Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,175 members, 7,880,666 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:37 AM

I Was Raped Tonight - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Was Raped Tonight (14511 Views)

Man Divorced Wife Of 20 Years Over Suspicion She Was Raped By Kidnappers Kaduna / My Husband Kidnapped, Raped And Forced Me Into Marrying Him – Woman Tells Court / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by benzion72(m): 2:10pm On May 05, 2020
Medunah:

RAPIST!!!!!!

Ashawo
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Medunah: 2:30pm On May 05, 2020
benzion72:

Ashawo
Lmao, I'm very pained
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 05, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Cooked story, but e no done well

ingredients sef no complete, effect of the ekolomy meltdown cusd by coronation.

I like this ur � pig, very cute.
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by OlawaleBammie: 6:20pm On May 05, 2020
iamloyalty:

I like this ur � pig, very cute.
U need one??

I have dem aplenty

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by RemoveKebab: 7:20pm On May 05, 2020
Na rapist full this thread i swear.
Chai humanity lost, I fear for naija next generation.

Even if its fiction, investigate before jumping into conclusion.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Christeety: 9:11pm On May 05, 2020
Dupalmer:

Wise Madam Miss Mrs. Solomon. See your "sensefulness" oya advice her to kill him so that your post will make sense.

Dumbass. I'm not surprised. A fool doesn't know he's one. Sense is far from you. Ozuai

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by EvilPOTATO(m): 7:59am On May 06, 2020
shawnfamous:
Is it boredom that is making all of u cook up stories... Virgin with low sex drive
lol
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by vicardino(m): 1:23pm On May 06, 2020
To the Op and to every fellow nairalander reading this, I must say I was devastated when I was presented with this story. And quite honestly, the deed has been done and there's no way to retrieve what's lost but I'd like to say a couple of things so that we all can learn and be better equipped for life as a whole. Throwing blames here and there helps no one and appearing overly religious isn't needed now.

There are some words of wisdom we all need to be armed with as we journey along this world. We must know that we were formed, shaped, fashioned by God according to HIS purpose(s) for our lives. This looks basic and ordinary but if it doesn't sink into us, our parents will tell you otherwise, culture will fight it, environment will kick against it, religion will seek to tear it apart, friends will want to relegate it. We need to know that we were wonderfully and fearfully made. That in whatever social class we find ourselves, we ain't stigmas, our social class as an introvert or extrovert or ambivert and whatever it is we choose to call ourselves, isn't a stigma. Who classified you as an introvert? God? A fellow creature created just as you and I named you an introvert, a fellow creature poisoned your mind that you ain't socially worthy, a fellow creature or creation preached to you that you should have a guy at a certain age of your life, yet this creature who's done this to you, this creation manipulating our minds and controlling us isn't our Creator. If anyone is going to define you and define how you should live your life, the only being who has that prerogative is YOUR CREATOR, simply because before he created you, there was a need for you and he created you specifically for that need and since we all ain't created for same need, we all have our different make ups fashioned according to our missions. So, whoever's reading this, no matter what even your parent have labelled you, just know that you are perfect. Let no man, no woman, no society, no religion, no creation tell you otherwise. This is why people have esteem issue, nobody is you again on this planet, you are the only one of God's kind, so carry yourself as one.

You owe yourself the sole responsibility of discovering who you are early in life before people, society, religion and co start telling you who you are. Let me ask this question "Do you think God is so cheap that he created you cheaply just as a sex object"? Do you think God had nothing to do again, he just created you to be manhandled and mishandled by males and females? How many of you are on this earth with the same DNA that you are carrying? Why should you allow society paint you as a sex object? Why should you allow fellow creature or creation stigmatize you just because you are unique? Being unique isn't a stigma. My brothers and sisters, you are unique, a chosen being, God didn't just chose you when you got born, he chose you before that, millions of sperms were competing for your mother's egg and the choosen YOU made it, you were choosen before conception, you won even before you were given birth to, why should you allow circumstances of life and creation paint you a picture that's not yours?

