Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,262 members, 7,880,983 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:26 AM

Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed (8108 Views)

Nigeria: Mubarak Bala Appears In Court For First Time In 644 Days / Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere / Wife Of Mubarak Bala Pleads For ‘Proof Of Life’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by Ishana(m): 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
Susu888:
i

My guy don't tlk wht you don't understand.
What wrong did muslims did to him? Though he became an atheist (nd surely its btwn him nd his creator) no one asked him to stay in kano. He should have relocated if he didn't like it in kano/naija. Though he was an atheist his family still treated him as their own only a skirmish with his father but no one harmed him. He got many threats but he wasn't harmed because his family was influential so they still sheltered him.... if it was someone from a poor background he would have been old news by now.

The thing is he uttered his foolishness knowingly so let him bear the consequences of his words. He is a full grown man not a child. Did he had to insult the prophet (pbuh)?? He could have simply relocated to where he will practice his atheism/humanity or whtever without fracas. He went looking for trouble and he got a hand full... even his family will struggle to free him out of this one.

Before the hypocrites start with the barrage of insults... kindly avoid insulting my religion or the prophet Mohammed peace be upon him.

Oh nd i know his elder blood sister nd a few others from his family members on a personal level so i know what i am saying.
your religion is simply that of war and bloodshed.

Muslims speak against Jesus daily. Non have even been arrested for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by TooMuchStuff: 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
JAMO84:
That guy should not be killed for this, but he cannot be allowed to continue posting miserable things like this.

If any lunatic lives in the middle of millions of Muslims and had the gut to insult our holy prophet, his safety cannot be guaranteed.

All these hypocrites Christians supporting that idiot, we saw how you all went ballistic on Netflix when it planned to release a movie that portrays Jesus as gay. You people are only Democrats when Islam is being denigrated.
I AM DONE TALKING

Islam a bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by PervertProphet: 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
Pious101:
let me get something cleared...did Muhammed actually prescribe death sentence as a punishment to anyone that insult him?

Yes!

Don't let these Muslims deceive you otherwise.

The worst thing you can do is to try and learn Islam from a Muslim. Islam gives a certain pattern of thinking where they have to constantly keep twisting the truth and tell lies. Every goal of Islam is to make sure the Pedophile Muhammad is defended at all cost. They don't mind engineering a thousand and one years to do this. Muhammad even has a higher adoration than Allah. There are things you can say about Allah and a Muslim will overlook but try that same thing with Muhammad and your head might go off.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، قَالَ عَمْرٌو سَمِعْتُ جَابِرَ بْنَ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ـ رضى الله عنهما ـ يَقُولُ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ مَنْ لِكَعْبِ بْنِ الأَشْرَفِ فَإِنَّهُ آذَى اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"

‏‏‏ فَقَالَ مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ مَسْلَمَةَ أَنَا‏‏ فَأَتَاهُ فَقَالَ أَرَدْنَا أَنْ تُسْلِفَنَا وَسْقًا أَوْ وَسْقَيْنِ‏‏ فَقَالَ ارْهَنُونِي نِسَاءَكُمْ‏‏ قَالُوا كَيْفَ نَرْهَنُكَ نِسَاءَنَا، وَأَنْتَ أَجْمَلُ الْعَرَبِ قَالَ فَارْهَنُونِي أَبْنَاءَكُمْ‏‏ قَالُوا كَيْفَ نَرْهَنُ أَبْنَاءَنَا فَيُسَبُّ أَحَدُهُمْ، فَيُقَالُ رُهِنَ بِوَسْقٍ أَوْ وَسْقَيْنِ هَذَا عَارٌ عَلَيْنَا وَلَكِنَّا نَرْهَنُكَ اللأْمَةَ ـ قَالَ سُفْيَانُ يَعْنِي السِّلاَحَ ـ فَوَعَدَهُ أَنْ يَأْتِيَهُ فَقَتَلُوهُ، ثُمَّ أَتَوُا النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَأَخْبَرُوهُ‏‏

Narrated Jabir bin `Abdullah:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Who would kill Ka`b bin Al-Ashraf as he has harmed Allah and His Apostle ?" Muhammad bin Maslama (got up and) said, "I will kill him." So, Muhammad bin Maslama went to Ka`b and said, "I want a loan of one or two Wasqs of food grains." Ka`b said, "Mortgage your women to me." Muhammad bin Maslama said, "How can we mortgage our women, and you are the most handsome among the Arabs?" He said, "Then mortgage your sons to me." Muhammad said, "How can we mortgage our sons, as the people will abuse them for being mortgaged for one or two Wasqs of food grains? It is shameful for us. But we will mortgage our arms to you." So, Muhammad bin Maslama promised him that he would come to him next time. They (Muhammad bin Maslama and his companions came to him as promised and murdered him. Then they went to the Prophet (ﷺ) and told him about it.

