Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,755 members, 7,912,105 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 09:14 PM

Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today (34034 Views)

Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today / Questions Over Nigeria Virus Measures As Lockdown Period Ends / Another Infection Hits-china As Lockdown Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by suremanpatriot: 8:06pm On May 03, 2020
May Holy ghost consume those that are spreading covid fears for their selfish gains. angry

Dear good ppl spread treatment info not fears.
Remedies to prevent covid:
You prevent covid19 by
/THANKING GOD FOR SAVING US AFRICANS FR COVID19 WITH LESSER CASE THAN EUROPE AND AMERICA DESPITE RUBBISH HEALTH SYS.
/Praying using Isaiah3vs15
/wear mouth and nose covering
/Drinking hot water in mornin
/Tske blackseed oil
/take enough orange for vit c weekly
/take lemonade day time
eat vegetables food with less fat
/maintain around hygene
/If you feel sick go to hospital no fear
covid is treatable and no death sentence.
NO FEARS! YOU ARE GOOD TO GO DAILY. grin
GOD IS IN CONTROL FOR HIS OWN PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by seunlayi(m): 8:11pm On May 03, 2020
travelland:

You're just a lazy fellow who doesn't want to work but if they pay you salary, you will hungrily collect it.
when you have life and good health you work.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by bammydhele(m): 8:14pm On May 03, 2020
The lockdown really make no different as far as Nigeria is concern.....
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by Fordzzy(m): 8:16pm On May 03, 2020
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed
If this is not N95 mask den
U dey carry net waka oo

Na die u dey oo grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by samwise180(m): 8:17pm On May 03, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Let us watch and see in the next two week
I hope Nigeria case wount be like newYork in USA
Thank God say my work I can stil work at home
I go just buy petrol for gen if nepa Carry light they work online at home
I can’t stress my self going to work when there is people carying the virus around
God help us
Please sir can you engage me in a legit online work? I am interested
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by icestorm(m): 8:19pm On May 03, 2020
O Lord, you got the whole world in your hands. I wonder how people will do without passing the virus to one another. A place like Lagos where ten people live together in a room, just imagine what will happen when just one person contract the disease. Father, we are in your hand!
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by SirWarlock: 8:46pm On May 03, 2020
Adam09:
wink

The second wave of the spread will be #mad o!

I understand the pressure, but it is better to get it right.
In Nigeria's case are we even through with the first wave

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by mployer(m): 9:30pm On May 03, 2020
nwachrist:
I still wonder the main reason why FG is relaxing this lockdown just at the point our positive case keep increasing.

Just look new cases coming out since last week. Next three weeks will oh! God pls help us.

Believe the numbers at your own ignorance.

Even if you stay two months at home the number will keep increasing.
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:38pm On May 03, 2020
Am sowi no vancancy
I work in an office but due to this pandemic everybody was assign for us to work from home
samwise180:

Please sir can you engage me in a legit online work? I am interested

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by samwise180(m): 10:00pm On May 03, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:

Am sowi no vancancy
I work in an office but due to this pandemic everybody was assign for us to work from home
Alright Sir, Thanks for your attention.
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by luluosas(m): 10:01pm On May 03, 2020
Feel for yourself. Do you know your door neighbour too well?
Millenniumlady:
I feel for the northern part though
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by SirWarlock: 10:49pm On May 03, 2020
EmekaBlue:
many people have being presenting rapid test kits u could even buy in a pharmacy and works 100% coz its also used in other countries but they refuse to approve for reason best known to them
The minister of health once made a remark on their reliability and accuracy which I believe is the reason we're sticking to molecular testing
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by SirWarlock: 10:52pm On May 03, 2020
jasontrigga:
Those guys at NCDC are very funny
The only propagate fear in people

With all the money and other donations

Haven’t heard them talk about conducting a research for a vaccine or cure

The only thing they know is “sit at home “ irrespective of the economy situation of most individuals and business

Sit at home can’t never and wouldn’t be the solution
Not just them but where are all our academicians and researchers sad
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by SirWarlock: 10:55pm On May 03, 2020
nwachrist:
I still wonder the main reason why FG is relaxing this lockdown just at the point our positive case keep increasing.

Just look new cases coming out since last week. Next three weeks will oh! God pls help us.
They can't cater to everyone under lockdown. People have to earn and the Nigerian system isn't doing anything to help. And oh well they had one month to make much more significant gains and they blew it cry
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by suremanpatriot: 11:37pm On May 03, 2020
Stop spreading fears and remind people to continue preventing covid.
Evidents are in abandance that Covid patients are treatable and can recover.

The level of hypocrisy being exhibited by the so called medical system is overwhelming crazy.
WHY CANT THEY COME OUT AND TELL THE WORLD THE TRUTH?

How can we explain why Africans and naijas with years of decayed health care facilities have extremely low death rates of covid19 compared to abnormally high death rates in sophiscated Europe and America?THE ANSWER IS TOTALLY DIVINE INTERVENTION OF ALMIGHTTY GOD WHO HAS GRACIOUSLY SHEILDED HIGHLY RELIGIOUS AFRICANS FROM COVID19.
IT IS A PITY PEOPLE AROUND HERE ARENT GRATEFUL TO GOD TO MAKE THIS NOISE AND BE THANKFUL FOR MORE SUPERNATURAL INPUT.
RATHER THEY ARE BUSY LISTENING TO FABLES OF SCIENTIFIC BLUNDERS AND GROWING THEIR FEARS.

FOR THIS, I THINK MANY PEOPLE IN NAIJA AND AFRICANS IN GENERAL ARE SUFFERING FROM INVISIBLE IGNORANCE. THE FEAR OF GOD IS BEGINING OF WISDOM. MAY GOD BE PRAISED!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by OnyesomJ(m): 1:51am On May 04, 2020
God help us to conquer this virus
Nigeria GOVT shud no[color=#000099][/color] t play politics with this virus oo cry cry
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by Collins87: 6:04am On May 04, 2020
NCDC should come out clear, that they would surely increase the number of cases during lockdown ease!
Re: Coronavirus: NCDC Fears Spread May Worsen As Lockdown Ends Today by Nobody: 8:29am On May 04, 2020
nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Admiral Joe Aikhomu Dies From COVID-19 Complications (Photo) / Top 10 Natural Ways To Reduce Your Weight In Thirty (30) Days / Remdesivir Proves Effective Against Coronavirus In US Study

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.