Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,495 members, 7,978,638 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:45 AM

Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties (40931 Views)

Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily / United Kingdom Moves To Confiscate £117 Million Properties Linked To Ibori / Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by WaffenSS(m): 7:46pm On May 09, 2020
Bevista:
Ok, thanks for the correction. It's the context that matters, though. The State abusing the rights of citizens under the guise of "public good".

No I'm not correcting you, the spirit of the phrase is exactly as it's said. I'm only talking about the literal translation in English.
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by subcbouy: 7:52pm On May 09, 2020
SLAP44:
This charge and bail lawyer should go and sit down, what legal right does Bubu has to contest the 2015 and 2019 elections without any certificates and yet you closed your mouth only to come and start yammering just because it's a PDP and Igbo state governor?

Mind your lane o!
Calm down, all is for relevance. Nigeria is a polarise country with various species you can think of.
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by MXD5050: 8:13pm On May 09, 2020
Amarabae:

Rivers state is not an Igbo state, you IPOB should stop attracting insults to Igbo nation.
Rivers belongs to Rivers people.
enough of this nonsense
am from Rivers State am from the same local governments with the governor my dear do not full your self we are Igbo.
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by smses: 8:19pm On May 09, 2020
Home office Tech services
Call on Professional Handyman for Electrical installation, repairs, maintenance and cleaning services in Port Harcourt.
Service packages:
1. Pay As You Go: Under this package, you need not have prior registration with our company. All you need do is call us. With one call, an appointment will be made for either an estimator or one of our repair technicians to arrive at your home or office.
2.Retainership: Under this package, we service your homes and offices for an agreed Quarterly fee. This package is flexible as you can decide how comprehensive you want our coverage to be.

We assure you of:-
1.Timeliness
2.Quality
3.Value
4.Security
5.Satisfaction guaranteed

Tel: 08028859448
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by Regcode: 8:19pm On May 09, 2020
You are lie
Wike is the Governor of Rivers State. Chief Security Officer of the State, the Head of the Government of Rivers State
Now, the Government of Rivers State gave a directive, You default it, one SAN from someone comes to tell you you can't be penalized?
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by wirinet(m): 8:25pm On May 09, 2020
Originalsly:

What legal right does he have to authorize seizure of vehicles because of COVID-19? Why are you not yammering about the governor being above the law?...is it because he is a PDP and Igbo state governor?

And later on we will be wondering how he became a dictator.

That's my problems with my igbo brother's brothers, when it goes around the rejoice and claim superiority, but when it comes around, they wail and play the victim.

Tomorrow, if Buhari should use executive order to seize their planes, trucks and houses, they would should UN, UK, Hague, etc., but when any of their heros use the same executive order to seize Hausa or Yoruba properties, they would become ecstatic with joy.

4 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:27pm On May 09, 2020
Macsjebs:

The executive order is flawed in time of peace, this is gradual enthronement of dictatorship
More coming even after this covid stuff is all over

The generals in mufti will be a better name
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by Amarabae(f): 8:32pm On May 09, 2020
MXD5050:
am from Rivers State am from the same local governments with the governor my dear do not full your self we are Igbo.
continue to lie and deceive yourself.
ikwerre wannabe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 09, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:

The generals in mufti will be a better name
You have said it all my brother
When I watched Wike's speech, I shook my head...
Power really intoxicates, you need to see how he was talking like a Tyrant, forgetting the people bestowed powers on him

2 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by JetAgecomputers: 8:53pm On May 09, 2020
Why not start with your presidency negligence for that democracy, u morons won't mind your business, looking for ways to influx the South with all means,
They want to confirm if cross river n kogi states have no cases of covid19, please don't come with infested testing Kit's ooo. Give them goat n papaw sample first
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by pasol4real(m): 9:07pm On May 09, 2020
Georgry:

The woman say she no be Igbo, you rest na? When the time comes you will claim Port Harcourt, definitely not in your lifetime, all this chest beating won't bring you Biafra, my. Girlfriend is from Port Harcourt, she's an Ikwere lady, she hate Igbo with passion and whenever I call her Igbo girl she get so angry I have to stop saying that rubbish to her, but here you are claiming the unclaimable.
Most of you are just senseless.
You just quote someone without even reading what the person posted. Where in my post did I try to force any one to be igbo instead the reverse is the case.
Hear me well ikwerres are not igbos n will not be allowed to be called igbos cos they are very inferior n barbaric in nature.
But my history tell me that the land of port harcourt belongs to ndigbos n we would claim it when the time comes. Just as your girlfriend n ikwerres hate igbos , we too hate them with a passion.
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by 24SEVEN: 9:22pm On May 09, 2020
Amarabae:

Rivers state is not an Igbo state, you IPOB should stop attracting insults to Igbo nation.
enough of this nonsense

You have no right to put mouth in Igbo matter. You are an Ndoki woman and Ndoki people are Ijaw. grin. I learnt that today. Ijaw Youth Council has Ndoki branch.. So you are an Ijaw.. leave Igbos alone.
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by Friend22(m): 9:23pm On May 09, 2020
salbis:
If the auction is on, i will definitely try and bid for one of the trucks plus some of cattles.

