Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,658 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:02 AM

I Was Raped Tonight - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Was Raped Tonight (14509 Views)

Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna / My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Lawly: 6:02pm On May 04, 2020
DeeMain:

And it takes a rapist to know such hidden rape victims, innit?

naah not rapist. a witness. wink
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by DeeMain(m): 6:21pm On May 04, 2020
Lawly:

naah not rapist. a witness. wink

Not a rape victim, a coach and therapist
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Dupalmer: 6:23pm On May 04, 2020
zedegit:

I spit on your moronic head.

So if she was your daughter, this is what your fatherly advice would be?
You better start pissing and pooing in your entire family members' mouth since you have proved that you are an asexual amoeba who can't give account of how his slimy m0ron of supposed daughter was conceived by the LovePeddler of a mother who lost count of how many dogs and goats' sperm that fertilized her egg.
No wonder you will be in support of your M0ron of a daughter in cohabiting with a stranger.
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by crackkhaus: 6:28pm On May 04, 2020
cool
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 04, 2020
grin
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by usj(m): 7:09pm On May 04, 2020
I don't know what to say, but on behalf of all good men let men say sorry for the hurt. I feel hurt right now too, because my phone just got stolen and my account is super red! but I will still say sorry. Do go for check to see if you're free of all forms of infections. Forgive yourself it's not your fault.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by crackkhaus: 7:15pm On May 04, 2020
cool
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Lawly: 7:35pm On May 04, 2020
DeeMain:

Not a rape victim, a coach and therapist

Lmfao. why then where you crying like your clients?
oohhh I understand. client emotional interference. wink
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 04, 2020
crackkhaus:

You have shared enough, I will leave you alone now.. cheesy

Sighs cheesy
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by DateMynd44(m): 8:11pm On May 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

He's not saying any stupid truth. Why would you advise someone to go back to their oppressor? What kind of twisted logic are you using?
OK.
Kindly send a pm let's talk
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Sixfeetbelle: 8:17pm On May 04, 2020
DateMynd44:
OK.
Kindly send a pm let's talk

I don't feel like talking about anything.
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by DateMynd44(m): 8:19pm On May 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I don't feel like talking about anything.
geologist just send a pm.
I promise you won't regret the te-te-a-te-te cool
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Sixfeetbelle: 8:21pm On May 04, 2020
DateMynd44:
geologist just send a pm.
I promise you won't regret the te-te-a-te-te cool

Ike adiro m ugbu a. Maybe later
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by DateMynd44(m): 8:25pm On May 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Maybe later

OK then let's make it on WhatsApp.
How about that?
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by farem: 10:44pm On May 04, 2020
oluwadabira111:
Chai don't even know what to type!just that God will heal you! angry

God heal who?, Una don turn this God to errand boy of Satan table.
Did you read what she wrote up there? I quote:
I met my guy and started staying days in his house at a go.

A 20 something lady sleeping days at a go in the house of Mr Eunuch?
Wysiwyg (what you see is what you get)!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by DeeMain(m): 10:53pm On May 04, 2020
Lawly:

Lmfao. why then where you crying like your clients?
oohhh I understand. client emotional interference. wink

I now have no doubt you are either a rapist or a potential one or just a seared and callous reprobate mind.

Bye bro.
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by movingclouds(m): 10:55pm On May 04, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Men are pigs.
I'm sure you didn't mean "all"
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Christeety: 10:59pm On May 04, 2020
Dupalmer:
The truth is that rape is barbaric. Gagging you is another thing altogether.
So sorry for the sad encounter. But waito:
1. I really don't understand how a nun should be living with a Hot oversexed groin and be expecting a monk treatment.
2. Forget about going to the police. There's a whole lot of burden of proof to look into especially considering the fact that you are living with him. Also you MAYBE robbing yourself of a great RELATIONSHIP and Happy MARRIAGE.
O yes some blessing come in disguise. Hard fact.

