Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,262 members, 7,880,990 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed (8109 Views)

Nigeria: Mubarak Bala Appears In Court For First Time In 644 Days / Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere / Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by snowball11(m): 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
Susu888:
i

My guy don't tlk wht you don't understand.
What wrong did muslims did to him? Though he became an atheist (nd surely its btwn him nd his creator) no one asked him to stay in kano. He should have relocated if he didn't like it in kano/naija. Though he was an atheist his family still treated him as their own only a skirmish with his father but no one harmed him. He got many threats but he wasn't harmed because his family was influential so they still sheltered him.... if it was someone from a poor background he would have been old news by now.

The thing is he uttered his foolishness knowingly so let him bear the consequences of his words. He is a full grown man not a child. Did he had to insult the prophet (pbuh)?? He could have simply relocated to where he will practice his atheism/humanity or whtever without fracas. He went looking for trouble and he got a hand full... even his family will struggle to free him out of this one.

Before the hypocrites start with the barrage of insults... kindly avoid insulting my religion or the prophet Mohammed peace be upon him.

Oh nd i know his elder blood sister nd a few others from his family members on a personal level so i know what i am saying.

And your revered prophet (so much drinking of garri) couldn't smite him but had to wait for his earthly urchins to do his biddings!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by johntolu: 11:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
FearGodinall:
Seen professors in this cult group is what I can't imagine.

Sath Guru Maharaji of Iseyin has Medical Doctors and Professors as members of his cult.
Pray you do not fall victim to conmen disguising as 'god of men'. Jesu Oyingbo held sway in Lagos in the 70's and many learned people fell victims to his antics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by bikefab(m): 12:19am On Apr 30, 2020
Once you take up arms to defend your god, you are serving a dead diety.
Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by redsun(m): 12:40am On Apr 30, 2020
If the mountain can't come to Mohammad, Mohammad will go to the mountain. Mohammad was deluded at his time which is partially acceptable because of the era he was in, but Joshua has no excuse to be deluded in the 21st century when he can use the magical camera and internet to show his madness to the world. Mohammad could never have thought of today's magic in his time and man-made miracles. If he did, he would never have been deluded.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by PervertProphet: 4:39am On Apr 30, 2020
southniyikaye:
lol for your info bro, I am a sound Christian.
The point am trying to bring out is, every aboki should face his kettle.
Let everyone face whatever he or she believes in and stop meddling and dabbling into other people's believe shikena

Stand up and speak against this madness called Islam. If everyone can do that especially us Christians and get the gospel of Jesus into the hearts of Muslims. You would be helping your future descendants generation. Islam doesn't believe that mantra you believe in which is "every Aboki should face their kettle". From their smallest to their greatest. Satan's goal through them is to totally dominate everyone on earth no matter how they pretend about it now that they have not achieved it...

It's this type of your mindset that the African Nubian Christians of Egypt, Sudan, Somalia, etcetera had and before you know it. Islam came through with its sword and swept them all away. Today, the descendants are worst than their ancestors. You don't need to be told. You know how they are today.

3 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by PervertProphet: 4:45am On Apr 30, 2020
snowball11:

And your revered prophet (so much drinking of garri) couldn't smite him but had to wait for his earthly urchins to do his biddings!

Look at the way he even puts it. The guy is a Kano State indigene so once anyone who has a different belief gets one. He should no longer exist in his own State. You see these Moderate Muslims. I fear them pass their Jihadi counterparts. At least the latter are not hypocrites like their Moderate Muslims. Those ones came out plainly to practice exactly what their prophet practiced.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by PervertProphet: 4:49am On Apr 30, 2020
Yenefer:
this is I-pigs paid accounts they're not real Kano people

Look at the way he even puts it. The guy is a Kano State indigene so once anyone who has a different belief gets one. He should no longer exist in his own State. You see these Moderate Muslims. I fear them pass their Jihadi counterparts. At least the latter are not hypocrites like their Moderate Muslims. Those ones came out plainly to practice exactly what their prophet practiced.
Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by Aboki99(m): 6:08am On Apr 30, 2020
Atheists are nothing without theists. They re the only people who exist to deny the very thing they claim doesn't exist.

They cannot live and let live because if they do so they don't have a life. While religious people go to mosques, synagogues, Temples and churches, where do the atheist go to? Lurk in a corner to mock religious people. If you don't believe in a God and others do why would it be a problem.

Bala desecrates a man with over 1.6 billion followers, one whose feat in influencing the daily lives of millions has, to this day, not been paralleled by any mortal. A man who, according to Michael Hart, is the greatest human to have ever walked the surface of the earth, yet Bala still expects to be free from the backlash of his inconsiderate words. Let him ask Salman Rushdie about the turn his life took since he toed that ignoble path of disrespecting respectable and honourable people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by Staro: 6:23am On Apr 30, 2020
Yenefer:
The guy is angry and he is mad... Just because they denied him to marry one particular girl, he turns to insulting religion. The Father deny him his daughter because he was once admitted into psychiatric hospital, not because of his religion

What religion is he ?

