Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,043 members, 7,893,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 04:32 PM

The Perfect Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Perfect Man (1169 Views)

Poll: The Perfect Man. Does He Exist?

Yes.: 33% (1 vote)
No.: 66% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

To All The Ladies Looking For A Perfect Man (pics Inside) / Is He A Near Perfect Man? / The Perfect Man (where Is He!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Perfect Man by Phate07(m): 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2011

Who is a Perfect Man? What qualities and characteristics defines a Perfect Man?

Ladies, what qualities would you like in your Perfect Man?

Guys, how close are you to being a Perfect Man(thats if that state even exists)?

The Perfect Man, does he even exist? Why do some ladies while away their time waiting for that Perfect Man, that elusive Mr Right?
Re: The Perfect Man by chikeorji123(m): 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2011
l don't think there is anything like perfect man,each ladies have one thing or the other she needed to see in her mr right.
B/c of different background,belief,wishes and understanding.
Or have u forgetting that another ladies mr right might be another ladies mr wrong . cool cool
Re: The Perfect Man by Atreides(f): 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2011
@Topic,my perfect man would be cute. Not drop-dead gorgeous because i don't have the strength/inclination to be dragging him with other women,neither would i want to deal with any arrogance and whatnot. My perfect man would be reasonably attractive. He'd be funny-nothing better than a guy who can make me laugh,IMO. He'd be patient(because i can be verra stubborn). He'd be kind and gentle and an all-round Mr. Nice Guy. He'd be financially buoyant. He would be considerate and smart,witty and loyal. He would be God-fearing and he'd respect me. My perfect man would smile when i smile,hold my hand when i cry,be my strength and my rock,and most of all he'd love me so much it'd hurt(almost). Sadly,he doesn't exist. Oh well. A girl can always dream.
Re: The Perfect Man by olaolabiy: 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2011
Atreides:

@Topic,my perfect man would be cute. Not drop-dead gorgeous because i don't have the strength/inclination to be dragging him with other women,neither would i want to deal with any arrogance and whatnot. My perfect man would be reasonably attractive. He'd be funny-nothing better than a guy who can make me laugh,IMO. He'd be patient(because i can be verra stubborn). He'd be kind and gentle and an all-round Mr. Nice Guy. He'd be financially buoyant. He would be considerate and smart,witty and loyal. He would be God-fearing and he'd respect me. My perfect man would smile when i smile,hold my hand when i cry,be my strength and my rock,and most of all he'd love me so much it'd hurt(almost). Sadly,he doesn't exist. Oh well. A girl can always dream.

The dream in question mustn't exceed 'age 23' (16-23). Else . . . . , 
Just my 2 cents.

But you're clever because you said 'he doesn't exist'.

Take care.
Re: The Perfect Man by MMM2(m): 3:47am On Jan 10, 2011
de man dat has 2 much money.
Re: The Perfect Man by CyberG: 6:23am On Jan 10, 2011
Atreides:

I definitely KNOW a guy like you described BUT what would the lady bring to the table to really "hook" this kind of guy?
Re: The Perfect Man by Atreides(f): 7:38am On Jan 10, 2011
ola olabiy:

The dream in question mustn't exceed 'age 23' (16-23). Else . . . . , 
Just my 2 cents.

But you're clever because you said 'he doesn't exist'.

Take care.
Maybe i shouldn't have said he doesn't exist. He does exist-he's just relatively scarce. I'm not asking for that much-it's not like i'm looking for Mr. World;infact i specifically want a guy who's NOT extremely handsome. I'm not looking for a son of Dangote,i only want someone who'd be able to take care of his responsibilities. I know there are patient,kind and loyal guys out there-you just have to look for them. That's why i said i need Mr. Nice Guy-not the 'bad boy' type,or the 'fun,fun,fun' type. And if some reason i can't get the one who meets all my specs,then i would settle for the next best thing.
Re: The Perfect Man by Atreides(f): 7:40am On Jan 10, 2011
CyberG:

I definitely KNOW a guy like you described BUT what would the lady bring to the table to really "hook" this kind of guy?
Well she'd be his perfect woman.
Re: The Perfect Man by iice(f): 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2011
A perfect man, is one who is on the same plane as me.
Re: The Perfect Man by baroong: 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2011
There is no perfect man or woman. All the same do to others what you want them to do unto you. Be nice, caring, gentle, share, give, be responsible etc, then always put it in prayer. God gives people their good heart desires.
Re: The Perfect Man by Phate07(m): 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2011

Well, am a perfect man, almost. wink

Re: The Perfect Man by Orikinla(m): 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2011
The Perfect man does not exist.
Re: The Perfect Man by annawhite(f): 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2011
nay!nutting like a perfect man
Re: The Perfect Man by Spclst900: 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2011
^
Come try me out before you draw a conclusion.
Re: The Perfect Man by iyatrustee(f): 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2011
This would be my ideal man

Re: The Perfect Man by tjskii(f): 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2011
^^^^totally on point
Re: The Perfect Man by booba: 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2011
There is no perfect man like there is no perfect woman. We all have flaws.
Re: The Perfect Man by Alarib(m): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2011
@iyatrustee-na dere ur problem start!
Re: The Perfect Man by Spclst900: 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2011
^ na still there the problem go end.
Re: The Perfect Man by Atreides(f): 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2011
iyatrustee:

This would be my ideal man
Haha. . HawWWTTT!!!
Re: The Perfect Man by selena(f): 11:51pm On Jan 10, 2011
I thought i had met the perfect man, WRONG, The Man i met turned out to be a DOUCHE BAG.The perfect man is very rare to find,

(1) (Reply)

Would You Go This Length For A Man? / Girlfriend Possibly Cheated: Need Some Help / Your Friend's Mum Or Dad Is Asking You Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.