3. It hurts to have your treasured virginity taken away in a way you didn't bargain for. GAGGING YOU IS THE MOST WORRISOME, it shows he has violent and CRIMINAL Tendencies.
4. You may reconsider taking it as one of those things. try and match his good qualities and make up for his weakness. There's no perfect person anywhere.
5. Most girls lost theirs in a more horrible way only to later become sex champions.
6. Pondering over the pain of what happened may cause you depression and unnecessary mood swings.
7. Console yourself with the fact that virginity and balloon has one thing in common. "A pick and it's all history"
8. If you see genuine remorse in him forgive him, get the both of you go for medical checkups, free your mind and continue with him. You'd see he will treasure you forever.
9. If you have made up your mind to forgive him then close your ears from sorry loser feminists. Their counsel will bring you more horrible pains.
9. You implied that you guys loves/loved each other. Well, love endures and there's no love without pain. Love heals.

This is the most senseless comment I have ever read. Your sense of reasoning is deeply shallow.

You say love endures, why didn't the guy endure when she said she wasn't ready to have sex?
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 11:00pm On May 04, 2020
if the shoe fits, bruh
movingclouds:

I'm sure you didn't mean "all"
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Dupalmer: 11:46pm On May 04, 2020
Christeety:

This is the most senseless comment I have ever read. Your sense of reasoning is deeply shallow.

You say love endures, why didn't the guy endure when she said she wasn't ready to have sex?

Wise Madam Miss Mrs. Solomon. See your "sensefulness" oya advice her to kill him so that your post will make sense.
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by iongrace: 12:59am On May 05, 2020
soulbroken761:
I'm extremely introverted. It has always affected my relationships with people; family, colleagues, and lovers. I've not been in a real relationship before because of my communication issues. So I thought at 24 years, I need to learn how to be in relationship if I get a good guy. My female classmates are married or engaged and I felt left behind
I met my guy and started staying days in his house at a go. I thought it was for the best. He is a good guy even though very broke. Honestly I put myself in this situation.
We would make out but because I was a virgin, coupled with the fact that I have extremely low sex drive, I always told him to stop when it gets to that point. Even his finger hurt like crazy. It caused little quarells but he always told me he would never force it because he loves me.
So this afternoon we were making out as usual and he started touching me down there. It was so dry and it hurt like crazy, as if the skin was peeling off. I think the fan contributed to the dry ess. Anyway I begged him to stop but he wouldn't and I was almost crying. He started trying to force his dickk in but it didn't enter. All the while, I was begging him while trying not to attract neighbors. It got so painful that I bit his arm very hard and that was when he stopped.

He was very very angry, asking what I did that for. I told him he put me through a lot of pain. He went out and came back at night. I saw he was still angry so I slept in the living room, trying to be understanding and not piss him off further. He came and lovingly moved me to the bedroom. I thought all was well and dozed off.

Only to feel my mouth being gagged all of a sudden. I was still confused because I never expected such a thing. He said he had been thinking of what to do to me for biting him. He put clothes in my mouth and tied my mouth very tight, bound my arms together at the back, forced my legs open. I was crying and begging not to let it be like that but he slapped my face.

He grabbed oil and poured it and began forcing his dick inside until it entered and he rapedd me. I just waited helplessly for it to be over. I bled so much. I cried in the bathroom and came out to leave. He started begging, saying he loves me, etc.

I wanted to WhatsApp my dad to tell him something terrible just happened to me but my heart broke when I saw his picture. My parents really tried.

I just wanted to pour out my feelings in this post. I already know it was my fault even though I feel robbed. I would have given it to him if he had been patient. I hope to get over it soon. Typing with tears. I will shamefully get something at the pharmacy in the morning so that I don't get pregnant
. So so sorry dear. God will heal you and help you get over this in time, amen.
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by iongrace: 1:06am On May 05, 2020
DeeMain:
So that's it? You don't want the idiot to pay? You want to unleash the animal to prey on other victims?

This painful story is making me angry.

It will be your choice if you choose to prosecute him or not though. There are Anti Rape advocacy groups that could help you fight this if you choose to thread this path. You can call them right away to direct you on what to do.

Secondly, do not blame yourself. You didn't rape yourself. Somebody did. He is responsible for the atrocity. Resist the urge to take up his guilt and responsibility as yours. Refuse to take the blame and shame. You were only naive and trusting, you didn't kill anybody. You didn't commit any crime. I repeat, refuse to accept responsibility for this rape. Place it squarely on the horrible animal you once called a boyfriend.