Sahih al-Bukhari 2510
In-book : Book 48, Hadith 3
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 3, Book 45, Hadith 687  
Sahih Bukhari

There are many more.

3 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by PervertProphet: 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Susu888:

No you're on point, evry muslim strives to live his life as a reflection of the prophet's life but we as followers of his message cannot stand by and watch his name and image abused without repercussions to avoid God's wrath. But to make it clear to you no where in his teachings did he call for the death of people who committed blasphemy nd even up till now that some ignorant and hardline muslims kill people for blasphemy its not with islam's backing. The person who commits blasphemy should be cautioned nd called to order, he can only be killed if he caused bodily harm to fellow muslims.

Some scholars agree that such people should be flogged or banished from living amongst muslims. A few others though do go with the death sentence[b][/b] IF [b][/b]he caused harm to others.

Islam is really not a religion of violence... the misinterpretations of its teachings and misinformations added to the ignorant nd extremist ways of some muslims make others attach such to islam.

You can make your own research but be cautious of false sites and islamophobic people on social media who tend to spread falsehoods nd twisted understandings about islam.

Lastly : thank you for your civil manner in enquiring about my religion.

Hahaha!

Look at this one you want to mess with his head.
Was Muhammad ever civil in enquiring about other people's beliefs?

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by KosiGee(m): 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:
As a bonafide igboman from Anambra State I believe it is wrong to use derogatory and inflammatory words on religious matyrs and saints. I believe that the day we Christians begin to respect Prophet Mohammed like Muslims respect Jesus Christ NIGERIA will be a better place.

Was Bala’s Facebook post worse than what El Rufai said about Jesus Christ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by FearGodinall: 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

All-knowing, almighty buffon,

All rights have limitations,
People have a right to association and dignity... Calling the medium of their belief a terrorist is infringing on their rights.

Wriggle your low-iq, retarded self to Aso Rock and call the president a low-life na say you get freedom of expression
From your own analysis,I think your stupid idol Mohammed is worst of than shekau. In fact, comparing him to prophet Tb Joshua should make you leapfrogging.

3 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by FearGodinall: 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
Seen professors in this cult group is what I can't imagine.
Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by Dtechchic1: 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
I pray this guy is not killed before hes time.

Incase you need rice during this lockdown..

Place an order here and you will be contacted.

Not free though

https://form.jotform.com/JELNENG/jelneng-nig-ltd
Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by Stephenomozzy(m): 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
FearGodinall:
From your own analysis,I think your stupid idol Mohammed is worst of than shekau. In fact, comparing him to prophet Tb Joshua should make you leapfrogging.

K.

Ehen, lemme feed your low esteem with a long reply; when you reboot your floppy-disk intelligence, check my name. your brain no let you see say I'm not Muslim. Attention-seeker. You no even fit sofri write with pidgin English make you fit communicate your half-baked criticism. Because people dey type in English, you want stee type.
Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by Yanmiriflathead: 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
PervertProphet:

Hahahaha.

Mad Taqiyyist.

You are a Muslim.
Yanmiriflathead is a Muslim.
You think any Christian believes that clown is a Christian. You are the one operating both monikers.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو النُّعْمَانِ، مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْفَضْلِ حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ زَيْدٍ، عَنْ أَيُّوبَ، عَنْ عِكْرِمَةَ، قَالَ أُتِيَ عَلِيٌّ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ بِزَنَادِقَةٍ فَأَحْرَقَهُمْ فَبَلَغَ ذَلِكَ ابْنَ عَبَّاسٍ فَقَالَ لَوْ كُنْتُ أَنَا لَمْ أُحْرِقْهُمْ لِنَهْىِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَلَقَتَلْتُهُمْ لِقَوْلِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ مَنْ بَدَّلَ دِينَهُ فَاقْتُلُوهُ ‏"
Narrated `Ikrima:

Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to `Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn `Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"

Sahih al-Bukhari 6922
In-book : Book 88, Hadith 5
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 9, Book 84, Hadith 57
Sahih Bukhari

Everyone needs to come together against Islam. I pity all these Atheists/Humanists/LGBT crew, etcetera that are always attacking Christianity. The real problem is Islam.