Please, we need to go back to God for discovery. Your life was designed to run a particular race, it covers every aspect of your life, when to marry, who to marry, what to do and all, failure to discover oneself is why we have many situationships today. There's no reason why opposite sex should be cohabiting, no reason whatsoever. Ladies, please stop doing this to feel loved, accepted, cherished and for whatever reason. You are loved the way you are, accepted the way you are, cherished the way you are by the one whose love is everlasting, God.

So, before you throw yourself at any guy or any girl, ask yourself if that's the purpose you were created for.

I charge us all to find our purpose in life and we have then escaped situationships of life.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Dupalmer: 1:39pm On May 06, 2020
Christeety:

Dumbass. I'm not surprised. A fool doesn't know he's one. Sense is far from you. Ozuai
Dear wise dymbass, You must have been a product of rape. Not my fault.
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Ebonygirl1(f): 3:38pm On May 06, 2020
Dupalmer:
The truth is that rape is barbaric. Gagging you is another thing altogether.
So sorry for the sad encounter. But waito:
1. I really don't understand how a nun should be living with a Hot oversexed groin and be expecting a monk treatment.
2. Forget about going to the police. There's a whole lot of burden of proof to look into especially considering the fact that you are living with him. Also you MAYBE robbing yourself of a great RELATIONSHIP and Happy MARRIAGE.
O yes some blessing come in disguise. Hard fact.

3. It hurts to have your treasured virginity taken away in a way you didn't bargain for. GAGGING YOU IS THE MOST WORRISOME, it shows he has violent and CRIMINAL Tendencies.
4. You may reconsider taking it as one of those things. try and match his good qualities and make up for his weakness. There's no perfect person anywhere.
5. Most girls lost theirs in a more horrible way only to later become sex champions.
6. Pondering over the pain of what happened may cause you depression and unnecessary mood swings.
7. Console yourself with the fact that virginity and balloon has one thing in common. "A pick and it's all history"
8. If you see genuine remorse in him forgive him, get the both of you go for medical checkups, free your mind and continue with him. You'd see he will treasure you forever.
9. If you have made up your mind to forgive him then close your ears from sorry loser feminists. Their counsel will bring you more horrible pains.
9. You implied that you guys loves/loved each other. Well, love endures and there's no love without pain. Love heals.

ARE YOU MAD? HONESTLY I TRULY WANNA KNOW. ARE YOU MAD?!?!?!
You're advising her to forgive her rapist and continue the relationship?

Lord have mercy angry

May you get raped. May your sisters get raped. After that pls give them this same foolish advice. You must be a rapist. Foolish somebody. angry

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Dupalmer: 5:28pm On May 06, 2020
Ebonygirl1:

ARE YOU MAD? HONESTLY I TRULY WANNA KNOW. ARE YOU MAD?!?!?!
You're advising her to forgive her rapist and continue the relationship?

Lord have mercy angry

May you get raped. May your sisters get raped. After that pls give them this same foolish advice. You must be a rapist. Foolish somebody. angry
You sound like a product of rape or your entire family members are rapists. It's not my fault. Go and wash your pain with acid.
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Ebonygirl1(f): 5:53pm On May 06, 2020
Dupalmer:

You sound like a product of rape or your entire family members are rapists. It's not my fault. Go and wash your pain with acid.

Disgusting rapist. Tufia kwa

Spits*

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Dupalmer: 6:09pm On May 06, 2020
Ebonygirl1:

Disgusting rapist. Tufia kwa

Spits*
You have proven more than enough times to be a worn out floozie and a sorry rape bye-product.
Like I said, take and acid bath to wash your pained flappy shabby maggot infested poocy then start pissing into the dick of the rapist animal that fertilized whatever hole you came out from.
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Ebonygirl1(f): 6:13pm On May 06, 2020
Dupalmer:

I AM A RAPIST AND I SUPPORT RAPE.

