Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,518 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:01 AM

Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? (71219 Views)

How Do I Make Guys Lose Interest In Me / Why do Guys Lose Interest In A Lady After They Have Slept With Her / Why do gay guys lose sensitivity in their anus after anal sex but women Don't ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 01, 2020
The real reason is because you don’t have big nyash and big boobs Trust me

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Frankicent(m): 7:33pm On May 01, 2020
piamily:
Okay. There’s thing guy I met one time last year. So he came up bold and said he was interested in a relationship. He didn’t even waste time. I was impressed . Normally I was supposed to dish out my “naija shakara girls style” you know, but I didn’t . After some days I agreed to date him.

I found out he’s easy going so I decided to give in and be mutual with the love and attraction etc. as soon as I got interested, he withdrew.

I noticed it . I don’t understand why a man will do this. Was he not interested? And does he expect the woman to hate him.

I see some men complain about ladies being hard to get and now a lady didn’t play that much hard yet the man withdrew a bit. Still don’t get men sometimes sha

Just give him time. I think his Not really sure if you serious or playing around with him. If it's me I'll do the same. Because, you ladies are unpredictable.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 01, 2020
TheABOMINATION:

Then what if you like him for real. Well I guess you will say that you will never find yourself liking a guy that would behave like that. But it happens, who we come to have strong feelings for isn't within our control. A guy would have other good qualities that would make a girl develop strong feelings for him, and he would later start feeling self important when they notices the girl's feeling.
No matter how I like a guy, I can always tell him to fuu.ck off cause I like with my head not my heart.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Yusuf7777: 7:40pm On May 01, 2020
It is a Men thing not an African thing. Men love adventure, so if the girl is interested there is nothing to chase. But sometimes if she leaves we may start to beg her. Girls also do this. The solution is, don't ever give any one the assurance that u will always be available.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by odinga1of: 7:44pm On May 01, 2020
piamily:
Okay. There’s thing guy I met one time last year. So he came up bold and said he was interested in a relationship. He didn’t even waste time. I was impressed . Normally I was supposed to dish out my “naija shakara girls style” you know, but I didn’t . After some days I agreed to date him.

I found out he’s easy going so I decided to give in and be mutual with the love and attraction etc. as soon as I got interested, he withdrew.

I noticed it . I don’t understand why a man will do this. Was he not interested? And does he expect the woman to hate him.

I see some men complain about ladies being hard to get and now a lady didn’t play that much hard yet the man withdrew a bit. Still don’t get men sometimes sha

Give me your control let's relate. I am in Delta State.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Deepfeel(m): 7:46pm On May 01, 2020
khiaa:

No matter what these men tell you on this forum the truth is men love the chase. You gave in to easily and that turned him off.
They don't like women playing too hard to get but they also live for the chase. Men are natural predators and women are their prey. grin

It doesn't make any deference to me the longer I chase the quicker I try to leave when I catch the prey

Cause the long chase gives me enough time to study my prey, look ladies who give guys the long chase end up hurting badly cause the longer the chase the stronger the emotional attachment

The right guy will stay even if you give in on the first date

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by generationz(f): 7:47pm On May 01, 2020
piamily:

He clearly doesn't know what he wants and is still looking for Romeo and Juliet kinda love where you'll be in fantasy 24/7 and flying without wings.

When people are meeting people today, check if they have what they need and propose this minute. Don't waste your time with those types o.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by MD4PeaceIcon: 7:47pm On May 01, 2020
Honestly my own style is that I don't like chasing after girl too much, highest I can approach her twice and if I don't have a good response I see it as if she is not interested in me, so i walk away cos I hate forcing myself on someone and I believed in 50/50 Love & Commitment at least for a start, why should I be wasting my time trying to impress someone who doesn't even care about me. So girls should stop playing too hard to get just be very sensitive to know a guy who really want You.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by khiaa(f): 7:50pm On May 01, 2020
Deepfeel:

It doesn't make any deference to me the longer I chase the quicker I try to leave when I catch the prey

Cause the long chase gives me enough time to study my prey, look ladies who give guys the long chase end up hurting badly cause the longer the chase the stronger the emotional attachment

The right guy will stay even if you give in on the first date

It's not so easy finding the right guy. undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by generationz(f): 7:54pm On May 01, 2020
piamily:
So men stop becoming sweet when they get their woman ��

Nawa o

Little boys.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Ifebazz(m): 7:55pm On May 01, 2020
Let her chase some naw, so she knows exactly how guys feel when they get rejected, severally at times. Let her, like Papilo, nefer gif up. grin

piamily:

No the guy hasn’t even chased and chased , he just started and is doing shakara because the woman acts interested. I really don’t understand if men expect women to chase them.

Won’t he kill his ego?
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:56pm On May 01, 2020
Renida:

I'll stay here to read comments. At times when the guy pursues and purses and purses, it's oftentimes when the other party picks interest, his begin to dry up
You're 100% right
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by IAmTobore(m): 7:57pm On May 01, 2020
piamily:
I have noticed men especially African men loose interest when a lady becomes interested in them even just a bit. I really don’t get it.

