Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,913 members, 7,945,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today (34066 Views)

Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today / Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends / Another Infection Hits-china As Lockdown Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by Kingrexyl(m): 4:02pm On May 03, 2020
RapistOnBail:
To hell with NCDC..
We've got to fuvk.
Fvck kill you there
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by 360command: 4:02pm On May 03, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I feel for the northern part though
the same way you feel for the northern part , the world feels for Africa. Instead of you to feel for the northern part, I will suggest you feel for Nigeria as a whole. Cause what will affect northern Nigeria, will also affect the entire Nigeria..
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by awoluyi(m): 4:06pm On May 03, 2020
Can people please furnish me with factors responsible for the failure of underlisted tools to function properly in Nigeria?
1. Voters' card reader.
2. Convid-19 test kit.
3. National identification biometric recorder.
4. National insurance scheme recorder.
5. Closed circuit TV.
6. Corruptometer.
7. Bribesiometer.
8. Lies Detector.
9. Bail-free Simulator.
10. Electoral Rigijometer.
The information provided will be used for a research work. Research project title: "CAUSES OF ICESSANT FAILURES OF WORKING TOOLS IN A FAILING NATION."
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by Goke101(m): 4:08pm On May 03, 2020
Absolutely....but why did they want to relax the lockdown well me wey I don Dey isolate myself before corona come sef.
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by willyjacs(m): 4:13pm On May 03, 2020
Tetrahedron:
NCDC is only fooling itself!

Did anyone tell you the spread ever reduced?

After signing Nigerians as first bill gates guinea pigs to be tested like rats with the vaccine coming

This country is a joke
Oga check infos well before u begin talk wetin u nor know.

there are currently over 80 vaccines being worked on presently in different parts of the world.... from India to China,UK,US and other countries....

over 120 countries are voluntarily coming for the trial which began in UK nd with UK citizens presenting themselves for trials voluntarily..... Trials are done on healthy people..... that is how vaccine trials from polio,small pox,nd other diseases are being done from a long long time ago....they are tested on guinea pigs,apes nd humans.

it's a voluntarily decision from whomever wants to.

that was the risks people took for others to be free from diseases that we now have the vaccines now.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by ledaman: 4:20pm On May 03, 2020
Millenniumlady:
No section is spared!
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by SexytorresE(f): 4:26pm On May 03, 2020
Hmmm ...u only fear ur pocket from being empty. I’m not surprised with the increased in death and new cases undecided

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by Kaybaba5(m): 4:29pm On May 03, 2020
nanauju:
sad it is well

Ghana bathing soap, totally natural, no chemicals added, it is produced with fruits, herbs and plants, it lightens, fades stretch marks, smoothens ur skin and makes u look younger and your skin cleaner. It clears black spots, black knuckles, stretch marks and pimples in few days. Price is 1500. Contact me 070 6180 9819

Does ur soap cure Corona virus ?
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by Staro: 4:31pm On May 03, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Most Lagosians have a mentality worse than Northern almajiris.
Every corner of Nigeria is in danger
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by EmekaBlue(m): 4:53pm On May 03, 2020
bolaji3071:
The testing capability of NCDC so far is not encouraging atall! They have only done about 10k+ test since a month plus which is still very low compared to the population of Nigeria. If they don't find an alternative, then people will have to be on lockdown for close to a year before they can test enough people. They are very slow with the tests that are being carried out.
many people have being presenting rapid test kits u could even buy in a pharmacy and works 100% coz its also used in other countries but they refuse to approve for reason best known to them
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by HisExcellence(m): 4:58pm On May 03, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:

Brother have sent you an email.
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by issylarry(m): 5:01pm On May 03, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Let us watch and see in the next two week
I hope Nigeria case wount be like newYork in USA
Thank God say my work I can stil work at home
I go just buy petrol for gen if nepa Carry light they work online at home
I can’t stress my self going to work when there is people carying the virus around
God help us
Please come and teach me your kind of work
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by Centcanada: 5:07pm On May 03, 2020
NCDC plan to inject us vaccine forcefully through the Senate and house of rep failed now you re afraid if the virus will escalate as the lockdown was ease. Satanic in human form! Every man will go to his business with protective kits and I believe the virus will not spread I Jesus name. You wish to enrich yourself at the detriment of people sufferness.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by Centcanada: 5:07pm On May 03, 2020
NCDC plan to inject us vaccine forcefully through the Senate and house of rep failed now you re afraid if the virus will escalate as the lockdown was ease. Satanic in human form! Every man will go to his business with protective kits and I believe the virus will not spread In Jesus name. You wish to enrich yourself at the detriment of people sufferness.
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by mvem(m): 5:15pm On May 03, 2020
Tetrahedron:
NCDC is only fooling itself!