You are scarred physically now. You will likely be scarred emotionally and psychologically in the coming days and months and years. Pre-empt that. Get a therapist to help you break that cycle or go to those NGOs, they can provide professional help for free.

Lastly, get closer to God. Get more spiritual, you will need the support, strength and comfort therein in the coming days.

Don't leave this to chance. Take care of yourself. Then bounce back.

Life experiences are lessons. Learn your lessons. Let this make you stronger not weaker. Be the victor not the victim.
. Yes, she needs to learn and move close to God. Awesome counseling and the great direction you have pointed her to.

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Samfloxin(m): 1:09am On May 05, 2020
Kingpee2:
Get his ass arrested,rape is rape no matter the sorry he says,and please make sure you stop dating a rapist in the name of a boyfriend ,he will do it to you every other time no matter what ...
easy...the story is not real
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by iongrace: 1:09am On May 05, 2020
Roycemadeit:
I am so sorry about what is happened to you. Get em pills. And stay as strong as you have been. This is what happens when sex is labelled evil, it becomes more exciting.
. It rape not sex
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by iongrace: 1:12am On May 05, 2020
donpata:
I hope this is true story. If it is, I hope you find healing soon enough. However, I do wonder how one man will rape a woman without her letting him. Except when weapons are involved, it's almost impossible for one man to rape a woman when she is fully conscious. Imagine having that thoughts for the rest of your life. That's emotional torture and you were unfair to yourself. Tried protecting him from shame and now you gonna carry this for as long as..... Hmmm.

That is why the law of God is written for our safe walk in this world. You went to his house, slept over and was "making out". Now, it's you feeling the pain, and not really God whom you disobeyed. Wish you healing.
. Yes, it for our own good but I don't know why a lot of people can't just understand it, it just plain simple!
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by frozen70(f): 1:15am On May 05, 2020
soulbroken761:
I'm extremely introverted. It has always affected my relationships with people; family, colleagues, and lovers. I've not been in a real relationship before because of my communication issues. So I thought at 24 years, I need to learn how to be in relationship if I get a good guy. My female classmates are married or engaged and I felt left behind
I met my guy and started staying days in his house at a go. I thought it was for the best. He is a good guy even though very broke. Honestly I put myself in this situation.
We would make out but because I was a virgin, coupled with the fact that I have extremely low sex drive, I always told him to stop when it gets to that point. Even his finger hurt like crazy. It caused little quarells but he always told me he would never force it because he loves me.
So this afternoon we were making out as usual and he started touching me down there. It was so dry and it hurt like crazy, as if the skin was peeling off. I think the fan contributed to the dry ess. Anyway I begged him to stop but he wouldn't and I was almost crying. He started trying to force his dickk in but it didn't enter. All the while, I was begging him while trying not to attract neighbors. It got so painful that I bit his arm very hard and that was when he stopped.

He was very very angry, asking what I did that for. I told him he put me through a lot of pain. He went out and came back at night. I saw he was still angry so I slept in the living room, trying to be understanding and not piss him off further. He came and lovingly moved me to the bedroom. I thought all was well and dozed off.

Only to feel my mouth being gagged all of a sudden. I was still confused because I never expected such a thing. He said he had been thinking of what to do to me for biting him. He put clothes in my mouth and tied my mouth very tight, bound my arms together at the back, forced my legs open. I was crying and begging not to let it be like that but he slapped my face.

He grabbed oil and poured it and began forcing his dick inside until it entered and he rapedd me. I just waited helplessly for it to be over. I bled so much. I cried in the bathroom and came out to leave. He started begging, saying he loves me, etc.

I wanted to WhatsApp my dad to tell him something terrible just happened to me but my heart broke when I saw his picture. My parents really tried.

I just wanted to pour out my feelings in this post. I already know it was my fault even though I feel robbed. I would have given it to him if he had been patient. I hope to get over it soon. Typing with tears. I will shamefully get something at the pharmacy in the morning so that I don't get pregnant

Pls relax yourself and sorry about it

You don't keep a goat and yam in the same room

Accept his apology and take your time to ease yourself from the trauma

It's not going to be easy for you but you have to, if not you will hate men

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by iongrace: 1:18am On May 05, 2020
Dupalmer:
The truth is that rape is barbaric. Gagging you is another thing altogether.
So sorry for the sad encounter. But waito:
1. I really don't understand how a nun should be living with a Hot oversexed groin and be expecting a monk treatment.
2. Forget about going to the police. There's a whole lot of burden of proof to look into especially considering the fact that you are living with him. Also you MAYBE robbing yourself of a great RELATIONSHIP and Happy MARRIAGE.
O yes some blessing come in disguise. Hard fact.