Do men expect women to hate them even when the men love the women? Cos I don’t understand if it should be mutual or not

Your views please
Let me get it straight. Sharp guys (aka the players, the alpha males) will usually respond quickly, take advantage of the opportunity, chop the girl.
But the betas have a slow response to stimuli. If you really love the guy, give him time.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by generationz(f): 7:58pm On May 01, 2020
Renida:

That's why I kept pointing at

1. State of maturity

2. Mental psyche of the other party

If a person isn't relaxed in loving or mature, they won't make good partners. Forget it. Always check the psyche of your love interest to now if it's a good deal or just chap. While I say I haven't found one I liked, last year close to ten ladies within a social circle wanted me. But damn it, many Nigerians have bad psyche which is going to turn one into a therapist or mental care giver in the long run, so it's better to be single than be with people with psychological issues.

A very horrible and immature one.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Renida: 8:00pm On May 01, 2020
generationz:

A very horrible and immature one.

This really struck you. Na wetin dem do you o Nne cheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by UnimkeAk(m): 8:01pm On May 01, 2020
piamily:

Una never see anything
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by bigcee(m): 8:06pm On May 01, 2020
Renida:
Jeeez! Please who is behind this moniker?
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by greenskittles: 8:09pm On May 01, 2020
For one I don't lose interest if a girl I like shows interest in me. I'll be excited and con However, if a girl I don't like shows interest in me, I remain indifferent. At the very best I try to keep it cordial and polite without leading her on. The fact is that women do not know how to handle rejection.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Admissionclass: 8:09pm On May 01, 2020
snilyung:

It once happened to me tho
I liked the girl at first but immediately she started showing interest
The thing pissed me off, imagine talking to someone for over 30mins on the phone everyday,..... That shit irritated me, I had to remove my sim and use another number and told her my phone is faulty, blocked her on WhatsApp and up till now have not heard from her......don't need such attention jare

How old are you.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 01, 2020
piamily:
I have noticed men especially African men loose interest when a lady becomes interested in them even just a bit. I really don’t get it.

Do men expect women to hate them even when the men love the women? Cos I don’t understand if it should be mutual or not

Your views please
Maybe your initial rejection hurt him too much.Some people don't find it easy to ask for love and when they do and then they are rejected ,it hurts like really.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by generationz(f): 8:15pm On May 01, 2020
Renida:

This really struck you. Na wetin dem do you o Nne cheesy

cheesy grin Nothing o.

I just see that many people prefer to be pretentious and not straightforward with the truth.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Cholls(m): 8:17pm On May 01, 2020
EnterpriseMan:

while he went to search for the one sheep, wolves came and ate the 99 sheep, the man comes back and commit suicide... That is reality angry angry angry
my brother i no wan comment before but with this your werey comment I can't stop laughing
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by franklingud(m): 8:18pm On May 01, 2020
Girls don't like who like them, they like who don't like them.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by MXD5050: 8:18pm On May 01, 2020
If you care

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by inereunwa1(m): 8:19pm On May 01, 2020
piamily:

No the guy hasn’t even chased and chased , he just started and is doing shakara because the woman acts interested. I really don’t understand if men expect women to chase them.

Won’t he kill his ego?
and why are you girls always forming despite the fact that you like the guy and you are dying inside and praying for the guy to ask you out
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Renida: 8:20pm On May 01, 2020
generationz:

cheesy grin Nothing o.

I just see that many people prefer to be pretentious and not straightforward with the truth.

My sister. Na for bad woman body, dem dey appreciate good woman. Na for here man body, dem dey appreciate good man.

May God help us not associate with the bads before we appreciate the good

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by braine(m): 8:31pm On May 01, 2020
piamily:

I probably got to know the real you as he got closer and probably did not like what he saw.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Accardo419(m): 8:34pm On May 01, 2020
Dobson43:
undecided

Let me tell you the parable of the lost sheep.
A shepherd once lost a sheep. He left the other 99sheep in search of that one lost sheep. He searched every nooks and crannies till he found what he was looking for.

Moral of the story: you don't search for what you have.

Wisdom
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Deepfeel(m): 8:34pm On May 01, 2020
khiaa:

It's not so easy finding the right guy. undecided

I know, but the point is this, the gentle patient slow pace of a guy towards a lady is not a guaranteed sign of true love , most times its just a calculated accuracy of a predator towards its prey and the long chase gives them enough time to perfect it, not all guys though

If I had a sister, my honest advice to her concerning love will be

There is no formula to true love, be yourself flow with a guy the way you feel within and be ready for what ever no perfect guy out there but true love grows no matter how rough it starts

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Rickmann: 8:34pm On May 01, 2020
piamily:

Your views please

Its not our making..its just a natural phenomenon...Its expected of a man to show interest and eventually make a move before the woman either or not gives in to his advances..This is African and by its culture a lady may be seen as cheap if she begins to show some interest. Note that this isn't still a yardstick for a good relationship.
Re: Why Do Guys Lose Interest When A Lady Acts Interested In Them? by Theboss100(m): 8:35pm On May 01, 2020
piamily:

Let me tell u what I know. Most guys behaves like that the moment the size their dick in there and found out it wasn't their size. the next thing is to Japa. Secondly, the girl don't have the quality they want from a lady. Just check yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Asked Me To Tell My Mum To Remarry & I Have Lost Confidence In Her / Rhoda Ameh And Sunday Agbo Wedding At Lagos Beach / Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.