How does one qualify to be a Christian other than accepting Jesus Christ as personal Lord and savior?

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by ebenice(m): 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
Susu888:
i

My guy don't tlk wht you don't understand.
What wrong did muslims did to him? Though he became an atheist (nd surely its btwn him nd his creator) no one asked him to stay in kano. He should have relocated if he didn't like it in kano/naija. Though he was an atheist his family still treated him as their own only a skirmish with his father but no one harmed him. He got many threats but he wasn't harmed because his family was influential so they still sheltered him.... if it was someone from a poor background he would have been old news by now.

The thing is he uttered his foolishness knowingly so let him bear the consequences of his words. He is a full grown man not a child. Did he had to insult the prophet (pbuh)?? He could have simply relocated to where he will practice his atheism/humanity or whtever without fracas. He went looking for trouble and he got a hand full... even his family will struggle to free him out of this one.

Before the hypocrites start with the barrage of insults... kindly avoid insulting my religion or the prophet Mohammed peace be upon him.

Oh nd i know his elder blood sister nd a few others from his family members on a personal level so i know what i am saying.
so y'all will be happy with him put to death?
Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by Pious101: 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
PervertProphet:

Yes!

Don't let these Muslims deceive you otherwise.

The worst thing you can do is to try and learn Islam from a Muslim. Islam gives a certain pattern of thinking where they have to constantly keep twisting the truth and tell lies. Every goal of Islam is to make sure the Pedophile Muhammad is defended at all cost. They don't mind engineering a thousand and one years to do this. Muhammad even has a higher adoration than Allah. There are things you can say about Allah and a Muslim will overlook but try that same thing with Muhammad and your head might go off.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا عَلِيُّ بْنُ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ، حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، قَالَ عَمْرٌو سَمِعْتُ جَابِرَ بْنَ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ ـ رضى الله عنهما ـ يَقُولُ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ مَنْ لِكَعْبِ بْنِ الأَشْرَفِ فَإِنَّهُ آذَى اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"

‏‏‏ فَقَالَ مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ مَسْلَمَةَ أَنَا‏‏ فَأَتَاهُ فَقَالَ أَرَدْنَا أَنْ تُسْلِفَنَا وَسْقًا أَوْ وَسْقَيْنِ‏‏ فَقَالَ ارْهَنُونِي نِسَاءَكُمْ‏‏ قَالُوا كَيْفَ نَرْهَنُكَ نِسَاءَنَا، وَأَنْتَ أَجْمَلُ الْعَرَبِ قَالَ فَارْهَنُونِي أَبْنَاءَكُمْ‏‏ قَالُوا كَيْفَ نَرْهَنُ أَبْنَاءَنَا فَيُسَبُّ أَحَدُهُمْ، فَيُقَالُ رُهِنَ بِوَسْقٍ أَوْ وَسْقَيْنِ هَذَا عَارٌ عَلَيْنَا وَلَكِنَّا نَرْهَنُكَ اللأْمَةَ ـ قَالَ سُفْيَانُ يَعْنِي السِّلاَحَ ـ فَوَعَدَهُ أَنْ يَأْتِيَهُ فَقَتَلُوهُ، ثُمَّ أَتَوُا النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَأَخْبَرُوهُ‏‏

Narrated Jabir bin `Abdullah:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Who would kill Ka`b bin Al-Ashraf as he has harmed Allah and His Apostle ?" Muhammad bin Maslama (got up and) said, "I will kill him." So, Muhammad bin Maslama went to Ka`b and said, "I want a loan of one or two Wasqs of food grains." Ka`b said, "Mortgage your women to me." Muhammad bin Maslama said, "How can we mortgage our women, and you are the most handsome among the Arabs?" He said, "Then mortgage your sons to me." Muhammad said, "How can we mortgage our sons, as the people will abuse them for being mortgaged for one or two Wasqs of food grains? It is shameful for us. But we will mortgage our arms to you." So, Muhammad bin Maslama promised him that he would come to him next time. They (Muhammad bin Maslama and his companions came to him as promised and murdered him. Then they went to the Prophet (ﷺ) and told him about it.