Yea I know. I hope you meet your waterloo one day. Disgusting cretin

Spits*

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Dupalmer: 6:20pm On May 06, 2020
Ebonygirl1:

Spits*

When cheap jobless wornout tramps get hold of cheap phones and free data that's the case. I dedicate you future cheap vituoerations to your entire family and unborn generations. Go ahead and insult them.
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Julibet: 6:31am On May 07, 2020
Mizwisdom:

O wow thanks I feel silly now spending so much time and energy responding cheesy.

Actually, this story is true. I confirmed yesterday. I just thought you should know. Fake or no fake, we ought to show sympathy. Besides, lessons can be learnt too. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Mizwisdom(f): 11:32am On May 07, 2020
Julibet:

Actually, this story is true. I confirmed yesterday. I just thought you should know. Fake or no fake, we ought to show sympathy. Besides, lessons can be learnt too. Cheers.

How did you confirm it? if you notice I had asked her questions which she failed to respond to. I really wanted to help her as I'm in a position to do so but she declined. Everything seemed unreal to me because her only evidence was tissue, no photo, she refused to go to hospital or police station, what do you expect us to think?
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Julibet: 12:32pm On May 07, 2020
Mizwisdom:

How did you confirm it? if you notice I had asked her questions which she failed to respond to. I really wanted to help her as I'm in a position to do so but she declined. Everything seemed unreal to me because her only evidence was tissue, no photo, she refused to go to hospital or police station, what do you expect us to think?

She reached out to someone offline and I can vouch for who she reached out to. You don't have to believe me though. Even if she responded to your questions, some insensitive people still said that the way she had time to respond to some questions makes the whole story fake.

The way you and some other females just concluded that she was fake in a sensitive case like rape really surprised me. Anyway, don't be bothered by a faceless mention. Cheers.
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by FATnigga(m): 1:00pm On May 07, 2020
For you to post this here means his dick was very good he definitely fvcked you very well cry
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Oladayo12(m): 2:46pm On May 07, 2020
Dupalmer:

What's up niggar! how can you say she should forgive him, a rapist! nawa 4 u o.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by RamessesIV(m): 7:08pm On May 07, 2020
Bro are you seriously making excuses for rape
Dupalmer:
The truth is that rape is barbaric. Gagging you is another thing altogether.
So sorry for the sad encounter. But waito:
1. I really don't understand how a nun should be living with a Hot oversexed groin and be expecting a monk treatment.
2. Forget about going to the police. There's a whole lot of burden of proof to look into especially considering the fact that you are living with him. Also you MAYBE robbing yourself of a great RELATIONSHIP and Happy MARRIAGE.
O yes some blessing come in disguise. Hard fact.

3. It hurts to have your treasured virginity taken away in a way you didn't bargain for. GAGGING YOU IS THE MOST WORRISOME, it shows he has violent and CRIMINAL Tendencies.
4. You may reconsider taking it as one of those things. try and match his good qualities and make up for his weakness. There's no perfect person anywhere.
5. Most girls lost theirs in a more horrible way only to later become sex champions.
6. Pondering over the pain of what happened may cause you depression and unnecessary mood swings.
7. Console yourself with the fact that virginity and balloon has one thing in common. "A pick and it's all history"
8. If you see genuine remorse in him forgive him, get the both of you go for medical checkups, free your mind and continue with him. You'd see he will treasure you forever.
9. If you have made up your mind to forgive him then close your ears from sorry loser feminists. Their counsel will bring you more horrible pains.
9. You implied that you guys loves/loved each other. Well, love endures and there's no love without pain. Love heals.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by zuescent(m): 8:29pm On May 07, 2020
Ebonygirl1:

Spits*
i stand by you @ebonyigirl ......senseless rapist
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by NairalandSon: 8:40pm On May 07, 2020
A VIRGIN GIRL who WASN'T READY FOR SEX was LIVING in HER BOYFRIEND'S HOUSE doing what?
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by TheSourcerer: 11:04am On May 08, 2020
Braintrain:
You wan boyfriend na
fucking rapist I'mma call you out Bitch.!

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Dupalmer: 8:44pm On May 08, 2020
RamessesIV:
Bro are you seriously making excuses for rape
Nope I'm not bro.
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Christeety: 6:36pm On May 10, 2020
Dupalmer:

Dear wise dymbass, You must have been a product of rape. Not my fault.

