Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,495 members, 7,978,639 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:48 AM

Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties (40933 Views)

Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily / United Kingdom Moves To Confiscate £117 Million Properties Linked To Ibori / Hadi Sirika: Wike Has No Right To Order Arrest Of Pilots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by Nobody: 10:39pm On May 09, 2020
Nonsense. Don't bring in tribe. Adegboruwa has always stood by the truth no matter the party involved.

Infact has supported PDP's cause more.

SLAP44:
This charge and bail lawyer should go and sit down, what legal right does Bubu has to contest the 2015 and 2019 elections without any certificates and yet you closed your mouth only to come and start yammering just because it's a PDP and Igbo state governor?

Mind your lane o!
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by Chukslele: 10:44pm On May 09, 2020
SLAP44:
This charge and bail lawyer should go and sit down, what legal right does Bubu has to contest the 2015 and 2019 elections without any certificates and yet you closed your mouth only to come and start yammering just because it's a PDP and Igbo state governor?

Mind your lane o!
Please since when did Rivers become an Igbo State?. Rivers, Delta, Edo, Bayelsa, Cross river and Akwa Ibom are South South states please and not from the South East so stop jumping to hasty conclusions.
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by NaMeAboki: 10:53pm On May 09, 2020
Gra gra governor; the guy is just too crude - anyway, he presides over a rich stste and wouldn't find it too difficult to pay compensation to those vehicles owners.
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by pazienza(m): 10:58pm On May 09, 2020
Barrister900:
...What is this aboki saying, what's the dominant language and culture in Rivers state...you just want to spill trash from ya mouth!!!

She is not an Aboki. She is an Igbo from Rivers state. And she is 100percent right.

Rivers is mainly an Ijaw state with significant Bini (Ikwerre, Ogba, Ekpeye, Etche) presence.

The Igbos in Rivers state, the Asa and Ndoki of Oyigbo and Egbema of ONELGA are minorities in Rivers state.

2 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by Bevista: 10:58pm On May 09, 2020
WaffenSS:
No I'm not correcting you, the spirit of the phrase is exactly as it's said. I'm only talking about the literal translation in English.

I see. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by pazienza(m): 11:01pm On May 09, 2020
Amarabae:

Rivers state is not an Igbo state, you IPOB should stop attracting insults to Igbo nation.
Rivers belongs to Rivers people.
enough of this nonsense

Well put, Agu nwanyi.

Wike is a normal power drunk Bini ikwerre man, only naive Igbos who have not learnt how to mind their own business support that Bini man.
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by pazienza(m): 11:05pm On May 09, 2020
CeoMYN:

I don't understand the Igbo folks here... They will make people who haven't traveled to the East to hate all the Igbos.
My State belongs to us, and we are far from being Igbo.

More like Igbos.
Ogba Bini man, sheath your sword. No Igbo want any association with non Igbo tribes of Rivers state.
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by pazienza(m): 11:17pm On May 09, 2020
Staro:

Lol ... you made this comment deliberately to get "likes" from the Nairaland Yoruba tribal jingoists, right ?
Whatever but the truth is that Rivers state is largely Igbo ... in fact, more than half of the state.

By the way, why should it be anyone's problem that Rivers state is categorized as Igbo? Why should anyone throw
insults at Igbos for that ? Are Ikwerre (Rivers) and Anioma (Delta) not members of the Ohanaeze Ndigbo ?

Enyia. Where is your pride and dignity?

Ogbakor Ikwerre maintains that Ikwerre are not Igbos but Bini descendants. Oba of Bini was in PH last year hosted by Wike, where Oba repeated that Ikwerre are Bini people with Wike nodding.
Ekpeye are Bini ,likewise Etche and Ogba. Their ancestors were a little bit not so intelligent so they lost their Bini language and replaced it with Igbo. So where are,the Igbos of Rivers state.
Just Oyigbo and Egbema, which makes Igbos like 1/20 th of Rivers state.

I personally think Ikwerre members of Ohanaeze Ndiigbo like Uche Okwuwu and co should be amicably expelled from the group and politely asked to go home and reconcile with their elders in Ogbakor Ikwerre. I think they are moles and freeloaders in our midst.

1 Like

Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by pazienza(m): 11:21pm On May 09, 2020
slowice:

My friend shut up.... Stop insult igbos, tomorrow some will say we re claiming rivers state. Stop that nonsense

That's typical IPOB for you. Bringing disgrace to Ndiigbo since ninety gidi gidi. Adding relevance to groups that should ordinarily be irrelevant to Ndiigbo.