3. It hurts to have your treasured virginity taken away in a way you didn't bargain for. GAGGING YOU IS THE MOST WORRISOME, it shows he has violent and CRIMINAL Tendencies.
4. You may reconsider taking it as one of those things. try and match his good qualities and make up for his weakness. There's no perfect person anywhere.
5. Most girls lost theirs in a more horrible way only to later become sex champions.
6. Pondering over the pain of what happened may cause you depression and unnecessary mood swings.
7. Console yourself with the fact that virginity and balloon has one thing in common. "A pick and it's all history"
8. If you see genuine remorse in him forgive him, get the both of you go for medical checkups, free your mind and continue with him. You'd see he will treasure you forever.
9. If you have made up your mind to forgive him then close your ears from sorry loser feminists. Their counsel will bring you more horrible pains.
9. You implied that you guys loves/loved each other. Well, love endures and there's no love without pain. Love heals.

. Really, you said it all you self 'it worrisome if he gagged you that shows he has criminal tendencies', oh come on, I am not saying she should not forgive him but the guy in question has a lot of issues to fix in his life before she should consider starting anything with him again, this is for her own good.
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Lawly: 1:10pm On May 05, 2020
DeeMain:

I now have no doubt you are either a rapist or a potential one or just a seared and callous reprobate mind.

Bye bro.

You re totally wrong. I'm still a virgin bro. bye too. grin
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Medunah: 1:22pm On May 05, 2020
Whether this story is true or fake, the comments on this thread as just made me realize that most men are potential rapists!!!

Jeeez, a guy even said it is her fault for staying with him. Animals in human clothing, tueehh

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Medunah: 1:28pm On May 05, 2020
benzion72:
And you call that rape. you left your house to another man house and sleep over and still call that rape
RAPIST!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Medunah: 1:46pm On May 05, 2020
Graxie:
Since your parents knows your rapist lover, I think it will be good to get them involve. You are 24 and so, he attempted raping you in the afternoon, you remained till he came back at night. What a wise decision, weldone. You can enjoy those that are petting you and claiming that he raped you, I can't be one of them. Since you couldn't use your head to leave his house when he attempted and failed despite your biting him, enjoy your day.
You definately have no iota of sense or even basic human empathy!! If you have nothing meaningful to say, shut up already and move along!

I don't blame you, I blame Op for even replying to the garbage you spewed.

What is wrong with a 24yr old staying over at her supposed bf place? Someone she is considering marriage with? Someone her parents even know?
Yes, I admit she did wrong by still staying there after the first failed attempt BUT it doesn't justify the fact that the guy raped her, even gagged and tied her. Rape is rape regardless of the situation it happened in.

I know nothing I have said will make no sense to you cos pple like you are RAPIST enablers.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Graxie(f): 1:54pm On May 05, 2020
Medunah:

You definately have no iota of sense or even basic human empathy!! If you have nothing meaningful to say, shut up already and move along!

I don't blame you, I blame Op for even replying to the garbage you spewed.

What is wrong with a 24yr old staying over at her supposed bf place? Someone she is considering marriage with? Someone her parents even know?
Yes, I admit she did wrong by still staying there after the first failed attempt BUT it doesn't justify the fact that the guy raped her, even gagged and tied her. Rape is rape regardless of the situation it happened in.

I know nothing I have said will make no sense to you cos pple like you are RAPIST enablers.
Don't learn to take responsibility for your actions. You think the world revolves around you, you expect me to have empathy after she escaped from first attempt. You are truly wise. Stop looking for my attention and grow up, leave rapist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Infant Formula Is Suitable For Weight Gain In Babies Under 12 Months / How To Process Death Benefits In Nigeria / Pictures From The Wake-Keeping Of Victims Of The NYC Car Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.