We know see people who will readily buy stolen properties.
efcc should trace this guy.
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by Friend22(m): 9:23pm On May 09, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
The same Igbos praising wike for his high-handedness wouldn't taken Buhari to the cleaners for the same behavior

Has Buhari ever done this before?
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by Friend22(m): 9:26pm On May 09, 2020
JetAgecomputers:
Why not start with your presidency negligence for that democracy, u morons won't mind your business, looking for ways to influx the South with all means,
They want to confirm if cross river n kogi states have no cases of covid19, please don't come with infested testing Kit's ooo. Give them goat n papaw sample first

Do you even understand what's being discussed?.
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by Georgry(m): 9:30pm On May 09, 2020
pasol4real:

Most of you are just senseless.
You just quote someone without even reading what the person posted. Where in my post did I try to force any one to be igbo instead the reverse is the case.
Hear me well ikwerres are not igbos n will not be allowed to be called igbos cos they are very inferior n barbaric in nature.
But my history tell me that the land of port harcourt belongs to ndigbos n we would claim it when the time comes. Just as your girlfriend n ikwerres hate igbos , we too hate them with a passion.

You can only claim what belongs to you you fool, you're probably from Aba or Onitsha, why not try to develop your region instead of trying to claim a city whose people have rejected you Igbos wholeheartedly? I don't understand your stress, you guys are naturally stupid, the way Igbo from the east claim Lagos een Yorubas from neighbouring Ogun state can't claim it, they're all minding their business, wetin be una own, you're talking about history, better face your landlocked south east and leave Rivers alone just because of their natural resources and their sea, if you're not really foolish you igbo from the east is claiming that you own Port Harcourt more than the Ikwrere in rivers, I spit on your head, at the end of the day you only have 2 choices, one is go back to your south east and develop it, number 2 keep investing in other people's regions and the day your Biafra finally comes (only on Nairaland though) you will forfeit those investments and will be burn down if you try any mess, typical Igbo and their Entitlement spirit... Tueh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by 24SEVEN: 9:30pm On May 09, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:

PORT HARCOURT is a shithole. No one should dare come there

Chinonso Dike, did somebody swear for you? This Anambra baboon, why don't you respect your old age. A married man with a beautiful wife and kids behaving like a dunce. Since Canada refused to give you Visa, you've been acting like someone insane. Why should ordinary decline of Visa application give you PTSD?? grin
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by pasol4real(m): 9:42pm On May 09, 2020
Georgry:

You can only claim what belongs to you you fool, you're probably from Aba or Onitsha, why not try to develop your region instead of trying to claim a city whose people have rejected you Igbos wholeheartedly? I don't understand your stress, you guys are naturally stupid, the way Igbo from the east claim Lagos een Yorubas from neighbouring Ogun state can't claim it, they're all minding their business, wetin be una own, you're talking about history, better face your landlocked south east and leave Rivers alone just because of their natural resources and their sea, if you're not really foolish you igbo from the east is claiming that you own Port Harcourt more than the Ikwrere in rivers, I spit on your head, at the end of the day you only have 2 choices, one is go back to your south east and develop it, number 2 keep investing in other people's regions and the day your Biafra finally comes (only on Nairaland though) you will forfeit those investments and will be burn down if you try any mess, typical Igbo and their Entitlement spirit... Tueh!
From your erratic comments it is clear I shouldn’t be arguing with you. It’s either you are ignorant or a kid.
You are not worth my time afonja .
As for your babe I can bet my life she will dump you any day an Igbo guy with even one eye,comes her way
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by Dreadful: 9:42pm On May 09, 2020
helinues:
grin

Probably the hailing have gotten into Wike's head..

By the time they pushed him into a ditch his eyes will clear.. He should go and ask Saraki and Dino.

So annoying to read
It's not an Igbo State. It's an Afonja state
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by chaloskyx: 9:43pm On May 09, 2020
OGA HUMAN RIGHTS LAWYER PLEASE KEEP SHUT ALL YOU GUYS DO IS WRITE ONE EDITORIAL THE DISAPPEAR. HOW MANY HUMAN RIGHT CASES HAVE YOU DEFENDED AND WON. BUNCH OF CLOUT CHASERS
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by helinues: 9:44pm On May 09, 2020
Dreadful:
It's not an Igbo State. It's an Afonja state

Afonja people don't claim what is not their.. We are not some people

2 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by Benbellamor: 9:44pm On May 09, 2020
Wike Himself knew that Legal rights is NONEXISTENT IN NIGERIA... AFTER ALL THE CHIEF JUSTICE OF NIGERIA BECAME CJN ILLEGALLY AND IT STANDS...WIKE IS THE CHIEF SECURITY OF RIVERS.. HE WILL AUCTION THOSE NORTHERN TRUCKS AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.. SARAA..
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by Goke7: 9:44pm On May 09, 2020
wirinet:

That's my problems with my igbo brother's brothers, when it goes around the rejoice and claim superiority, but when it comes around, they wail and play the victim.