Sahih al-Bukhari 2510
In-book : Book 48, Hadith 3
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 3, Book 45, Hadith 687  
Sahih Bukhari

There are many more.
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by PervertProphet: 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yanmiriflathead:

How does one qualify to be a Christian other than accepting Jesus Christ as personal Lord and savior?
Everyone knows you are a Headslamming Taqiyyist and Abdul of the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad. No one is shocked by your theatrics. Your reasoning and Writing style easily gives you out as one. It is fake. I don't know if that is the latest strategy that they teach at the mosque.

Hadith

أَخْبَرَنَا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ سُلَيْمَانَ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو نُعَيْمٍ، عَنْ زُهَيْرٍ، عَنْ أَبِي إِسْحَاقَ، قَالَ لَيْسَ أَبُو عُبَيْدَةَ ذَكَرَهُ وَلَكِنْ عَبْدُ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنُ الأَسْوَدِ عَنْ أَبِيهِ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ عَبْدَ اللَّهِ، يَقُولُ أَتَى النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم الْغَائِطَ وَأَمَرَنِي أَنْ آتِيَهُ بِثَلاَثَةِ أَحْجَارٍ فَوَجَدْتُ حَجَرَيْنِ وَالْتَمَسْتُ الثَّالِثَ فَلَمْ أَجِدْهُ فَأَخَذْتُ رَوْثَةً فَأَتَيْتُ بِهِنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَأَخَذَ الْحَجَرَيْنِ وَأَلْقَى الرَّوْثَةَ وَقَالَ ‏

‏ هَذِهِ رِكْسٌ ‏"

‏ ‏‏ قَالَ أَبُو عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرِّكْسُ طَعَامُ الْجِنِّ ‏‏

Abdur-Rahman bin Al-Aswad (narrated) from his father that he heard 'Abdullah say:

"The Prophet (ﷺ) wanted to defecate, and he told me to bring him three stones. I found two stones and looked for a third, but I could not find any, so I picked up a piece of dung and brought them to the Prophet (ﷺ). He took the two stones and three away the dung and said: "This is Riks." Abu 'Abdur-Rahman (An-Nasai') said: Riks is the food of the jinn.

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 42
Arabic/English book : Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 42
Sunan an-Nasai

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ إِبْرَاَهِيمَ، قَالَ أَنْبَأَنَا جَرِيرٌ، عَنْ مَنْصُورٍ، عَنْ هِلاَلِ بْنِ يِسَافٍ، عَنْ سَلَمَةَ بْنِ قَيْسٍ، عَنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏

‏ إِذَا اسْتَجْمَرْتَ فَأَوْتِرْ ‏"

It was narrated from Salamah bin Qais that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:

"When you clean yourselves (with stones, after defecating), use an odd number."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 43
Arabic/English book : Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 43
Sunan an-Nasai

A Muslim brother of yours called these stones hahahaha Tissue Paper.
If you emulate the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad. You will end up with infection.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
[s]
Yenefer:
nobody threatened his life
[/s]

You are a liar!
With all the threats all over social media, you are still lying.
Shame on you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by GamalNasser: 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
The guy is angry and he is mad... Just because they denied him to marry one particular girl, he turns to insulting religion. The Father deny him his daughter because he was once admitted into psychiatric hospital, not because of his religion
Lies again
Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by 0m0nnakoda: 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
So they want to behead him for insulting their propet sht we upon him?
Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
Nonsense!
We don't listen to liars and deceivers.
That's why one nijeriya is dead.
Ruga died, sharia must die!
Wait for it...

[s]
Yenefer:
this is I-pigs paid accounts they're not real Kano people
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by Yenefer(f): 9:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
DontBeStupid:
Nonsense!
We don't listen to liars and deceivers.
That's why one nijeriya is dead.
Ruga died, sharia must die!
Wait for it...

[s][/s]
common why been emotional
Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by HeadShot: 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Don't get freedom of speech twisted. No matter who you are, Your freedom of speech should not push you to insult who some people put to a high esteem. That's transgression

Some people put to a high esteem?...
People insult Buhari daily on this forum
So what exactly are you talking about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by prophetmuhammed: 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
sometimes I get confused with this our religion. just leave the man be,why cant we learn one or two from the Christians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
common why been emotional
Common truth you cannot say,
It shows how evil mohammedans are...