1 Like

Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by pazienza(m): 11:23pm On May 09, 2020
pasol4real:

Bia amara no make me vex for you 0.
What do u mean , who are the rivers ppl?
Igbos are clearly in majority in rivers n for your info all the former governors of the state have clearly confirmed they are “ Nwafor” so who the fuuuk are you?

Nnaa, you don't know Rivers state more than Amarabae, she is a proud Igbo indigene of Rivers state, from Asa clan in Oyigbo LGA.
You should listen to her and learn.

1 Like

Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by pazienza(m): 11:25pm On May 09, 2020
Amarabae:

This Ipob unity beggars are irritating,
tufiakwa.

Very embarrassing as well. Ihele emegbuo lam.

1 Like

Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by ozoneboy(m): 11:28pm On May 09, 2020
Amarabae:

Rivers state is not an Igbo state, you IPOB should stop attracting insults to Igbo nation.
Rivers belongs to Rivers people.
enough of this nonsense
Don't mind the Idiot,I don't know why those ipob craze won't stop bringing insult to us.

1 Like

Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by Vanessa88(f): 11:29pm On May 09, 2020
MXD5050:
am from Rivers State am from the same local governments with the governor my dear do not full your self we are Igbo.

You are the one fooling yourself here as a desperate unity begger
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by pazienza(m): 11:29pm On May 09, 2020
pasol4real:

When time reach we would remind you all that port harcourt belongs to igbos. I don’t care about the other god forsaken ppl n slums you mentioned .
We would remind you of the so called abandoned properties worth trillions of dollars. We would remind you of the divide n rule policy instituted by the useless Nigerian government to deny igbos of their property.
We would remind you of sari wiwa n his devilish actions against ndigbos. Even today igbos own more than 80% of port harcourt. Amechi n odili your past governors all claimed to be igbos.
Wike is not a past governor.

Are you even listening to yourself? Where are your brain cells?
What sort of display of folly in the public is this?

Neither Odili nor Amaechi are Igbos. Get sense.
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by pazienza(m): 11:31pm On May 09, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
then change ur name from Amara to any nonsense from ikwerre land stop bearing Igbo names... create ur own fucking identity, stop copying Igbo culture?? undecided

Stop antagonizing the Igbo woman. She and her people are not Ikwerres, they are proud Igbos and they are from Oyigbo Rivers state. What exactly did NK add to the water he fed to all of you?

1 Like

Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by pazienza(m): 11:40pm On May 09, 2020
pasol4real:

Who is bothering you savages?
You ppl stole our land and property (port harcourt) with the help of the Nigerian soldiers, we are merely taking back what belongs to us.....Port harcourt

Emotional babies. You go about claiming brotherhood with a people who resent you because you have refused to do your homework, you do all your research on Radio Biafra,you are living in a bubble. They slap you with reality, you start crying like an overgrown baby elephant, throwing empty threats up and down, bringing disgrace and ridicule to your proud people back at home.
You know the mad man is not ashamed of his unclothedness and open street dance, its his relations that have to deal with the disgrace.

What a mess.

#palms on my face.

Some one should stop NK and IPOB already bikonu!

2 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by pazienza(m): 11:43pm On May 09, 2020
Georgry:

The woman say she no be Igbo, you rest na? When the time comes you will claim Port Harcourt, definitely not in your lifetime, all this chest beating won't bring you Biafra, my. Girlfriend is from Port Harcourt, she's an Ikwere lady, she hate Igbo with passion and whenever I call her Igbo girl she get so angry I have to stop saying that rubbish to her, but here you are claiming the unclaimable.

Oga park one side. Nah express you dey enter so.

Amarabe and her people are proud Igbos, don't mistake them for Bini people of Ikwerre, Ogba, Etche and Ekpeye.
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by pazienza(m): 11:47pm On May 09, 2020
MXD5050:
am from Rivers State am from the same local governments with the governor my dear do not full your self we are Igbo.

I put it to you Ikwerre man that you are not Igbo.

If you have any objection with my assertion above, you can take it up with your Rumunda and Ogbakor Ikwerre leaders, they would reset your brain.
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by pazienza(m): 11:51pm On May 09, 2020
wirinet:

That's my problems with my igbo brother's brothers, when it goes around the rejoice and claim superiority, but when it comes around, they wail and play the victim.

Tomorrow, if Buhari should use executive order to seize their planes, trucks and houses, they would should UN, UK, Hague, etc., but when any of their heros use the same executive order to seize Hausa or Yoruba properties, they would become ecstatic with joy.