Tomorrow, if Buhari should use executive order to seize their planes, trucks and houses, they would should UN, UK, Hague, etc., but when any of their heros use the same executive order to seize Hausa or Yoruba properties, they would become ecstatic with joy.

wike is a major pdp financier, no one including the pdp board of trustees can call him to order else he can seize all their vehicles too! grin

1 Like

Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by 24SEVEN: 9:48pm On May 09, 2020
holocron:
By the time the Fulani herdsman begin slaughter people for Rivers state, 10 people for each auctioned cow, they go begin call Buhari. Trouble sleep yanga go wake am.

It's not difficult to know the comments from a Yoruba man. It is laced in cowardice.. so Fulani, an ethnic group not native to Rivers or any state in the SS or SE(states bordering Rivers) will magically appear and start killing Riverians. Hahaha. Rise above fear brah.. Rivers State na confirm rugged state, Fulani and their likes are usually concerned of their safety whenever they're in town.. I assure you of that.
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by 24SEVEN: 9:54pm On May 09, 2020
Amarabae:

empty and noisey chest beating.
y did that albino radio Biafra mumudactor avoid pH when he was around, why didn't he come to ikwerre land?
he knew what awaited him!
brainwashed worshipper of an afara fraudster!

I dey pity, let pazienza see this your write-up.. He will finish you..
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by Georgry(m): 9:55pm On May 09, 2020
pasol4real:

From your erratic comments it is clear I shouldn’t be arguing with you. It’s either you are ignorant or a kid.
You are not worth my time afonja .
As for your babe I can bet my life she will dump you any day an Igbo guy with even one eye,comes her way

Sorry bro, we're engage already but I can still give you her number so that you can confirm that not every girl is really interested in peeps like you, no sensible girl will date you and I'm only sorry for your current girlfriend (if she's really dating you though) the summary of the matter is that you should stop claiming what doesn't belong to you so that you can live long or else you won't know what happened to you, I once stayed in Lagos, I went there to work and not one day do I see Yorubas apart from the real Lagosian laying ownership to that city, never! But you guys would claim everywhere in Nigeria and call yourselves developers when in reality nothing in the east is developed, develop your region then we will start taking you seriously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by Barrister900(m): 9:58pm On May 09, 2020
Amarabae:

enough of this nonsense
...What is this aboki saying, what's the dominant language and culture in Rivers state...you just want to spill trash from ya mouth!!!
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by 24SEVEN: 10:03pm On May 09, 2020
pasol4real:

If they ask you useless , dirty,frustrated, illiterate n barbaric ikwerres what the great Ndigbos did to you to warrant such hatred some of you display towards them , you will have nothing to say. So its just jealousy jealousy upon jealousy. Go check history it started from where the colonial masters abandoned you ppl n concentrated in the hinterlands( Igbo core regions).
Like I told you before when it’s time its either you guys(especially you barbaric ikwerres)come to terms with reality or we give you the “ red indian treatment”.
In case you don’t know go google about what the whites did to the red indians in America.

Try to be calm and collected when making arguments. The woman you're engaging isn't an Ikwerre woman but an Asa woman from Oyigbo LGA in Rivers, but you have hauled all manner of unprintable insults on innocent Ikwerres who aren't arguing with you, aren't contesting with you. odikwa egwu!!! ndi IPOB, unu nilé bu ndi Ara.
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by pasol4real(m): 10:19pm On May 09, 2020
24SEVEN:

Try to be calm and collected when making arguments. The woman you're engaging isn't an Ikwerre woman but an Asa woman from Oyigbo LGA in Rivers, but you have hauled all manner of unprintable insults on innocent Ikwerres who aren't arguing with you, aren't contesting with you. odikwa egwu!!! ndi IPOB, unu nilé bu ndi Ara.
You yourself should try n understand a conversation before you dabble in . The lady made it clear she is from river state. She also made it clear ikwerres hate igbos. So what ever vituperations I made was to those ikwerres that hate igbos n not to the lady.
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by 24SEVEN: 10:24pm On May 09, 2020
pasol4real:

You yourself should try n understand a conversation before you dabble in . The lady made it clear she is from river state. She also made it clear ikwerres hate igbos. So what ever vituperations I made was to those ikwerres that hate igbos n not to the lady.

Why would a non Ikwerre tell you Ikwerre hate Igbos and you believe her and start to insult Ikwerres. What if she purposely want Ikwerres to be insulted?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Osun State Lost The Best Governor In Nigeria / Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock / INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.