Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,496 members, 7,978,639 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:48 AM

Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties (40933 Views)

Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily / United Kingdom Moves To Confiscate £117 Million Properties Linked To Ibori / Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 10, 2020
pazienza:

Its very hard for misinformed Igbos especially those who hasn't been to Ikwerreland to witness Ikwerre Igbophobia first hand to understand or believe that Ikwerre is not Igbo. IPOB has been misinforming alot of my people, and the presence of some Ikwerre freeloaders in Ohanaeze Ndiigbo and other Igbo unions outside Rivers state, has helped to create further confusion.

I think Ohanaeze Ndiigbo would need to save Ndiigbo from this constant embarrassment by openly expelling Ikwerre people in the organization and realising a statement informing Ndiigbo of Ikwerre expulsion from the organization.
IPOB should do their home work too and stop misinforming Igbo youths.
These actions would go a long way to clear issues for all parties involved.

I know them cos I grew up with them.
They won't work hard but if they see you living in their midst working hard, they will start taxing you every day.
If u are going out with their sister, they will tax you.

They will sell land to an igbo man, still take him to court with some flimsy excuses. You will end up losing your land or paying double or triple of what u paid for that land originally.
My cousin lost 12 plots of land in east west road just like that. Their court their brothers. They don't care. Useless bunch of vagabonds.
Hatred run in their system.

Why I don't take these nnamdi kanu people serious.
U don't beg to be part of people who loathe you. People who betrayed you. What are they looking in rivers state that is not in the east.
Aside bolè, nothing excites me about this people.

2 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by nairavsdollars(f): 7:57am On May 11, 2020
The man is a SAN ooo. Hope you know that?
Benwallt:
Leave Abuja and go to Port Harcourt and tell him this. He will teach you are proper lesson.
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by Benwallt(m): 8:47am On May 11, 2020
nairavsdollars:
The man is a SAN ooo. Hope you know that?
Maybe I shld let u know that Wike hates titles n he is got no respect for none. He shld just go there n drive into Wike's trap. We start watching from there.
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by salbis(m): 10:07am On May 11, 2020
Friend22:

We know see people who will readily buy stolen properties.
efcc should trace this guy.
grin
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by Sarah20A(f): 12:46pm On May 11, 2020
Island01:

Hello dear, hope you are good?
I'm fine thanks
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by omonnakoda: 12:52pm On May 11, 2020
Staro:

I don't know what you mean by 'hated' and 'not welcomed there'
Madam, that's all fake news.

I was in PH during the peak of pro-IPOB rallies.
Some of the biggest IPOB rallies took place in PH ... and spearheaded by Ikwerres.
In fact, at a point my governor (Wike) felt badly threatened by the turn out and had to stamp his feet to put a stop.

For your information, I am actually from Rivers state (Opobo). I am not Ikwerre but living in PH we all see the affinity
between them and South East state.

It's the same as saying Kwara is not Yoruba because Gen Gowon created states and place them in North Central.

Must you validate your life with Yorubas?
Are Yorubas the reference point for your existence.
Can you solve your problems without bringing Yoruba into it

1 Like

Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by Island01: 8:29am On May 12, 2020
Sarah20A:
I'm fine thanks

Good morning, hope you slept well
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 11, 2020
pazienza:

Oga park one side. Nah express you dey enter so.

Amarabe and her people are proud Igbos, don't mistake them for Bini people of Ikwerre, Ogba, Etche and Ekpeye.
Stop Adding Etche and Ekpeya with Those Nonsense People

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock / INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) / Zahra Buhari's Cinderella-Themed Royal Ball Cake (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.