All the same, Muslims should always allow Muhammed fight for them. That is what Christians believe in and that's why you find
no religious backed killings in Christianity. In Christianity, no one is permitted to kill in the name of the religion, not even for God !

This practice of mere humans fighting and killing for Allah sounds somehow. It sounds as if the Allah Muslims worship is powerless
and his subjects are now the ones fighting and killing for him. The reasoning is that, if truly Allah exists then he should be the one meting
appropriate punishment to offenders (not his subjects killing each other for him)

3 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by Hisduchess(f): 7:31am On Apr 30, 2020
seniormallam:
He called the prophet "terrorist" and the only way the followers could prove that their prophet is not a "terrorist" is to kill him.........sense is far from these abokis.

Very very far.clamouring for someone death because of a mere speech.tufiakwa to this abokis

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by PeacenLove2: 8:53am On Apr 30, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
No matter how proud you are about your stupidity and ignorance, never insult another person's religion!

The comparison is not the problem, but rather indirectly calling one a "terrorist"! He should be banned from using the internet for like 60yrs.

Dear Seun,

I think you should have a regular "English comprehension test" for some of your members.

Some of you will just be rushing to quote and talk rubbish which is far below the response of a person with an IQ of 0.54 all in an attempt to sound "savage".

Simple comprehension should let all of you quoting me to know that I did not support the barbaric clamour for the guy's head. But the unbiased fact is that the guy did not do well. Posting such blasphemous words against other people which like most misguided quoters here was trying to sound "savage".

Abeg if u no sabbi understand people words no dey quote me. Rubbish

I see your point but are some of the choice of words not concerning? Infidel? Apostate? blasphemous? Do we not see people do and say worse? How many people are they going to arrest and issue fatua on? How can a country be part secular and the other at the other extreme? Why so much sensitivity? Whatever happens to the freedom of speech? How can we learn to live together as one with so much intolerant response to criticism?

Believe me, I do not support people disrespectful of other people's beliefs but I believe their response is seriously regressive. It should be of concern to anyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 30, 2020
The religion of peace indeed
. Just a statement to someone who is dead.
...how many times has your Islamic cleric calls Jesus all kind of name...
Nah dem dem.. Make una go kill am. After he has been murdered I know your heaven will be sure..
Too many confused animoh

2 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by 989900: 9:34am On Apr 30, 2020
I wonder what kind of witchcraft makes a man reason like these Muslims do.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by Stephenomozzy(m): 9:56am On Apr 30, 2020
PeacenLove2:

In my previous statements I have also clearly dissented to the call for his head. That's very primitive and retrogressive of a modern society we're believing is made of learned people at the very least.

My submission(s), leniently criticizes his action as what it is... Wrong. He was once a muslim and defected to being humanist... But that was of no problem.. Every one has a right to do so.

However according to the report in this post, it seems he had dedicated his facebook page entirely to harsh criticism against oneparticular religion. He just kept provoking the so called "enemy"

Mubarak Bala was born as a Muslim in Kano but converted to Humanist in 2014 and since then he has been writing provocative stuff against Prophet Muhammad on his Facebook page and also annoying Muslims.

A ban from the social media page should be the highest chastisement he should be given and not even as little as a jail time or capital punishment some are threatening him with.

But hr should be taught to respect other people's belief irrespective of how he trusts his own to be the only true/logical one.
Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by Nigerianization(m): 10:05am On Apr 30, 2020
JAMO84:
That guy should not be killed for this, but he cannot be allowed to continue posting miserable things like this.

If any lunatic lives in the middle of millions of Muslims and had the gut to insult our holy prophet, his safety cannot be guaranteed.

All these hypocrites Christians supporting that idiot, we saw how you all went ballistic on Netflix when it planned to release a movie that portrays Jesus as gay. You people are only Democrats when Islam is being denigrated.

I AM DONE TALKING

I like how sensibly you addressed the controversy... But Nigeria is a secular state. Even if a sharia court condemns him, he is entitled to appeal up to the Supreme Court.
I do not subscribe to his actions just as I do not subscribe to the calls for him to be put to death.

One olosho actress in Nigeria whose father is a pastor used the Bible as ashtray while smoking and posted the video online.

Christians condemned it and I can't remember anybody calling for her head on a plate. Even some Muslims condemned the action.

One thing Christians and Muslims believe in common is that there will be a day of judgement for everyone here on earth. It will be best to leave judgement to God on issues like this where the constitution is silent on.