Please, Ndiigbo are not brothers to your people in non Igbo speaking part of Delta(Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko) .
You can make your points without calling Ndiigbo your brothers, we are no brothers of yours or your people, we just happen to share same British colonial space with you lots.
Let's keep it real.
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by grandstar(m): 11:55pm On May 09, 2020
You seize someone's trailer and one to auction it? The owner may not even have authorized the trip! That's his livelihood for Pete sake.

Wike has made most of his money from politics and doesn't know what it means to make money through business. It isn't easy.

Now, someone comes and seizes it without due process. It is the height of wickedness!

1 Like

Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by pazienza(m): 12:01am On May 10, 2020
pasol4real:

Most of you are just senseless.
You just quote someone without even reading what the person posted. Where in my post did I try to force any one to be igbo instead the reverse is the case.
Hear me well ikwerres are not igbos n will not be allowed to be called igbos cos they are very inferior n barbaric in nature.
But my history tell me that the land of port harcourt belongs to ndigbos n we would claim it when the time comes. Just as your girlfriend n ikwerres hate igbos , we too hate them with a passion.

What history is that? The one NK told you on Radio Biafra? Did you make your own independent research.
Look, Aba is an Igbo city from its foundation till 2020 as we speak, but its only an Igbo city because the indigenous tribe there, the NGWA , are proud Igbos as of this very moment. Therefore thanks to NGWA being a part of Igbo nation, an Nsukka man can comfortably call Aba his City, since his Nsukka tribe is Igbo just like Ngwa.
If tomorrow NGWA pulls out of the Igbo nation and float an independent ethnicity, like happened in Rivers state where every town and LGA is an independent ethnic nation, then Aba would cease being an Igbo city and become an NGWA city, and you would therefore be wrong to claim that Aba was once an Igbo city and must remain an Igbo city, even when the Ngwa owners have rejected the Igbo tag but show an instinct hate for anything lgbo.

Hope the above illustration helps you to understand what happened in PH?

1 Like

Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by pazienza(m): 12:04am On May 10, 2020
24SEVEN:

You have no right to put mouth in Igbo matter. You are an Ndoki woman and Ndoki people are Ijaw. grin. I learnt that today. Ijaw Youth Council has Ndoki branch.. So you are an Ijaw.. leave Igbos alone.

grin
I think she is Asa and not Ndoki.
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by grandstar(m): 12:07am On May 10, 2020
SLAP44:

Mind your lane o!

What the man said is the blunt truth! Please leave politics aside. I'm apolitical by the way.

Arbitrariness of any form , whether it is the unlawful detention of Dasuki after a court order or the seizure of people's properties and disposing them do not serve the citizsens

In the UK, there are strong institutions and the Rule of Law. People know where they stand and this makes them feel safe, protected and empowered.

You see Somalians, Indians, Jamaicans, and Nigerians feeling very secure because they know the law will be followed and no arbitrariness exists. I know if I have been wrongly sacked from work, I can take the matter to court and my race is not an issue. I know if I'm a black man and I enter into a white neighborhood, no white man has the right to tell me to get out. The white man will get into trouble and I can sue him. The same would happen if an Indian man found himself in Peckham and was racially abused that way by Nigerians. The Nigerians would be in trouble.

What Wike has done is wrong and abominable. It is even worsened by the fact that he and his spouse are both lawyers and so should know better. Wike's wealth has largely been acquired through political office. The former governor of Kwara state, Shekerau said there were lots of unaccounted properties such as government vehicles when Wike left the education ministry when he departed his post there.

2 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by pazienza(m): 12:13am On May 10, 2020
Georgry:

You can only claim what belongs to you you fool, you're probably from Aba or Onitsha, why not try to develop your region instead of trying to claim a city whose people have rejected you Igbos wholeheartedly? I don't understand your stress, you guys are naturally stupid, the way Igbo from the east claim Lagos een Yorubas from neighbouring Ogun state can't claim it, they're all minding their business, wetin be una own, you're talking about history, better face your landlocked south east and leave Rivers alone just because of their natural resources and their sea, if you're not really foolish you igbo from the east is claiming that you own Port Harcourt more than the Ikwrere in rivers, I spit on your head, at the end of the day you only have 2 choices, one is go back to your south east and develop it, number 2 keep investing in other people's regions and the day your Biafra finally comes (only on Nairaland though) you will forfeit those investments and will be burn down if you try any mess, typical Igbo and their Entitlement spirit... Tueh!

Mr man. You are not from Rivers neither are you an Igbo, yet here you are typing nonsense.

Where did you get the idea that the Igbo man is not developing the SE ? Or you stay in Ogbomosho and start typing nonsense?
You are the naturally stupid person if you can't distinguish a personal opinion from a group one.

