْفَ نَرْهَنُ أَبْنَاءَنَا فَيُسَبُّ أَحَدُهُمْ، فَيُقَالُ رُهِنَ بِوَسْقٍ أَوْ وَسْقَيْنِ هَذَا عَارٌ عَلَيْنَا وَلَكِنَّا نَرْهَنُكَ اللأْمَةَ ـ قَالَ سُفْيَانُ يَعْنِي السِّلاَحَ ـ فَوَعَدَهُ أَنْ يَأْتِيَهُ فَقَتَلُوهُ، ثُمَّ أَتَوُا النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَأَخْبَرُوهُ‏‏

Narrated Jabir bin `Abdullah:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Who would kill Ka`b bin Al-Ashraf as he has harmed Allah and His Apostle ?" Muhammad bin Maslama (got up and) said, "I will kill him." So, Muhammad bin Maslama went to Ka`b and said, "I want a loan of one or two Wasqs of food grains." Ka`b said, "Mortgage your women to me." Muhammad bin Maslama said, "How can we mortgage our women, and you are the most handsome among the Arabs?" He said, "Then mortgage your sons to me." Muhammad said, "How can we mortgage our sons, as the people will abuse them for being mortgaged for one or two Wasqs of food grains? It is shameful for us. But we will mortgage our arms to you." So, Muhammad bin Maslama promised him that he would come to him next time. They (Muhammad bin Maslama and his companions came to him as promised and murdered him. Then they went to the Prophet (ﷺ) and told him about it.

Sahih al-Bukhari 2510
In-book : Book 48, Hadith 3
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 3, Book 45, Hadith 687  
Sahih Bukhari
Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by ThatFairGuy: 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
HeadShot:

They dare not touch him
Nigeria is not a Sharia country

We have freedom of speech here
They dare not
Don't get freedom of speech twisted. No matter who you are, Your freedom of speech should not push you to insult who some people put to a high esteem. That's transgression

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria's Foreign Trade Rises 14.3% In Q1 2021 - NBS / EFCC Questions Ex-Bayelsa Governor Dickson / Obasanjo Celebrating The Fall Of Biafra At Uli Airstrip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.