There is no difference between this and our other regular sins of fornication, lieing etc. All wrong doing is sin but the law takes care of crimes and God judges sin.

Let's allow the law to take its course and God to do the rest

2 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by Nigerianization(m): 10:11am On Apr 30, 2020
Susu888:
i

My guy don't tlk wht you don't understand.
What wrong did muslims did to him? Though he became an atheist (nd surely its btwn him nd his creator) no one asked him to stay in kano. He should have relocated if he didn't like it in kano/naija. Though he was an atheist his family still treated him as their own only a skirmish with his father but no one harmed him. He got many threats but he wasn't harmed because his family was influential so they still sheltered him.... if it was someone from a poor background he would have been old news by now.

The thing is he uttered his foolishness knowingly so let him bear the consequences of his words. He is a full grown man not a child. Did he had to insult the prophet (pbuh)?? He could have simply relocated to where he will practice his atheism/humanity or whtever without fracas. He went looking for trouble and he got a hand full... even his family will struggle to free him out of this one.

Before the hypocrites start with the barrage of insults... kindly avoid insulting my religion or the prophet Mohammed peace be upon him.

Oh nd i know his elder blood sister nd a few others from his family members on a personal level so i know what i am saying.

Between this guy and Abubakar Shekau, who has denigrated the Prophet the most??
Just asking

2 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by immaq8(f): 10:44am On Apr 30, 2020
wetin go con happen to those wey dey insult Papa Adeboye & Co.?

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by Bruno3000(m): 11:05am On Apr 30, 2020
ColeDrain:
Just a statement, and they want him dead.
No mercy at all.
the occults show no mercy. Islam is occultic.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by PeacenLove2: 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

In my previous statements I have also clearly dissented to the call for his head. That's very primitive and retrogressive of a modern society we're believing is made of learned people at the very least.

My submission(s), leniently criticizes his action as what it is... Wrong. He was once a muslim and defected to being humanist... But that was of no problem.. Every one has a right to do so.

However according to the report in this post, it seems he had dedicated his facebook page entirely to harsh criticism against oneparticular religion. He just kept provoking the so called "enemy"

A ban from the social media page should be the highest chastisement he should be given and not even as little as a jail time or capital punishment some are threatening him with.

But hr should be taught to respect other people's belief irrespective of how he trusts his own to be the only true/logical one.

Shukran. Ramadan Kareem. grin
Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by x123xlolls(m): 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
Aboki99:
Atheists are nothing without theists. They re the only people who exist to deny the very thing they claim doesn't exist.

They cannot live and let live because if they do so they don't have a life. While religious people go to mosques, synagogues, Temples and churches, where do the atheist go to? Lurk in a corner to mock religious people. If you don't believe in a God and others do why would it be a problem.

Bala desecrates a man with over 1.6 billion followers, one whose feat in influencing the daily lives of millions has, to this day, not been paralleled by any mortal. A man who, according to Michael Hart, is the greatest human to have ever walked the surface of the earth, yet Bala still expects to be free from the backlash of his inconsiderate words. Let him ask Salman Rushdie about the turn his life took since he toed that ignoble path of disrespecting respectable and honourable people.

THIS WRITE-UP IS THE BEST OF 2020...

YOU MADE MY DAY.

THIS IS THE BITTER TRUTH AND I STAND WITH IT FOREVER

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by x123xlolls(m): 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nigerianization:

I like how sensibly you addressed the controversy... But Nigeria is a secular state. Even if a sharia court condemns him, he is entitled to appeal up to the Supreme Court.
I do not subscribe to his actions just as I do not subscribe to the calls for him to be put to death.

One olosho actress in Nigeria whose father is a pastor used the Bible as ashtray while smoking and posted the video online.

Christians condemned it and I can't remember anybody calling for her head on a plate. Even some Muslims condemned the action.

One thing Christians and Muslims believe in common is that there will be a day of judgement for everyone here on earth. It will be best to leave judgement to God on issues like this where the constitution is silent on.

There is no difference between this and our other regular sins of fornication, lieing etc. All wrong doing is sin but the law takes care of crimes and God judges sin.

Let's allow the law to take its course and God to do the rest

For us muslims, their exist a difference... This is the biggest crime
Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by Nigerianization(m): 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
x123xlolls:

But you believe in judgement day right??

Why not let God fight his battles.
Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by dederocs(m): 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
They were all men, at best prophets,but they have no supernatural powers.
Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by dederocs(m): 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
x123xlolls:

you are a big zombie.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Pledges All-inclusive Government / Oshiomhole Joins APC Campaign Train As Tinubu Engages Private Sector / Nigerian Indicted On Medicare Fraud!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.