We shall never permit that evil called sharia!
We can never surrender to terrorists!

Again that's why nijeriya (the zoo) is dead!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by PervertProphet: 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
DontBeStupid:
[s][/s]

You are a liar!
With all the threats all over social media, you are still lying.
Shame on you!

You are confirming it right so when I tell you guys that Muslims have been trained by Islam sorry Satan to always lie. Some people think I am mad for tackling them and exposing their lies.

2 Likes

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by Roma10: 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
Must we stil kil ourself with our own hands when they are much dead bodys all over the world just becaus of someone's mistake so billions of deads record
They are alots of purnishment why must it be dead
No purnishment worth killing 4 nobody is above mistake
Let him alone face his own dead sentace when he mates his crator¿
#staySAFE

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by johntolu: 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
NairalandDoctor:
if only you live in the North you will know whose toes my best of friend have step on

For those of you 'bloody terrorists-lover hypocrites' living in your disease ravaged & poverty stricken 'North', what was the reaction of your religious & political leaders to the kidnapping and forceful marriage of Leah Sharibu, by one of your own, Sheikh Mohammed Abdullahi-el-Shekau for the past 6 years?
Apparently Sheikh Mohammed Shekau did not step on any 'toes' in your 'delusional North', because his conduct was within the ambit of Islam, I suppose.
Spit on the North where you live and all 'terrorists-loving Northerners toes', Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by falcon01: 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
Yenefer:
The guy is angry and he is mad... Just because they denied him to marry one particular girl, he turns to insulting religion. The Father deny him his daughter because he was once admitted into psychiatric hospital, not because of his religion
lies! proof?
Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by johntolu: 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
0m0nnakoda:
I am not one of you or them my interest is philosophical and jurisprudential.
So I am making observations of fact from the perspective of freedom of speech and law. By the way Christians are just as bad,not all yes but then not all muslims are belligerents.

Fact is if anyone has the right to say there is God then the corollary must be true.
If anyone has the right to say PUBLICLY I am going to hell because I don't follow his doctrine there MUST BE A PUBLIC RIGHT OF REPLY

The bible says things like ONLY A FOOL WILL SAY THERE IS NO GOD

An atheist should have the right to say the OPPOSITE I.e ONLY A FOOL WILL SAY THERE IS GOD..

You are very correct in your assertions, but unfortunately, all your write-up is laced with pure logic and facts which are not common denominators in all all religions.
Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by MrEazi223: 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
I'm ashamed to write this but didn't have choice and don't want to do what is not right...
Please pardon my write up as I'm not thinking straight right now
Before I'll start to write shout out to @Fuckkthemod God will bless you and your family (amen)
My story goes like this, I'm from Osun state but I live and work in Akwa Ibom I have a job I'm a telecom engineer a Rigger to be precise and I've been doing really good for myself, recently I was advised by my mom to start to save out of my salary and invest in case of raining day in which I oblige and I started saving 20k out of my salary I saved for 10 months which is 200k, during the 10 months I derived myself many good things including better clothes just to achieve my aim, my mom said I should buy a new bike and give it out on a higher purchase in which I bought on the 3rd of April with the help of my mom, she helped me find someone in Osun state and we negotiate on how he's going to make the payment to me, to cut my story short the bike was stolen on 10th of April and the said guy is still in the hospital getting treatment from the wounds he sustain during the struggle with those bike snatchers.

This is where I need help, as I'm typing this my account is on zero and it has been difficult for me to feed myself for some days now, I didn't eat anything throughout today as I live on ordinary water, please fellow nairalander whoever is willing to help should save me from this hunger before I develop ulcer.

2263779024... Zenith Bank

Thank you in advance.
Re: Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
PervertProphet:

Just look at you in 2020 trying to justify Islam's madness against free speech and humanity.

Just read what you wrote there.

Most of you are just pretending. No difference between you people and the ones doing jihad.
Just look at your mindset.
lol for your info bro, I am a sound Christian.
The point am trying to bring out is, every aboki should face his kettle.
Let everyone face whatever he or she believes in and stop meddling and dabbling into other people's believe shikena

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NDDC: Time For Politics Is Over, This Is A Time For Governance - Uzodinma / Kingsley Amafibe, Bashir Ahmad Bag Nigeria Youth Achievers Awards (Pictures) / 50 Reasons Why We Should Celebrate Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.