I laugh. Don't try to put your family life on me. You are definitely a product of rape, that's why you have no morals and you think a girl should keep quiet about rape.

Rapist Oshi. I won't reply you again. You deserve no reply.
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Westernlove: 7:14pm On May 10, 2020
grin Lots of men with Konji problem grin A lot of men can't control their urge for sex, most especially Shiiithole Men lol. You Idiots be disgracing and tarnishing the Image of we REAL MEN!!! Thunder strike that fool dead only If this your story Is true....

1 Like

Re: I Was Raped Tonight by ariklawani(f): 8:44am On May 12, 2020
grin
grin
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by Dupalmer: 4:47pm On May 18, 2020
Christeety:

I laugh. Don't try to put your family life on me. You are definitely a product of rape, that's why you have no morals and you think a girl should keep quiet about rape.
Rapist Oshi. I won't reply you again. You deserve no reply.
Expired whores like you with maggot infested pussy and clapper breasts are known for guarrulous squabbles; how much more when they are products of rape. Go on asshole
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by darfay: 12:37am On May 19, 2020
soulbroken761:
I'm extremely introverted. It has always affected my relationships with people; family, colleagues, and lovers. I've not been in a real relationship before because of my communication issues. So I thought at 24 years, I need to learn how to be in relationship if I get a good guy. My female classmates are married or engaged and I felt left behind
I met my guy and started staying days in his house at a go. I thought it was for the best. He is a good guy even though very broke. Honestly I put myself in this situation.
We would make out but because I was a virgin, coupled with the fact that I have extremely low sex drive, I always told him to stop when it gets to that point. Even his finger hurt like crazy. It caused little quarells but he always told me he would never force it because he loves me.
So this afternoon we were making out as usual and he started touching me down there. It was so dry and it hurt like crazy, as if the skin was peeling off. I think the fan contributed to the dry ess. Anyway I begged him to stop but he wouldn't and I was almost crying. He started trying to force his dickk in but it didn't enter. All the while, I was begging him while trying not to attract neighbors. It got so painful that I bit his arm very hard and that was when he stopped.

He was very very angry, asking what I did that for. I told him he put me through a lot of pain. He went out and came back at night. I saw he was still angry so I slept in the living room, trying to be understanding and not piss him off further. He came and lovingly moved me to the bedroom. I thought all was well and dozed off.

Only to feel my mouth being gagged all of a sudden. I was still confused because I never expected such a thing. He said he had been thinking of what to do to me for biting him. He put clothes in my mouth and tied my mouth very tight, bound my arms together at the back, forced my legs open. I was crying and begging not to let it be like that but he slapped my face.

He grabbed oil and poured it and began forcing his dick inside until it entered and he rapedd me. I just waited helplessly for it to be over. I bled so much. I cried in the bathroom and came out to leave. He started begging, saying he loves me, etc.

I wanted to WhatsApp my dad to tell him something terrible just happened to me but my heart broke when I saw his picture. My parents really tried.

I just wanted to pour out my feelings in this post. I already know it was my fault even though I feel robbed. I would have given it to him if he had been patient. I hope to get over it soon. Typing with tears. I will shamefully get something at the pharmacy in the morning so that I don't get pregnant

Please report the case, he has to pay for it and next time when you get a new bf don't ever sleep over especially if you are not ready for sex
Re: I Was Raped Tonight by DenreleDave(m): 6:17am On May 19, 2020
soulbroken761:
Good morning and thanks for the comments. I have some stained tissue paper that I kept in a nylon for evidence. It seems me living in his house for about 4 days now, not being the first or second time, I have no case. I will only be reminded that I share the blame. I do want him to suffer though so I will tell someone that knows me first and see how it goes

Send me a pm

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which Infant Formula Is Suitable For Weight Gain In Babies Under 12 Months / How To Process Death Benefits In Nigeria / Pictures From The Wake-Keeping Of Victims Of The NYC Car Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.