How exactly are Yorubas from outside Lagos minding your own business? Don't you all claim to be Lagosians? Is Ambode not Originally from Ondo state? Why was he ruling over indigenous people of Lagos? Dont Yorubas now claim Egun as Yorubas even when the people are asserting their own distinct nature, where is Tinubu originally from?
Why can't mind your business? Is anywhere in SW minus Lagos more developed than SE?

2 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:54am On May 10, 2020
SLAP44:

Mind your lane o!

Igbo state indeed ! I support the actions of governor Wike but man, Rivers is NOT Igbo state ,okay ?
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by witworth(m): 2:20am On May 10, 2020
As if Nigeria is a legit Nation, it's a lawless land, even your so called SAN title self is just a ceremonial title jare, so get lost abeg.
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:40am On May 10, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
even your signature claim proudly igbo... you speak Igbo you bear Igbo names you practice Igbo culture and yet you claim you not Igbo aren’t you guys deranged?? undecided....

You can't force her to be Igbo if she claims she is not one ! This is one of the many reasons why other tribes look down on Igbo people. You are always too desperate.
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:54am On May 10, 2020
Staro:

I don't know what you mean by 'hated' and 'not welcomed there'
Madam, that's all fake news.

I was in PH during the peak of pro-IPOB rallies.
Some of the biggest IPOB rallies took place in PH ... and spearheaded by Ikwerres.
In fact, at a point my governor (Wike) felt badly threatened by the turn out and had to stamp his feet to put a stop.

For your information, I am actually from Rivers state (Opobo). I am not Ikwerre but living in PH we all see the affinity
between them and South East state.

It's the same as saying Kwara is not Yoruba because Gen Gowon created states and place them in North Central.

Kwara people have never said they are not Yoruba and that's the difference here. Rivers people have repeatedly said it that they are not Igbo and it can only make sense if that is respected.
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by PortHarcourt1st: 6:13am On May 10, 2020
[s]
24SEVEN:

Chinonso Dike, did somebody swear for you? This Anambra baboon, why don't you respect your old age. A married man with a beautiful wife and kids behaving like a dunce. Since Canada refused to give you Visa, you've been acting like someone insane. Why should ordinary decline of Visa application give you PTSD?D
[/s]

Useless frustrated Rivers state cultist. You don kpa Chinonso? Una cry never began sef for here. Bastard
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by Georgry(m): 6:36am On May 10, 2020
pazienza:

Mr man. You are not from Rivers neither are you an Igbo, yet here you are typing nonsense.

Where did you get the idea that the Igbo man is not developing the SE ? Or you stay in Ogbomosho and start typing nonsense?
You are the naturally stupid person if you can't distinguish a personal opinion from a group one.

How exactly are Yorubas from outside Lagos minding your own business? Don't you all claim to be Lagosians? Is Ambode not Originally from Ondo state? Why was he ruling over indigenous people of Lagos? Dont Yorubas now claim Egun as Yorubas even when the people are asserting their own distinct nature, where is Tinubu originally from?
Why can't mind your business? Is anywhere in SW minus Lagos more developed than SE?

Which individual opinion? You guys are all the same, and the fact that Ambode was not originally a Lagosian has something to say about Yorubas being very liberal, I believe there are some Igbo in the Lagos house of representative, it speaks volume of how good the Yorubas are, Ambode payed his dues and he was elected as a governor of Lagos, nothing like that can happen in the east, and no Yoruba person is claiming Lagos, we're all proud about our ancestry land, unlike some group of people who will do anything to be call a Lagosian (who no like better thing) and I'm a Yoruba from Ondo state and above all sorry dude your state is not more developed than mine, argue with the fact not with statistics from ipob bureau of statistics
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by Dwhyte(m): 6:55am On May 10, 2020
vincoye:
Well said. Wike is a bad example of what a Governor should be. He doesn't have idea of what leadership is all about.
This writer is just blasphemy... I pity you in Igbo Biafra form
Re: Adegboruwa: Wike Has No Legal Authority To Confiscate Citizens Properties by 24SEVEN: 7:04am On May 10, 2020
PortHarcourt1st:
[s][/s]

Useless frustrated Rivers state cultist. You don kpa Chinonso? Una cry never began sef for here. Bastard

Come anyday to Amadi-Ama with your borrowed Lexus RX 330 Mr Chinonso.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obasanjo's Surprise Visit To Aso Rock / INEC Forged Saraki’s Senate Election Results - PM News (DOCUMENTS PICTURED) / Zahra Buhari's Cinderella-Themed Royal Ball Cake (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.