Did anyone tell you the spread ever reduced?

After signing Nigerians as first bill gates guinea pigs to be tested like rats with the vaccine coming

This country is a joke
who even feed you with all these news...What wrong has NCDC done actually, are the government ?...
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by mvem(m): 5:16pm On May 03, 2020
Centcanada:
NCDC plan to inject us vaccine forcefully through the Senate and house of rep failed now you re afraid if the virus will escalate as the lockdown was ease. Satanic in human form! Every man will go to his business with protective kits and I believe the virus will not spread In Jesus name. You wish to enrich yourself at the detriment of people sufferness.
you mean Iheakwazu the DG wants to enrich himself
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by mvem(m): 5:17pm On May 03, 2020
Centcanada:
NCDC plan to inject us vaccine forcefully through the Senate and house of rep failed now you re afraid if the virus will escalate as the lockdown was ease. Satanic in human form! Every man will go to his business with protective kits and I believe the virus will not spread I Jesus name. You wish to enrich yourself at the detriment of people sufferness.
which vaccine...vaccine that still has more than 1 year before it might even be ready... That's even might, at the earliest
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by pacificom: 5:42pm On May 03, 2020
This is a very serious situation that put us on 50-50 chance between life and death. A dare devil desease that boldly hit government house to eleminate chief of staff on it's arrival can do worst. I really don't want to see Nigerians dying in multiple thousands.
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by dragonking2: 5:54pm On May 03, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Keep your feelings for the south as it has more cases and death
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by Labinto9: 5:57pm On May 03, 2020
NCDC should stop with this their game, we know there is coronavirus in the country but the numbers are not correct. Nigeria should stop playing with the lives of their citizens.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by jasontrigga(m): 6:04pm On May 03, 2020
Those guys at NCDC are very funny
The only propagate fear in people

With all the money and other donations

Haven’t heard them talk about conducting a research for a vaccine or cure

The only thing they know is “sit at home “ irrespective of the economy situation of most individuals and business

Sit at home can’t never and wouldn’t be the solution

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by YESSConsulting(m): 6:16pm On May 03, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by Avalancheman: 6:24pm On May 03, 2020
[s]
Digmygold:

The only ass that got whooped is the flat ass of the hoe you call.mama. grin
[/s]

Piggidddioott!
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by Avalancheman: 6:26pm On May 03, 2020
[s]
Digmygold:

Go and hug the bodies of those who died of the virus in Africa dumbo fool.
[/s]

Olodo!
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by ARAGON22(m): 6:28pm On May 03, 2020
RapistOnBail:
To hell with NCDC..
We've got to fuvk.
What is this one saying?

Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by nanauju(f): 6:30pm On May 03, 2020
Kaybaba5:

Does ur soap cure Corona virus ?

U never can tell. Can u submit yourself for trial cheesy

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by ofiko123(m): 6:31pm On May 03, 2020
Lord have mercy over this current situation in Nigeria..
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by nwachrist: 6:44pm On May 03, 2020
I still wonder the main reason why FG is relaxing this lockdown just at the point our positive case keep increasing.

Just look new cases coming out since last week. Next three weeks will oh! God pls help us.
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by knowhowk: 7:52pm On May 03, 2020
NCDC Speak the truth ,Not given Palliatives to Nigerians helps to Spread the Virus Faster ,stop Chasing Shadows .Are people Animals ,The Government handles the Nation treasury ,Oil and all the Nation's Businesses ,They made Profits from these ,At least for the first time ever the present situation demands Palliatives from them but they will shy away from this and give unnecessary excuses
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by knowhowk: 7:54pm On May 03, 2020
jasontrigga:
Those guys at NCDC are very funny
The only propagate fear in people

With all the money and other donations

Haven’t heard them talk about conducting a research for a vaccine or cure

The only thing they know is “sit at home “ irrespective of the economy situation of most individuals and business

Sit at home can’t never and wouldn’t be the solution
. Good Talk .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days / Delta Quack Doctor Bursted While Performing Illegal Abortion (Video) / 2 Small Bumps On My Penis,help!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.